PDA

View Full Version : Goodnights Review

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 11:45 AM
here is my diaper revieiw i wish to submit for :goodnites

GOODNITES REVIEW

Hello there dear readers today I will be reviewing a brand of diapers “goodnites”
Goodnites a fairly nice brand and are known mainly for 2 reasons
1: they are very good at not leaking and can hold around 4 wettings
2: they are actually quiet, thin and unnoticeable even for there ability of capacity
Now goodnites do have 1 fall back they are pull-ups so you do not tape them on nut actually do the opposite untape when done once they are untapped cannot be retaped
Goodnites come in larger sizes like for teens because they are bedwetting diapers
They are also easy to buy and can be found at most any large retail store
Goodnights come in 2 kinds: classic and “boxer”
These 2 kinds are basically the different kind of underwear boxer or brief the boxers are about the same but seem to take away the diaper fell so I highly recommend the classical kind
Goodnites have some prints on them but the boys are sportier so if u want really babyish goodnites I recommend buying girls there the same just different prints

I give goodnites an overall review of 9 out of 10 the only reasons are because they have a slight crinkle are pull-ups and not actual diapers these are only 2 reasons but If you don’t mind these problems these are definitely the diaper for you!

athomson
November 11th, 08, 07:47 AM
Yes; Goodnights are nice! The largest size (L/XL) says on the package that it is for 125lbs+. And, even though I am a 175lb adult with a 34" waistline, they still fit. They do look a bit small, but they can handle more fluid than it looks like they can. However, for me it's only 1 to 2 wettings. I suppose this will vary by person as it depends on how much they wet.

NanaimoAnimeFan
November 12th, 08, 05:36 AM
You can find Pull-ups almost anywhere. Cheapest place to buy them will be a place like Wal-Mart, Costco, Toy's 'R' Us, or any other big store. You can also buy them at most grocery stores, and even at some convenience stores. Although, you're likely to pay alot more for them and there isn't as much of a selection.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 12th, 08, 05:37 AM
I think Walgreens Drug stores are selling them cheap right now. Like... really cheap.

Joker_Andre
November 12th, 08, 05:49 AM
but the problem is that i live in mexico :p lol..............

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 12th, 08, 05:49 AM
Ha ha.. that could be a big problem.

Spiderman
November 12th, 08, 09:06 AM
Okay you silly people if you wanted to know what was on sale at Walgreens why ask the guy that has been at Walgreens for 10 years and unfortunately maybe many many more.

Rai
November 12th, 08, 10:43 PM
I don't really like goodnites, they always leak on me...

Joker_Andre
November 13th, 08, 04:38 AM
those where the first i weared for pleasure

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 13th, 08, 04:40 AM
I'm still making due with their diapers instead.

Kamelot
December 16th, 08, 09:34 AM
ask the guy that has been at Walgreens for 10 years Were you insulting walgreens workers?

diaperdei
December 16th, 08, 10:06 AM
Were you insulting walgreens workers?

he is a wallgreens worker

Kamelot
December 16th, 08, 10:26 AM
Oohhhhh!!! Makes sense....

poopforfun
January 5th, 09, 05:38 AM
they leak when I pee in them more than 1 time

DaGreatPanda
January 5th, 09, 05:46 AM
that sucks, was thinking of buying some once i get the money

Anna
January 5th, 09, 04:20 PM
I love GoodNites!!! Especially because they can hold a lot of wettings, and they look sooo cute ;-) I'm only 125 lbs. so I can fit in them easy, and thank god I'm not at home anymore!

armydude07
January 5th, 09, 10:42 PM
im not much of a pull-ups fan...i like them but i prefer diapers.

lolicon834
January 6th, 09, 07:45 PM
I absolutely love goodnights, although I would actually recommend the boxer version more than the regular, because the diaper underneath the boxers are a perfect baby diaper replica, sans the cute prints on the front. The boxer tears away easily and doesn't damage the diaper underneath at all.

