PDA

View Full Version : Hi! i'm new>^.^<

Gigabowsercq
November 5th, 08, 01:40 AM
lol, just stoppin by to say hello >^.^< it's nice to meet other people interested in the same thing i'm interested in. i hope to make some good friends in here. :) um, to start, i love the cute anime. diapers, catgirls, magical girls. you know big eyes, cute bodies. but anyway, i'm a male, 20, and in the military, as a plus i still get to enjoy my fetishes, (party cause my ship is in the yards rofl) but hey! drop me off a line i'de love to learn about anyone.:cool:

diaperdei
November 5th, 08, 01:42 AM
cool its always nice to have new people here

so how long have you been in the millitary?

White-Wind
November 5th, 08, 01:46 AM
Welcome to the site~ And dei, that's a bad boy! You know you can only talk like a toddler!

diaperdei
November 5th, 08, 01:47 AM
oh....sowwwy hammy T-T

(i kinda lost a dare)

White-Wind
November 5th, 08, 01:56 AM
It's okay sweetie... Just next time watch what you say before you post it.

(OMFG... THIS IS HORRIBLE!!! IT BURNS!!!)

Rai
November 5th, 08, 02:31 AM
Awesome Avatar, bro. Who doesn't love all those things you listed?

Chaoswolf
November 5th, 08, 06:29 PM
Yeah welcome dude and hammy if you dont like it dont do it XD

Gigabowsercq
November 7th, 08, 03:55 AM
lol! i've been in the military for a year and some change, i'm glad that i'm fitting in >^.^<

Chaoswolf
November 7th, 08, 04:10 AM
meh not a hard thing to do here XD

NikoGardens
November 8th, 08, 02:58 AM
lol, just stoppin by to say hello >^.^< it's nice to meet other people interested in the same thing i'm interested in. i hope to make some good friends in here. :) um, to start, i love the cute anime. diapers, catgirls, magical girls. you know big eyes, cute bodies. but anyway, i'm a male, 20, and in the military, as a plus i still get to enjoy my fetishes, (party cause my ship is in the yards rofl) but hey! drop me off a line i'de love to learn about anyone.:cool:

Military!?

Damn thats rare. Welcome to the site Bud. Glad to have more active people around :)

Chaoswolf
November 8th, 08, 03:00 AM
lol I dont think its that rare I know quite a few in the military that are into this