PDA

View Full Version : Going to the sitters

Treykun
April 9th, 09, 02:33 AM
trey was a 14 yo boy. yet his parents didnt trust him at home. So what they did was hire someone to watch him while they go out. So on a saturday night his parents will leave him with the sitter. Who has a surprise for him and he doesnt know what it is until she tells himto go upstairs and ay on her bed.

Pyroh
April 9th, 09, 02:40 AM
Sarah age 17 was at her prme in looks but she doesn't babysitting normaly she has a strict rule about clothing that everyone had to follow they would all wear and use diapers like babies. Sarah opened the door "hello I've been expecting you I'm sure you know your parents are leaving you here this weekend so you'll be with me all weekend"

Treykun
April 14th, 09, 07:28 PM
Trey looked at her. She was taller than him about 7 inches or so."Yes ma'am I know that."he said smiling. he had no idea that she had a clothing rule. "May I come in Ms. Sarah?"he asked politly

Pyroh
April 14th, 09, 09:04 PM
"please follow me trey" Sarah said moving into the house smiling

nekoman
April 15th, 09, 03:17 AM
what trey did not know nor did his parents sarah had a older sister whos name was mellisa who was going to suprise sarah this weekend by babying her

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

sarahs sister mellisa when she was younger used to make sarah wear diapers 24/7 with her parents permission

Pyroh
April 15th, 09, 03:38 PM
Letting trey into the house "trey I have a clothing rule here now your parents do know about it and they have agreed that's why your here and not somewhere else" Sarah said closing the door

nekoman
April 15th, 09, 09:27 PM
mellisa was two hours away she had bought some special mail order diapers for her little sister as well as some cute baby clothes

Pyroh
April 16th, 09, 12:16 AM
It had taken years for Sarah to stop need diapers herself because of her sister she had to potty train herself sence their parents let Melissa keep her in diapers

diamin
April 16th, 09, 01:19 AM
* Luzy 16 years old trey's friend. loves to hang out with trey every weekend.*
hmmmm hope he is home ! *knocking on the door* Trey!! wanna hang out? its me Luzy ! your lovely wonderwomen !! haha

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

*knocks again and used the door bell* isn't Trey in there!?

Pyroh
April 16th, 09, 03:53 AM
Sarah opened the door "I wasn't expecting anyone else today" she said calmly

nekoman
April 16th, 09, 06:56 AM
about 2 hours later sarah heard the door open when she cheaked it out she had seen her sister who she had not seen since christmas and asked her why she was here mellisa responded to change my baby into a freash clean diaper suprised sarah was and of course luzy and trey watched as saah was put into a fresh diaper and givin her bottle just like a baby

diamin
April 16th, 09, 11:08 AM
*looks at sarah* i heard trey was here ??

Pyroh
April 16th, 09, 12:44 PM
After trey had cone in he has been placed in a diaper as had luzy after explaining to her. Her rule of the house. Seeing Melissa sarah had pleeded with her not to do it. But her pleas fell of def ears. After the bottle was placed in her mouth she started sucking on the bottle. "trey is in the other room"

Treykun
April 16th, 09, 07:32 PM
Trey heard peopel talking and was scared he knew Luzys voice"shit" he muttered. Sarah even gave him a pacifier

nekoman
April 16th, 09, 07:41 PM
sarah of course would sufer for her disobedonce of her sister would give her a spanking and suffer a humiliating daiper punishment she had told luzy and trey if they behaved for the whole entire day they would not have to use their diapers and be treated like babies which mellisa proclamed sarah acted like

diamin
April 16th, 09, 09:50 PM
i still think this diaper thing is weird.... i can use the tiolet... and no way u guys are gunna punishing me !... hmmm where is Trey? *looks around*

nekoman
April 16th, 09, 11:14 PM
mellisa tells her the household rule and promise that if she did not put on that diaper she would give her the spanking of her life luzy relly scared has mellisa put on her daiper and goes into the same room with trey and she asks trey the whole story

Pyroh
April 16th, 09, 11:17 PM
Sarah finished her bottle "Melissa why did you come?" she asked loudly

diamin
April 17th, 09, 10:59 AM
i wanna see trey ! is he also in diapers!? omg!! i need to see that !