Tails
January 6th, 09, 07:58 PM
I tried these first as well, a decent type.

sunstar
January 6th, 09, 08:14 PM
i really liek them especilyl thegirlly onescos im a bit of a sissy and yes they hold alot of wetings however if yo uarelying on your side when you wet it wil lleack wel lit did for me but they are b/w diapers so perhpa sit was jstu me

DaGreatPanda
January 6th, 09, 08:41 PM
still.. they seem decently cheap, i'll prolly get these once i get the money.

diaperanimelvr
January 6th, 09, 08:42 PM
i still need to wait many years to by them....................i'm just 13 so i'll just need to wait to get my own house and buy them by myself :) but in what kind of stores do they sell them?

well you dont have to be old and have your own house to buy goodnites. I'm only 16 but I can still get around. what I found that works for me is (if you're not afraid of social interaction while buying them) and if you are, just don't really make much eye contact with anyone and you'll be fine. Target and Walmart do sell them, and some other large retail stores sell them as well.

DaGreatPanda
January 6th, 09, 08:45 PM
well you dont have to be old and have your own house to buy goodnites. I'm only 16 but I can still get around. what I found that works for me is (if you're not afraid of social interaction while buying them) and if you are, just don't really make much eye contact with anyone and you'll be fine. Target and Walmart do sell them, and some other large retail stores sell them as well.

some good advice. not much of a social person myself. useful :)

edit: almost got caught :P

armydude07
January 6th, 09, 11:48 PM
lol panda...i swear u cant make up ur mind wat to buy anymore...lol

DaGreatPanda
January 7th, 09, 12:50 AM
lol panda...i swear u cant make up ur mind wat to buy anymore...lol

no ive made up my mind, i just dont have money yet :P

armydude07
January 7th, 09, 01:42 AM
and what exactly did u chose when u get money?

DaGreatPanda
January 7th, 09, 02:15 AM
and what exactly did u chose when u get money?

these as a starter :P hey i need money for stuff other than diapers... (like booze) (and mountain dew)

dudewheresmyname321
January 9th, 09, 09:17 AM
just walk into a CVS or wal-greens and buy a bow with it. Say its a "gag gift". I mean...cmon...who is seriously going to think that anybody over the age of 6 and under the age of 70 is actually going to wear diapers? People are stupid and don't care...seriously...get over it grow balls and buy the diapers.

DaGreatPanda
January 9th, 09, 09:22 AM
just walk into a CVS or wal-greens and buy a bow with it. Say its a "gag gift". I mean...cmon...who is seriously going to think that anybody over the age of 6 and under the age of 70 is actually going to wear diapers? People are stupid and don't care...seriously...get over it grow balls and buy the diapers.

never had a problem in the first place.

dudewheresmyname321
January 9th, 09, 09:28 AM
good then! just a general thought to anybody. I used to be self concious about it, but I kicked that quickly, and alot of people will feel better about it once they do. It all depends on the person, but my turning point was "no one cares", and its to ridiculous for anyone who isn't a DL to believe im seriously wearing the diapers im buying.

DaGreatPanda
January 9th, 09, 09:32 AM
good then! just a general thought to anybody. I used to be self concious about it, but I kicked that quickly, and alot of people will feel better about it once they do. It all depends on the person, but my turning point was "no one cares", and its to ridiculous for anyone who isn't a DL to believe im seriously wearing the diapers im buying.

hah yeah. unfortunately i still have to wait for my money T_T

growlithe
January 10th, 09, 08:57 AM

GOODNITES REVIEW

Hello there dear readers today I will be reviewing a brand of diapers “goodnites”
2: they are actually quiet, thin and unnoticeable even for there ability of capacity
Now goodnites do have 1 fall back they are pull-ups so you do not tape them on nut actually do the opposite untape when done once they are untapped cannot be retaped
Goodnites come in larger sizes like for teens because they are bedwetting diapers
These 2 kinds are basically the different kind of underwear boxer or brief the boxers are about the same but seem to take away the diaper fell so I highly recommend the classical kind
Goodnites have some prints on them but the boys are sportier so if u want really babyish goodnites I recommend buying girls there the same just different prints

I give goodnites an overall review of 9 out of 10 the only reasons are because they have a slight crinkle are pull-ups and not actual diapers these are only 2 reasons but If you don’t mind these problems these are definitely the diaper for you!

okay so i buy goodnites…but i buy the boy's…i'm curious as to why the girl's is suggested over the boy's…any insight into this?

