PDA

View Full Version : Megaman Club

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 01:57 AM
Yo, Twilight3 here. I'm the author of Maylu's New Life, and I just recently started a Megaman Club. All are welcome who like the multiple Megaman series.

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 01:59 AM
looks like it is a compitition now

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:00 AM
Join Megaman NOW

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 02:01 AM
Are you talking to me Princess?

Mistress
Game on then, I already got a member.

Zebra King
no progress yet

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:04 AM
Everyone join megaman its better then zts

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 02:06 AM
jerk.That was a bit harsh.

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:07 AM
>_< gai and lee arent gay

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 02:07 AM
I wasn't sayin that

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:08 AM
you implied it LEE IS MY MAN

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 02:12 AM
I said would if he was gay.I didn't actual call him gay.In fact what i said means hes not gay by saying "what if"he was gay

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:13 AM
you implied you thought it that all wrong >_<

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 02:13 AM
Easy Princess, leave Naruto conversations to the Naruto club. And there's no needto bad mouth ZT's club or anyone elses...regardless if it's a lie or the truth.

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 02:14 AM
Man, you guys type fast, I was hoping to reply at the top of the page, lol.

Princess Felicia
August 21st, 08, 02:15 AM
ok im good now

kittykimmy
August 21st, 08, 02:16 AM
looks like dis will get rough o..o

Zebra King
August 21st, 08, 02:17 AM
listen i didnt mean he was gay.Im very sorry if thats what you got out of it.Im not a man to start an arguement.Lets just leave Twilight's forum alone and take this into the club

Teesle
August 21st, 08, 01:38 PM
We love our daily spam, oh yes we do.
So, who can explain to me the purpose of the club, I like purposes just as much as spam

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 01:47 PM
It's really just talking about anything Megaman related. Any stories you've read, Music Videos you've seen, the games, anime, manga, and of course diaper stuff if you find any. Just talk about what you want.

Teesle
August 21st, 08, 09:28 PM
Rockman 9 is coming, and I want it now !
But I find Hornetman stupid, Animal related Robotmasters should've never been invented.

And I've never seen Megaman related diaper stuff, might be, 'cause they're robots o, O

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 09:30 PM
Except NT Warrior, Starforce, ZX, and ZX Advant. And all of them have humans, X, Zero, ZX, and ZX Advant have reploids as well.

Teesle
August 21st, 08, 09:49 PM
Do Reploids pee, I have really no Idea ... and I'm mostly only interested in the Classic, X and NT series, sadly never played the other ones

Mistress
August 21st, 08, 09:53 PM
From what I understand, reploids in the X series eat, and any food that isn't converted to energy is made to waste and expelled just like humans, but Reploids have their own special toilets.

In Zero series, most just run on energy crystals and don't need food, therefore no waste.

Teesle
August 21st, 08, 10:07 PM
Anyway, haven't seen any diaperart of any Megaman series, just your stories.
If I had played more then the two first games of the NT series, I probably would be encouraged enough to write one two, but I have to end my Metroid fic first anyway ...

Chaoswolf
August 22nd, 08, 10:55 AM
Megaman ish awesome >_< lol. I have seen a few megaman diaper pics but ill have to go search for them again.

Mistress
August 22nd, 08, 08:00 PM
Check DeviantArt

Mistress
September 2nd, 08, 09:50 PM
Looks like my club is doing better than yours ZT, good try though, a worthy opponent.

Princess Felicia
September 2nd, 08, 09:54 PM
lol that right we ish awsome

Zebra King
September 3rd, 08, 01:30 AM
Still the naruto club is dominant.That shall live on as long as people share a love for naruto.I do and always will.

Mistress
September 3rd, 08, 01:34 AM
Point taken.

anifan5890
September 3rd, 08, 01:35 AM
I like all the great clubs on the fantastic site and that is why I joined them all& try to contribute as much possible the clubs on this site so popular that people will be queing up join these great clubs.

NikoGardens
October 3rd, 08, 06:18 AM
You say Megaman Series....Does this Include X? XO

Mistress
October 3rd, 08, 12:31 PM
Yup! Anything Megaman related, series like the classic, X, Zero, ZX, ZXA, Battle Network, StarForce, Legends, and ay others I missed.

NikoGardens
October 3rd, 08, 06:20 PM
Sign me up! XD

nekogirl
January 4th, 09, 10:32 PM
im a member now

nekogirl
January 4th, 09, 10:33 PM
mega man X for the snes was kick ass although i had a bit of trouble kicking sigmas ass at the end but eventually i pwned him

Mistress
January 4th, 09, 10:39 PM
You wanna join, you gotta go to the clubs section and sign up there.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
January 5th, 09, 04:35 AM
I would, but I haven't quite figured out how to join the clubs and such yet.

Elemental Anon
January 5th, 09, 04:49 AM
Megaman, megaman megaman. Tisk, tisk, tisk. You've become the new sonic the hedgehog. No good games any more.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
January 5th, 09, 04:52 AM
I beg to differ Anon. It's just the gameplay has altered over time, and adjusted towards a new generation.
They are still good games. And Megaman 9 is supposed to be a massive return to the classics, graphics and difficulty included.

Ariakan
January 10th, 09, 11:59 PM
I actually find 9 to be much harder than the original NES games were.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
January 11th, 09, 07:02 AM
Really now.... That makes things all the more interesting.

Kingston Wallace
January 11th, 09, 07:03 PM
Megaman Legends 2 Ruled & Will Always Be My Fave Megaman Game

I Want To Join