PDA

View Full Version : I'm on Smackdown!

Mistress
November 26th, 08, 05:35 PM
Last night I went to Smackdown with a friend, he had a big red and green sign that said, "YEAH," on it. We're right in the center of the screen, and he always had his sign visible...unless he saw something he didn't like. It was a blast, I can barely talk, but I loved it, steel cage match, Undertaker vs Big Show! Can't wait to see it this Friday, maybe next since they recorded two shows!

Elemental Anon
November 26th, 08, 05:42 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but wrestling is still fake.

Mistress
November 26th, 08, 06:10 PM
Perhaps, but it's fun to watch! And I'm on TV, that's always a plus!

White-Wind
November 26th, 08, 06:13 PM
On T.V, eh? What time is it on and what channel?? Knowing that I'm in your timezone and such ;)

Lil' Robbie
November 26th, 08, 06:13 PM
Hate to break it to ya, but wrestling is still fake.
Even so, doesn't mean people can't enjoy it does it?

Wait... 'Taker and Big Show in another match together? Weren't they in a casket match on Sunday? I always thought those things were the classic example of a feud-ender... Oh well, they still put on some great fights together so I'm not complaining XD just a bit of a surprise

PaddedPrinceling Joey
November 26th, 08, 06:15 PM
I don't watch wrestling, but that's freakin' awesome. ^^

diaperdei
November 26th, 08, 06:25 PM
lol ill defeneitwey ha to watch now ^-^

i stopped watching after edddie gurereo died T-T

Zebra King
November 26th, 08, 06:49 PM
I actualy just got into wrestling 2 weeks ago. I saw a couple matches. My favorite wrestler is Jeff Hardy who just recently took down Triple H.

Elemental Anon
November 26th, 08, 06:50 PM
It's still cool to see a fan waving their signs on screen I suppose....

Mistress
November 26th, 08, 06:51 PM
Then you'll like the next few Smackdowns, they recorded two episodes worth last night, but I won't spoil it for you all, already told about the steel cage match after all.

Chaoswolf
November 27th, 08, 01:52 AM
I cannot stand wrestleing @_@ people make such a big deal about it lol big sweaty men wrestling eachother for your entertainment :D lol plus its so dorky XD id rather watch a real life fight to da death in the arena muwahahahaha

White-Wind
November 27th, 08, 03:09 AM
Same here Wolf ^^ Except... I wouldn't be watching... I would be fighting! XD

Mistress
November 27th, 08, 03:28 AM
Some of the moves are impressive, and you forgot about the divas, Mmmmmm, yeah. Anyways, the high flyers are fun to watch, not to mention the special matches, like steel cage. And just wait for Miz & Morrison vs Jessy and Festus, I was laughing so hard....

dan6666
November 27th, 08, 04:41 AM
Undertaker rocks

Chaoswolf
November 27th, 08, 04:57 AM
Some of the moves are impressive, and you forgot about the divas, Mmmmmm, yeah. Anyways, the high flyers are fun to watch, not to mention the special matches, like steel cage. And just wait for Miz & Morrison vs Jessy and Festus, I was laughing so hard....

Yeah...not impressing me any XD if I could go into a ring and said go wild oh id show u some moves XD :3