PDA

View Full Version : Miraculous Malfunction (Private with me and Boogey615

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Neran
January 11th, 23, 10:59 PM
The other kwamis had sensed something was wrong and were seething at the fact that Nooroo had fallen into evil hands. So much so that their fury affected the miraculous.

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:02 PM
Their owners were feeling the affects

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:05 PM
People who had their miraculous for a while were free from its affects because they were more stable, but those who had only recently obtained one would feel the affects as soon as they transformed.

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:07 PM
They didn't know that they were wetting themselves

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:12 PM
Luckily since they were all transformed, they were now in their costumes, which were admittedly very babyish.

Marinette looked in shock at her new outfit. It was ladybug themed sundress which exposed her currently wet diaper. “What’s going on? Tikki?” She said as she panicked.

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:13 PM
Adrien was the same in a black onesie. what the he said confused

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:17 PM
Outside, Stoneheart rampaged, when suddenly the area around his waist grew padded. Under the miraculous influence, since he wasn’t wearing one, he thought it was normal.

Marinette saw this and went to the stadium, though she stood by, wishing she had a partner.

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:20 PM
Car noir came up to her

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:24 PM
Immediately, the infantile instincts the miraculous affected her with flared up. “Ooh! Kitty!” She said as she started petting his head. “You’re so adorable!”

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:27 PM
You're cute too cat noir said

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:31 PM
Marinette ended up giggling and blushing like a toddler. “So is your name Kitty Noir or something cute like that?”

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:32 PM
I guess it is babybug kitty noir said

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:38 PM
“Oh I like that name!” Babybug said, her infantile mind immediately accepting it without realizing it was how she would be called. As Stoneheart rampaged below in the stadium, she realized what was happening. “We should get down there.” She said as she yo-yo’d down there. “Stop right there you big bully!”

boogey615
January 11th, 23, 11:41 PM
You heard her stop it kitty noir said

Neran
January 11th, 23, 11:49 PM
Stoneheart roared as he attacked them, it was then Babybug noticed that he was padded. “Maybe we should call you Pebbleheart.” She joked. She then used her lucky charm and it summoned a wetsuit. She then looked around and realized what she needed to do. “Sorry Kitty!” She said as she threw him at Pebbleheart, who caught him.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 12:12 AM
Kitty noir touched the Akuma

Neran
January 12th, 23, 12:21 AM
“Alya the tap!” She yelled as she connected the hose to the wetsuit and ran forward, or waddled because of the diaper. She then jumped into the other hand along Pebbleheart, just the wetsuit expanded, freeing her, and catching him off guard, causing him to drop Kitty Noir and the Akuma. She then broke the object, and a butterfly flew out of it. “Bye bye pretty butterfly!” She said in awe as she watched in fly away.

(Can you play Alya or Ivan? Just pick and I’ll play the other one. Also Everyone remembers Ivan as always being padded including him.)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 12:29 AM
That was awesome alya said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 12:37 AM
“Thanks!” She said happily, not caring that she was a teenager dressed as a baby. “You seem really nice! I’m Babybug!”

“What happened?” Ivan asked, back to normal with a diaper bulge now in his pants, though no one found that weird since it was how they remembered him, even him.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 12:57 AM
You were akumatized kitty noir said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 01:06 AM
“Okay?” He said not really knowing what that meant, but he would learn eventually.

It was then a beeping sound came from her earrings. “Uh oh, sorry, I’ve got to go bye bye!” She said as she raced back to her house where she detransformed. It was then she realized how she acted and groaned. “Tikki why did I act like that? That was so embarrassing!”

(Can you play Tikki and I’ll play Plagg?)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 01:09 AM
There must of be a malfunction in the miraculous tikki said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 01:24 AM
Plagg yawned as he was let out. “Wow, you really rocked those diapers.” He said as he snickered. “Something weird must have happened with the other kwamis to cause that. Never happened before though. Though if you knew any other holder before they got their miraculous, you’ll remember them as diapered too. At least you know whoever’s using the moth miraculous is in diapers.” He said offhandedly.

———

“Well is there a way you can fix it? I don’t want to be a baby brained super hero and I certainly don’t want to be in these diapers!” She blushed as she heard a squish, meaning she had used the diaper that was noticeable through her pants even if it wasn’t used. “You’re kidding me.”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 01:28 AM
I'm sure we'll find a cure tikki said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 01:40 AM
(Can we see Adriens point of view? Also can you play Sabine? I’ll play Natalie.)

