PDA

View Full Version : Grand Glade (Open RP)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Neon
October 30th, 08, 04:35 AM
I thought I might start a RP. I was feeling bored and I love to RP as well :D

Background:After his parents dieing in a train crash. Kail was put into a orphanage at the age of 10. It was not too bad but the staff and the place he was put in was very cold and uncareing. Four years later he ran away from the place and lived on the streets for a fewdays until he ran into a man. This man in question was a Trillionier by the name of Neon. They started talking a bit and Neon heard what happend in Kail's life had a idea.

Neon gave Kail a very intresting offer that he would not pass up. He would open up a special home for Kail and any other children that wanted a home away from there troubled past. And placed Kail incharge of the place. What better place for kids to be run by kids.

Seting:Grand Glade is a massive mantion for lost or unwanted children. This is a paradise for any kid as there toys,videogames,and other fun things to do. The care takers are very careing for the children there. Once in awhile Neon and his wife Karen will check in from time to time on the place.

Name:Kail Lancaster
height 5'6"
weight 125 lbs
Hair Color:Blond
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Length:Extreamly Long
Trivia:He sometimes wears diapers for fun and will wet them and even sometimes mess them. He will also sometimes just wear a shirt and a diaper while inside the grounds of this home. Kail also likes to play any kind of game and will do not to badly in them.Also he will play with younger kids or play himself with toys and other things.

Well there we go! Just make a small bio and you can start RPing.

Joker_Andre
October 30th, 08, 04:41 AM
can i join?

Neon
October 30th, 08, 04:44 AM
Yeah you can its open for everyone here to take part in.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 04:44 AM
me to =D

Neon
October 30th, 08, 04:45 AM
*Points up* Just make the bio and your good.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 04:47 AM
bio
name: Cole harms
sex: male
Cole lived alone for many years and after taking shelter by hiding in a mall at night he decided to find a new home he wandered past he new mansion just as it opened it said it was open for children with no homes so he decide he might like it cole absolutley loves video games!
Cole is alot like kail he wears diapers for fun and sometimes only a large baggy t-shirt that goes past his knees and a diaper underneath
Cole unfortunately has no money to afford new clothes or diapers

Neon
October 30th, 08, 04:58 AM
*Yes it is and you can start RPing now if you want*

Joker_Andre
October 30th, 08, 05:02 AM
let's see.....
name: Cloud Lockhart
height: 1.5 m.
weight: 50 kilos
heir color: silver white
eye color: silver blue
bio: a mexican kid who escaped to the united states after killing another kid cause he discovered his secret and was about to tell everyone, cloud changed his name so he could not be recognized, he now is a calm and quiet boy who doesn't speak much and likes to wear diapers all the time and to read manga and play videogames
(this story is completely fake except for the diaper, the manga and the videogame stuff)

Neon
October 30th, 08, 05:16 AM
Oooookkkkkk then.....thats good to go. And the RP starts now and I will take more Bios as well through the RP.

Kail wakeing up from a good nap gets up streaches a bit. Seeing that it was 10:00 AM goes and gets washed up. After that he gets a T-Shirt,underwear,and some lose shorts. He then heads to the kitchen saying hello to the caretakes and other resadents. Once there he orders some pancakes and a few other breakfast items.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 05:23 AM
ohh im soo tired

*cole had trudged on for over 40 miles after his old home closed down he hadnt eaten in days was freezing cold and exhasted to the bone*

i....cant.....keep...going

*passes out infront of the mansion driveway*

Joker_Andre
October 30th, 08, 05:25 AM
*is seen walkin by the street with old and dirty clohes and sees cole on the floor* huh......hey........you okay........*calm face*.........*tries to carry*

Neon
October 30th, 08, 05:29 AM
It was takeing a bit of time before the cheff would finish with what he ordered. As Kail was waiting he get a alret as someone was passed out infront of the massive home. He quickly gets a few nurses and quickly brings the kid into Grand Glade. "Hey are you with us" Kail said out of consern for him. His face was deeply worried as well. "And are you alright" as Kail looked at the other kid.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 05:31 AM
ow my head what happend -_-

anifan5890
October 30th, 08, 05:34 AM
Name : Stephanie Weiss
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Eye color: green
Hair color: midnight black
Description: Stephanie has bounced from one foster hom to another due having so-sobladder and Bowel control from her original parents beating her physically her until the cops put her in protectice custody. She is just looking fora home where will not be judged for her past problems and will loveher always unconditionally for the rest of her life.

Neon
October 30th, 08, 05:48 AM
*To arfan5890:She is good to go and enjoy*

"Well you past out in front of my home.Anyway my name is Kail and well you can say I'm in charge of this place" said Kail as the guy was coming around. It was rare for new people to show up here. "Also you look like you need some food breakfast is being served right now" he said to Cole. And motioned for the other kid to come in as well.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 06:00 AM
gee thanx id love some food im starving =D

but i should leave i dont want to be a burden on you

Neon
October 30th, 08, 06:10 AM
"No your not,So please eat this place is a home to all that come here" said Kail as he led Cole into the kitchen. His breakfast order was done as he came in "I was about to eat this but you can have it" Kail spoke again and then walked over to the chef to get another order for himself. Once that was done he sat across from Cole at the large table. "So tell me what happend to your self" was the main question he asked.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 06:15 AM
*Cole took a big bite out of the food*
yummy
oh well you see i am a drifter i ran away from home an kinda survived on my own i lived in A mall for awhile but it closed down Ive been walking not sure where to go for almost a few days i got so tired i just went cold and thats where you found me i guess

Neon
October 30th, 08, 06:20 AM
"I did not get your name,Also would you want to stay here we have a lot of rooms to spare. We have more spares then strikes here" said Kail with a joke as his pancakes were brought out to him. "This place is for kids like us that have no home. We can do anything we want here" he said again to Cole.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 06:24 AM
*coles jaw dropped*

y-you mean i can s-stay here =D

Neon
October 30th, 08, 06:38 AM
"Yes you can,Once your done eating why do'nt you get cleaned up and changed into some new clothes. I'll get a room ready for you" said Kail as he ate as well the food was extreamly good here. "Just ask one of the ladies in the uniform to take you to one of the main bathrooms" he said and pointed to a woman that was 25 or 26 in a outfit simular to Nurse Joy from the Pokemon anime with out the nurse hat.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 06:43 AM
oh uhh thanks but my only problem is i dont have any other clothes

Obito Uchiha
October 30th, 08, 09:21 AM
{I will join all I need is Boi right? I will have that by the morning well it is morning here but huh most of know what I mean go ahead and Rp here and I willhave it in a few hours.]

anifan5890
October 30th, 08, 03:41 PM
Stephanie was driven up to Grand Galde by the foster home in the bus from the home and she walks gingerly up to the with her bags on her back. She rings the doorbell and waits to be let in since she has no hime due to none of her foster parents thinking she is too immature to be in their homes.

