PDA

View Full Version : I Have 2 important questions!

Sukubo-chan
September 14th, 13, 08:28 PM
Question 1: How Do you upload your own art onto Diapered Anime?/Become registered as an "Artist" User here on Diaper Anime?
I have my own gallery up on Deviant ART, but I have been lurking here for years and think it's about high time I uploaded my art on here too since i specialize in adult-babies-diaper-lover-sissy-anime-manga style art. PLEASE Help ME~

Question 2: Does Diapered Anime have an introduce your self thread section?/If not, what is the best place to introduce your self and make your presence known?
I tried looking but maybe im just a big dummy... If we don't have one here I think it would be a graet idea for an introduction only section to accommodate that need. While were at also build a suggestion like box section for threads for peole with new ideas!
C'mon people! :D Lets all do this together! :cool:

Rukia~Chan
September 14th, 13, 10:49 PM
Question answer #1)
In order to become an artist you have to upload seven pieces of art. and when you upload all you have to do is go to the gallery, than hit the upload button on the top of the page, click it and upload the image and name it than hit the button on the bottom. than that's how you upload. after seven images talk to an admin preferably i chose Xero

Question answer #2)
The general chat form is the only place i know of for self introduction.

Xero
September 15th, 13, 12:34 AM
Question 1:
Er... Actually, it's ten pieces of self-made works to the Communal Gallery, Rukia.
However, if you have ten pieces that you could upload right now on the spot, I'm willing to give you a chance and open up a gallery for you. It would save me time later.
Granted, I would have to delete it if the works didn't match up to our quality standards.

Question 2:
Actually, the webmaster avoided putting in an introduction section for a good reason, lol.
But it doesn't matter right now. The General Chat forum should suffice enough. Our members check it regularly enough that I'd be surprised if there wasn't a reply.

Sukubo-chan
September 17th, 13, 12:33 AM
Thank you both very much, I understand how the site works a lot better now. :)

Er... Actually, it's ten pieces of self-made works to the Communal Gallery, Rukia.
However, if you have ten pieces that you could upload right now on the spot, I'm willing to give you a chance and open up a gallery for you. It would save me time later.
Granted, I would have to delete it if the works didn't match up to our quality standards.

Yeah, I should have about ten good pieces to upload. Mostly i just draw cute-sey stuff so i don't think my pieces should bother anyone.

How would i go about uploading them all at once like that or do i have to start uploading them one at a time?;becuz im about to do that now. ^_^

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

How do you delete photos anyone? I accidently uploaded two extra photos of the same photo except without the description some how... PLease HElp!

LittleLiam117
September 17th, 13, 12:53 AM

Yeah, I should have about ten good pieces to upload. Mostly i just draw cute-sey stuff so i don't think my pieces should bother anyone.

How would i go about uploading them all at once like that or do i have to start uploading them one at a time?;becuz im about to do that now. ^_^

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

How do you delete photos anyone? I accidently uploaded two extra photos of the same photo except without the description some how... PLease HElp!

I took the liberty of deleting the extras for you! ^_^ In the future, just go to the picture itself, click "edit photo," and you can check the box that says you can delete the image. Welcome to DPA, by the by.

~117

Xero
September 17th, 13, 01:25 AM

Well, when you're ready, pop a visitor message my way and I'll give you a Gallery. I don't know if you can upload several photos at once. I think it might have to be one at a time.
But if the Gallery is there, that saves time, at least.

EDIT:
Oy... I didn't see that you had uploaded some pictures. X_X
Now I have to move them all lol.
Remind me to build you a Gallery. I'm a little pre-occupied right now.

Sukubo-chan
September 18th, 13, 12:37 AM
I took the liberty of deleting the extras for you! ^_^ In the future, just go to the picture itself, click "edit photo," and you can check the box that says you can delete the image. Welcome to DPA, by the by

Thank you very much Mr. Liam! ^_^

Oy... I didn't see that you had uploaded some pictures. X_X
Now I have to move them all lol.
Remind me to build you a Gallery. I'm a little pre-occupied right now.

Okay! I'll get onto figuring out how to do that kay?