Treykun
April 17th, 09, 07:41 PM
Trey sat there doing nothig wearing nothing but a diaper and a paci in the mouth.....oh my gosh once luzy sees me she is going to aby me forever...'"he said tohimself

Pyroh
April 17th, 09, 07:44 PM
Sarah stood up crinkling and went to get trey

nekoman
April 17th, 09, 08:16 PM
mellisa told sarah that she wanted to start over and have sarah be the baby mellisa then turned over to susy had sarah hold her down while mellisa spanked the shit out of her until luzy started crying then mellisa pulled off all of luzys clothes and decided to force her onto diapers 5 minutes later luzy was there wearing a giant onsie with relly thick diapers crying

Pyroh
April 17th, 09, 08:24 PM
Sarah giggled at luzy and went to the bathroom thankfully she knew where the key to the door was so she slipped into the bathroom took off the diaper and then came out with panties and a pants on
(going to work be home late

nekoman
April 17th, 09, 08:29 PM
mellisa took luzy into the room that trey was in and told him that today he would not be the only one in diapers ;luzy looks at him she's now embarresed about having to wear such a thick diaper and forced to wear a certin pair of restraing mittins which keep her from taking off her diaper or allowing her only to use her thumbs to hold her bottle or suck her thumb

Pyroh
April 18th, 09, 03:04 AM
Sarah sat down on the sofa obviusly no linger wearing a diaper with the key to the bathroom beside her

nekoman
April 18th, 09, 05:22 AM
mellisa was going to talk to sarah about life mellisa already knew her sister had the key and decided not to say anything and have sarah help her instead while she called luzys parents and asked if luzy could stay over in a matter of fact luzys parents offered $250 if they could watch her for the next two weeks mellisa then told sarah to tell luzy their new plan

Pyroh
April 18th, 09, 01:29 PM
Sarah said nothing about having the key or no longer being in a diaper. But she left the key in he livng room when she went to talk to luzy "luzy your parents want you to stay here for the next 2 weeks" Sarah said smiling

nekoman
April 18th, 09, 09:23 PM
luzy could not belive the mess she got herself into she goes to see a friend and becomes a baby luzy was now relizing about her urge to use the restroom and is despritly trying to hold her popo and pee now of course knowing she might lose this game

Pyroh
April 19th, 09, 01:40 PM
Sarah was glad Melissa hadn't noticed she wasn't in a diaper again. And more so that she wasn't being put back in one with the locking plastic pants she use to get so she couldn't do what she has done.

diamin
April 20th, 09, 12:42 AM
( thanks for holding me in ^^ <3 )
no way.... 2 weeks?!

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 01:08 AM
"yeps we just talked to them little lass" Sarah said smiling wickedly and while your here you'll bee in diapers

diamin
April 20th, 09, 01:12 AM
no way!!!! *ribs my clothes off but first bites the bittens off* ARRRG!

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 01:19 AM
"Luzy stop or you'll get a spanking" Sarah said sternly

diamin
April 20th, 09, 01:22 AM
* gets everything off and ignores u while running to find some panties*

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 03:12 AM
Sarah grabs luzy by the wrist and pulls her acrossed her lap sitting down quckly on a near by chair "Melissa the paddle please I think this little girl needs a punishment" Sarah had just done the same thing so at the same time she was punishing luzy for what she had just done with no one knowing

diamin
April 20th, 09, 03:17 AM
owwww owwww owwwww!!!!

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 03:20 AM
"what are you whining about you havnt started your punishment yet" Sarah said softly

diamin
April 20th, 09, 03:22 AM
no dont !!!!! please!!!! dont dont!!

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 03:26 AM
"you didn't listen to me you get punished" Sarah said waitig form melissanto give her the paddle to start the 10 hard spankings

diamin
April 20th, 09, 03:27 AM
but !!! i didn't asked for this!!!