Neon
October 30th, 08, 05:59 PM
*To Obito-Uchiha:Just post it in the thread here and I'll take care of it :D*

"Well this house has a few things you can wear. Plus once a week we go out and do some shoping for whatever we need" said Kail as he then hears the door bell ringing. "Excuse me I need to get the door" he said and quickly made his way to the front door. Kail then opens the door for Grand Glade and meets a girl at the door step "Hi there how can I help you" he asked her.

yoshiyos
October 30th, 08, 06:44 PM
Name:Raymond Delvaria
height 5'6"
weight 115 lbs
Hair Color:dark brown
Eye Color:brown
Hair Length:short
Trivia: Has just recently run away from home due to his hate for his parents. They would constantly beat him or do things that might be even worse. He has always had to wear diapers due to having a small bladder and blames himself for everything that has happened

Neon
October 30th, 08, 06:47 PM
Name:Raymond Delvaria
height 5'6"
weight 115 lbs
Hair Color:dark brown
Eye Color:brown
Hair Length:short
Trivia: Has just recently run away from home due to his hate for his parents. They would constantly beat him or do things that might be even worse. He has always had to wear diapers due to having a small bladder and blames himself for everything that has happened

*Your good to go*

yoshiyos
October 30th, 08, 06:51 PM
Raymond had been running for the last three hours almost without stop. he came across a house and decided to just rest for a little. he walked up to the house and leaned against the edge closed his eyes and eventually drifted to sleep

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 08:43 PM
oh welll uhh thanks =)

*cole walked over talked to one of the staff and she led him to the showers and got him a new par ofclothes ...a few minutes later he popped out of the bathroom clean and in new t-shirt and pair of jeans*

Neon
October 30th, 08, 09:47 PM
As Cole was leaveing the main bathrom there was a room next door. It read Changing Room and the door was slightly open. If Cole did want to look into the room there were extreamly large diapers. As they were ment for someone like his size and age. Also there were several changing tables and a lot of diffrant diaper types as well.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 10:19 PM
as cole walked back down the hall he swore he smelt baby powder but ffigured he was just imagining things

Neon
October 30th, 08, 10:39 PM
Cole was not imagening things as he would hear giggleing from the room he just past by. A girl about one year younger then him walks out of the room. She had long blue hair that was in a high pony tail. She was wearing a onesie in a cream color. And he would take note that she was wearing a thick diaper. As it it made her hiney look really big.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 10:43 PM
*coles jaw dropped as the gtil walked by*
*he thought for a minute*

w-why are-are you wearing a d-d-iaper?

Neon
October 30th, 08, 10:58 PM
The girl stops and turns to Cole "Uhm...you see I have a problems trying to go to the potty. That and I like wearing them as they make me look cute" said the girl as she figeting a bit. "Are you new here" she asked him.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 10:59 PM
*cole rubbed the back of his head his ckheeks burning red*

yea.....i guess im gonna live here for a while

Neon
October 30th, 08, 11:24 PM
"YAY I have someone to play with" the girl said very childishly as her red eyes beamed happly. She then speaks again"my name is Reiko whats your name" Reiko asked Cole.

One of the Nurses/Maids sees Raymond "You do'nt look so good why do'nt you come in and rest a bit" she said to him and walked over to him. Worried that he might be sick or worse.

diaperdei
October 30th, 08, 11:30 PM
my names cole. its really niced to meet you reiko ^-^

yoshiyos
October 31st, 08, 01:36 AM
Raymond sees the nurse and not sure what to think tries to run by her to get away

Joker_Andre
October 31st, 08, 02:30 AM
*wakes up and rubs head thinking* where am i? i fainted............then i woke up here...

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 03:04 AM
Stephanie walks into the while saying to him " I'm here due all my foster parents disliked the fact my bladder&bowel control due to childhood abuse by my birth parents so I will need diapers 24/7 and will need an operation to fix the damage if I choose to in the future."

yoshiyos
October 31st, 08, 03:09 AM
As Raymondruns he bursts around teh corner and hits Stephanie who was right outside the door

Joker_Andre
October 31st, 08, 03:10 AM
*starts walking trough the mansion with wet pants* "where am i?"

Neon
October 31st, 08, 03:24 AM
Kail see's Raymond pass by and knocking into Stephanie. "Hey you there come over here for a second" he said to him and then turns to Stephanie. "I see well we have plenty of Diapers here. So if you need some or need to be changed please ask any of the maids here for that" he said to her. And finaly Kail turns to Cloud "Well your in my home my good friend. And it looks like you do'nt have a place to go" Kail said to him.

"uhm....say Cole....I uhm.......want to ask you....would you.....mind being diapered with...me" asked Reiko in a very Hinata like tone. "I hope.....you do'nt find....this too weird" she said and blushed heavly. Even though Kail did play with her and humored her requests sometimes. She hoped that Cole would not be frightend by this. She thought that people were better off in diapers they were very comfortable.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 03:34 AM
ummm.....sure reiko ^-^

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 03:38 AM
Stephanie walks up to one of the maids while entering the house and she asks her "May I please have a new since my current diapers are full to capicity."

yoshiyos
October 31st, 08, 03:43 AM
Raymond slowly gets up and walks over to kail trying not to look him in the eye

Neon
October 31st, 08, 03:57 AM
The maid nods "Please follow me" she said kindly to Stephanie. They head to a second changeing room that was near the front door. They walk into the changeing room. "Would you want me to change you or would you want to change your self" the maid asked her again. As she pulls for changeing a diaper. It was a big fluffy one that had a few anime characters on it.

"Hey look your not in trouble ok. why do'nt you come in" said Kail to Raymond as he was being very friendly. "You look like you need some rest. I promise that no one will hurt you.Since I'm the master of this house" he spoke again to him.

"YAY come with me" said Reiko happly as she lead Cole into the room that she came out of. There was maid cleaning up and this one had short blue hair. It was darker then Reiko's hair color. "Oh Reiko did you make a mess again" she laughed lightly in a very motherly way.