“I hope so, spending my time in diapers is now how I want to spend my time.” She groaned as she realized she didn’t know how to change a diaper. “Umm, Mom?” She asked as she yelled downstairs.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 01:44 AM
I'm coming Sabine said Coming up with changing supplies meanwhile Adrien was eating dinner

Neran
January 12th, 23, 01:49 AM
“Tikki hide.” Marinette said as she sat on her bed. “This is gonna sound weird, but can you… change my diaper?” She asked, not realizing that Sabine remembered her as always needing diapers.

“Wow, you sure are taking needing diapers well.” Plagg remarked from inside Adriens shirt.

“Are you enjoying your dinner?” Natalie said from afar while watching over him, not seeing or hearing Plagg.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 01:50 AM
Of course lay down Sabine said

I am Adrien said eating

Neran
January 12th, 23, 01:57 AM
Marinette simply laid down, shocked at what her life had become.

———
“Most humans would be mad at being in diapers. You’re a weird one.” Plagg said.

“Are you worried about the multiple pebble heart statues?” Natalie asked, worried about Adriens safety.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 02:00 AM
Sabine took marinette's diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

Yeah alot Adrien said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 02:05 AM
After Sabine left, Marinette realized what was happening. She thought about how she messed up because she thought the butterfly was ‘pretty’, and how she was now in diapers, and took her earrings off. She wouldn’t give them to someone else, but there was no way she was becoming Babybug again. That brat wouldn’t do any good.

———

After checking Adrien and swing that he was clean, Natalie took him to his room. “I’ll shall go check if your father needs a change. Good night Adrien.” With that she left.

“So are you going to respond to me now that there isn’t anyone here?” Plagg said snarkliy as he flew in front of Adriens face.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 02:07 AM
Marinette decided to keep her earrings in case

Sorry I didn't want her to see you Adrien said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 02:20 AM
Marinette went to sleep.

———

“It’s fine, so what do you think of your new diapers? And being a baby whenever you transform?” He asked, curious to see what his new holder thought of this whole situation.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 02:37 AM
It's actually great Adrien said going to sleep

Neran
January 12th, 23, 02:41 AM
Plagg shrugged before the next day came.

They two super teens had gone to school and everyone was talking about the rampage.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 02:48 AM
Ivan didn't anything about the incident

Neran
January 12th, 23, 02:56 AM
Eventually, class started, in which Marinette met Adrien. “Hi.” She said, not believing she was talking to boy while wearing a diaper.

“Back off Maristink.” Chloe said as she pulled Adrien away from her. “Go stink up the place somewhere else.” She said, ignoring the fact that Adrien wore diapers himself.

Marinette scoffed before moving away. The diapers sucked, but at least Chloe was still a brat. And her new friend was probably just as bad.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 02:59 AM
Adrien was uncomfortable with chloe and sat with Nino

Alya showed Marinette a new blog she made called the babyblog

Neran
January 12th, 23, 03:02 AM
Marinette blushed as she looked at it. “You have a weird amount of faith in someone who acts like a baby.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Nino.” Nino said greeting Adrien.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 03:04 AM
I don't think she does alya said

My name's Adrien he said to nino

Neran
January 12th, 23, 03:11 AM
“She wears a sundress with an exposed diaper, let everyone down because she was distracted by the ‘pretty’ butterfly, and calls herself Babybug. I think that qualifies as acting like a baby.”

“Cool. So Chloe likes you even though you wear diapers even though she hates Marinette? Weird.”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 03:14 AM
But she's still a hero alya said

Yeah but you get use to it Adrien said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 03:24 AM
“A hero who let us all down.” It was then Pebble heart came through and kidnapped both Mylene and Chloe. “Uh oh.” She said as Alta ran after him. “Wait!”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 03:25 AM
Alya left before Marinette could give her the earrings

Neran
January 12th, 23, 03:32 AM
“Ugh!” She said as she chased after her. She was terrified to find out she was trapped. If only she was strong- oh no. She groaned as she put on the earrings. “I think I need Babybug.” She said begrudgingly.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 04:48 AM
Adrien hid somewhere to transform

Neran
January 12th, 23, 04:51 AM
Baby bug then saved Alya. “Get out of here, that meanie might hurt you.” She warned before going to face him. She arrived at the Effiel tower, shocked by how big he’d gotten.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 04:55 AM
Man he sure got bigger kitty noir said arriving

Neran
January 12th, 23, 05:07 AM
“Yeah, let’s beat him!” She said before a bunch of butterflies came out of Pebble heart.

(You wanna play Baby Butterfly or should I?)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 05:09 AM
The butterflies formed a face

(You should)

Neran
January 12th, 23, 05:11 AM
“Ha! I am Baby Butterfly! Give me the miraculous! You’ve already messed up once!”

