PDA

View Full Version : My Review on the Bambino Diaper

Chaoswolf
February 25th, 09, 06:28 PM
Well this had been a long overdue review from me. I am a big fan of this diaper and will fill you in on why.

The Bambino diaper has been my first real diaper a great and I mean great improvement form the homemade diapers I used to make and im sure many of you used to. I have tried many other brands of diapers but I found this brand to be the best of the best.

The Bambino brief was created specifically for Adult babies and Diaper lovers. Most diapers beforehand just were designed for the incontinent. Instead of just being created for medical purposes the Bambino brief was created from suggestions and specifications from many of the Ab Dl community.

I approve this diaper as I am an AB/Dl/ also Babyfur at times.

Wetness Absorbency:

It absorbency tops most other brands and I have tested to see.
In wetness absorbency a Large Bambino Brief can hold up to 10-12 heavy wetting's of course depending on the flow of liquid but a good minutes worth of urination each wetting. Afterward it can leak either from overflowing or to much movement. But the elastic leak guards do well in ensuring the urine doesnt spill out. Also the plastic on the outside holds the absorbent material well and allows for a lot of movement without any rips or tares.

On a rating for wetness absorbency from 1 to 10 stars 1 being leaky and 10 being very absorbent id give it a 10/10 and thats with all honesty.

Mess holding strength XD (didn't know what to call it):

Well I myself don't mess to often and so far its been promising at being able to hold some being messes without even sagging. I know some of you don't like the idea but its not so bad and well I have to right a full review. But yes it holds messes well and I have yet to leak any after being diapered up snugly. But if you choose to mess I suggest using a lot of baby powder. Like all diapers expect it to stink :P lol

On a rating for mess holding strength being tested but not to eh max I can say it still is high up there with an 8/10 stars until I get the courage and time to try it to the max that is I will deduct points. It still follows the same guide as the first rating.

Comfort level and softness:

The Bambinos diaper is nicely padded and feels like a soft pillow wrapping around you. It is very soft and very comfortable to sit and move around in if its wet, messy or still fresh and clean. It also snugly fits and will move with you if taped right of course. Now for the Diaper lovers out there who enjoy much of this I also guarantee that you will have fun in these so to speak. Oh and for the noise level it makes a good amount of noise so im not really positive its the most discrete diaper as you'll be crinkling a lot but hey what baby doesn't enjoy a nice crinkly diaper? hehe.

On a rating for Comfort level and softness I will give it an 8.5/10 its very comfy but it could be thicker.

Appearance:

One of my favorite things about this diaper is its appearance. I know a lot of you don't care about it but looks are also important to me cause I myself love to look babyish lol. The bambinos diaper comes without any wetness indicators brand names lines of any sort its clean powder white. You can either choose from the Bambinos Classico Diaper with the baby block design:

http://www.bambinodiapers.com/images/diapers/bambino-diaper1.jpg

Or the clean white Bambino Bianco Diaper:

http://www.bambinodiapers.com/images/diapers/bambino-bianco1.jpg

In any case they are one of the most babyish disposables out there.
and thats great for adult/teen babies and babyfurs.

On a rating for appearance I will give it a 7.5/10 because it would be awesome to see more available baby prints or even if they allowed you to upload your own to print on it! That'd be awesome! XD

Price:

Now this is what stops most people from getting the Bambinos diaper its not cheap! It is a great diaper and I love it and think its worth it but man I would love to see the price go down a bit. They are available in sample packs of 2, bags of 8, or cases of 48. The prices are as followed including the waist sizes with a conversion to centimeters for the UK and Pounds for UK currency:

Small sized Bambinos Classico Diapers:
Fits waists 22-34 inches or 55.88-86.36 centimeters

Bambino Sample - 2 Small Bambino Classico Diapers: $7.25 / 5.09 pounds
Bambino Bag - Bag of 8 Small Bambino Classico Diapers: $18.00 / 12.64
Bambino Case - Case of 64 Small Bambino Classico Diapers: 69.95 / 49.13

Medium sized Bambino Classico Diapers:
Fits waists 32-44 inches or 81.28-111.76 centimeters

Bambino Sample - 2 Medium Bambino Classico Diapers: $7.25 / 5.09 pounds
Bambino Bag - Bag of 8 Medium Bambino Classico Diapers: $18.00 / 12.64
Bambino Case - Case of 48 Medium Bambinos Classico Diapers: $74.95 / 52.64

Large sized Bambino Classico Diapers:
Fits waists 45 to 60 inches or 114.3-152.4 centimeters

Bambino Sample - 2 Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $7.25 / 5.09 pounds
Bambino Bag - Bag of 8 Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $19.00 / 13.34
Bambino Case - Case of 48 Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $79.95 / 56.16

Extra Large sized Bambino Classico Diapers:
Fits waists 61 inches/154.94 centimeters or larger

Bambinos Sample - 2 Extra Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $7.25 / 5.09 pounds
Bambinos Bag - Bag of 8 Extra Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $19.25 / 13.52
Bambinos Case - Case of 48 Extra Large Bambino Classico Diapers: $81.50 / 57.42

(The Bambino Bianco All White Diapers run at the same prize for each size.)