DaGreatPanda
January 10th, 09, 09:57 AM
okay so i buy goodnites…but i buy the boy's…i'm curious as to why the girl's is suggested over the boy's…any insight into this?

eh he mentions why in the review, he said if you like more babyish prints, go for the girls, if you dont care, go for the guys.

--Still waiting for my money T_T

Kingston Wallace
January 11th, 09, 02:25 AM
So what about underjams

DaGreatPanda
January 11th, 09, 03:51 AM
So what about underjams

i heard they are the same thing, just much less absorbent

sunstar
January 12th, 09, 08:24 PM
ive also found that onceh tey are a little wet they are comfy and have good leak guardsalso the ycan be used quite wel for ppoping if oy u go for that but onlyonce alothogu the diaper cna be wet before thepoop and it stil lholds witgh out leaks. i m fomr uk so i buy drynites but ithink they are the same hting jsut adiffenrt label

DaGreatPanda
January 13th, 09, 04:29 AM
ive also found that onceh tey are a little wet they are comfy and have good leak guardsalso the ycan be used quite wel for ppoping if oy u go for that but onlyonce alothogu the diaper cna be wet before thepoop and it stil lholds witgh out leaks. i m fomr uk so i buy drynites but ithink they are the same hting jsut adiffenrt label

the underjams or the goodnites?

sunstar
January 14th, 09, 08:37 PM
never tired the underjams i dont thnkn yo ucna get them in england imean goodnites/drynites ia cn tlele y a more abotu them if oyud like to hear it i used htem quite alot. alos the girls ones have the absorbant padidng in a diffenrt palce to the boy sand ifind the mmore comortable mostly im not sure why

DaGreatPanda
January 16th, 09, 01:51 AM
never tired the underjams i dont thnkn yo ucna get them in england imean goodnites/drynites ia cn tlele y a more abotu them if oyud like to hear it i used htem quite alot. alos the girls ones have the absorbant padidng in a diffenrt palce to the boy sand ifind the mmore comortable mostly im not sure why

hm? how are they more comfortable?

kai777
January 29th, 09, 01:02 AM
I tried underjams but im too big and they hold less then goodnites. For me it took just 2 wettings to leak but with goodnites I can wet about 4 times till they leak. I don't like to mess so I never tested them on that. XD

armydude07
January 29th, 09, 01:10 AM
ill dont like goodnites...ill just stick to my pampers

kai777
January 29th, 09, 02:01 AM
I wish they made pampies I could wear -_-

armydude07
January 29th, 09, 02:59 AM
hehe...im just lucky for being small

Mojo
January 29th, 09, 03:17 AM
Don't get panda jealous army!

armydude07
January 29th, 09, 03:36 AM
panda is easy to get jealous...lol

kai777
January 29th, 09, 12:55 PM
I actually talked for like 2-3 hrs with shining and panda last night. They are a trip :D. We talked about exploding chainsaws coming out of pizza, 4chan, and freaking metapocalyse. That was a great convo.:D

DaGreatPanda
January 30th, 09, 09:32 AM
I actually talked for like 2-3 hrs with shining and panda last night. They are a trip :D. We talked about exploding chainsaws coming out of pizza, 4chan, and freaking metapocalyse. That was a great convo.:D

you are coming over to the dark side now muahahahaha!!!

on a side note: goodnites are my second choice :)

kai777
January 30th, 09, 01:06 PM
XD after last nights convo I am still looking for some for you for free. XD

kai777
January 30th, 09, 01:07 PM
DBL POST :O

Hope you enjoy your ABUs. I am thinking of getting some soon, after hearing reviews about them they seem nice. But ill make my own tapes thank you XD.

