PDA

View Full Version : Hinaku (private: Jojob & Pyroh)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

jojob60
March 24th, 09, 02:52 AM
This is hinaku.
Hey, pyroh what kind of character are you?

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

June (19) hides away from __________ in the 2 storie house of hers.
Diapered and saggeing she hides under the guess room bed in the extasy of hidden sike.
Although __________ is angery with her.

Pyroh
March 24th, 09, 11:05 AM
Kyle 19 1/2 called out "June come on this isn't funny we need to get you changed" Kyle went through the house looking for June checking under beads until the guest room was the last room to check. Waiting outside the door Kyle said "June I know your in here"

jojob60
March 24th, 09, 09:28 PM
June giggle silently with excitment.

Pyroh
March 24th, 09, 09:57 PM
Kyle opens the door to the guest bedroom slowly steppng in and closing the door locking it making it harder for June to escape if she tried to "now where is June"

jojob60
March 24th, 09, 11:51 PM
June readies herself (in braty mood)

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 12:24 AM
Kyle opens the closet door keeping an eye on the bed "nope not there" closing the door he sees a foot under the bed and sneaks up behind June placing his hand over her head Kyle grabs her leg "got you"

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 01:46 AM
June then tries to pull Kyle under the bed with her and her leaky butt.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 02:01 AM
"oh no you don't" kyle says as he struggles not to be pulled under

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 02:10 AM
June giggles as she's draged out from the underside of the bed.

Kyle is mad.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 02:22 AM
"now look here June why are you acting like such a bad girl" Kyle says frustrated

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 02:31 AM
"Cause your a doodie head," June tants with a rasberry. (rasberry are =P)

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 02:45 AM
Kyle bursts out laughing unable to stop

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 02:49 AM
June kisses him on the check.
"Hey if you change me, I might behave, but I'm not promising either," June said with a wink and mischivious smirk.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 03:07 AM
"oh and if I change you what do I get out of it?" Kyle asks slyly

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 03:10 AM
"I dont know your call," June said as she started to reek.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 03:19 AM
"how about you diaper me then?" Kyle says hoping she will agree so he can change her the smell is horrible

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 03:22 AM
"Sure, if i can make the rooster crow," June replied.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 03:28 AM
Kyle agreed "well alright let's go now June" Kyle said holding out his hand as he stood up

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 03:29 AM
June graps his hand and followed.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 03:43 AM
Kyle takes June into her room and places a changing pad on the floor with all of the needed items around a new diaper baby oil power and wipes "alright let's go June"

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 03:46 AM
"Well if you want me to diaper you, you'll need to put me in a pull-up," June smiled confidently.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 03:53 AM
"oh your right June" Kyle smiled as he was corrected an reached for a pullup replacing the diaper that laid there now waiting for him to take Junes spot. Kyle peeled away the old wet soggy diaper and started to wipe June down being very careful to get it all. Before oiling June up and powdering her down and pulling up the pullup "well there you are"

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 11:45 AM
"Okay now lets see what i got to work with," June said as got up and waited for him to get ready.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 12:52 PM
Kyle thought for a second and decided to lay straight on the changing mat "you gotta do it all" he said smiling

jojob60
March 25th, 09, 05:34 PM
"Well it looks like your beaver's in a bush. I'll be back to fix that," June told him.

She got up and walked to the bathroom to collected a disposable razor, shaving cream and a hand towel. Before she left, she glanced at the mirror. Her dark brown hair at shoulders lenght, green eyes that sparkled, the lime-green t-shirt that appealed her bust, and pink pull-up made her look adorably attractive. But something was missing.

She took her shirt off to remove her baby blue bra and put the shirt back on. Next she grabed a brush and two hair scrungies, and put her hair up in pig tails. The last thing she did in frount of the mirror is adjust her lime shirt so Kyle wouldn't know the diffrence.

June grabed the the shaving supplies and returned to Kyle. He is angery at her for having a fifteen minute trip.

Pyroh
March 25th, 09, 06:12 PM
Kyle snapped slightly laying on the mat "what took you 15 minutes June?"

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 02:19 AM
June gave him a 2 second stale stare then calmly replied, "Well I was trying togather all of the stuff to shave you winky and butt, so I'll make it up to ya. By you spreading your legs Kyle." June said as she sat in front of boyfriend and started to lay all of the supplies.

Her green eye's ogled for his reply.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 02:39 AM
Kyle retreated the snap after what she said "I'm sorry June it won't happen again" Kyle replied spreading his legs as much as his hips would allow him he was very unsure what he exactly had gotten himself into now

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 02:54 AM
June looked at Kyle,"Well it looks like I'll have to tease you first," and lowered her head to his vertext. She grabed him and slowly licked his tip to harden. She stoped when he pre-cumed.
June got up and lathered him, he flinched slightly. Next she carfully shaved his hair away. She suceseed with out cutting him or his elephant.
"Now turn around, so I can finish up," June replyed as she wiped the extra lather off of him.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 02:58 AM
Kyle flipped slowly not sure what was going to happen after she was finished things wouldn't go back to normal after this that's the one thing he knew "June." Kyle said suddenly "what are you planning after this?"

