PDA

View Full Version : Good Anime Movies to Watch?

Toddler Naruto
March 29th, 10, 05:35 AM
I'll be hanging out with 2 friends this Friday (and Saturday too if it turns into an overnight/early morning sleepover deal), and I was hoping to get some good anime movie recommendations (for newcomers to anime) that I would enjoy as well (preferably ones I have not seen yet).

The Movies must be available on DVD, have at the very least an english audio track, listed at netflix.com as available (the DVD versions must be available), and they must be movies I have not seen.

My Completed Anime List for reference: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Baby_Naruto

Bandit Keith
March 29th, 10, 05:43 AM
well strait jacket is a good one for people who are new that don't get anime tho it is slow to get good.

doctor strange

strait jacket [tho it has little action]

that all I got for you man for most of the others I was going to put you seen I now need to find others.

Toddler Naruto
March 29th, 10, 06:29 AM
well strait jacket is a good one for people who are new that don't get anime tho it is slow to get good.

doctor strange

strait jacket [tho it has little action]

that all I got for you man for most of the others I was going to put you seen I now need to find others.

Doctor Strange is a cartoon movie, not an anime movie. Plus I have already seen it.

I'll look into Straight Jacket though

Bandit Keith
March 29th, 10, 06:41 AM
oo sorry most anime sites has it classed as anime tho

Toddler Naruto
March 29th, 10, 07:00 AM
oo sorry most anime sites has it classed as anime tho

Well it's not anime according to MyAnimeList.Net, AniDB, and Anime News Network.

Noir
March 29th, 10, 11:09 AM
-Metropolis

-Any of Hatao Miyazaki's films, my favorite was Spirited Away

-Uhmm, Lupin the III is always good! XDD

P.S. I highly recommend the first two. C:

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Oh and how could I forget Akira!! :D

Toddler Naruto
March 29th, 10, 08:22 PM
-Metropolis

-Any of Hatao Miyazaki's films, my favorite was Spirited Away

-Uhmm, Lupin the III is always good! XDD

P.S. I highly recommend the first two. C:

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Oh and how could I forget Akira!! :D

Thanks alot for the recommendations :)!

Lone_wolf
March 30th, 10, 03:44 AM
A friend of mine recomended Paprika. I haven't seen it yet but i heared it was good.

Doxy
March 30th, 10, 01:16 PM
Paprika is worth a view as is Perfect Blue.