On a rating of Price the Bambinos diaper doesn't do so well. It isn't a cheap diaper even though I think its worth it the price going down would greatly be
appreciated. On a scale of 1 to 10 stars for price it gets a 5 out of 10 stars meaning its not so cheap.

The main site is: http://www.bambinodiapers.com/index.html?shopreturn (http://bambinodiapers.com/shop/)

Its an easy site to navigate so you can find out shipping info and such. Oh plus they guarantee discrete shipping I do vouch for this because it comes in a plain brown box not marked with anything but TBHG, LLC if you have questioning parents/relatives or neighbors they wont know what it is. Plus the tracking info is discrete for your safety.

That is my review on all the parts of the bambinos diaper still my favorite even though I do wish the price would drop. Still though I hope my review was helpful to any of you thinking about buying some of your own.

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 07:14 PM
these are definitely my next type to get.

speedcat
February 25th, 09, 07:34 PM
i wish i had the money to buy them

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 07:35 PM
i wish i had the money to buy them

I have 11 left, should be a good month before I'm out, but I'm buying the 48 pack if i buy anything, go big or go nothing..

Lil' Robbie
February 26th, 09, 09:28 PM
They do look rather nice, the only thing that kinda puts me off is the fact that you brought up about the noise ^^;
Although I've worn some rather crinkly diapers before, but my baggy jeans and shirts seem to hide the sound rather well. So I dunno...

Maybe I'll get the sample pack in a couple week's time and if I'm satisfied with I'll get a case next term

DaGreatPanda
February 26th, 09, 09:30 PM
They do look rather nice, the only thing that kinda puts me off is the fact that you brought up about the noise ^^;
Although I've worn some rather crinkly diapers before, but my baggy jeans and shirts seem to hide the sound rather well. So I dunno...

Maybe I'll get the sample pack in a couple week's time and if I'm satisfied with I'll get a case next term

im getting the 48 pack when i can :P

Shining Fire
February 26th, 09, 09:59 PM
These were decent for me. Maybe I just didn't have enough of them to really get the "feel" of them... Maybe I'll try them again sometime when I'm through the rest of my ABUs...

DaGreatPanda
February 27th, 09, 01:43 AM
These were decent for me. Maybe I just didn't have enough of them to really get the "feel" of them... Maybe I'll try them again sometime when I'm through the rest of my ABUs...

how would you compare them to ABU

Shining Fire
February 27th, 09, 03:36 AM
how would you compare them to ABU

I like the ABUs a lot better then the Bambinos to be honest. The bambinos aren't bad though... I just prefer the ABUs over them.

Pyroh
February 27th, 09, 03:39 AM
I tried ABU and Bambinos out I have to say the only thing that I would change on ABU is to go with Bambino tapes... other then that I would go with ABU they are about the same in absorbency to me anyway and I think that ABU is a little more childish though I do love the baby blocks on bambinos n.n thats my imput on these diapers Bambinos for tapes ABU rest Absorbency same.

Shining Fire
February 27th, 09, 11:55 AM
I tried ABU and Bambinos out I have to say the only thing that I would change on ABU is to go with Bambino tapes... other then that I would go with ABU they are about the same in absorbency to me anyway and I think that ABU is a little more childish though I do love the baby blocks on bambinos n.n thats my imput on these diapers Bambinos for tapes ABU rest Absorbency same.

Pretty much sums it up. If the ABUs had better tapes, then I would say hands down they are better then the Bambinos.

DaGreatPanda
March 1st, 09, 07:46 AM
I'll give em a shot and see what they are all about.

Chaoswolf
March 11th, 09, 01:42 PM
To each baby their own :3

DaGreatPanda
April 19th, 09, 02:43 AM
well i compared the price for abu and bambinos and 48 pack of bambinos is cheaper than the 40 pack of abu so imma go with the 48 pack. but its been 5 days since i ordered and still no package. well technically 9 days, but 5 business days nonetheless :P imma give my input on these once i get em hopefully next week.

lolicon834
April 20th, 09, 02:09 AM
I just got my bambino sampler in the mail yesterday...only took about 4 days after I ordered. I tried my first one today and I think they are incredibly awesome! I love the absorbency (abut 4 wettings and counting!) I also like the letter block tapes as well as a plastic covering....so long since I've seen one I've been able to fit.

So far quite a delightful diaper, now I'm just waiting on the ABUs that I ordered to come in, so I can compare :)

Spirit Breaker
May 5th, 09, 06:55 PM
I'd have to agree with pyroh on everything, though I think Bambino absorb a little more, that and they puff out more too :P But the diaper is amazing.

babybc
May 19th, 09, 05:00 PM
What about thickness? I have observed most adult products tend to be more polymer filled and thinner... I like the bulk of a good diaper...

little_pink
May 19th, 09, 08:20 PM
They aren't thin, they're quite a nice thing between the legs- 'specially when they get a little wet.

solid_snake_baby
May 20th, 09, 08:16 PM
THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!
But I only have 3 left...
=(

DKKid86
June 5th, 09, 07:31 AM
I see that you are comparing two brands of diapers; Bambinos and ABU's. What are ABU and where can I get some of them? My opinion, Bambinos are ok but like someone said you got have more of them to get a feel for them. I prefer the Tranquility brand that you can get from amazon.com