DaGreatPanda
January 30th, 09, 05:24 PM
DBL POST :O

Hope you enjoy your ABUs. I am thinking of getting some soon, after hearing reviews about them they seem nice. But ill make my own tapes thank you XD.

yeah you're a really good artist :)

kai777
January 31st, 09, 05:06 AM
Ty panda =D I appreciate that compliment. Truly about to pass out for realz this time goings to beds.

DaGreatPanda
January 31st, 09, 05:11 AM
Ty panda =D I appreciate that compliment. Truly about to pass out for realz this time goings to beds.

you better, wondering why you posted even XD GO TO BED YOUNG MAN!!!!

kai777
January 31st, 09, 01:50 PM
im awake now, no wet diaper today so I guess ima lounge around in my goodnites for a while. X3

DaGreatPanda
January 31st, 09, 04:38 PM
im awake now, no wet diaper today so I guess ima lounge around in my goodnites for a while. X3

stop lounging you bastard

kai777
January 31st, 09, 04:42 PM
XD well im off today I deserve a break once in a while. =D

DaGreatPanda
January 31st, 09, 05:03 PM
XD well im off today I deserve a break once in a while. =D

hehe im just givin ya a hard time

kai777
January 31st, 09, 10:48 PM
I know that panda XD Sorry I was not there when you left on skype was getting something for lunch

Stevie
January 31st, 09, 10:53 PM
What does this have to do with anything about the review of goodnights i know this is not first time i said this nore first time in this thread its bad anough people are taking 90% of the posts on this forum off topic BUT STOP taking the reviews off topic or the section for them will be removed!

kai777
February 1st, 09, 12:30 AM
Sorry Stevie, It is hard not to go off topic XP. Well letz get back on topiX.

Mojo
February 3rd, 09, 11:22 PM
Yes, goodnites can hold a lot but they're not very leak resistant. If you pee to fast they leak T_T

DaGreatPanda
February 4th, 09, 07:34 PM
Yes, goodnites can hold a lot but they're not very leak resistant. If you pee to fast they leak T_T

these will be my fall back brand when im short on money. abu is the way for me now :)

Shining Fire
February 4th, 09, 11:16 PM
Yeah, one of the major points is how quickly the diaper absorbs the pee. I don't care how much it holds, if it can't absorb fast enough, it's gonna leak.

DaGreatPanda
February 4th, 09, 11:21 PM
Yeah, one of the major points is how quickly the diaper absorbs the pee. I don't care how much it holds, if it can't absorb fast enough, it's gonna leak.

if it was anything else i would prolly leak.

diaperedjorge
February 6th, 09, 01:01 AM
For me they only hold one wetting. I use them to sleep because they are so comfortable.

erena666
March 13th, 09, 09:32 PM
Goodnites comfortable, but they always leak for me so I dont use them :(

4stray
March 17th, 09, 01:56 AM
Goodnites are a personal favorite for RP, since they can be worn by petite ladies. I don't wear diapers, so the SAP capacity/absorption rate doesn't much matter to me (we like clean RP). The pink prints on the girl style ones are very nice. It's a shame there aren't more pink prints like there where when boy only/girl only diapers where a mainstay.

Mutinousberacity
March 20th, 09, 10:32 PM
I remember goodnites, great product though I can't wear them anymore. Leaking was a big concern for me, you had to go at a metered rate which took some of the fun out of it. Still great product and readily available.

anonymoose
March 21st, 09, 04:13 AM
I first started out with these, and hopefully I'll be getting a job at walgreens making it easier to access
I'm just unsure as to whether i should go with goodnites or incontinence brands...

faceio
March 24th, 09, 04:36 AM
Do you think these will hold poop well?

lolicon834
March 26th, 09, 09:47 PM
hmm...that would be a tall order...I don't think that's really what they're made for and they probably wouldn't hold too much for very long.

It might be a risk to try and would probably best be done over something that could be easily cleaned/disposed of (i.e., tub, bucket, plastic, whatever.

diapermani
March 27th, 09, 04:29 AM
I think that the Goodnites are great. They don't stretch as much as the Underjams, but they can hold quite a bit. The sides don't break, either, like the Underjams.

DaGreatPanda
March 27th, 09, 08:34 AM
these will probably be my fall back brand.. unless there is something cheaper..

trxdltree
May 13th, 09, 12:10 AM
be carefull not to pee too much too fast they can leak.