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 03:06 AM
"Nothing at all Kyle... Ohh I see what your getting at. Fine, I promise that nothing will be inserted in your ass if thats what your worried about. Just please turn around so I can clear your but jungle," June responed chreerfully as if Kyle was joking.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 03:11 AM
The thought of June putting something up there hadn't even entered his mind but now that it was there he was slightly more hesitent but rolled over despite the thoughts "alright though do what you want" Kyle didn't see the white suppssitory case on the ground behind the shaving cream

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 03:19 AM
June repeated the shaving process. After she wipped the excess lather she squezzed his baby soft bottum.
"Hey baby's butt turn back around and I'll make your rooster crow," June sassed sexily.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 03:21 AM
Kyle had waited for this part and flipped back quickly "ok what do you have in mind"

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 03:26 AM
"Just keep you legs spead and relax. If you want me to do put your hands on my head", June said with a smile.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 03:31 AM
Kyle paused for a second and did as he was instructed to do

jojob60
March 26th, 09, 03:44 AM
June kissed Kyle and licks a line from his chin to his gender. She slowly licked around the part four times and started to lick his sack and lead to softly sucking the jewles. After two minutes she spit his stuff out and licked her way to his tip agine. She grabed the shaft and started licking it, then softly gnawing his head, and started the shove his hardened deeper into her throat in a back and forth motion. Then Kyle pulled on her pig tails.

Pyroh
March 26th, 09, 11:04 AM
Kyle was moaning very softly holding onto Junes pigtails trying not to pull them too hard or really at all. Kyle was glad he agreed to this June didn't do this often for him it was a few minutes later Kyle felt June stop with something up his rear her finger was there as well but that didn't last very long

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 03:24 AM
June retreaved her finger and was about to be punished. Kyle finaly gasped and made June drink his milk. June moaned with a mouth full and deatched herself from him and gave him a lustful doe eyed look.

Pyroh
March 27th, 09, 03:34 AM
Kyle smiled at June as she diapered him up with a warning about doing that again. Kyle laighed slightly "it's what you wanted I thought June"

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 03:46 AM
"Mehaaa," June opened her mouth to show what stickyness he left in her mouth.
Kyle finched. June swallows her prize and kisses him on the cheek.
"Well its my turn to pick a movie for us to watch... race ya to the couch,"she squealed with excitment.

Pyroh
March 27th, 09, 03:54 AM
Kyle smiled good she wasn't punishing him for that act he just pulled to the knowelege he had though she already had. Kyle threw on his shirt leaving him in a diaper and red shirt looking at the full length mirror his pale blue eyes and brown hair stood out on his face he had overloked the small white open box taking it for a disposable razor pack and didn't see the small white open case of the sapository working it's magic oh his bowels. With little thoght he shook his head and raced toward the couch. June was already sitting there "so what are we watching" Kyle asked sitting down close to June

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 04:05 AM
"The live action Death Note Movie," June said gracefuly.

Pyroh
March 27th, 09, 04:08 AM
"that again havnt you seen the anime enough times to quite parts? " Kyle sighed but he couldn't fight it it was her turn to choose the movie "oh well alright I'll watch it"

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 04:18 AM
"Hey think of this as pay back for puting me through your Arnold marathon," June sassed.
As the movie played on their home dvd prodjector to two sat close to each other. After the third trailer finished, "Hey does Kyle want some milk," She asked as she lifted her neon shirt to reveal a B-cup breast.

Pyroh
March 27th, 09, 12:14 PM
Kyle looked shocked the last thing he knew was that June had her bra on "when did you... Never mind yeah I would like some" Kyle said egerly she had only teased him before with this he was hoping she would let him this time

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 01:40 PM
June invited him with open arms. He crawled onto her lap and began to suckle on her right tet. June shylishly giggled, "Well its looks like baby was hungery."

Pyroh
March 27th, 09, 07:24 PM
Kyle thought that something was up shortly after he sat on Junes lap and started to drink her milk he was right about that he started to mess his diaper quickly. the harder he tried to stop himself the more it came out it was a hopeless effort to try and hide the fact that he had just messed himself right in her lap. though June wasn't angry with him but seemed to expect that this would happen

jojob60
March 27th, 09, 08:10 PM
June felt the messy diaper on her lap but ignores. She cradles his head and lets him suckle.

Half way through the movie, "Hey lets swap breasts," June reconmended in a moan.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 12:33 AM
Kyle looked perplexed as she said this. Bothe breasts was he dreaming? He let his head be moved around enjoying this new feeling.

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 01:04 AM
June takes off her fashion tee while kyle feds. She lets a pinch of pee leak but not enogh for a change and ignores it. She enjoys the extasy of nurseing as she watched the movie. Kyle started the same way as the other tet, fast for five minutes then subtle with the occasional nibble or makes a farting nosie or a soft cool blow.

They cuddled till the dvd menu looped for the fifth time. "By now your full of milk, and I'm not changeing you unless you peed yourself at least three times with no drinks till you've pissed three times, or complete your master comands step by step," June said with a smirk. She knows that he unloaded his bladder before she started playing run away from Kyle.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 01:11 AM
Kyle was slightly frustraited that he had used the toilet before he chased her and a messy diaper was not something he wanted to stay in "but June I don't have to pee and how can I pee if I don't have anything to drink?" Kyle complained though a simple look from June silenced him "what are my mistresses commands?" he asked simply

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 01:21 AM
June has made a fierce mistress glare and kept it. "First get off the couch and get on all fours while you wait for my next command and you will be silent," June demanded in her strict mistress tone of voice.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 01:29 AM
Kyle looked blankly at June what was this he thought but obeyed and crawls off the couch sitting on his knees and hands looking at her

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 02:28 AM
"Don't move," she commanded while maintaining her current tone.

