PDA

View Full Version : The Green Light..........

traveler
June 19th, 09, 08:33 AM
OK AFTER A LITTLE CONVINCING FROM A FRIEND AND INSPIRATION FROM A STORY I READ (NOT SURE IF IT WAS FROM HERE OR NOT) I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE ANOTHER RP. THERE IS A REASON I AM CAPS. LOCK TYPING RIGHT NOW.

ITS BECAUSE LAST TIME I SAID YOU MUST BE APPROVED BY ME TO POST IN THIS THREAD, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE IT CLEAR THIS TIME. SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A DIKE BUT LAST TIME TO MANY UNAPPROVED PEOPLE JOINED AND I THOUGHT IT KIND OF RUINED THE RP.

MY RULES FOR THE THREAD......

1: TRY TO BE LITERATE, I UNDERSTAND IF NOT EVERY WORD IS NOT PERFECT

2: TRY TO MAKE THE POST INTERESTING FOR ALL TO READ *i TAKE THE BOTTLE AND DRINK IT* WHILE SHORT IS NOT INTERESTING. i UNDERSTAND IF SOME OF THE POST ARE LIKE THAT BECAUSE SOMETIMES THERE IS NOT A LOT FOR A CHARACTER TO DO, BUT NOT ALL YOUR POST CAN BE LIKE THAT

3: YOU MUST BE APPROVED BY ME, OR A PERSON i APPOINT TO BE IN CHARGE IN MY ABSENCE TO START POSTING IN THE THREAD

4: SEX IS ALLOWED HERE, JUST TRY TO KEEP IT IN GOOD TASTE

5: I ASK THAT YOU POST A BIO ONCE YOU ARE APROVED.

NAME:
DESCRIPTION/ OR PICTURE:
A LITTLE HISTORY:
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHARACTER WHEN THE GREEN LIGHT HIT:

6: MY IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN. I KNOW THERE A LOT OF RULES TO FOLLOW, BUT ITS TO BETTER THE RP FOR EVERYONE

OK to explain the green light: in short its a light when it flashes over the world grants all people who see it there hearts desire or it grants them when ever crossed their mind.

this thread will allow anything from furries to super powers (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MIND CONTROL, OR ANYTHING THAT ALLOWS YOUR CHARACTER TO TAKE CONTROL OF SOMEONE ELSES) cause then its not fun for some people lol.

and example would be a super powered nanny, who fights her ward to change their diaper or something like that. Be creative, but most importantly again have fun

ohh and before I forget if your going to pair up with someone like Nanny/ baby let it be known in the thread. You can even be an evil duo together lol

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

(lets make this interesting :P)

My Bio-
NAME: Delin Gri

SEX: female

DESCRIPTION/ OR PICTURE: A teen age girl just into her first year of college. Raven black hair and yellowish eyes. about 5'11, 120 pounds. light brown skin.

A LITTLE HISTORY: Delin is use to being the responsible one. first in her family to go to college. likes a little relaxation here and there, is currently going to college for writing.

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY CHARACTER WHEN THE GREEN LIGHT HIT: She was on her computer late one night reading up on a thing called baby furs and teen babies. She was doing research on a paper for the next morning. Feeling tired she went to bed about 12 midnight. 1:30 in the morning a green flash suddenly came though the distance, filling the college dorm she was in. then began here transfermation. __________________

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

.................................................. .................................................. .................................

(OK the actual rp)

Delin had gotten into her favorite Pj's for the night, a pair of purple bottoms and a red top for bed. It being so late Delin fell right to sleep on her bed as soon as she hit the pillow. 1:30 came back, all was silent when a sudden green flash seemed to cover the world whole filling every crevasse. No sound came from it, just color, luckily it had not waken Delin. It was now morning when Delin's alarm clock went off. Her hand reached over and hit the buzzer lazily. It was now 7:30 a good 2 hours before Delin's first class of the day. She opened her eyes slowly to her room, and for some reason she couldn't help but feel strange. Her computer was there, as was her t.v; her dresser seemed fine. Nothing too out or normal, at least that's what she thought when she saw black fur covering her hand. "What the...." she said softly as she brought her hand to her face. Delin's hand was covered in real fur, she even brought her other hand towards it, only it find it to was covered in fur. "Got to be dreaming." she said jokingly at first as she examined her hands. She felt and itch on her face, so she reached up to scratch it, only to find.... her head felt fuzzy too... and her long hair was gone, and her ears where now pointy ad twitched. "What's going on here?" she said starting to worry now. Suddenly she felt a warm come from between her legs. She looked up and slowly moved the sheets away to find that She had soaked the bed, her pajama bottoms covered in pee. Delin blushed from shook as she looked at her now furry self, she even noticed she had a long black tail coming out of her pajamas "OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!" She shouted panicked