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 07:03 PM
"your parents gave us promision and authority over you for the next 2 weeks" Sarah said as she rubbed luzys bottom lightly giving it a few gental warm up spankings

Treykun
April 20th, 09, 07:15 PM
Trey sat here in his messed and wetted diaper not doing anytihng

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 07:19 PM
Sarah smelled the mess "oh it looks like trey is being better then you luzy" Sarah stood up and placed a new diaper the spankings would have to wait. "trey did you have an accident?"

nekoman
April 20th, 09, 08:27 PM
mellisa changed trey into a freash new diaper and checked luzy then of course showed them their nurserey which had purple walls sevrel diaper stacks of all sizes adult baby clothes 4 cribs just in case they had to deal with two sets of twins a large changing table a computor and of course in the playroom there was a tv/entertainment center/and a playpin as well as in the kitchen there were 2 hi chairs and in the garage their were 5 different strollers all which could fit the needs of trey and of course luzy mellisa made the 2 babys bottles of milk with minor seditives

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 08:38 PM
"wow Melissa I'm shocked your not keeping an eye on me" Sarah giggled helping Melissa with trey and luzy

nekoman
April 20th, 09, 10:25 PM
mellisa said i know that you have to go to work now i see oh well at least i can have fun as their babysitter and heyguess what dad said you and me can live together because hes had all the bills taken care of ever since mom left me her secret trust fund

Pyroh
April 20th, 09, 10:30 PM
"Sister I babysit to my job" Sarah said smilig and hugging Melissa "so now that your here... I guess old rules will apply" Sarah sounded slightly excited

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 04:28 AM
mellisa tells the babies
yes me and sarah the know the rules
1. you must use your diapers for intended purposes
2. you must follow all my rules whatever i say
okay babies now are you ready for your dinner and bathtime

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 10:53 AM
"Melissa does that include me?" Sarah asked softly hoping slightly it did she missed the old days with Melissa

diamin
April 21st, 09, 12:50 PM
BATHTIME!?! No way i can bath self!!

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 12:58 PM
"nomaly yes but here you can't I'm afraid we have to help you" Sarah said softly

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 09:07 PM
mellisa meanwhile gotton thier cribs ready and made up some bottles and did her special treatment

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 09:11 PM
"Melissa you didn't answer me do your rules apply to me as well?" Sarah sounded excted about the possibilty to it

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 09:33 PM
nah besides i dont think i can handle 2 babies alone now can i besides i get luzy and you get trey all is fair

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 09:39 PM
"awe sissy I miss the old days a little now that your here I can still help you with the babies" Sarah said pouting

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:04 PM
get me ?! im my own ! and u dare treating me like a baby or make fun of me like i was a doll!!!!

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:11 PM
well okay if you think youre not a baby then why are you wearing a diaper like one using it like one and whining like one

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 11:13 PM
"luzy she means get to take care of you while your here" Sarah said pouting to Melissa

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:13 PM
im not using..*looks down* arrrg and i dong whini.....ARRG....*runs to the door*

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:16 PM
luzy come on look at trey he had his diaper changed and besides you look very very cute in a diaper so come on maybe bieng a baby is not so bad for you plus you get allot of attention

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:18 PM
i like my teen life ! AS A TEENAGER thanks!

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 11:20 PM
"Melissa..." sarah says tugging on her sleeve "please let me wear diapers under your care I'll help out too"

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:25 PM
luzy its only fair that you wear diapers too and you as well must use them like trey its only fair

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

sarah you can wear diapers too and in a mater of fact ill wear them as well

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:26 PM
no ! im not a little fluffy nuffy baby princess!!

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:27 PM
yes you have to follow the rules understand or you will suffer the punishment

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:28 PM
*tries to opens the door and ignores u*

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:32 PM
fails though because of that you're getting a spanking sarah see her and blocks her while of course mellisa grabing her and draging her to the chair gives her a bare bottom spanking with a paddle until she cries and loses control

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:36 PM
*cries* owwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:39 PM
after the embarresment of crying she also wet herself a little mellisa then says its okay baby then diapers her

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:40 PM
..... no....owwwwie......