"Uhm no but would you mind diapering up my friend here" as Reiko had Coles hand in hers. The maid looks over at Cole "Why sure Reiko and you might want to leave for a mintue,And you there young one please take your pants and your underpants and hop on up" said this maid and pats the changeing table.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 04:00 AM
uhhh *coles cheeks turn red*...ok

*gets undressed and hops up on the changing table*

yoshiyos
October 31st, 08, 04:06 AM
Raymond slowly follows him inside with teh backpack he had on cluched in his hands in a death grip

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 04:25 AM
Stephanie laughs while replying "I am happy accept youe help changing my diapers since of my parents refused to let me do it myself and when I did it myself, the results were not pretty at all."

Joker_Andre
October 31st, 08, 04:45 AM
.......................... *staers at everyone silently*

Neon
October 31st, 08, 04:48 AM
"Oh do'nt you worry I'm not going to do anything bad to you" said the blue haired maid. "And my name is Amy so if you need to be changed or need to be diapered again just call me" she said and lays Cole back on to the table. The diaper in her hand looked very comfortable. She frist uses a wet wipe and quickly cleans him up down there. Amy then lifts Coles legs up by his ankels puts the diaper underneith him. Powerders him up and then tapes it up.

Reiko had left for a few minutes and came back in. "Well your ready to go" said Amy and helps Cole off. Reiko quickly walks over to Cole "Your looking good Cole so how does it feel" she asked him.

"Lisen why do'nt you come with me and sit down for a bit. It sounds like you have quite the tale to tell" Kail said to Raymond and led him to a siting area. He wanted to help this guy since he was holding his bag with a death grip. Kail then turned to Cloud "If you need to get a new pair of pants and a diaper just head over there" he said and pointed to the changeing room. "Although wait for that girl to come out though before you go in" Kail said again.

"Well then young lady come on over here and I'll change you quickly into a fresh one" said this maid and helps Stephanie to a changeing table. "You will enjoy staying here" she said to her.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 04:52 AM
*cole was wearing a big baggy t-shirt that coverd down to his knees and a poofy thick diaper*

i feel aa little embarrassed but it does feel comfortable =D

Joker_Andre
October 31st, 08, 04:53 AM
..............*walks slowly to changing room and stops in front of the door*...................

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 05:13 AM
Stephanie giggles while hugging the nice lady changing her diaper and she replies "I love this house so much since it is more loving than any home that I lived in my life."

Joker_Andre
October 31st, 08, 05:20 AM
*enters changing room* ..........................i...............need.... ...a diaper..............please...........

Neon
October 31st, 08, 05:40 AM
"Oh you will young lady why do'nt you go talk with Kail. He's the master of this house and he would like to get to know you better" said the maid to Stephanie and then turns to Cloud. "Oh sure thing sweety" she gets ready for another changeing. "Do you need help changing or you can do it on your own. Do'nt be shy or embarrassed" she said kindly to him.

Reiko giggles at Cole "Why should Cole you look cuter with one on. Would you want me to show you around" she said to him and started to walk ahead a bit. This place was geting livelyer now with more people to play with.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 05:43 AM
*cole blushedalittle more but he felt very comfortable*

sure id love to look around moer =D

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 05:56 AM
Stephanie walks up to Kail while satying "my name is Steohanie Weiss, I have bounced rom home toome due my need for diapers, and I ma looking for home that is free from judging for having problems."

Neon
October 31st, 08, 06:08 AM
Kail turns to Stephanie "Well this is your home from now on until someone wants you in there home. So you can do anything while your in here and nobody is going to judge you" he spoke to her. Since she had a tough life as well growing up. "And as I said we have plenty of diapers so you can wear them all the time. Even I wear them sometimes" Kail spoke to make Stephanie more at ease in there house.

"Well we have a several rooms for games,movies,and several other things. We also have a pool in the back yard so we can go swiming later" said Reiko as she lead Cole around for a bit. "So do you have a room yet here" she asked again to Cole as Reiko was becoming more attached to him now.

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 06:20 AM
Stephanie hugs&kisses Kail while responding "you are helping in more ways than you can imagine and I am going to enjoy my time here."

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 06:27 AM
hey reiko....can i ask you something?

Neon
October 31st, 08, 06:29 AM
"Awwwww,You know if it makes things easyer for you Stephanie you can just wear a T-Shirt or sometype of top and just a diaper. I do that a lot around here" Kail said and blushed from the kiss that she gave him. He then turns to Raymond "I'm going to be right back" and walked off for a bit. A few minutes later he was wearing a thick and fluffy diaper and a over sized purple shirt. This covered most of the diaper and his arms.

"What is it Cole" said Reiko to Cole as she turned to face him. She wondered what his question could be.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 06:33 AM
wheres the well...*coles cheeks turned red*........ the bathroom?

Neon
October 31st, 08, 06:40 AM
"Oh uhm there should be one close by here. But you do know your wearing a potty" said Reiko with a cute childish giggle. She was not being mean nor trying to make Cole feel like a fool. But led him to one that was close to them. It was optional for him to use it though.

diaperdei
October 31st, 08, 06:43 AM
*cole thought for a moment...then with a smile he said*

ya know lets just keep going i wanna seethe rest of this house =)

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 03:09 PM
Stepahnie quickly changes into her in long purple pajama top which gpes over diaper and is almost past her knees which makes her smile.

Neon
October 31st, 08, 07:29 PM
Reiko then leads Cole to a stair case that lead up to the second floor. "Well the bedrooms are up here and some of the other play rooms" she said to him.

"So Stepahnie do you want anything to eat or drink" Kail asked her since she was feeling more at home.

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 07:37 PM
Stephanie hugs and kIsses Reiko, the she goes into the palyroom where she starts palying with some dools which are her favorite non video game toys.

Neon
October 31st, 08, 08:06 PM
"YAY I have someone to play with" when Reiko gets huged and kissed by Stephanie. "Anyway you want to look up there" she asked Cole again.

Kail then looks at Raymond "Hey look if you do'nt have a place to go you can stay here" he said and then goes to get a few things. The dishwasher was very late so Kail gets two baby bottles and filled them with grape juice. Reiko liked to be babyed a lot. He then goes into the play room where Stephanie was. "I thought you might wanted something to drink. I hope you do'nt mind the bottle" he said to her.

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 08:11 PM
Stephanie giiggles,thanks him, hugs him, kisses him, and happily takes the bottle hwich is her prefered wya to drink stuff which make shr smile at Kail.