Hearing this, Babybug began to cry. It was her fault they were in this mess in the first place! “Waaaaah!”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 05:15 AM
We won't give them to you meany kitty noir said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 05:21 AM
Inspired by Kitty Noirs bravery, Babybug wiped her tears and yelled back. “Yeah meanie!” She yelled as she then swung forward and grabbed all the butterflies before releasing them as pure white ones. “So pretty.” She said, so entranced she didn’t notice Pebble heart throw Chloe until she was right in front of her. Luckily she moved quickly to catch her.

“Thank you so much cutie!” Chloe yelled as she hugged Babybug. Who didn’t really know how to feel about this since she was still Marinette.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 05:27 AM
Kitty noir went to get mylene

Neran
January 12th, 23, 05:32 AM
Eventually, they beat Pebble heart and Babybug set everything back to normal. “So pretty.” She as she watched the pretty ladybugs fly around. It was then her earrings beeped. “Bye bye!” She said as she hugged kitty noir. She then headed back to school, detransformed, and waited around. She noticed Tikki looking at her. “What?”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 05:33 AM
You should get charged tikki said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:31 AM
Marinette groaned as she went to go get help. Luckily the nurses office had diapers in her size. Yay.

(Wanna switch to Gabriel and Natalie?)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 04:15 PM
Nathalie was checking Gabriel's diaper

Neran
January 12th, 23, 04:47 PM
Gabriel was understandably embarrassed by how he acted, and the name he had chosen for himself was so humiliating. His costume was a leg and arm less onesie with a pacifier clip. What would have been his mask was instead a hood that covered his face. And now Natalie thought he always needed diapers. At least she agreed that his performance as Baby Butterfly was humiliating, and that everyone thought he always needed diapers. Though as he heard his diaper squish as he was checked without permission, he began to not like that either.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 04:50 PM
I see you need a change Nathalie said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 04:56 PM
Gabriel groaned as she spoke. “Can you… change me?” He asked as he noticed his office now had a changing table. His son needing them was one thing but now HE needed them.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 04:58 PM
Of course sir Nathalie said putting him on the changing table

Neran
January 12th, 23, 05:38 PM
Gabriel blushed as his diaper was exposed. “Natalie, what do you think of getting some toys for me to okay with when I transform?” He hated that he felt the urge to do so when transformed, but in his infantile state he might accidentally wander out of the lair if not entertained. “And maybe a Tv?”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 05:44 PM
Anything for you sir Nathalie said taking his diaper off then began wiping him then started powdering him and finally put a new diaper on him

Neran
January 12th, 23, 07:02 PM
“Thank you Natalie.” He said, happy to be in a clean diaper. He then went to bed.

(Any episodes you want to do? The only plan I have for this is slice of life wise.)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 07:30 PM
Your welcome Nathalie said

(I figured we do the ones where the class are akumatized)

Neran
January 12th, 23, 07:56 PM
(Okay, who’s up first? I’m cool with anyone. Maybe Mylene?)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 08:07 PM
(Let's go with rose)

Neran
January 12th, 23, 08:33 PM
(Okay, you wanna play her or should I?)

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 08:36 PM
(You should play her)

Neran
January 12th, 23, 08:47 PM
Rose was so excited! She was gonna get to give Chloe the letter she wanted to give to the Prince!

“Chloe, could you please give this letter to the Prince?” She asked.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 09:06 PM
Sorry but he doesn't accept letters from poor people chloe said

Neran
January 12th, 23, 09:16 PM
Rose watched her letter blew out of her hands due to the wind as it fell in a puddle. She then started crying, all alone, and didn’t notice a butterfly land on her perfume bottle.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 09:19 PM
Baby Butterfly Began to speak to her

Neran
January 12th, 23, 09:52 PM
She accepted his words and power. As she transformed, she gained a frilly black dress that showed off her pink diaper. Her skin was now green as well, and she had a bonnet and a pacifier in her mouth. “I’m coming my Pwince.”

Marinette was still getting used to needing diapers. She really didn’t like this. She also couldn’t understand why Alya liked her baby persona so much. At least there was someone else who needed diapers. Though he needed them his entire life. Her crush, Adrien.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 09:53 PM
Tikki was sick from the storm during the pervious battle

Neran
January 12th, 23, 09:59 PM
Marinette wasn’t exactly mad about not being able to transform, things could get embarrassing, but she didn’t want Tikki to be sick. So she figured out where she needed to go. On the way there, she wondered about Kitty Noir. He was probably just as embarrassed about being a baby hero as she was.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:02 PM
Adrien saw a Akuma so he hid to transform into kitty noir

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:06 PM
Princess Frangance had already taken her hostages. Her perfume bottle had fused with her diaper, and it now emitted a perfume that put anyone who smelled it under control. “We awe gonna have so much fun my Pwince!” She said as she took him to the bridge to get married.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:10 PM
Babybug and kitty noir came to stop her

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:25 PM
“Ugh! Meanies! I just want to get married!” She said as she emitted her perfume.