Kallykakes
May 19th, 09, 02:07 AM
I honestly think that goodnites feel well cheap. Underjams as far as my experience never ripped of course I have a size 28-29 waist and weigh 120.

melissab
May 23rd, 09, 05:58 PM
i find the goodnights are an exelent brand for a diaper even thought it is a pull up brand i can sleep with them on

vadimpurkins
May 25th, 09, 01:12 AM
Goodnights undies fit great around the bum and they are easy for mommy to pull up after a bath or enema

Baby_zero
September 7th, 10, 03:28 AM
One thing that I've noticed that most reviews are lacking is measurements of the people wearing the diapers. Because of this it makes it hard to judge whether or not a person who wants to try something new will fit into each diaper.

I am 5'10", 160lbs, with a 31" waist. I'm not super skinny. I would probably be considered normal/athletic.

I'm currently wearing a pair of Goodnites L/XL boys briefs. They fit great at the waist and they're fine around the legs too. As has been said about these they are not for side sleepers because of leaking and they can't take a heaving wetting quickly or they leak. Other then those flaws they hold quite a bit, are conferrable, and discreet, which is a nice bonus.

I really want to try some sort of baby diaper. From reading around I'm probably going to try Pampers size 7 next.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
September 17th, 10, 12:31 AM
i got these the other day. so far a great pullup diaper. they do leak after a fast wetting though.

Pampered Kari
October 8th, 10, 04:21 AM
I remember wearing these before depends
I think I liked goodnights more
the girl's one's look really cute too
not that I'm a sissy,the boy designs are just eh

trxdltree
October 8th, 10, 01:01 PM
I remember wearing these before depends
I think I liked goodnights more
the girl's one's look really cute too
not that I'm a sissy,the boy designs are just eh

i agree but do the girl ones hold as much for guys as girls?

Pampered Kari
October 8th, 10, 10:40 PM
I've heard rumors about girls ones holding more than guys ones
and the girls ones are kinda turning me on a bit for some reason,I'm not a sissy,maybe they just look cute~ maybe it's because girls wear them
I'm gonna stick with boys and let girls wear the girl ones

trxdltree
October 8th, 10, 10:57 PM
i am not a sissy eather but i would like to know if the girls kind would be comfertable for a guy to ware

Pampered Kari
October 8th, 10, 11:00 PM
I don't know..sorry :[

trxdltree
October 8th, 10, 11:30 PM
darn does anyone know i would like to know if the girls kind would be comfertable for a guy to ware

Baby_zero
October 10th, 10, 09:50 PM
They are exactly the same with different prints.

Pampered Kari
October 10th, 10, 09:59 PM
no,the girls has padding in middle and boys it's front
according to what I heard

xxxxxxxxxxxx
October 12th, 10, 03:14 AM
i heard this too
why I got the dude type

AmaraDash19
October 13th, 10, 06:25 AM
Well that's just where the absorbency is. I've tried both and they feel pretty much the same to me.

Baby_zero
October 14th, 10, 02:27 AM
I have both right now and other then the pattern/design printed on the outside of the diaper/training pant they exactly the same. I bought the girls because of the rumors of extra absorbency and was sorely disappointed when I discovered that there was indeed no difference between the two. I just depends on what you prefer when it comes to cosmetics with your diaper when choosing the gender to buy.

AmaraDash19
October 20th, 10, 03:41 AM
I think Walgreens Drug stores are selling them cheap right now. Like... really cheap.
Well they still are. I went and got some today cuz I wanted to, and they were $11.75 for 12 diapers. That's just where I live but paying under a dollar for one diaper is a good deal in my book.