Neon
October 31st, 08, 08:27 PM
"So Stephanie tell me do you liked to babied alot" said Kail and huged her back. He then started drink his bottle as well. And started to play with Stephanie as well. Since he did not like to leave someone playing alone.

anifan5890
October 31st, 08, 11:24 PM
Stephanie replies "yes although outside of birtg parents supported it and they were unable to care for me forever due heath problems that evntually hospitaliazed them and my foster parents only wanted to baby grudgingly since they wanted a grown up child at an early age."

Neon
November 1st, 08, 05:02 AM
"Well you can be babied all you want while your here. Some of the resadents that have lived here liked to be babied. You know the girl that you met in the hall. Well she's a infintialist I think and she's got some of us wearing diapers" said Kail he rubed the diaper feeling the texture of it. And takes another suck of his bottle. "So what do you perfer wearing cloth or disposable diapers" he asked Stephanie.

anifan5890
November 1st, 08, 08:50 AM
Stepahanie responds "I have no preference as long as I am least double diapered at night which when my control is the worst and thank you for letting me live in this wonderful house Kail."

Neon
November 1st, 08, 03:19 PM
*cole thought for a moment...then with a smile he said*

ya know lets just keep going i wanna seethe rest of this house =)

*Please forgive me Diaperdei I did not see your post*

"Ok lets go then" said Reiko as she walked up to the second floor. "The bed rooms are down that way" she points and then the other way. "And over that way is the play room and nursery" she said.

"Thats not going to be a problem. Would you want me to refill your bottle and would you want snack or something Stepahanie"Kail asked her since he was geting thristy again.

diaperdei
November 1st, 08, 03:35 PM
wow this place is pretty big if i didnt have your help id probably get lost in here ^-^''
is there anything else here ?

Neon
November 1st, 08, 04:02 PM
"Well down stairs we have a huge TV that we can watch movies or play games I...think we just got a PS3 with several games" said Reiko as she remembered Kail asking Neon for it a few times. "And we have all kinds of anime as well" she said to Cole.

diaperdei
November 1st, 08, 04:10 PM
oh wow thats awsome =D
...hey umm do you think we could stop back...i kinda....need a change :(

Neon
November 1st, 08, 04:15 PM
"Oh sure Cole..and I need one as well" said Reiko as she saw his look on his face." Here in the house we have three changeing rooms. One near the front door,The second one near the bath room,And the second one near the bedrooms"she said and got him to the room.

diaperdei
November 1st, 08, 04:23 PM
oh ...thanx reiko :o

*goes in to get a change*

anifan5890
November 1st, 08, 09:49 PM
Stephanie responds "I will go check out the entertainmen room but first where is the mmaerest chamging room my diapers are so full they are about to fall of right now."

Neon
November 1st, 08, 11:41 PM
"Yeah same here I need a change as well" said Kail as he gets up it was hard though with a pull diaper but does so. He leads her to one quickly "Hey we need a change please" Kail asked nicely as they were set onto changeing tables. Kail deep down liked to be diapered up as it was a guilty pleasure that he had. The maid there quickly diapered both him and Stehanie. "There we go nice clean diapers" the maid said kindly.

In the other one Reiko and Cole get changed. "I always love being changed" Reiko as she was redressed. "Plus this one is bigger and fluffyer" she said and waits for Cole to be done. Although while Cole was not looking Reiko mischiviously had asked the maid to put Cole in the same type of diaper she was wearing.

diaperdei
November 2nd, 08, 03:39 AM
*cole hopped off the table in his new puffy diaper*

woah thats better this new diaper is even thicker to =D

Neon
November 2nd, 08, 03:49 AM
"Hehehe I knew you would have liked it" said Reiko as she giggled again. "So what would you want to do now Cole" she asked him. Since she did show him around for a bit.

anifan5890
November 2nd, 08, 03:52 AM
Stephanie responds to Reiko "I would love a tour but I woul dlove try out the ps3&plus the nainme colloection firsti that is ok with you."

Neon
November 2nd, 08, 04:19 AM
Reiko looking a tad confused but Kail walks up. "Its ok Reiko besides I want to get to know Cole better anyway" Kail said to Reiko. As she then hugs him then runs over to Stephanie.

"Ok Stephanie lets go we have all kinds of anime and games so come on" Reiko said and starts takeing Stephanie by the hand to the room with the stuff. She was happy that there was another girl in the house.

"So Reiko got you wearing diapers eh" said Kail with a slight grin on his face. As he was not being sarcastic as he was wearing diaper as well. "You see Reiko was very shy when she came into this house. And that she felt that she did not fit in due to her weting problem. So I started wearing them for a time so she would not feel bad. And now she's like a ray of sunshine now" he said to Cole.

diaperdei
November 2nd, 08, 04:25 AM
ya shes a really nice girl and i figured i couldnt say no to her

i see she got you into diapers as well ;)

Neon
November 2nd, 08, 04:47 AM
"Well yeah although she did not ask me to though. But yeah in a way I guess so. Anyway want some snacks or something" Kail asked as he was geting a tad hungry him self.

diaperdei
November 2nd, 08, 05:13 AM
*coles somached growled*

yeah i agree lets go get somthin to eat =D

Neon
November 2nd, 08, 06:37 PM
"Ok follow me then" as Kail heads to the kitchen and asks for the cook for a pizza. While that was going to cook up he gets some candy "We had some leftover candy from holloween so take some" as Kail starts munching on a mini crunch bar.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 12:15 AM
*wakes up and walks to change room*

Neon
November 3rd, 08, 12:29 AM
"Oh you poor thing I'll take care of you right now. Just take everything off besides your shirt" said the Maid as she saw Cloud with a large pee stain on his pants. She takes out a plain white diaper and other things to change him.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 12:30 AM
.............*walks to maid* ...................th-thanks.................

Neon
November 3rd, 08, 12:33 AM
"Oh do'nt be shy and your welcome. And I'll get these cleaned for you" the Maid said and quickly got a few other dirty clothes to be cleaned. "I'm sure you will like it here if you stay" she said and walks out of the room.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 12:36 AM
.........o-okay.............i.....i think i'll... s-stay here...............

Neon
November 3rd, 08, 12:51 AM
"Well the kitchen is near by so if your hungry you can get something to eat there.You might run into Kail again" the Maid said before she left.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 01:01 AM
o-okay................... *walks to kitchen*

yoshiyos
November 3rd, 08, 10:42 PM
Raymond stands up and walks over to the room kail had pointed out and asks the maid quietly "can you change my diaper"

Neon
November 3rd, 08, 10:54 PM
A new maid was in there as she had long honey colored hair. "Ok come on over here and I'll see to it" she said to Raymond and pats a changeing table. She goes over and gets a diaper and changein matierials.

