PDA

View Full Version : My first fanfic starring Shippo.. opinions appreciates

vgagent93
July 8th, 10, 01:59 AM
[Disclaimers]

This is my first fanfic. I'm sorry if it really sucks :3
This chapter only contains wetting, no diapering. I'm looking for opinions on if you think it's any good or not. Or if I should just stop writing >.>
I'm sorry if I shouldn't have posted this here, I wasn't sure if this was the right place to get opinions or not.

Shippo's Desperation - Chapter 1
“Hurry up Shippo, we don't have all day!” Yelled Inuyasha as the group continued to walk down the dirt path, leaving the short two-tailed demon fox behind.
“Shut up Inuyasha, I'm coming! Just give me a minute..”
Inuyasha looked back with an annoyed and impatient expression. Fine, if you want to be left behind, we're not waiting for you. H-hey, that's not fair! Don't just leave me here.. fine, I'm coming!
Shippo had forgotten to make his routine bathroom stop this morning, and this afternoon after Kagome brought them some of her snacks. He was to caught up having fun, as he was excited that Kagome had finally come back after Inuyasha and Kagome had gotten into another one of their pointless fights. He was so caught up, that he didn't notice the growing urge building up in his bladder, until now all those sodas Kagome gave him were catching up to him.
He was quickly growing desperate, to the point he was constantly having to wiggle around, and his tails were twirling around and wrapping around each other constantly. Shippo was to shy to ask for a restroom break, not only that, but he knew Inuyasha would be mad and would probably give him a good hit on the head for making them have to stop.
“Oh man.. I don't think I've ever had to go this bad before.. those weird looking drinks in a bottle that Kagome brought over sure were good... but maybe I shouldn't have had so much.. I don't think I can hold it much longer, I'm going to have to tell Kagome quick!”
Shippo quickly ran up to Kagome and gently tugged on her skirt. “U-uhm, K-Kagome..” said shippo, looking up at Kagome shyly and embarrassed at the same time.
“Huh, what is it Shippo?” asked Kagome curiously, noticing how Shippo kept crossing his legs and twirling his tails. She had an idea as to what was wrong.
Shippo looked up at Kagome trying to gather up the courage to tell her, “I.. I-I have to go to...”
But just as Shippo was getting the words out of his mouth, he noticed a warm and wet feeling spreading across the front of his pants. He looked down in shock, as he then saw a small wet spot in the front of his pants, that was now starting to grow very big. He crossed his legs and wrapped his tails as tight as he could, but all his efforts were in vain. The small demon fox could only stand there as his pants quickly became soaking wet, and a yellow puddle began to form around his feet. The warmth that had spreaded all throughout him was also now starting to turn cold, as the cool winter breeze began to blow. Shippo sank down to his knees and his eyes started to tear up.
“Kagome, Shippo, what are you two doing back there? We're in a hurry you know!” yelled Inuyasha, starting to quickly grow impatient with the two.
“Shh.. don't cry Shippo, it's okay. It's my fault for letting you drink all that soda earlier.. we'll just have to be more careful from now on. I'll carry you until we reach Kaede's house, then we can get you cleaned up and changed.” “B-but what about Inuyasha..” replied Shippo. “If he tries to start anything, I'll just say a special “S” word to shut him up.” Kagome said with a smirk as she picked Shippo up and held him in her arms.

Ilikecereal5
July 15th, 10, 12:59 AM
It was preety good. I would read the whole story actually. Is he the only diaper charecter? Just wanted to know. You did very well!!!! I think Its good and finnaly, Inuyasha charecters in diapers. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Bandit Keith
July 15th, 10, 01:31 AM
a well ts better then most storys I had read before the story section was cleaned up