AmaraDash19
October 24th, 10, 04:10 AM
But the sad thing is as I recently discovered, the goodnites with the new designs are nowhere near as stretchy as the previous years. If they'd kept the same sides, they'd be the perfect diaper.

chloe
November 28th, 10, 03:39 AM
I've gotten used to buying the 125 lbs Goodnites brand. I can wear 'em through the day and no one notices except me :)

Clop
November 28th, 10, 06:55 AM
I wore then a few times, but I never got the diaper feeling that I wanted.

llayden
December 1st, 10, 02:11 AM
Man, I wish that they would follow the trend of making bigger diapers and make another size. I LOVE these. I was a bedwetter and discovered these a little too late to help me, but they have ALWAYS had a hold on me. They just need one more larger size....

Diapered Magician Girl
January 8th, 11, 11:45 AM
I love Goodnites.. I don't see how they leak on people. The only time they leaked on me is when I actually held for like 7 hours (not healthy..) and just flooded it to max, then it started dripping down my legs.. Only time they leaked on me. I guess I don't wet as much as others, although I wet pretty hard.. I'm more of a pull-ups girl, anyway <3

AmaraDash19
January 12th, 11, 05:12 AM
Well I agree. They need to get bigger sizes. And Pampers/Huggies/(some other baby diaper company) needs to make teen-sized diapers with prints. I miss being able to wear those T.T

Bandit Keith
January 12th, 11, 06:30 AM
Well I agree. They need to get bigger sizes. And Pampers/Huggies/(some other baby diaper company) needs to make teen-sized diapers with prints. I miss being able to wear those T.T

You do know those are marketed for babys and toddlers,right? Therefor if they ever did make them for teens[without prints of course ] most people wouldn't want to buy them for the fact the company that made them have been marketing baby diapers for ages.

Then again when I was younger I found myself having to get adult diapers small of course and they were loose fitting and just God awful for the fact they leaked from how they were fitting. Reason was I could nolonger fit into goodnights. It wasn't the waist,but the hips was the problem .Well I could fit in them goodnights still can but even back when if I moved my legs to much they would rip .

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

Well that's just where the absorbency is. I've tried both and they feel pretty much the same to me.

There the same absorbency but oddly for me the woman's diapers seem to leak less and you don't get the damp feeling. The fact I think is on why most people think the woman's diaper holds more, is the fact they seem to wick away or absorb urine at a faster rate,they feel drier that and the area the most padding's at helps alert a person before the ass end of the diaper gets to the point of near flooding.

cadenzza
March 25th, 11, 10:35 AM
I tried Goodnites recently (in Europe, they are called Drynites) and I must say I was pleasantly surprised!

I feared they wouldn't hold much; indeed, they're not as absorbant as diapers like Molicare or Tena, but they do hold a lot nevertheless!

I recommend them; just be careful not to wet them too much, otherwise they will leak. ^^;

Shardok
April 14th, 11, 02:43 AM
I've tried these and liked them pretty decently, but they were quite small. Been meaning to see if the boxers might fit better.

Zions_Guardian
June 26th, 11, 05:48 AM
These can really only hold small wettings if you flood it well expect a puddle on the floor. If you wanna sleep in these and usually wake up wet expect your matress to end up wet since there don't hold well if while laying on your back or side although I found in my experience it doesn't flood for me if I wet while laying on my stomach for what ever reason. However these are discreet and thats why I buy them.

AmaraDash19
October 8th, 11, 06:48 AM
You do know those are marketed for babys and toddlers,right? Therefor if they ever did make them for teens[without prints of course ] most people wouldn't want to buy them for the fact the company that made them have been marketing baby diapers for ages.

Then again when I was younger I found myself having to get adult diapers small of course and they were loose fitting and just God awful for the fact they leaked from how they were fitting. Reason was I could nolonger fit into goodnights. It wasn't the waist,but the hips was the problem .Well I could fit in them goodnights still can but even back when if I moved my legs to much they would rip .

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:48 PM ----------

There the same absorbency but oddly for me the woman's diapers seem to leak less and you don't get the damp feeling. The fact I think is on why most people think the woman's diaper holds more, is the fact they seem to wick away or absorb urine at a faster rate,they feel drier that and the area the most padding's at helps alert a person before the ass end of the diaper gets to the point of near flooding.