Kail turns to Cloud "Well feeling better now? If your hungry and can wait for a bit a pizza will be out shortly" he said to him. Kail then finds a near by remote for a TV and flicks it on. "Anyone got a particular show they want to watch" he asked Cole and then Cloud.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 11:29 PM
.................................no..............

Neon
November 3rd, 08, 11:39 PM
"Uhm not that I mind the one liners but what did you mean by no? Like your not hungry" Kail asked Cloud as there was some slight look of confution on his face.

Joker_Andre
November 3rd, 08, 11:47 PM
...................i don't...........wan't to see............tv right now..............

yoshiyos
November 3rd, 08, 11:55 PM
Raymond gets up and says quietly "Thank you" then he gets up and goes to get his bag again

Neon
November 4th, 08, 12:07 AM
Kail blinks a few times "This kid most have had a real hard time" he thought as Cloud was not a big talker.

"Oh no problem deary if you need anything talk to any of us" the maid said put away the changeing stuff and throws out the dirty diaper.

yoshiyos
November 4th, 08, 01:05 AM
He grabs his bag then runs over to kail "where am I "

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 02:44 AM
*sits quietly on the sofa and takes out a manga*

anifan5890
November 4th, 08, 03:05 AM
Stephanie palys everythingvg on the ps3, watches all of the animes, and fall asleep the couch while ajsing "I want a bottle of warm please while someone can carry me up to the crib where I will be asllep until tomorrow."

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 03:11 AM
*walks to stephanie and stares at her* .........................................

Neon
November 4th, 08, 03:41 AM
Kail turns to Raymond "Well your in my house a place where we teens and kids that can have a home.You must be hungry so why do'nt you have something to eat" he said and gets and wanted to do a few things.

Reiko giggles as she had played with Stephanie the entire time and was tired as well. She was about to cuddle up with her but then sees Cloud "Uhm hi there are you new here" Reiko asked him and then giggles at what her new friend Stephanie said.

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 03:43 AM
*stares at reiko*.................me?...............yes...... ........new............

yoshiyos
November 4th, 08, 03:48 AM
Raymond walks away and sees cloud staring in the room and walks over to join him

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 03:52 AM
0_0' *steps back*

yoshiyos
November 4th, 08, 03:53 AM
Looks at him curiously and asks "who are you"

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 04:07 AM
........me?............well...............i....... .i.............*covers face with hood*

yoshiyos
November 4th, 08, 04:10 AM
"Are you ok you seem scared" Raymond asked confused by his reaction

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 04:12 AM
................me..............is shy..........................*covers face again*

yoshiyos
November 4th, 08, 04:14 AM
He nods and then says "Well my name is Raymond it is nice to meet you"

Neon
November 4th, 08, 04:20 AM
Reiko knew how Cloud felt "Its Ok...your with friends now we are not going to make fun of you" she said and then points down. "You see I need to wear diapers as well. So we are all the same here one way or another"she said him to put him at ease.

Kail walks into the group that was there and sees Stephanie. "Ok hold on I'll take you up there"he said and picks her up. "Well lets get you doubled up and into bed" he said and heads to the nearist changeing room for her.

anifan5890
November 4th, 08, 04:39 AM
Stephanie smiles and giggles in her sleep while quietly responding "I love you so much Kail since you made me feel the most at home after my parents went totheir happy place for good."

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 04:52 AM
.............*looks downwards and fels diaper wet*......................*stands up and walks to changening room*

Neon
November 4th, 08, 05:01 AM
"Oh I'm Reiko nice to meet you Raymond" she said to him and waves a few times.She said and pats the couch near by as a movie was going on.

As Cloud gets to the changeing room the same honey colored maid that changed Raymond was there. "Hhhhmmmm oh you need to be changed too come on up" she said and gets things ready to change him.

Kail's heart went out to this girl in his arms. He gets her doubled up and him self. He then finds a huge crib and sets her into there. He called for 2 warm bottles of milk. "I love you too now here is your bottle" he said sweetly and sets the nipple part near her mouth.

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 05:04 AM
*blushes a bit and covers face with hood*...............yes...i-i need a.......a change.......

anifan5890
November 4th, 08, 03:22 PM
Stephanoe sucks on the bottle until it is empty and falls asleep happy in the crib with all of her stuffed animals to keep her company.

Neon
November 4th, 08, 09:24 PM
Kail as a soft smile on his face as Stephanie looked very happy. Feeling at tad sleepy he climbs into the crib and settels next to her. Sucking on his still warm milk and finishes it and starts to sleep. It was just a small nap for right now and would wake up in a little bit later.

"Ok this will take just a minute" said the Maid as she quickly takes his dirty diaper and throws it away. She cleans him and does everything else and then puts a clean diaper on Cloud.

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 10:34 PM
*stands up* .......th-thanks........................ :)

Neon
November 4th, 08, 11:27 PM
"Oh its no problem" the maid said happly and then cleans up for the next one to be changed. "I'm just glad to help kids and teens like you so they can have a better life" she spoke again.

Joker_Andre
November 4th, 08, 11:30 PM
*walks to living room with just diapers and hood*

Neon
November 5th, 08, 01:20 AM
Reiko was still there with Raymond and she had put in a DVD movie. It was unknown what it was though yet.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 01:50 AM
Stephanie wkaes up, the n wlaks ddown the living hwere she joins everyone iun the movie which is Ghostbusters, and she drinks a bottle of juice while laughing at the funny movie,"

Neon
November 5th, 08, 02:13 AM
Kail had woke up and wined that Stephanie left the crib. He was quite content with her body heat and kindered spirit. Kail gets up and joins the others watching the movie. "Stephanie did you feel better after your nap" he said and sat next to her. He was geting very attached to this girl next to him.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 02:17 AM
Stephanie "yes I did and I am bisexual so I am falling love with you&Reiko which is making me feel so happy right now."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 02:20 AM
*wakes up cause he fell asleep in sofa* huh?........................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 02:28 AM
"Oh...I see....so if you want to do anything privately just ask" said Kail as he was so shocked at this he peeded himself.

"Well Stephanie if you wana do anything just do it Ok" said Reiko as she turned to Cloud. "Did you sleep well sleepy head" she said to him.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 02:30 AM
Stephanie giggles then responds "I love a threesoem with you and Reiko which is my favorite way to do the fun things in life."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 02:34 AM
*stares then covers face with hood*....................................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 02:41 AM
"Well lets go somewhere...I do'nt want this guy here to die of embarisment" said Kail and gets up and did not want Cloud to ge fearther get shy by them. He takes Stephanie to a nursery that had every thing includeing a changeing table. Reiko would join later since she did not want to leave Cloud alone.