“Why would you want to do that? Boys are so gross!” Babybug said as she moved above ground to stay away from the perfume.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:26 PM
I heard that kitty noir said offensive by that

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:27 PM
“Well most of them are! Kitty Noir is nice! Now Lucky Charm!” She said as a mask appeared.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:29 PM
What's that mask for? Kitty noir asked confused

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:39 PM
“This!” She said as she realized it was a gas mask and put it on. She then ran towards Princess fragrance, ripped off diaper, and threw it towards Kitty Noir. “Destroy it!”

“Hey!” Princess Fragrance said in retort, not really caring about being exposed below the waist and more so that her weapon had been stolen.

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:42 PM
Catalyst kitty noir said destroying the diaper

Neran
January 12th, 23, 10:45 PM
“Miraculous Babybug!” She said as everything went back to normal. Only now, Rose had a diaper that tented under her pants.

“W-where am I?” She asked as she grunted and a smell came about her. “Where Juleka? She usually changes me.”

boogey615
January 12th, 23, 10:47 PM
You were akumatized kitty noir said

Prince Ali came up to her

Neran
January 13th, 23, 12:39 AM
Rose smiled seeing the Prince. “Hi.” She then pulled out her phone and texted Juleka who replied that she’d meet her soon. She then went off with Prince Ali.

She then heard a beeping noise.

“Well, Bye bye!” Babybug said as she yoyo’d away.

(Who do you want to next?)

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:16 AM
You too kitty noir said leaving

(Nino)

Neran
January 13th, 23, 01:20 AM
A few days later, Nino was at the front of the house, which Gabriel didn’t like nor want. “Vacate the premises.”

(Please play Nino.)

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:21 AM
Nino went inside when the gate opened

Neran
January 13th, 23, 01:22 AM
Gabriel groaned at the mistake he had made. “I don’t care who you are, leave or I’ll make sure you never talk to Adrien again.” His recent predicament had made him irritable. He also saw an opportunity to cause a new akuma.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:25 AM
OK sir Nino said leaving the mansion depressed

Neran
January 13th, 23, 01:29 AM
Gabriel soon grinned before realizing he’d have to transform. He went to his lair which was now full of toys scattered around and a Tv that showed shows that entertained kids. “Dark wings rise!” He said as he transformed into Baby Butterfly. He put his pack in his mouth as he grabbed a butterfly and turned it into an akuma. “Now go and give him supewpowews!” He said as he sent it and it landed on Ninos bubble blower. “Hewwo.” He said through his pacifier.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:30 AM
Are You baby butterfly? Nino said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 01:34 AM
“Yeah, I wanna hewp get rid of all the aduwts so we can do whatevew we want! Just give me the miwacuwous of those meanie heroes! Deal?”

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:37 AM
You got a deal Nino said being akumatized

Neran
January 13th, 23, 01:42 AM
“Have fun Bubble Baby.” He said as he then noticed a toy. “Oooh! Fun!”

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 01:44 AM
Time to get rid of the adults bubble baby said making the adults disappeared

Neran
January 13th, 23, 02:20 AM
Marintte panicked as she watched adults get taken away. Crud, who would change her diaper? …did she seriously just think that? Whatever. “Spots on!” She said as Babybug took to the skys.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 02:23 AM
Adrien heard the door being knocked

Neran
January 13th, 23, 02:25 AM
Babybug saw the villain at Adriens house. He was clearly wearing a diaper.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 02:28 AM
Adrien saw lots of people there

Neran
January 13th, 23, 02:31 AM
Babybug then revealed herself. “Stop right there meanie! Bring the mommies and Daddies back! I need them to change my diapee!”

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 02:35 AM
Why don't you make me bubble baby said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 02:43 AM
“Ugh!” She said as she threw her Yo yo at him.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 02:49 AM
Bubble baby blocked the attack while kitty noir snuck behind him

Neran
January 13th, 23, 02:57 AM
“Why are you being so mean!” She complained.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 02:58 AM
Adults are the mean ones bubble baby said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 03:11 AM
“But they change our diapees, so they aren’t all bad.” She childishly argued, waiting for Kitty Noir to cataclysm the bubble wand.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 03:19 AM
Kitty noir Cataclysm the wand

Neran
January 13th, 23, 04:51 PM
Immediately, Babybug made her lucky charm, and before seeing what it was yelled. “Miraculous Babybug!” She then caught the akuma and everything was back to normal.