She struts away to the chest in the corner. She buttoms up her dominant glossy black leather vest that made her bustier but did not reveal her nude breast. next she with drew an item to spank with and a blindfold. She closes the chest and returns to Kyle, "You know I've been trying to please you lately BABY, so now its my turn to get pleased."

June is now in Kyle's view. "Stay, Be Quite, And Look At Me. You know these trainning pants is not master attire," June said as she set the spanking item and blindfold on the couch. As her back is faceing her pet she slowly slid off her pink heart paturn pull-up revealing a small soft smooth bottum. She moons him and taunts him as she wiggles her but. She lays her pull-up on top of the two items. She struts towards the wooden rocker to sit. "You will crawl. Now fetch the blindfold from the couch," Mistress June commanded.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 02:40 AM
Kyle was just shocked at this new June and yet he could disobey her needing a change and wanting one badly. Kyle crawled over to the couch slowly and grabbed the blindfold he remembered comming acrossed a locked room he now wondered what might be behind it now.

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 02:42 AM
"I'm waiting," she replied gently with a smile.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 02:49 AM
Kyle crawls over to June slowly hoping his change would come soon

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:10 AM
"Good boy, now face my pussy," she said while putting the eye mask on the sex slave. "Here's the deal, since you cant wet yourself three times, I'll cum three times to take its place. And I know your hungery after all of that milk you've been drinking. Now crawl to me," June explianed the situation and grabed his hair to guild him towards her pleaser, "Now I'll moan the number of times I've cummed, I'll guild you so your stink won't ruin my fun."

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 03:17 AM
Kyle was baffled at what he heard "what" he couldn't help himselfas the what bursted from his mouth Kyle was muffled as his face hit her pleaser and started to move for her

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:31 AM
"I DIDN'T HEAR THAT STINKY," June said in seriously strict mistress tone. "Now hear are my signals when my hands more tilt your head tilt with the motion, when I press your lick faster, when I pinch your ear and thats any ear nibble my clit softly, when i pinch both ears stop nibbleing and start licking, when I pet you Its time to change you, and lastly if you are bitting me to hard I'll slap you if your now chewing hard enough I'll pinch your ear harder. Now start eating," June explained with her current tone and relaxed.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 03:37 AM
Kyle nodded his head and started to obey by licking her

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:42 AM
She makes him eat and lick her slowly. "One"

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 03:47 AM
Kyle slows the licking down to a steady pace waiting for the signal to change letting him know what to do

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 04:00 AM
June presses his head deep. His noes is rubbing her clit.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 04:05 AM
Kyle speeds up swallowing a little bit of the mixture of jucies and salivia. Kyles thoughts returned to the locked room though he dared not say anything about it

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 04:18 AM
"Ooooooooh, Yeeeeeaah thats a two you know you can go more than required, Yeeeeeeessssssss," June orgased and pinched his ear.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 04:23 AM
Kyle didn't have a lot of choice he had to go till she petted him though he hopped it would be after three his face was getting covered. Kyle started to nibble softly trying to be firm and delicate not wanting to get slapped

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 04:30 AM
"Oooooooooooooooooo, yeah gnaw me like a tree beaver boy," June purred like a kitten and pinched his harder.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 04:33 AM
Kyle started to bite harder trying his best not to make any noise

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 04:36 AM
"yoooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu," June mewed while she was on the verge and squeezed his ear till it heated up.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 04:39 AM
Kyle stopped biting and quickly went into rapid licks hoping he was done after this

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 05:06 AM
"O-ok that I'll do," she came a forth time and petted him then took the blindfold off, "Ok lets change ya."

They got to the changing mat and swiftly changed, wipped, loitioned, oiled, powedered, and tapped him.

"Hey I'll be right back," June skiped into the room they were in to slip off her vest and slips on her lime tee and grabs his shit, her pull-up, and spanking object. She returns to him and hands him the items. "Umm, Kyle I've been a bitch to you lately," June said in an apologetic tone, "Kyle I-I-I need to be spanked like a little naughty girl master."

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 05:17 AM
Kyle was glad it was over his face slightly sticky as he wiped it off with a damp cloth

Kyle was frustraited that he was in yet another diaper though he didn't complain after the whole messy incident.

Kyle looked at the paddle he was handed "well you did have a point you had been pleasing me so it was fair you got your pleasure back... But if you want me to come here" Kyle sat on the bed cornor patting his lap. "June what's behind the locked door a few doors down?"

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 05:30 AM
June followed him,"Its an adult nursury storage with open bar.... I'm not lying Kyle," June whined. Kyle patted his lap solwly, June got the message and bent over his lap, "Yes master."

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 05:38 AM
Kyle smiled and pulled the pullup down "you wet it as well as well" Kyle gave her 3 solidly hard swats with the paddle before another 2 light swats. "whos the room for" Kyle asked knowing he wouldn't like the answer and yet he was hoping he was right him. His new room now that he had been placed back in diapers by June

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 05:41 AM
June lies, "Its a pirvate bar... More master please more."

