PDA

View Full Version : Huggies Blue Jean Diapers

Goldmine58
August 31st, 10, 04:21 AM
Ok, it may sound bizzare but Huggies have recently made diapers that look like blue jeans. This may be cool to some because they are different from plain white diapers or it might be bad because they are blue jeans. Either way these diapers are AMAZING. They dont leak (I filled one up with my pee all the way and then left it on my carpet and three days later there was no moisture on the outside), they are really strong (the tapes and the diaper itslef is covered in this material that makes the tapes really strong and not break off) and its really comfy. The only downsides I have spotted is that its largest size is 5 (bit of a squeeze) and that (controversial) it is blue jean look. Overall amazing diaper and takes a lot.:)

Otashi
August 31st, 10, 05:00 AM
sonormal diapers can do tit jeans are eww and diapers look lijke diapers 4 a reason, waste of money

*feels better*

Omutsu no Jutsu
September 1st, 10, 09:06 PM
Hmmm... Havent tryed them yet cuz i like the classic look of the babyish print diapers more and the biggest size is only 5 from what ive seen, but from what youve said i might try them if just once.

babozjam
September 5th, 10, 01:19 PM
Huggies have recently made diapers that look like blue jeans. - they were for a cause jeans for genes foundation I have 10 packages. I where them at the beach

Grey and Purple Circles
September 5th, 10, 02:49 PM
Keep in mind that their intended users wouldn't really care as much about the material. I'd assume, anyway...

I think it's a good idea. I wouldn't mind a change up from the regular white, printed padding, and I am a big fan of blue jeans. The adverts are pretty good, too.

I'll have to see what I can do about getting me a few, I guess.

diaperteen17
September 6th, 10, 02:37 PM
I can't fit a size five lol

Goldmine58
September 6th, 10, 05:11 PM
I forgot to mention they were REALLY abosrobent, and that the tabs/material dont rip or tear as easily as the other brands.

diapergirl1217
September 10th, 10, 03:42 AM
I can only fit in size 6, so finding out they were only up to size 5 was a bummer! I wanted Daisy Duke Diapers!!!

DLBagobeans
September 21st, 15, 08:33 PM