“Are you okay?” She asked Nino, a squish coming from his diaper showing he was wet.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 05:04 PM
I need a change nino said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 08:16 PM
“Do you have anyone to change you?” Knowing him, it was likely Alya.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 08:18 PM
There's alya Nino said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 08:38 PM
“Okay, actually.” She checked her own diaper, finding it to be wet. “Can she change me to? I just used my lucky charm so I should be good as long as I go first.”

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 08:40 PM
I'm sure she will Nino said

Neran
January 13th, 23, 08:41 PM
She smiled before going over to Alya, who now had a diaper bag. “Can you change me Al-miss.” She said almost slipping up. She didn’t realize Alya would likely use this opportunity to interview her.

boogey615
January 13th, 23, 08:44 PM
Of course I can can we do a interview after that? alya asked

Neran
January 14th, 23, 12:12 AM
“Umm, I’ve got to go bye after this. Maybe later?” She said as she laid down.

boogey615
January 14th, 23, 12:43 AM
OK alya said taking her diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

Neran
January 14th, 23, 12:49 AM
Thank you for making your blog about me Miss! I really like it!” She said before a beeping sound cut her off. “You should change Nino. I’ll pick you up from your house for our interview later!” She said before swinging off back to her house. Once she detransformed, she blushed and groaned at what just happened. Getting changed by her best friend AND promising to do her interview while getting changed! Being Babybug was so humiliating!

boogey615
January 14th, 23, 12:51 AM
Alya began to change nino

Neran
January 14th, 23, 01:00 AM
“Thanks Alya.” Nino said normally, having been used to it by now. “I can’t believe you got an interview with Babybug! That’s so cool!”

boogey615
January 14th, 23, 01:23 AM
Well she left before I could alya said taking his diaper off then began wiping him then started powdering him and finally put a new diaper on him

Neran
January 14th, 23, 02:47 PM
“Yeah, but she said she was gonna pick you up later so that’s pretty cool.”

boogey615
January 14th, 23, 04:05 PM
Yeah that's true alya said

Neran
January 15th, 23, 03:04 PM
(Skip to Interview?)

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 04:59 PM
Alya was getting the interview ready

Neran
January 15th, 23, 05:34 PM
Suddenly, a knocking sound came from her window. Babybug was perched outside. “Hi! Ready for the inter thing?” She said, not remembering the word.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 05:35 PM
You bet I'm ready alya said opening the window

Neran
January 15th, 23, 05:39 PM
Babybug grabbed her, and then swung off to a private location. She ended up taking them to the top of the Eiffel Tower. “This good?” She asked nervously, wanting praise for her idea.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 05:41 PM
Yeah perfect alya said

Neran
January 15th, 23, 05:44 PM
Babybug smiled and clapped her hands. She then sat down in criss cross apple sauce. “So, what do you want to know about me?” She asked as she wondered if this was being recorded.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 05:46 PM
How long have you been in diapers? Alya asked

Neran
January 15th, 23, 05:49 PM
“Oh! All my life! The potty always seemed really scary so I just always avoided it. Diapees are WAAAAY more comfortable anyway!” Babybug replied, stretching her arms out to annunciate the WAY.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 05:51 PM
So you're saying diapers are better then the toilet alya said

Neran
January 15th, 23, 05:53 PM
“Yeah! Lots and lots and lots and LOTS better than the toilet! You don’t have to move when you’re playing with toys, you get to hang out with someone when they change you, they’re really comfy, that’s like…four reasons?” She asked, making her pint but also not remembering numbers all that well.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 06:01 PM
I take it you and kitty noir are a couple alya said

Neran
January 15th, 23, 07:17 PM
“No way! I like someone else. But I’m not telling you, it’s a secret.” She said as she put her finger to her mouth and shushed her before putting her thumb in her mouth. “I think it’s getting close to my bedtime, anything else you wanna ask?” Mommy could be scary when she was found outside of bed past bedtime.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 07:21 PM
What are you like under the mask? alya asked

Neran
January 15th, 23, 07:26 PM
Even though she was emotionally and mentally at a lower leve than Marinette, Babybug knew it was a bad idea to give away anything concrete. “You’d have to ask my Mommy, she’s the one who changes my diapers!” She said as she picked up Alya and swung her back to her house, hoping that was good enough.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 07:32 PM
They got back to alya's place

Neran
January 15th, 23, 07:39 PM
Babybug then left her and headed back to her own place. Marinette blushed as soon as she detransformed. She hadn’t given away anything personal, but talking about how great diapers were and not knowing she said three things instead of four? And knowing Alya she was recording it so everyone was going to know she could barely count when she was Babybug. She groaned as she sat down, not realizing she had messed her diaper. Her face scrunched on disgust as she called out. “Mom! Can you… change me?” She would never get used to this.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 07:44 PM
Of course sweetie Sabine said coming up

Neran
January 15th, 23, 07:46 PM
Marinette blushed as her mother changed once more.