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 05:46 AM
"june who's the room for dont lie to me" Kyle says giving June 3 more solid hard swats

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 05:53 AM
"Its a bar for.... ok ok its a nursery for te both of us, master. I need hell to be releashed on me for lying master," June admitted when Master Kyle pulled her pig tail for saying it was a bar. Since they were under age the bar excuess wouldn't of been beliveable.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 12:57 PM
"thank you for telling the truth now" Kyle finished up with 15 hard swats with the paddle then pulls the pullup back up and hugging June and rubbing her back letting her cry on his shoulder

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:09 PM
"Master, I love you," was the only clear word he understood from her crying.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 03:11 PM
"there there it's alright" Kyle said hugging June let's go see that nursery how about"

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:18 PM
"Is it ok if you'll tape my breast flat with medical tape before we go into the room," June askes childishly.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 03:34 PM
"why would you want to do that your breasts are cute sticking out with your pullup" Kyle said smuggly

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 03:49 PM
June blushes and kisses him. They walked into the locked and found boxes of unasembled adult nusrey furiture, white Shag carpet, the walls in a nursery theme, and a dry-earace board on the wall that said "The No-no List 1. curse words = mouth soaping" but the rest of the chart is blocked by a large box. "I wasn't lying when I said unfinished nursery," June commented.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 04:43 PM
"indeed you weren't" Kyle said walking into the room kissing Junes cheek "at least it's clean and looks easy to assemble the shit" Kyle over looked the dry erase board and moved on to a box with his back to the board "punishment crib?" Kyle said looking at the box before opening it and pulling the instructions out

jojob60
March 28th, 09, 07:31 PM
"Yeah, I'm still drafting the plans for that. I belive I've got all of the materials in the garage. The no-no list is still in progress. I'm still wait on our wardrobes, both are light colored, pink for me and blue for you. I was planning to surprize you. Huh... oh," June explianed what she was doing then kyle slipped his hand down the back of her diaper and started to rub her ass.

Pyroh
March 28th, 09, 09:04 PM
"I'm sorry June you could have just told me that it was a supprise. Would you like me to help you build some of these things or you want the end result? Oh and sweetie you need a change now or you want it later?" rubbing her rear softly and soothingly

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 04:49 AM
"I'm still a little sore there, but let me soil it more... Heh, I guess I'm the one who needs to stay in diapers. How about lunch and your snuggle movie then build the nursery. But when do you have to go back to work?" June said in a sencere tone.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 04:11 PM
Kyle smiled "I think I'm due for some vacation time right now" Kyle said as he held out his hand "let's just eat lunch then we can start building and then when we are tired we can watch the snuggle movie" Kyle offered sweetle "what's for lunch anyway?" Kyle asked remembering the baby comment she said earlier when he was in a soils diaper

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 04:25 PM
"Well what are you in the mood for? Reember we have no baby food jars," June asked with a tease.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 04:31 PM
Kyle flinched slightly "I don't know want to run out and grab something we could run to the store and pick up something quick to make and other things" Kyle said

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 04:51 PM
"Sure, I'll put a skirt and my bra back on. And you need to get out of your diaper and into some Man pants... Daddy," June got excited and pranced back into the bathroom to slip on her light blue bra and redone her into a high pony tail. Next she goes into the bedroom to put on a dark blue knee skirt, white socks and brown converses.

She enters the living room to wait for him. June starts complaining to herself,"Its too bad if they hear a crinkle from me they'll think I'm wearing a pad if they heard Kyle they'll think he's sick."

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 05:06 PM
Kyle walks back into her room after she walked out it was odd he found his pants and swore he left his underwear with them but they were gone. Confused he simply put his pants on and walked to meet June alright June I'm ready" Kyle smiled as he walks with her hearing a slight crinkle of his diaper and her pullup

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 05:09 PM
"Wait you need to wear you boxers," June said.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 05:14 PM
"June I can't find them besides it will be loud at the store no one will no" kyle was telling himself this more then June "well no one but you"

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 05:22 PM
"=sigh= fine then lets go," June complianed and follows Kyle.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 05:26 PM
Kyle got into the passenger side of Junes car an buckled up it was a fair distance to the store Kyle sat waiting for June to get in

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 05:31 PM
June drove her toyota camery. She askes "So where do you have in mind?"

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 05:34 PM
"I don't have anywhere in mind the store we can pick up stuff to cook and you could cook while I build a little. Or I could cook" Kyle joked with him cooking last time he cooked the food caught fire in the oven thankfully June got home right as it happened causing no damage

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 05:54 PM
"Okay," June replied and contenues to drive to the grocery store. When they parked she got a buggy and enters the store. Kyle had to get something and separated from her. June gailed the alise for ingrediats. She trailed thrugh the baby ailse to nab a blue and pink passifire. Thier is a closet full of disposable and trainning diapers so restackig an those now would be unnessecary. She's got everything that she needs now, but needs kyle to help pick out a couple of paks of condoms.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 06:16 PM
Kyle was walking through the store when it hit him he had to pee and baddly he started toward the back of the door but remembered his diapered state when he heard the slight crinkle. Kyle stopped infront of one of the ailse and made it look like he was deciding what to grab and relaxed and wet well more like flooded his diaper it was soaked and would need to be changed when they got home to Junes childishly kyle found his way to the front looking as normal as he could and met up with June throwing the item he picked up into the cart "alright I'm ready" Kyle said sounding slightly rushed

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 06:44 PM
"Enemas huh," June saw the item, "Hey how about we get some condoms." They got some condoms and checked out of the store. They drove off with a full load of groceries. "So, what would you like for me to make," June askes.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 06:50 PM
"I don't care what you make really did you want me to build some of the furniture while you cook?" Kyle shifted around slightly "hey June can I get changed when we get home?" Kyle asked nervously

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 06:56 PM
"If you won't mind building it and later I'll help you. Well looks like somone afraid of the pot. So did you unload yourself all the way," June askes.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 07:02 PM
"Well my bladder is empty now..." Kyle said blushing "and I messed earlier though I don't know why and don't understand" Kyle said as they pulled up to the house and saw two brown boxes both adressed to him "well if I start building while you cook it can be done sooner" Kyle smiled as he saw the boxes "good they are here"