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:43 PM
its okay the pain will go away now will you behave and be a good baby

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:44 PM
*doesn't want to respones*.....

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:46 PM
no need to get pouty remember you might as well get used to it since youre going to be here for at least 2 weeks

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:47 PM
*looks mad at u*....okay.....

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 11:47 PM
Sarah giggles happily helpng Melissa with luzy waiting to be diapered again by Melissa

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:50 PM
mellisa happily diapers sarah and asks her do you want to be a big girl in diapers or a baby in diapers

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:52 PM
*Lays on the grounds in pain from the spanking*....owwwwieee

Pyroh
April 21st, 09, 11:53 PM
"I would like to be a baby in diapers sissy" sarah replies happily

nekoman
April 21st, 09, 11:56 PM
are you sure okay gives sarah the ultimate baby treatment then of course asks luzy the same question

diamin
April 21st, 09, 11:58 PM
no!........ im no baby...

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:01 AM
okay you want to act like a big girl okay but you must use your diaperslike me but i guess you can sleep in a bed and help me diaper these babies

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:07 AM
no !?!.... *stands up*... give me the embarrasment baby treatment then...*looks down*...

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 12:08 AM
Sarah giggles heavily as she's babied by Melissa

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:10 AM
dont worry luzy you dont have to act like a baby at all you have to do is wear your diapers and use them and be changed that simple

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:20 AM
( come on xD.... )
ummm okay then miss...

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:22 AM
just call me mellisa or if you want mommie

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:28 AM
okay...mom...... *sits on a chair*

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 12:29 AM
"mommy me thirsty" Sarah said crawling to Melissa

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:30 AM
okay baby mellisa starts breast feeding sarah

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:33 AM
*looks at sarah*.... how can u go on that low level...... breast feeding..huh..

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 12:34 AM
Sarah nurses slowly relaxing and remembering how she use to be losing the control she trained herself to have

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:34 AM
hey would brestfeed her right up intil 2 years ago and besides its sweet and when om thirsty ill drink my own juice want some

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:40 AM
no... i dont........

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:41 AM
okay by the way you look so cute in that diaper

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 12:42 AM
no! *gets mad and blushes*

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:46 AM
hey i look cute in mine besides no need to blush why look at sarah she hated it and look now she loves it sarah giggles babyishly

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 12:53 AM
Sarah smiles sucking on melissas breast giggling

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 12:55 AM
okay sarah thats enough for now time to put yoy in your jammies

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 12:57 AM
"awe weally me no wanna sweep now" Sarah said babyishly

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:00 AM
i know but you cant stay up all night remember

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

mellisa almost forgets about trey when she asks him does he want to be big boy in diapers or baby in diapers

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 01:03 AM
"yes mommy" sarah said pouting slightly knowing if Melissa gave her her normal bottle she would be out in minutes

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:05 AM
mellisa preparing sarahs bottle puts a minor seditive to help her sleep

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 01:14 AM
Sarah went into the nursery crawling and waiting for her jammies

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:15 AM
mellisa put on sarahs jammies and placed her in the crib then gave her her bottle

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 01:22 AM
Sarah starts sucking on the bottle knowing what it had in it. Her jammies were fully closed footed and sleeper

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:27 AM
mellisa watched with amazement and loved seeing that cute baby

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 01:33 AM
Sarah finished the bottle of sedated milk "nigh nigh mommy"

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:34 AM
mellisa then in turn says goodnight sweetheart

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 01:37 AM
After about 5 minute the combination of warm milk her remembering the old ways and seditive Sarah was sound asleep

nekoman
April 22nd, 09, 01:44 AM
mellisa then went into the living room and started to drift assleep as well

Pyroh
April 23rd, 09, 02:41 AM
Sarah woke up the next morning and heavily wet her diaper but did nothng else but lay there

nekoman
April 23rd, 09, 02:42 AM
mellisa woke up as well going into sarahs room to change her diaper