(Do you want her to try and use the bunny miraculous to time travel eventually? Also do you want to be the next akuma or should I? Scratch that, I’ll be her, just switch to it with your post.)

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 07:50 PM
Sabine took her diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

(Let's do the baby wifi)

Neran
January 15th, 23, 07:52 PM
(I thought we were doing Juleka but okay.)

Alta was honestly a bit frustrated. A recording of an interview with the resident superhero and she gets a diaper promotion ad.

(Can you be Baby Butterfly?)

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 08:24 PM
Baby butterfly heard her frustration and sent a Akuma

Neran
January 15th, 23, 08:27 PM
It landed on her phone. “Hello?”

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 08:42 PM
Hello baby wifi I'm baby butterfly I'm giving you the powers to get that babybug baby butterfly said

Neran
January 15th, 23, 08:53 PM
She giggled happily. “Sweet!” She said before transforming. When she was done, there Baby Wi-Fi stood. It was a black and white armless and legless onesie with a skirt on the bottom, which was purely for design since the bottom was covered anyway. There were also frills at her shoulders. Her diaper was evident under her onesie, not that she minded. She gripped her newly recieved teddy bear which was dressed up to look like her, with her phone merged with its back so she could still use her attacks. “Time to get my scoop and be the bestest reporter forever and ever!” She said before vanishing, likely off to cause trouble.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 09:21 PM
Marinette was done being changed and went to rest on her bed

Neran
January 15th, 23, 09:28 PM
Baby Wifi smiled as she found her target. She was going to Chloe’s house because she was obviously as bratty as a baby, though she didn’t realize something’s didn’t track, when she saw her best friend Marinette. She materialized in her room. “Hi Marinette, I’m off to go unmask Chloe as Babybug! Stay tuned!” She said as she disappeared off to Chloe’s house/hotel room.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 09:34 PM
Marinette transformed into babybug and went after her

Neran
January 15th, 23, 09:40 PM
Baby Wifi appeared in front of Chloe, who ended up laughing immediately after seeing her. Baby Wifi frowned at this and noticed all her Babybug merchandise.

“Ha! I knew you were Babybug!”

This caused to stop before continuing to laugh. “You think I’M Babybug? You’re even dumber than I thought! I’m not a baby like you!” She said as she now remembered Alya being in diapers.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 09:52 PM
That would be me babybug said coming in with kitty noir

Neran
January 15th, 23, 10:04 PM
“What!? But I thought was right!” She said as tears came into her eyes. She looked at them angrily. “You’re gonna pay for making me wrong you meanies!” She said as she pointed her teddy at them and started firing pause signs.

boogey615
January 15th, 23, 10:13 PM
They dodged the attacks while trying to get the teddy from her as the akuma

Neran
January 16th, 23, 12:40 AM
Kitty Noir cataclysmed the floor causing them all to fall, causing them all to fall.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 01:03 AM
They fell into the basement

Neran
January 16th, 23, 01:09 AM
Baby wifi tried to use her power but couldn’t for the lack of Wi-Fi. “Meanies!” She said as she started fighting them hand to hand.

Kitty Noir lunged to get the phone and tossed it to Baby Bug.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 01:12 AM
Babybug broke the phone and purified it

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:04 AM
Baby Wifi detransformed into Alya. “What happened?” She asked as she looked around, her diaper evident through her jeans. “Oh hey! Babybug and Kitty Noir! Are you guys up for a group interview?” She asked excitedly.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:10 AM
Maybe after we recharge kitty noir said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:15 AM
Alya jumped in joy as she scheduled another interview for tomorrow.