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 08:39 PM
"O-okay," June said as she wandered what was in the boxes. She unloaded the car and started cooking. A few minutes later she took the new pink passie and started chewing it. 45 minutes the food was finished. She called Kyle to eat.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 08:55 PM
Kyle smiled as he took the boxes up to the nursery. By the time he had been called down the crib had been set up and just needed the restraints his boxes were also unloaded one was a full sized adult changing table which Kyle had set up and filled along with ankle suspencions hanging from the ceiling and the other box contained 2 adult sized pacifiers both with a strap that could be locked on and they had a hole going through them. 2 plastic pants that could also be locked on. A spanking bench where the reciever was locked at the ankles and wrists bent over bottom in the air. Though Kyle wasn't sure why he ordered two dresses one in his size and the over in Junes let alone why his was lockable. Kyle smiled walking down stairs "hey sweetie you said you had the restraint system to the crib in the garage? And what about my change?" Kyle smiled still in his soaked diaper from the store

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 09:04 PM
"Oh bring me the changeing supplys and I'll change you into what you want," she bellows across the house.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 09:53 PM
Kyle smiled his hands found the dress oddly first and the diaper the dress was a childish form of a maids dress frilly instead of sleek graving a pair of the locking plastic pants before walking downstairs and leaving the dress in the hall

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 10:16 PM
"Okay I'll wear the dress after we get the nursery done," June said readying the the supplies.
June cleans and changes his diaper. "I promise I'll put the dress and diaper cover on after the nursery is done. Now lets eat,"June kisses kyle and puts the dress and diaper cover in her bedroom closet. She sits down beside Kyle in the kitchen and starts eating. "So what was in your packages,"June askes to start a conversation.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 10:24 PM
Kyle sits down opposite to her "just a few things I'm not finished unpacking them I noticed you on a adult baby site the other week and figured I would get a high chair for you and me to join you there's a changing table in the nursery set up now. Oh and that dress there's one for you in the nursery" Kyle says smiling then realizes what he said

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 10:33 PM
June laughs, "This house isn't the rocky horror show Kyle," she laughs some more, "I maybe mean to you kyle, but I'm not satan." June stops laughing and kisses Kyle, "But seriously your the best Kyle and I have the nipple to wear a dress." After she said that she feds him a bit.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 10:37 PM
Kyle kisses June back "never said you were Satan did I?" Kyle says between bites "I just figured if I needed to clean I had something to wear now" Kyle jokes smiling and finishing up "shale we go and try to finish the nursery"

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 10:55 PM
"Well I've got a suit made for you in that situation. But before you go here desert," June said as she gets him a three stack of strawberry pancakes with wipe cream and off centered, which looks like a frountof a vagina. Kyle just looks at them. June sits in her chair and starts filling up her pull-up.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 11:11 PM
Kyle looked shocked at the look of the pancakes "are you sure" Kyle asked as he pulled a chair around to sit by June "a suit for me? Can I see it?"

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 11:17 PM
"Maybe later horsey now eat your pancakes," June said as she enjoys her messy then she wets herself.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 11:22 PM
Kyle did so hoping they were not spiked with anything "did you want some June?" Kyle asks after a few minutes

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 11:25 PM
"No thanks, but will you bounce me on both of your knees when your done," June asked sheepishly.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 11:36 PM
"yeah I suppose I can do that for my sweet little angle" Kyle said and finished a few minutes later And pushed his chair away from the table opening his lap up

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 11:45 PM
She jumped happily onto his lap. He started bouceing her. soft squishing noices came from her pink pull-up. Red checkes fromed on Junes face. She was having lots of fun, but she started leaking.

Pyroh
March 29th, 09, 11:48 PM
"it looks like you really need a change now mabey you should be in diapers still" Kyle said bouncing June some more before changing knees

jojob60
March 29th, 09, 11:55 PM
She throws her shirt off, "So, your saying a baby has knockers like these," and starts to smuther his face with her cups.

Being bounced in a dirty wet diaper, her face blushed scarlet red, and smothering her boy friend with her cup size at this piont in time she is loving every minute of it.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 12:02 AM
Kyle held June solidly for a second "no mistress do you want me to change your pullup then" Kyle said as he stoppe bouncing her anymore and there would be a large mess to clean up

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 12:17 AM
"I'm not the mistress, your my master... Please change me my belovid master," June said in a patheticly tone.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 12:26 AM
"oh do you want to be in diapers then my sweet little June?" Kyle said as he walked upstairs with her to her room to grab a diaper or pullup depending on her choice hmm Kyle though as he walked over to junes closet and stood there for a second before turning around and facing June

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 12:30 AM
"Diapers master," June chose as she lays on the bed.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 12:39 AM
Kyle smiled grabbing a diaper oil and powder "we need to get you cleaned up before we diaper you" Kyle said leading June from the bed to the bathroom

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 12:44 AM
"M-master,"June cried out.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 12:46 AM
"what's wrong June?" Kyle asks looking over his shoulder at June

