PDA

View Full Version : Name change?

Diapered Magician Girl
September 25th, 12, 09:17 PM
Hm.. A couple days ago I requested a new name 'Diapered Magician Girl' (pun on Dark Magician Girl ;d) and Idk if it took or not.. So I requested it again.

Err.. I requested it in 'User CP', the bottom link. Will my name change to this eventually or what? =s

Stoner
September 25th, 12, 11:54 PM
a couple of days ago? the notification only arrived a little while ago. at most it was yesterday it was sent lol, l had to logon to approve it as only l receive the notifications so the time it takes can be variable pending on when l get time to logon.

Diapered Magician Girl
September 26th, 12, 12:00 AM
a couple of days ago? the notification only arrived a little while ago. at most it was yesterday it was sent lol, l had to logon to approve it as only l receive the notifications so the time it takes can be variable pending on when l get time to logon.

Thanks, but yes I sent it on Sunday. Idk, I guess it didn't go through or something.

Stoner
September 26th, 12, 07:17 AM
l may have just missed it.. have had allot to do on and offline.

PamperDivision
September 26th, 12, 11:31 PM
Now that you mention it, I submitted a name change myself a little while back and it still hasn't been addressed. I wanted my name changed to Gaahl. I understand if you guys are busy, but I would like it to be realized whenever convenient. Thanks.

Stoner
September 27th, 12, 01:00 AM
if it was before the sites came back or after January you will have to submit another request as there doesnt seem to be any pending requests for me to approve.

PamperDivision
September 27th, 12, 01:06 AM
OK! I'll get right on it then. Thanks.