Pyroh
April 23rd, 09, 02:45 AM
Sarah smiled up at Melissa "mowning mommy"

nekoman
April 23rd, 09, 02:46 AM
mellisa says morning little one

Pyroh
April 23rd, 09, 10:56 AM
Sarah raised her arms up toward Melissa so she could be picked up and changed

nekoman
April 23rd, 09, 10:28 PM
mellisa than picks her up and changes her

Treykun
April 26th, 09, 05:33 AM
Trey awakes witha shock to ee he messed his diapers he starts to cry/

nekoman
April 26th, 09, 08:50 PM
mellisa then goes twords trey and changes him and asks do you want to be a baby in diapers a big boy in diapers or be a helper she asks trey after she changeshim

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 02:05 AM
Miss Saah said I have to stay in diapers..."he siad

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 02:09 AM
you dont have too but luzy does and sarah wanted to

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 02:24 AM
but I like the breastfeeding and the heavy wetting of the diapers..'he siad smoftly

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 02:27 AM
do you want to be completley babyied oor just wear diapers and use them

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 03:31 AM
I um I I.....start to get upset.."I dont know!"he saiys

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 04:01 AM
it relly dosent matter im not angry all you need to do is just awnser

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 04:07 AM
Well can I have breakfast ?"he asked pinting to breasts

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 04:07 AM
sure what do you want

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 04:11 AM
youur breats I like to breast feed

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 04:22 AM
okay but this means you have to act like a baby in diapers not a big boy understood

Treykun
April 27th, 09, 07:12 PM
uh huh?'he said smiling

nekoman
April 27th, 09, 08:12 PM
okay lets put you in baby clothes sweetie

Pyroh
April 30th, 09, 07:37 PM
Sarah giggled crawling around the house before breakfast

nekoman
April 30th, 09, 09:13 PM
looks like we have 2 babies now

Pyroh
May 5th, 09, 03:48 AM
Sarahs tummy rubbled telling her she was hungry "mommy mes hungwy"

Konner
May 5th, 09, 03:58 AM
(anyone mind if I play?)

Pyroh
May 5th, 09, 10:59 AM
(nope feel free to join in)

nekoman
May 5th, 09, 08:13 PM
sure but im mellisa...

Pyroh
May 5th, 09, 08:28 PM
Sarah pulled on melissas pant leg "mommy mes hungwy"

nekoman
May 5th, 09, 08:30 PM
okay honey ill feed you

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 02:27 AM
Sarah smiled looking at Melissa waiting to be fed

nekoman
May 12th, 09, 01:15 AM
okay darling ill feed you honey

Pyroh
May 12th, 09, 01:30 AM
Sarah smiled as she held her arms up

nekoman
May 12th, 09, 07:59 PM
okay lets begin shall we

Pyroh
May 12th, 09, 08:02 PM
Sarah nods ready. Her years of work to get better washed away in a single night by her older sister

nekoman
May 12th, 09, 08:14 PM
its okay dear you can call me mommy if you like

Pyroh
May 12th, 09, 08:17 PM
"otay mommy mes weady to eat" Sarah said her tummy rumbled

nekoman
May 12th, 09, 11:20 PM
hmm okay after this do you want somegood cooked dinner

Pyroh
May 13th, 09, 12:31 AM
"mommy its still early morning" Sarah says giging

nekoman
May 13th, 09, 11:10 PM
well lets have breakfast

Pyroh
May 14th, 09, 01:45 PM
"please mommy me hunggy" Sarah said her tummy groweling louder

nekoman
May 16th, 09, 06:36 AM
okay it ready i hope you like cearel

Pyroh
May 16th, 09, 12:01 PM
"aww otay mommy I was hoping for milk." Sarah said cutely
(remember she's suppose to be a baby she can't do anything for herself)

nekoman
June 24th, 09, 08:01 PM
dont worry it has my special milk nice and cold for you dear