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 12:49 AM
"What is my biding Master," June asked not realizing whats going on.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 01:23 AM
Kyle smiled "your getting a bath before being diapered"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 01:29 AM
She stood in front of the bath tub and Kyle started to strip her clothes off. She a waits her next command from her master.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 01:33 AM
Kyle smiles looking at Junes perfect body before turning on the tub"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 01:42 AM
The tub is filled with ice cool water, rips off the diaper, roughly wipes the waste off of her, and grabs her pony tale tightly. "Yes, master," June replied happily.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 01:52 AM
Kyle kisses June as she steps in the freezing water "it will be cold for a bit but I may warm it up for you later"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:02 AM
Junes shivers in the water and sees the shit stain on his pants and starts to feel guilty. "Mmmmmmh-asterrrrrrrrrrrr please don't warm me up, I-iiii ne-ed to be puni-ished seve-er-ly," June shivers.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 02:10 AM
Kyle starts to wash June "why's that?" Kyle asks "why do you need to be punished"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:16 AM
"I made a messy on your leg master," June explains.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 02:19 AM
"but June if that's the case I would need to be punished sevierly as well I messed in your lap during the movie while nursing remember?" Kyle asked as he started washing her hair

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:27 AM
"I-I did yoooou we-were my bi-itch mast-ter," June shivered.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 02:31 AM
"But that's not really punishing me saverly now is it" Kyle says rinsing June off with the cold water and draining the water

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:38 AM
"B-b-but th-that was m-my l-legs-s an-nd l-legs-s d-don-n-'t st-tain-n mas-ster," June closed her eyes while shivering.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 02:43 AM
"out" Kyle commanded as he held a towel for her in his arms "but that doesn't change the fact"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:49 AM
"Then I was wrong about being naughty master," she said as he roughly dries her.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 02:54 AM
Kyle smiles that's right besides we can clean the pants off" Kyle says oiling June up and powdering up her diaper before taping it up on her "however I will punish you with this he said as he slides some plastic pants onto June and locked them on so she can't remove them "I'll unlock those if you need a change or become mistress June again later"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 02:58 AM
"May master dress me to his liking," June asks as she stands only in a diaper and locked diaper cover.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 03:09 AM
"Now June you need not call me master all the time I but I do want to see this suit you have for me before we go first is the nursery" Kyle says sliding her light blue bra on

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 03:18 AM
"Its in the closet all the way to the right. Please dress me that bath was freezing," Juned whined.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 03:24 AM
Kyle smiled and held her hand as they walked to Junes room "alrigh pick out what you want to wear i'm sorry if was so cold. Oh and can you get the suit I don't want your closet eating me." Kyle joked

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 11:35 AM
"May you choose for me Kyle," June askes as she heads towards the closet to fetch the black latex body suit and mask.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 11:54 AM
Kyle smiles and picks out a pale blue shirt and some sweat pants for her after the bath to help her warm up

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 06:46 PM
"Well here it is," June flashed a black shiny latext suit with a long brass zipper and a black strechy breath though mask with no holes. "Okay, now please dress me its cold lumpy," June said in a soft impatent voice.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 07:05 PM
Kyle dresses June in the grey swets and blue tshirt "I placed the by the heater they should he warm now" Kyle smiles admiring the suit

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 07:11 PM
"Please don't wear it now, but how would you like me to 'ouch thats hot' style my hair," June said as puts on her clothes.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 07:21 PM
"I won't now later if you let me" Kyle smiles "sorry left them on the heater too long?" Kyle says as he takes he's stained pants off showing his diaper off and grabbing the other diaper cover and slipping it on smiling "shale we go finish the nursery now?"

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 07:29 PM
"Sure but I have the material to make the small crib restraints with top, an a wooden king size bed that we can make into a real adult size crib, " June replied as she follows Kyle.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 07:41 PM
"that sounds good let's do it I'll go find the restraints in the garage" Kyle smiles and he headed to the garage "where did you put them?" Kyle calls from the garage door

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 07:46 PM
"Just set them in the nursery for now," June instructed him and set to work on makeing the top bars for the smaller crib.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 07:54 PM
Kyle nodded as he set them in the nursery "where do u want my help at sweetie" Kyle asked sitting next to her

jojob60
March 30th, 09, 07:59 PM
"Yeah could you help me carrie this bed with me upstairs and help me set it up," June instructed with a smile.

Pyroh
March 30th, 09, 08:02 PM
"sure" Kyle smiled happily as he picked up the materess leaving the light box for June "which room?"

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 12:48 AM
"Well you didn't have to do that. In the nursury," June said as she carried the small crib top and box to the nursury.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 01:23 AM
Kyle smiled "I know but I can't let you do anything to hard bow can I?" Kyle teased as he entered the nursery

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 01:52 AM
"=sigh= fine lumpy see if I care," June bickered. (T-S) Two hours later the nursery had a small punishment crib, an extra large adult crib, and organized restraints. "Well wanta snuggle now, its your turn to choose the movie,"June asked suductively.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 02:00 AM
Kyle smiled "well let's see I can't think of a movie right now" Kyle kisses Junes cheek "any ideas and I'll gladdly snuggle with you"

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 02:10 AM
"Awww, poopie.... may you change me in the nuresery," June pouts as she finishes filling up the dirty diaper.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 02:18 AM
Kyle sighed "alright but you must like being changed you've messed a lot today and wet a lot" Kyle pulled the key to her plastic diaper cover and unlocked it and pulled it down and helped her up onto the changing table and put her legs into the leg suspenders above the changing table untaping the diaper Kyle smiled as he pulled out the baby wipes and started to wipe June clean

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 02:25 AM
June giggles, "I don't know I am your little girl I just don't kno when I'll go potty," June said with a smirk and starts to pis on Kyle's chest. June giggles as she does this naughty act and knows better.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 02:30 AM
"why you little" Kyle says as he grabs a tow to protect himself with Kyle smiles "what kind of movie do you want to watch" Kyle asks as June finished peeing and he wipes her down again before oiling her up rubbing it in carefully