Babybug laughed nervously as she was roped into another interview.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:21 AM
They went home to get changed

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:33 AM
Alya happily prepared for her interview. As she was doing so she noticed she was wet. She went to go get someone to change when she ran into her sisters. She smirked and figured she could teach them some responsibility. “Hey, you two want to change your big sister?”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:34 AM
We sure do Ella said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:44 AM
She was honestly grateful. “Thanks. You guys are officially my favorite little sisters.” She said as she laid down on her changing table, which had been given stairs for her little sisters.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:48 AM
They took her diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:52 AM
“Thanks you two, I’ll get you guys extra orange juice next time I babysit you guys.” She smiled as she got her changed into her new diaper.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:54 AM
Ella and etta were happy for that

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:59 AM
Eventually, it came time for the interview, and unlike last time, it would take place in Alyas room in case anyone of the three needed diaper changes.

“So Babybug says you two aren’t a couple, how do you respond to that Kitty Noir?”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:04 AM
I'm sure we'll be one After baby butterfly in defeated kitty noir said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:20 AM
“Silly kitty, I like someone else. Besides, we don’t even know how to be in a relationship.”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:30 AM
I'm sure we can figure it out kitty noir said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:33 AM
“Umm, what’s your next question Alya?” She asked, not wanting to deal with this even as a baby.

“Oh, what type of diapers do you recommend?” Since she now remembered being in diapers, she was more understanding of why she liked diapers.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:35 AM
We would said really thick because they hold more babybug said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:40 AM
“Yeah, they help when you’re to busy playing to get up.”

“Hm, since everyone already knows I wear diapers that not a bad idea.” Alya said in thought.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:42 AM
What other questions do you have? kitty noir asked

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:45 AM
“Why do you guys always act like babies?” Since she didn’t know about the miraculous malfunction (grin) she just thought they did it for fun.

“Because we’re babies, duh.” Kitty Noir said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:48 AM
Very old babies babybug said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:50 AM
Alya smiled as she stopped her recording. “That’ll be all, see you guys around.” She said as she paused. “Do any of you guys need a change? My sisters are REALLY good at it. Makes you feel like a new person.” She recommend.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:53 AM
Sure alya they both said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:58 AM
“Okay, Ella! Etta! Some very important people need your help!” She said.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:26 AM
They saw babybug and and kitty noir was were excited

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:29 AM
Kitty noir smiled as he got on the changing table.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:32 AM
They took his diaper off then began wiping him then started powdering him and finally put a new diaper on him

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:33 AM
Kitty noir smiled as he got his new diaper. Babybug saw this and hopped excitedly on the table.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:36 AM
They took her diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:41 AM
Kitty Noir and Babybug were super happy to be changed. So much so they asked something. “Um, could we come over and play with you guys sometimes?” Kitty Noir asked as he twiddled his thumbs.

“Yeah! You guys seem really cool!” Baby bug said, hoping they’d say yes. Alya hoped the same because then she’d have an inside scoop to the resident superhero’s.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:49 AM
We love to the twins said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:51 AM
The two heroes cheered before hugging them, promising to come play soon, and left.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:54 AM
Alya hugged her sisters

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:56 AM
Ella and Etta smiled at this, happy they had two new friends.

(Skip to next Akuma? Also you should play her since I play Rose. Is that cool?)

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:01 AM
The next day was class picture day and juleka was not happy about it

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:04 AM
“Juleka, I think you’ll actually get your picture taken.” Rose said optimistically and happily before feeling her waist. “Though could you change me first?” She said sheepishly.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:16 AM
Of course I will juleka said taking her to the bathroom

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:27 AM
Rose smiled as she was taken to the bathroom to be changed. She was so happy she could rely on Juleka. “Do you need to go the potty to?” She said using the childish word in irony to her own garments.

---------- Post added at 05:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Rose smiled as she was taken to the bathroom to be changed. She was so happy she could rely on Juleka. “Do you need to go the potty to?” She said as she laid down, using the childish word in irony to her own garments.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:41 AM
No I'm good juleka said taking her diaper off then began wiping her then started powdering her and finally put a new diaper on her

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:49 AM
“Good, the last thing you want to do is be late.” Rose said as she got up and patted her diaper, happy it was on correctly, and then walked out, completely forgetting she had no pants on.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:53 AM
You forgot your pants juleka said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:56 AM
Rose sheepishly giggled as she went back inside, not really caring due to needing to be changed but also knowing she had to follow rules. She then looked at the time and gasped. “If we don’t hurry, we’ll miss the photo shoot!” She said in panic as she looked to Juleka.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:00 AM
They went to their class for the photo

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:02 AM
As they got in position, Rose didn’t realize she never put her pants back on.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:03 AM
Juleka was worried rose was breaking a rule

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:06 AM
Rose didn’t really care, but she also didn’t know she was currently pantsless, and Juleka might risk not being in the photo to get her pants.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:12 AM
Juleka went back to get rose's pants

