PDA

View Full Version : More of a request than a question

Sami-Chan
August 2nd, 09, 07:16 PM
As some of you might know, if you have veiwed my "need help" thread, im making a Kingdom Hearts story. But that gonna take a while. Can someone, in the meantime, make a KH story please? Id really appreciate it if you do :D

Dr_J
August 2nd, 09, 07:49 PM
I will have to decline. I generally do not do story requests unless they're commissioned, plus I do not know about the Kingdom Hearts series after Kingdom Hearts 1. Perhaps somebody else will take you up on your request?

TickTock
August 2nd, 09, 08:06 PM
Hmm, i'll do it, i don't mind, what have you got in mind any parings?
I don't mind if it's het, yuri or yoai.

Sami-Chan
August 2nd, 09, 08:36 PM
pairings? hmmm...
well heres some i had in mind:
Kairi/Namine
Larxene/Namine
Roxas/Namine
Ollete/Namine
NO yaoi! I hate that! Well, anyway. Thanks a bunch the story can be how ever u want it to happen. can you inform me when you post the story? Thanks! :D

TickTock
August 2nd, 09, 10:11 PM
Ok, i'll just have to think up a plot now, for it now, i'll think i go for a Kairi/Naminai.

Sami-Chan
August 3rd, 09, 03:08 AM
SCORE!!! :D
I know this is WAY early but what did u have in mind for the story?

Kanji
August 3rd, 09, 03:10 AM
Yea, I'm gonna decline this one as well, not only is Kingdom Hearts just about the worst game in the history of ever that Squeenix did, but there's also the fact that I only write stories with original characters. :P

Sami-Chan
August 3rd, 09, 03:47 AM
no one asked for any opinions. All you have to say is "yes i will make one" or "no i wont make one"
Either or is just fine. No need to go "No i wont make one because ect. "
Just wanted to make that clear to everyone.

TickTock
August 3rd, 09, 12:31 PM
Hmm, so far, it's either when Kairi loses her memorie and Naiminai is forced to go to school with her.
Or
When Kairi gose to the world that never was and meets Naminai.
I'll proboly do the first one though.

DiaperAnime
August 3rd, 09, 08:46 PM
Pfft... Yaoi hater. jk :P I don' know much about Kingdom Hearts so sorry and Hi Saku!

Sami-Chan
August 3rd, 09, 10:11 PM
Well, the reason im a yaoi hater is cuz 1. im a guy so its VERY disturbing to me and 2. it gets annoying when i try to read a fanfic and i go "O! this seems decent" then end up making Sora and Riku make out! >:(