PDA

View Full Version : Goodnites boxers

ajh618
July 31st, 09, 02:49 PM
....wow...just...wow. These things are TERRIBLE!!:mad: I got them thinking I could finally wear diapers around the house without anyone noticing, but I pity the fool:D who is fooled by these. At a distance ( like, 20 ft.) you probably wouldn't be able to tell but just about any closer than that and you're found out. They also crinkle so much that even if the fabric fooled you, the noise wouldn't. Your best bet would be to wear them under jeans but you can do that with regular diapers so the whole point of these are taken away. Your better off getting the regular goodnites because you get more and they cost less.

trxdltree
July 31st, 09, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the heads up

athomson
July 31st, 09, 10:37 PM
I tried these once, they wouldn't fit because the cheap paper they use is stiff and won't streatch with the elastic. I agree, the regular goodnights are better.

Mojo
August 2nd, 09, 03:07 AM
??do they hold more?

nekoman
August 2nd, 09, 08:51 AM
no they dont they are crappi

Killman
August 2nd, 09, 08:53 AM
Besides, even if they do hold more, they probably do not hold much anyway. =\

Mojo
August 3rd, 09, 03:46 AM
Goodnites hold a lot :/

nekoman
August 3rd, 09, 01:44 PM
bullshit they do not hold shit at all

Corey
August 3rd, 09, 05:49 PM
The diaper part doesn't even wrap around your waist, and they stink...they smell like burn't rubber...The plastic boxers rip way too easy

iwoenai
August 3rd, 09, 06:46 PM
You do have to remember that these are intended for children. My cousin wears these and loves them during sleep overs. She says that they are easier to hide than the normal ones, and they don't leak on her. She is 11, and they work. A 25 year old may have more complaints, but that isn't the intended consumer.
They also aren't meant for messing into. They are mostly just for night time urinary incontinence, because fecal incontinence isn't easy to hide with anything. If that is what you want to do, buy real diapers, cause no pull-up is going to work as well.

nekoman
August 4th, 09, 12:07 AM
i know i wish they were bigger though

ajh618
August 28th, 09, 01:50 PM
First off, I'm 14, not much of an age difference there. Second, I think they are actually harder to hide due to the restriction of movement on top of everything else.

Bobby_DL
October 12th, 09, 02:27 PM
the boxers are awfull, get the normal ones

careuser1
November 21st, 09, 08:17 PM
goodnites dont hold much boxers probably hold less

shiningsnow
December 5th, 09, 10:58 AM
yeah, these leak really badly and they dont hold much

DiaperedMauiman
December 19th, 09, 04:13 PM
Yes the Goodnites boxers as cool as they look they are a huge disappointment and a big ole flop. On the Dry-Nites package it actually shows a boy wearing them while having a skate board in his hand. "You can really go out skateboarding in just them as your pants and underwear?" Wouldn't any of the other skateboarders whom you are skateboarding with get suspicious?

LL3
December 22nd, 09, 06:05 AM
One nice thing about them is that they are one of the few remaining with a plastic backing

idesofmarch
April 24th, 10, 10:16 PM
Question, I have heard they improved them (made the boxer more cloth like) are they any better discreet wise?

elfen lied-nyu
July 30th, 10, 08:33 PM
i agree, pull ups arnt really for messing into, ive always wondered if buying these would be easyer o hide but now that i know, i will not buy them, thanks guys for your tips

Omutsu no Jutsu
August 5th, 10, 01:02 AM
I wasnt fooled. Never tried them, Never will.

adverdelex
August 19th, 10, 07:34 AM
I got my hands on a pair of boxer-style underpants called GoodNites which are designed with kids who still can’t hold in their pee even though they can be as large as many adults.

kratox
August 19th, 10, 11:40 PM
These where the first ones i bought i mistook them for the normal kind cause i was trying to rush out of the store and get home before my mom came home.

Shardok
April 14th, 11, 02:46 AM
Hmmm, sounds like these would probably not fit me either... Darn.