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 02:37 AM
"Your too good to me Kyle 'thanks for the rub sugar'," June kisses him with a beat red face, "And no its your turn to choose I'm not braking that promise." She now calms down and lets him finish diapering her.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 02:46 AM
Kyle powders the diaper and tapes it up and releases Junes legs "ok the inyuasha movie then" Kyle says he's seen it plenty of times but it was still good mabey he could nurse again he thought

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 02:48 AM
"Okay," June shouts and prances toward the snuggle couch.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 02:52 AM
Kyle smiles following june staring at her cute diapered bottom. Gettin to the movie room Kyle puts in the inyuasha movie and joins June on the couch watching the opening previews

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 09:08 AM
"I'll be back," June leaves into the kitchen and returns with a blue pacifier in her hand and a pink pasifier in her mouth. She pops the blue one in his mouth. She lays on the couch as she rests her head on her lap. "Please take the plastic pants off their unconfortable," She said in a drowzy whine.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 10:55 AM
Kyle was shocked when june put the paci into his mouth but he started sucking on it anyway. Kyle nods and take off Junes plastic pants "hey June I'm thirsty" kyle tried to hint at wanting to nurse again

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 09:11 PM
"Oh what would you to drink," Junes askes.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 09:19 PM
Kyle smiles and blushes slightly "I was thinking some milk" Kyle said as the movie hit the title screen

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 09:22 PM
"Well if its milk that you want then take off your plastic pants and get me some fuzzy cuffs," June requested.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 09:26 PM
"alright" Kyle walks to Junes room removes his plastic pants keeping his diaper on and finds the fuzzy cuffs June wanted returning to June quickly and hitting play on the movie "here you are"

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 09:37 PM
June takes her top and garment off and bends over on the couch as the trailer played, "Well cuff me big boy."

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 09:41 PM
Kyle smiles then cuffs Junes hands together thrusting her chest out "why did you want my plastic pants off?" Kyle asks as he stands infront of her before getting on her lap and nursing

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 09:49 PM
"They tear to eazy, duh. Wait before going at it," June suggested as she layes on her back. "Their ya go, and don't get mad at me if I take a nap. Now drink up," June gently said with a smile.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 09:52 PM
"I see alrights I won't but if you do you might not be here when you wake up" Kyle smiles as he lays on Junes lap lightly and starts to suckle on junes right tet letting the movie start with out either of them really watching it

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 10:01 PM
Giggles softly from his comment and starts to enjoy nurseing him agine. She shows her appereciation with slow moans. 15 minutes into the movie. "Hey Kyle lets try something new. Will you gnaw, gently, on my nipple," June requests.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 10:05 PM
Kyle continues to suckle and gnaws lightly on her nipple every few minutes before suckling again

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 10:10 PM
June enjoys this new experiance. She wet herself when he first gnawed on her, but hasn't said anything to try not to intrupt her pleaser at the moment.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 10:14 PM
Kyle enjoying June letting him nurse stops for a second "I'll do anything you want me to for letting me have your milk june" Kyle then returns to Junes breast and gnaws a little more

jojob60
March 31st, 09, 10:17 PM
June giggles and enjoys her treatment. Half way through the movie she dozed off.

Pyroh
March 31st, 09, 10:21 PM
Kyle stops and sees this smiling "I warned her" kyle picked her up and carried her to the nursery and decided that she would be put into the normal crib Kyle uncuffs Junes hands and then takes the cuffs with him and goes to finish the movie and wets himself once

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 01:11 AM
June wakes up at the same time as the cridits rolled from down stairs. June waits a while. She grew impatient from waiting and uses her diaper. Piss and shit swamped her diaper. The girl decides to enjoy her mess for a while before she cries for Kyle.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 01:36 AM
Kyle had messed his own diaper and mistakenly fallen asleep on the couch

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 01:40 AM
June had enough and cried loadly as if she was an infant.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 01:46 AM
Kyle didn't hear June crying but slept soundly squishing his mess around

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 01:50 AM
June screams loader.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 02:04 AM
Kyle wakes up holding his head "who's screaming" Kyle says as he wakes up "oh shit june" Kyle ran upstairs to the nursery "hunni what's wrong"

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 02:06 AM
June pouts, arms crossed, looks away, and load sloshing noices echo from her diaper.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 02:12 AM
"oh" Kyle smiles "yeah I need one too let's get you done" Kyle says lowering the crib side

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 02:17 AM
June quickly glaces at him and returns to her pouting postion.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 02:30 AM
"what did I do?" Kyle asks picking juni up

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 02:35 AM
"Why didn't you come the first time," She answered in a teary voice.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 02:42 AM
"I fell asleep on the couch sweetie I'm sorry really sorry" Kyle said laying her on the changing table

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 02:54 AM
"Oh I didn't know," She apologized with a slow sob.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 02:56 AM
"no I shouldn't have fallen asleep like that I'm sorry" Kyle peels away the diaper and wipes June down carefully

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 03:10 AM
"Thats not it, I shouldn't of acted like a brat," June whimpered as she kept sobing.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 03:13 AM
"it's fine you can make it up after you change me mistress" Kyle says as he rubs baby oil into junes skin and powders a new diaper taping it up snuggly