Kail then locks the door to that room "We have this place to our self's for now" he said and goes to a giant paded play section of the room.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 02:53 AM
*face turns red and i start sweating as i approach the two of you*

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 02:55 AM
Stephanie take sof her socks, shoes, bra, skirt, and is only waering a long tshirt over her dipaer atthe moment.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 02:57 AM
*starts sweating a lot more and face turns bright red*

Neon
November 5th, 08, 03:01 AM
*How did Cloud get into the room? Kail locked the door behind him*

Kail was just in a shirt and a Diaper and then gets on padded floor. "Come lets play" he said and gently brings Stephanie down to his level. He then kisses her warmly.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 03:02 AM
......i can.........easily open...............doors and locks..................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 03:05 AM
Kail looks a bit shocked "Uhm need anything" he asked Cloud a bit surprised by this.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 03:06 AM
i.......feel......lonely...........

Neon
November 5th, 08, 03:24 AM
"I think Reiko wanted someone to play with and she's alone right now. And she is very friendly" said Kail as he wanted to be alone with Stephanie right now. "She's the girl with the blue hair" he said to Cloud.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 03:26 AM
......okay.........i'll leave.......you two.......alone......*unlocks door with one hand and opens it then locks it again*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 03:27 AM
Raymond had fallen asleep on the couch that he was watching the movie with Reiko on

Neon
November 5th, 08, 03:28 AM
Reiko then spots Cloud "Hey wana do something" she saw him walking around.

"Now where were we Stephanie and was I being rude with" Kail asked and locked the door again. He did have a kind heart to everyone but he was still human.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 03:31 AM
Wakes up and notices that Reiko isn't there any more he gets up and sees her with cloud. he walks over to join them

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 03:31 AM
*walks to reiko nervously*

diaperdei
November 5th, 08, 03:36 AM
*walks out of the changing room*

now where did evreyone go?

Neon
November 5th, 08, 03:45 AM
"So who wants to play super smash bros on the Wii" Reiko said to the guys as she wanted to see if anyone could beat her.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 03:49 AM
Stephanie redresses then joins in the fun and plays as her favorite character Kid Icarus who she has never lost a match with at all.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 03:59 AM
*walks and grabs one controller and picks snake*.........

Neon
November 5th, 08, 04:07 AM
Kail walks up and gets a game cube controler and gets Lucario. As that was favorite character plus his special effect does come in handy when the chips are down.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 04:10 AM
Quickly grabs a controller and chooses Ike

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:10 AM
*smiles widely* it's show time!!!! i love videogames!!! they get me excited!!!!!

diaperdei
November 5th, 08, 04:15 AM
*sits on the couch*

oh there you guysare

*looks for a controller...there all gone*

.......crap -__- .oh well ill wait then

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:16 AM
lets start!!!!!! *keps smiling intensly*

Neon
November 5th, 08, 04:17 AM
"Hey Cole in here" called out Kail as the fight was geting intense. As they were all doing well. The stage was the final destination was just flat with out any hazereds. Although Kail had a got the smash ball "KAMAIHAMAI HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" as Kail imatated Goku from Dragon Ball Z when he used the ultamite smash attack.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 04:18 AM
Stephanie uses na ice arrow to freeze evryone then she has Kid Icarus pick up a barrel and throw at her opponents.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 04:21 AM
Runs around the stage just nailing anybody in his way with his sword while trying to avoid all the other attacks

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:22 AM
*leaves a mine in ike's body and maks it explode with the remote control*

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 04:24 AM
Stephanie finds the msa hammer and strat hitting everthing in sight which makes her close to winning the game.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:25 AM
*hides inside box*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 04:25 AM
After getting blown up he chases snake attcking only him

Neon
November 5th, 08, 04:27 AM
Kail with Lucario throws the Bomo Bomb at Kid Icarus for the win. "Ok That was great I've never had a intense match like this before" he said and hands over a control to Cole since he missed out.

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:32 AM
dammit i lost................3rd place............. *puts hood on again and walks silently to the sofa*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 04:39 AM
"Man I came in 4th I really stink at games."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:43 AM
*sits on sofa*........................................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 04:48 AM
Reiko gets in on another Round and she chooses Peach "Maybe you guys need pratice thats all. Your all good at this game" she said encouraging them to play again.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 04:52 AM
Stephanie replies "I;m out until my duiaprs are changed and I need naothe nap for some strange reason."

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 04:52 AM
Raymond rolls his eyes "fine but I am probaly going to loose again, I have never been very good at anything"

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 04:56 AM
*walks to change room with a messy diaper*.........................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 04:57 AM
"Oh do'nt say that Raymond if you try hard enough you can do anything" said Reiko as she waits for other people to join.

"Well Stephanie my baby girl why do'nt I take care of that" said Kail with a grin and picks her up. And takes her to a changeing room. A maid was not presant right now. "Well..can I change you Stephanie" he asked her.

In the other changeing room with Cloud he gets changed very quickly and was given a thicker diaper to wear.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:00 AM
Raymond also noices he is wet but decides not to tell anybody

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 05:02 AM
:) *smiles and walks to crib and falls asleep in crib*

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 05:02 AM
Stephanie responds "yes daddy and don't forget it is a very messy one which was why is your baby girl was in such a hurry for a change since poopy diapers are icky feeling on my butt."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 05:04 AM
*falls asleep sucking thumb*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:07 AM
While kail is changing stephine raymond sits on the couch and starts to fall asleep on it again

Neon
November 5th, 08, 05:15 AM
"Ok let me get you all cleaned up" said Kail as he takes off the dirty diaper and then throws it out. He then cleans her bottom up until it was very clean. He uses some oils and lotions rubs her down. Once done powders her up and then gets a very poofy and thick diaper. "This one is just for you" he said and slips it under Stephanie. Then tapes it up "There we go all nice and clean plus that diaper makes you look really cute" said Kail to her.

"Hey Raymond you ready to go" said Reiko as she waits for him to chose a stage to play on.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:19 AM
Raymond who was starting to fall asleep wakes up and says "oh yeah right" he chooses a stage and gets read to play

Neon
November 5th, 08, 05:23 AM
"Hey this can wait tomorrow if you want to go and get some sleep I can take you somewhere" said Reiko as she saw that Raymond was falling asleep. Since she thought of helping people frist before anything else.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:25 AM
Raymond yawned "yeah I am really tired and um could you change me"

Neon
November 5th, 08, 05:32 AM
"Me....Uhm yeah sure this way" said Reiko as she gets to a changeing room. "I'll get you into a new one real quickly" she said to Raymond.