Yes I am aware that those were marketed for babies and toddlers, but Kimberly Clark, Proctor and Gamble, and other companies could easily do it.

thunderbombz04
October 1st, 12, 05:55 AM
I bought a girls large pack for like 30 ish. It was a lot for that price and they actually do hold a lot of wettings as other people have said. However, they really can be too small for most people, considering they are designed for the use of 8-14 year olds. If you can still fit in to them (I can personally) then they are great. But if not there are a lot of other great products out there.

brabbit1987
October 1st, 12, 10:11 PM
I bought a girls large pack for like 30 ish. It was a lot for that price and they actually do hold a lot of wettings as other people have said. However, they really can be too small for most people, considering they are designed for the use of 8-14 year olds. If you can still fit in to them (I can personally) then they are great. But if not there are a lot of other great products out there.

lol funny thing is ... they only hold "a lot" of wettings if you go very little XD. Since I have an underactive bladder my bladder holds about 2000mL at full capacity. They leaked on me always, even when not at full capacity. So I am assuming pushing it would be around 800 - 1000mL. That's only 2 wettings for a normal bladder. They also fail at holding liquid, meaning if you sit down on a wet goodnite ... it can leak as well. So that 2 wetting turns into only handling 1 wetting with no possible chances of it leaking.

So what im saying in short is ... it's a bad review to say it hold a lot of wetting when it clearly doesn't. Just do the math. Can't review based on personal experiences . .have to assume others are different.

So simply the truth is .. no it doesn't hold a lot at all. Especially for what they are meant for.

AmaraDash19
October 4th, 12, 05:20 AM
Well you also have to consider the size of the person wearing them. Someone who's much smaller might have a smaller bladder.

brabbit1987
October 4th, 12, 04:05 PM
Well you also have to consider the size of the person wearing them. Someone who's much smaller might have a smaller bladder.

Yep but that really only adds to the issue of it not holding enough. I know a few who have legitimately a bed wetting issue who are at the age for these, and even they don't like them rofl. They leak causing a wet bed anyway . .. absolutely pointless.

It's better for them to go a little overboard on absorbency so it works well on all rather then to have it only compatible with some bed wetters.

Guest784
October 5th, 12, 01:02 AM
I like them and they fit real well was wondering does the sample from the good nites website deliver to your door or in your mail box? My mail box isn't like the one at a house though which is the problem so yeah.

AmaraDash19
October 5th, 12, 04:38 AM
I'd rather them be a lot thicker and do their job for heavier bedwetters. I mean you could have thin varieties for the lighter wetters, and a more absorbant one for heavier wetters.

Kite
October 8th, 12, 01:06 AM
I decided to go out and get a pack of these things today and they are really thin. They aren't the greatest at absorbing much the only good thing I can say about these is I can fit into these things no problem what so ever.

AmaraDash19
October 11th, 12, 03:58 AM
Well unfortunately they were made for kids :P They don't hold as much as an adult can put out.

Sawako
October 23rd, 12, 10:32 PM
they're really comfortable... but it is a problem that they leak pretty easily. especially when you're actually asleep and you can't just recognize that it's going to leak and you don't realize it till you wake up. then its too late. :(

DLkitten28
May 14th, 14, 06:42 AM
From my experience with these, they are superb! Absorbency isn't great; I learned that the hard way lol

However, the comfort level of these is what makes them enjoyable. The girly designs and pretty colors are a nice touch.

Kitty285
January 24th, 16, 11:18 PM
I wear goodnites almost 24/7 because of my bladder issues. they work really well and absorb alot but they don't absorb very fast. they will leak if you wet them too fast.

(Sorry, didn't notice how old this was until after I posted)

kaliber
October 1st, 17, 02:22 AM
they are pretty good for how cheap they are but they dont hold a lot

Mayu
June 25th, 19, 08:16 PM
They hold pretty well and they're affordable for me. Helps that I'm on the smaller side maybe. Just wish the cute small designs were on the large ones

Lone_wolf
June 18th, 21, 06:17 AM
These now come in an XL on its own. But you really need to look around for it. Also if you live in Canada you are going to have to wait to get them.

applepiepoolred
January 5th, 22, 04:08 PM

GOODNITES REVIEW

goodnites are the best, i really love them :)