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:18 AM
While she was doing this, the picture was taken. Rose wondered why Juleka wasn’t there.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:20 AM
Juleka came back with rose's pants but was too late

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:24 AM
Rose teared up as she realized she was the reason Juleka had missed the photo. “I’m s-sorry J-juleka m.” She said before she descended into wails.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:33 AM
It's ok it was my fault for forgetting to put your pants on juleka said confirming her

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:36 AM
“B-but, aren’t you sad you didn’t get to be in the photo? This was your chance to break your curse?” She sniffled curiously.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:45 AM
It would've been a disaster anyway juleka said giving her pants back

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:49 AM
“Okay, as long as your happy.” Rose said as she put her pants on and went with the class, leaving Juleka alone.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:53 AM
Juleka went to the park in a depress state

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:54 AM
She was so depressed she didn’t notice a butterfly land on her hand mirror.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 06:56 AM
Baby butterfly began to talk to her

Neran
January 16th, 23, 06:59 AM
“You want to be noticed? Soon you’ll be the only thing people see! How’s that sound?”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 07:00 AM
That's a great idea juleka said transforming

Neran
January 16th, 23, 07:04 AM
Rose gasped as she saw her newly transformed friend. “Juleka?”

(Can you describe what she’s wearing?)

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 07:06 AM
Juleka was now wearing a thick diaper and pink dress

Neran
January 16th, 23, 07:08 AM
Rose saw this and ran away.

Marinette saw this and transformed. “I’m gonna need my lucky charm- oops!” She said as she accidentally summoned a teapot. She paused as she saw this teapot before and went to the place where she healed Tikki.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 07:09 AM
She went to Master fu's place

Neran
January 16th, 23, 07:12 AM
She detransformed and went inside. “Umm, this is gonna sound weird and I’m kind of in a hurry, I’m supposed to be here for something?”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 07:22 AM
Master fu took out the miracle box and gave her the pig miraculous

Neran
January 16th, 23, 07:26 AM
She didn’t know what it did but figured it was better than nothing. She grabbed it and then transformed and looked for someone to give it to. Fortunately, she found Rose. “Hey, want to save your friend from being a meanie?” She asked.

“Yes!” She said as she took the miraculous and watched on wonder as Daizzi flew out of it. “Oh you’re so pretty, what’s your name?”

(Can you okay Daizzi and explain the abilities?)

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 09:11 AM
I'm daizzi the pig Kwami and my power are jubilation she said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 12:04 PM
“Cool, how do I transform?” Rose asked curiously. “And what does that do?”

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 01:00 PM
Daizzi rejoice is the phrase and it give you a gift for someone she said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:30 PM
“Oh! Like what they want the most?” Rose asked excitedly.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 02:49 PM
That's right daizzi said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 02:57 PM
“Awesome! Daizzi rejoice!” She yelled as she transformed into her hero outfit, which was quite different from the others, she had her weapon, a tambourine, and her mask, but everything else was different. Her diaper was now pink with pig prints, thicker, and had cute pig tail. Her only other article of clothing was a bib that covered her chest and had pig on it with the words, ‘messy eater’ on it. As she transformed, memories came back to her, but she could deal with those after she saved her friend. “I’m now Piglet, can we please save me friend now?” She was much cuter like this.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:04 PM
We sure can babybug said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 03:38 PM
By now, there were Reflekta clones everywhere. “How do we find the real one?” Rose asked before getting distracted by a bird.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 03:45 PM
We broadcast in the news station babybug said

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:04 PM
Piglet didn’t hear her as she was busy chasing the bird. Her optimistically and wonder amplified now that she was a baby.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:07 PM
Babybug snapped her out of it

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:17 PM
“Sorry Babybug.” She apologized as she looked downwards. I her defense it was a pretty bird.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:19 PM
That's OK babybug said as they went to the news station

Neran
January 16th, 23, 04:42 PM
Once there she sent out a message to everyone while Piglet played with unplugged lights off screen so no one knew there was another superhero.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 04:58 PM
Reflekta came to the station

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:00 PM
Piglet hid as Babybug went in to make sure it was the real one.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:02 PM
It was the real reflekta

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:08 PM
Piglet moved to distract her by using her power. “Gift!” She yelled as light appeared in front of Reflekta showing her what she wanted to see.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:34 PM
It was a photo of her and her friends

Neran
January 16th, 23, 05:38 PM
While Reflekta was in a daze and smiling, Babybug was able to break the mirror on hand.

boogey615
January 16th, 23, 05:41 PM
The Akuma came out and babybug purified it