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 05:36 AM
Stephanie falls on the changing tablexept for moaning in pleasure as the powder, oils, lotions, and creams are applied to her bottom."

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:38 AM
Raymond nods and just waits for Reiko to chnage him

Neon
November 5th, 08, 05:44 AM
"Well then here is your diaper" said Kail as he powders Stephanie up and puts the thick poofy diaper under her. He tapes it looking over for any leaks and such "Well your all ready to go baby" he said and kisses her. He gets a few things so he could change himself. Although he was doing a less then prefect change for him self.

Reiko quickly changes Raymond with a perfect job as it was snugly on him. "I just used a disposable just tell me if you want to use cloth one next time" Reiko said to Raymond.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 05:45 AM
Raymond gets up and is blushing because he is only in a shirt and a diaper. He thanks Reiko and then asks "Where will i be sleeping"

Neon
November 5th, 08, 06:00 AM
"Ok follow me then Raymond" said Reiko as she takes him to the second floor and to the bed rooms. "Now just chose one of these bed rooms except the last two at the end there. Thats mine and Kail's rooms" she said and pointed down the hallway.

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 06:02 AM
He nods and then walks into the colsest room and lies down in the crib that is there, he slowly falls asleep thhinking about what had happened today

sunstar
November 5th, 08, 12:23 PM
Name: juniya Sargaros(onlty ever calld juna or juni call her her full name and she wi llget very upset) she is fiarly petit about 5,3 abd ways aobut 55kg
Appeanrce: thsui child has vivid blue skin and tattoes of spiralign silver and purpel al lover her body she is fiarly petit about 5,3 abd ways aobut 55kg she hads a til but she kepes this hidden if she can.Her hair is down to themiddle of her hbakc and is bright purple, her euyes are also purple with flecks of blue

bio: juna has had a terible past that she donet tlak aobut and tring to get her to tlk aobut it wil lcause her toget Horendusly upset and she always ends up crying. The only thing shewil ltell peope lis her father was kileld by her mother. She wil lalso tel lyo ushe has 4 sisters and she had abrother but she donet anym more. at night she wears thick trianing pants with very junevile little girly designs on them but the reason for thsi is unknow becuse she doent actulyl need them. occasionally she sucks a paicfier aswel if she is fustrated or thinking.

likes: spending tiem with others,helping people,pleanst drems(she very rarly gets these so tressures them ), sleeping in trianing panties
dislkies: her heritage,violent nightmares(hasthesealmost every night probsalby becuse of her past),beign alone,the dark,waking up wet

sunstar
November 5th, 08, 12:41 PM
a slender shy girl runs to the big gates of a quiet mansion .it is night time and she is very scared. ther is somene still in the gate hosue who seeing how scared and lonly the strange blue skined girl is lets her in. She doent thank him she jsut runs up the drive to the mansion and bangs on the door begging for someone ot let her in. The girl is almost hysterically crying...

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 03:58 PM
Stephanie hears the banging on the door and responds "Kail you need to go get the door there is a stranger knocking on our door right now."

Neon
November 5th, 08, 05:15 PM
Kail quickly gets the door "Whats the matter" he said and saw the poor girl. It looked like she was a demi human or a fairy from the skin color. "You poor thing come on in" he said and to her kindly.

sunstar
November 5th, 08, 09:58 PM
pplease cn isstay herre she stammers dont leave em alone out here pelase
*the litle girl loosk pleadingly up at kai tears streming down her face in the dim light of the porch shes virtulyl imposible to see but her has are covereing the frnont of her skirt*

Neon
November 5th, 08, 10:12 PM
"Hey its alright you can come in no one is going to hurt you" said Kail with open arms showing that he was alright and welcoming. He wanted "I can protect you so please no more tears your safe" he said to this girl.

sunstar
November 5th, 08, 10:40 PM
thnak you " she soon calemed down and in the light it becme obviosu why she was covering her skirt fornt? ther was a wet stain around her crotch .she ahd wet herslf and somthgi nhad scred her witless. she loosk into your eyes her eyes are very stringe and purple her iris wasactulyl purple.
"can youtell me where im a please sirr?

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 10:40 PM
*wakes up amd sees juniya*......*thinks*(such a beautiful girl)...............................

sunstar
November 5th, 08, 10:43 PM
*Sees him and breifly looks him over thinking hes a girl*
looks up at the guy who let her in and asks" who was that girl who just passt behind you pelase sir?

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 10:49 PM
*blushes and cover face with hood and then points to change room*..............there.................

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 10:55 PM
Stephanie walks downstairs and then greets Junia by responding "you are in safe palce where people with nowhere else to live come to be taken care of 24/7."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 10:57 PM
true...................................

Neon
November 5th, 08, 11:01 PM
"Uhm thats Cloud and do you need a change it looks like your very wet" said Kail and points over to him.And then he lifts his shirt to show that he was wearing a diaper. "Most of us here have a problem so its ok" he said to her. "So whats your name" he asked

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:02 PM
*whispers as he stares at juni* beautiful.....................................

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:25 PM
Raymond wakes up and walks over rubbing his eyes and sees juni

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:28 PM
*looks at raymond*...........hi...........

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:30 PM
looks at colud and says "hi" then looks at juni and asks "who are you"

anifan5890
November 5th, 08, 11:32 PM
Stephanie responds "her name is Junia or Juni sonce she perefrs not be caled by her whole name which I respect."

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:33 PM
..............she is juni..............don't stare at her

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:34 PM
"why can't I look at her" raymond looks at cloud

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:36 PM
huh..........*blushes and covers face with hood*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:37 PM
justs shrugs off clouds reaction and looks back at juni

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:38 PM
*wets diaper* oh dammit............ *walks to chnge room*

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:42 PM
watches cloud walk away "i wonder what his problem is"

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:44 PM
i don't.............have any......................problem............

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:45 PM
"whatever you say"

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:49 PM
don't...............get me angry.................

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:50 PM
looks at colud rolls his eyes then laughs

Joker_Andre
November 5th, 08, 11:54 PM
don't laugh at me

yoshiyos
November 5th, 08, 11:56 PM
chuckles again then shakes his head and looks to juni again

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 12:01 AM
(shes jsut arrived out of the blue so i doudt anyone would no aobut her)

a chnge? waht d oyo umean and waht is thsi palce

my name is juni or juna thats all i will tell you please can you not stare at me pelase being crowded scares me

yoshiyos
November 6th, 08, 12:03 AM
Raymond after hearing that walks off and smiles at cloud as he walks by him

anifan5890
November 6th, 08, 12:03 AM
Stephanie walks into the living room to Juna soe space and she stats watching animes on tv until she falls alseep on the couch.

