PDA

View Full Version : Help Finding a Better Diaper and Size

BabyDylan
October 21st, 08, 01:41 AM
So I have a few questions about diapers. I am trying to find a good daily use diaper and a good night diaper. I have tried Bambino's and those were good night time diapers, a little big for the day time though. I have also tried Depends Adjustable Underwear which kind of suck and Depends Fitted Maximum Protection which were just ok, they hold well and are thin enough for daily use.

My questions are:

Do any of you have any suggestions on any diapers to try for both nigh and day use? (one of each would be nice)

Is there anything like Pampers Cruisers Size 7 I could use? I think they would make a good night or day diaper but I am 5' 11", 150 lbs, with a about 34" waist and do not think size 7 would fit me... though I could be wrong and that would be cool :-P.

Given that I am 5' 11", 150 lbs, with a about 34" waist, do you think a small in those diapers would fit better? I have always gotten a medium and have not tried a small in any diaper. (I just though about this question while writhing the one above it)

PS: Lets stay on topic this time instead of making this thread into some type of RP like my last one.

diaperdei
October 21st, 08, 01:43 AM
goodnites!

there great for daytime cause there pretty thin looking but hold a resonably good amount for there size

BabyDylan
October 21st, 08, 01:48 AM
I tried goodnites and they were small for me even though it could have been the wrong size. Do you think I could fit in them?

diaperdei
October 21st, 08, 01:57 AM
hmmm possibly not

BabyDylan
October 21st, 08, 02:02 AM
:-P not that I am that big or anything thing, I am a thin athletic average 20 year old male, but most kids diapers are not really made for that :'(

Joker_Andre
October 21st, 08, 02:19 AM
why don't you try wearing those tena adult diapers

ChaosDX
October 21st, 08, 02:31 AM
Ahh, I was going to suggest Tena. I hear they hold a reasonable amount. Plus, they are very comfortable.

BabyDylan
October 21st, 08, 03:07 AM
Tenas do look good for night time but I would think that Bambinos would be just as good. Anyone have a link to where I can get some Tenas?

athomson
October 21st, 08, 05:00 AM
I have a 34" waist, and altho I can force a Pampers size 7 on me by overstreatching the sides, they do not fit very well. Underjams are like a size 8 but are not durable enough and will slowly tear off. The size L/XL goodnights that you can get in most grocery stores is good because they have stronger sides. They are discreate and can handle a single wetting pretty well.

For nighttime Bambino is a good choice. Secure X-Plus Briefs are exactly like a Bambino. The best diaper for day use is the Secure Plus (without the X). They are half as thick and have half the capacity of Bambino/X-Plus, but are otherwise pretty similiar.

http://www.securepersonalcare.com/briefs-plus-taped-briefs-c-1_3.html

PS: Do Not get the boxer style goodnights, they use cheap paper that doesn't stretch, and therefore will not fit.

Chaoswolf
October 21st, 08, 12:06 PM
damn you skinny people :3 man why cant pampers or huggies make specialized adult diapers T_T

BabyDylan
October 21st, 08, 12:47 PM
damn you skinny people :3 man why cant pampers or huggies make specialized adult diapers T_T

That would be great, pampers size 10 :D

Chaoswolf
October 21st, 08, 03:56 PM
Yeah but I would prefer huggies because they are more babyish >.< lol