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 03:15 AM
June smiles as he rubs her with oil, and notices that shes done.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 03:21 AM
"Do I get a change or do I have to wait till morning and have to sleep in the punishment crib for not being here to change you mistress?" Kyle asks helping June off the table

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 03:31 AM
"I'll change you," June said as she helps him on the table. First she cleans him and flicks him in his smoth silky balls. Kyle flinches, "Thats mistresses punishment." She finishes his diapering. "So do you wanta sleep together in the big crib?," June askes as she hopes that she did not go too far.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 03:36 AM
Kyle smiles and kisses June "gladdly mistress June" Kyle said as he climbed into the crib to wait for June

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 12:11 PM
June, who is wearing a diaper and nursing on her pacifier, climbs in the crib as well and locks the crib bars.
She gets under the covers and invites Kyle to join the fun.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 12:56 PM
Kyle smiles and moves under the covers and embrace June kissing her cheek "what do you want to do?"

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 06:48 PM
"I dont know, what are you up for," June askes as she embraces Kyle's warmth.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 07:07 PM
"Im up for any sweetie." Kyle smiles snuggling up to June

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 07:19 PM
"Well you could fill me up or we could 69," June sugested drozily.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 07:25 PM
"If we did that we would have to take our diapers off and then put them back on for bed" Kyle complained smiling "how about you take control there"

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 07:35 PM
"=sigh= Well I two in one day won't spoil ya," June slid under the covers and untapes him. She starts licking his red head while playing with balls.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 07:44 PM
Kyle smiled as Junes diaper showed up in his face. "alright" slowly untaping her diaper Kyle started to face June again

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 07:47 PM
"Uh w-will you lick my ass-hole first," June asked nevusly and continues licking and playing with him.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 07:55 PM
"hmm yes I can but June can I try on that suit tomorrow?" Kyle asks as he reaches his head around it was a good thing he was slightly long and licked Junes rear

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 08:04 PM
June stops licking and pants excietedly, "Yes, yes I'll do it just dont stop," June inhealed his pecker and deep throuts him.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 08:07 PM
Kyle does as he was told moaning and licking Junes bum

jojob60
April 1st, 09, 08:13 PM
June's head keeps going a fast and slow rate. Her cunt starts dripping with cum. She wiggles her bottom to get Kyles attention.

Pyroh
April 1st, 09, 08:19 PM
Kyle moves his head back slightly getting some air "you wants do move up?" Kyle asks before he starts to lick her bum more

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 01:34 AM
"Mick mie Quit," She answers with a mouth full of dick.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 01:53 AM
Kyle shifts slightly and moves his face to Junes prize below trying to hold a load for her back

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 02:00 AM
June is sucking hard, "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," she squeals from excitement because Kyle is trearing into her as a tornado ripping a city to scraps of paper.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 02:12 AM
Kyle let's his load be unloaded into Junes mouth and continues to tear into June moaning

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 02:22 AM
June straws his cum and pushes herself anginst him mouth.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 02:25 AM
Kyle is quickly silenced though his mouth still moving against her pleasure

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 02:36 AM
June swallows and susk some more. Occasionaly she hums a moan to harrals Kyle.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 02:39 AM
Kyle moans a few times but those are also quickly silenced by June with a little pressure to kyles face.

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 02:46 AM
June squerts some and lets out a gasp of joy.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 10:53 AM
Kyles face becomes covered by Junes squirt his mouth becomming full as well as he swallows and starts to clean June with his tounge

jojob60
April 2nd, 09, 09:09 PM
June gasps for air, "Okay, I'm getting a headache," June admittes and stops sucking.

Pyroh
April 2nd, 09, 09:12 PM
Kyle notices that June stopped and stopsfor a bit "shale I keep going and finish cleaning you?" Kyle asks June his face slightly covored in Junes sicky mess

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 01:39 AM
"S-sure go ahead," June pants with glee.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 01:43 AM
Kyle smiles going back to licking June clean

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 02:02 AM
She clinches the coveres as her back arcs. Enjoying what Kyle is finishing she drools in satisfation. The roar of her orgazum quaked her body wanting more but tired greater. Everything is in this moment as she dazes in this over pleasered event. Ironicly it turns out that she's the spoiled brat today.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 02:09 AM
Kyle finishes up smiling and swallowing the last bit before taping Junes diaper back up and cuddling with her

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 02:14 AM
June tapes Kyle up and kisses his cheek, "Your the man Kyle, I just wished that I didn't wuss out on you." She hugs him tightly and cheerishes his warmth.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 02:16 AM
"what ever do you mean June? Kyle asks panting slightly

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 02:35 AM
"Lets just go to sleep lumpy...," June snugles as she dozed off in his grasp.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 02:36 AM
Kyle agrees and snuggles close to June drifting to sleep

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 02:39 AM
June wakes up in the morning and finds the Kyle is ot in the crib with her.
"Kyle where'd you go," June bellows.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 02:42 AM
Kyle comes into the room soaked but in fresh clothing "shower you were asleep so peacefully I didn't want to disturb you"

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 02:51 AM
June, topless and diapered, razberies him. "You could of just....," Jun tries to think of a comeback but she just razberries him agine.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 02:54 AM
Kyle struggles to keep his balance through giggles "wh--whaat-- co--could ha---have wh--what"

jojob60
April 3rd, 09, 03:14 AM
June gets frustrated. "Well hmm," June pouts and turns her back at him.

Pyroh
April 3rd, 09, 03:18 AM
"aww June what's wrong you know I don't like waking you up if your sleeping. So when do I get to try on this suit"Kyle asks eagerly