PDA

View Full Version : hynosis therapy?

chalaxia
July 22nd, 08, 04:53 AM
Hi all, I'm new here, but I've been a DL for a long time. I didn't get many chances to enjoy them, but I just recently started living on my own and can now freely wear my diapers around the house. One problem that I have is that my bladder control is too hard to let go of, so when I'm wearing a diaper, I can't seem to let loose. I've been looking for places that sell hypnosis tracks to make you lose bladder control when you sleep with a diaper, but I don't know if they actually work, so I'm trying to find something free at the moment.

Also, suggestions are welcome as to how to solve this problem in otherways.

NanaimoAnimeFan
July 22nd, 08, 06:30 AM
I had the same problem as well just after I started wearing diapers. Try holding it in for as long as you can, or if that doesn't work, sit on the toilet and try to go. As for the Hypnosis thing, I was curious about it when I first heard the concept, but I'm too afraid of the effects somehow coming into play when I don't want them to. Having to go to a Doctor or Psycologist and explain that you're wetting yourself because of you wanted to through Hypnosis would be really embarassing. I'm not saying to do it, I'm not saying not to, it's your choice after all. Just thought I'd add my 2 cents. Good luck!!

lisa5141
July 23rd, 08, 12:00 AM
i don't know of any free ones, probably free ones are bad anyway, cause you know there is definitely going to be some drawbacks.
as nanaimoanimefan says, try holding it in, or going while sitting on the toilet (with the diaper on of course :P). also, you can try to relax, and think about going as well.

diapergirl jessica
July 27th, 08, 10:44 PM
i have a file that ive used to make it easier for my friend to use her diapers and its worked message me at [email protected] and ill send it to u

Pyroh
September 21st, 08, 09:18 PM
Whats the file called and where did you find it?

sunstar
November 10th, 08, 07:10 PM
some suggestiosn drink lots of water perhaps a pint every half hour and when yo ufele lthe need to pee and yo uwil lfialry soon after the second or thrid pint then dont worry aobut holding it and just let loose whne the pressure gets s so you can feel litin your bladder. id probably advice aginst hypnosis jsut for this but im no expert . although im tlakign form a boys pov for wetitng but id have htought girls would find it easier

Chaoswolf
November 10th, 08, 07:25 PM
hypnosis sadly wont work on me so I cant tell anyone if it works or not

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 10th, 08, 09:07 PM
If you go to the Deeker's diaper web site (though it's oriented more towards Diaper Boys and their caregivers) they have a decent system in which one can become more geared towards diapers.

LL3
December 22nd, 09, 07:41 AM
Hypnosis often varies from person to person. To many people, myself included it has little to no effect, but to some it does just the opposite.