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 12:04 AM
i said *sees juni and blushes* huh............................ *walks to change room*

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 12:06 AM
hang my head lookign ashamed that everyoen has seen my wet dress and obviosu acidnet i dont bleive what yo usay

Neon
November 6th, 08, 12:07 AM
"You two stop it now or I'll get someone to spank you" said Kail as he looked over at Cloud and Raymond. And then looks over at Juni "Look Juni was it why do'nt we get you cleaned and changed" he said kindly to her.

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 12:10 AM
....okay.......................

yoshiyos
November 6th, 08, 12:11 AM
raymond winces at the idea of getting smaked and says "okay" looks over to cloud "im sorry"

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 12:13 AM
Will you telel me wahts goign on pelase im so lost and confused help me im beggin you. this is al l new to me

Neon
November 6th, 08, 12:35 AM
"Ok Juni this is a house for lost teens and kids. So you can stay here in my house if you do'nt have any place to go" Kail said to her and hoped she would not cry again.

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 12:42 AM
but wher is it and waht did yo umean by a change i dont understand any of this *starts to cry a little agin*

Neon
November 6th, 08, 12:50 AM
"Uhm would you need to change your diaper or panties thats what I was trying to say" said Kail as he huged the confused crying girl. And turns to the others "Well its geting late so lets try and be a bit more qiuite ok" he said to the others that were there.

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 01:01 AM
At your touch you felel a shrp object with alot of strenghth behind it touching your chest

DONT TOUCH ME!i screamed

*yo uloo kdow to see a smal protusion spike made of a black done liek material fomr the back of my writst pressing into your stomach hard enough to hurt but not hardenough to cuse harm*

afterasecond or to oi calm down retract the spike and look up at you crying my eeys aout agin
then i hang my head and sob
"im sorry peelase forgive me im sosorry if i hurt oy ubut you took me by surprise. bu t yeahi think i do need ot chnge but i dont have anythgin to chnge into this dress is al live got now its ruined ive got nothign else

Neon
November 6th, 08, 01:09 AM
"We have extra clothes you can wear Juni" said Kail as he takes her to a bed room so she could get some new clothes."And its alright" he said when she pulled a weapon on him.

anifan5890
November 6th, 08, 01:15 AM
Stephanie goes the changing room and has her diapers changed than she joins Juni in the living room to watch tv.

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 01:24 AM
"We have extra clothes you can wear Juni" said Kail as he takes her to a bed room so she could get some new clothes."And its alright" he said when she pulled a weapon on him.

im realyl sorry sirr but im really edgy and vunrable now im sorry if ihurt you
er wher are the cloths and waht time is it here ?
*kail loosk me overandhe would sweari wasno morethen 7 or 8 being so smll and slender then he notices the tiny black stumps liek the spike in amonst my hair.

Neon
November 6th, 08, 01:37 AM
Kail did not mind the spikes and opens a closet "Ok well we have plenty of clothes here for you to wear" he said as there was a lot to chose from. "I'll leave when you want to get dressed" he said to Juni.

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 01:40 AM
pelase dont leave me " i begged you please dont leave me alone. I dont liek to be alone, just stay awile(the hornsweranindiction of demonic origin ifoy uwer intersted)

Neon
November 6th, 08, 01:47 AM
Kail stops and as his back turned to Juni "Ok but let me turn around I do'nt want to be called a pervert while your changeing your clothes" he said to her. Since he did not know her too well yet that is to be on that level.

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 01:56 AM
Kail stops and as his back turned to Juni "Ok but let me turn around I do'nt want to be called a pervert while your changeing your clothes" he said to her. Since he did not know her too well yet that is to be on that level.

i understand that but stay pelase ithard toeplin but i haveresons fornto wnting to beon my own i really appricite this
it measn alolt

takes of her wet dress and pulslssom thick panties (with a very little girldesign fomr her rucksack shehad) on and a tankini fomr the cubord then a sort of night dress with disney princesses on she quickle hides her til nad her pacifier thatis around her neck
i m done thanks for being kind enough to wait with me. ive clmed donn alittle is ther anyhtign yo uwant me to do now youvedone somthgin for me?

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 01:57 AM
*unlocks door with bare hands after hearing juni cry* 0_0 ........................ oops..........sorry

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 02:00 AM
when the door opened juni was stil lin hertankin and "pantie"she dint look particularly impressed
a bolt of lignitn narowly misses your head but donet harm the wall or door
HAVE YOU NO RESPECT!

juni instantly regrets this and is angry that she had already used herpowers she so dispised already and she expects punishment from kail for what shes done.

Neon
November 6th, 08, 02:03 AM
"Nothing that I can think of Juni" said Kail as he holds out his hand for her. "I think Stephanie was waiting for us down stairs" he said to her.

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 02:05 AM
i.............i..........*faints*

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 02:10 AM
"Nothing that I can think of Juni" said Kail as he holds out his hand for her. "I think Stephanie was waiting for us down stairs" he said to her.

(waht do you mean nothgng yo ucna think of neon junasjut tried to electricurte one of thehousemates and she nearly staped you)

Wwhat so im not introuble i could have killed him i jsut lost control im sorry but i dubt that should go unpunished he could have died?

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 02:16 AM
i wouldn't die............i kinda evaded that......................

sunstar
November 6th, 08, 02:23 AM
i wouldn't die............i kinda evaded that......................

" still do you always burst into little girls rooms when they are getitng changed into ther night clothes and you didnt evade it i jsut dint want ot hit you .

so wahts your name now i can speakc to you properly my name is juni or juna which eveer youlike i would strongly suggest yo udont burst in while im getitng changed agin next time i wont miss and im not joking either

*smiels :) a little bit for the first tiem since my arrival in the sodden dress with tears straking down m yface looking liek terrified ,traumatised and vunrable liek a very young child *

Neon
November 6th, 08, 02:27 AM
*Oh my bad I did not see the post ^_^;*

"Look you did not mean to kill him right? But be more careful on useing magic alright. And for you Cloud this should be a lesson on knocking frist is that understood" Kail said to Juni and then firmly to Cloud.

Joker_Andre
November 6th, 08, 02:30 AM
o-okay..................................*walks to juni*............................