PDA

View Full Version : The new cub (private)

Silencien
January 8th, 17, 10:04 PM
The Delphox tapped her paw against the cave wall as she paced back and forth. Her padded feet scratching against the floor as she sighed. It was lonely up in the mountains. She had tried to find a mate, however she wasn't much good at impressing the male's so she would remain lonely. She however paused and listened as she heard foot steps approaching. She wondered if perhaps this could be her chance to gain some company. She pulled her wand from her sleeve fully prepared to meet this new encounter.

Ryuko Matoi
January 8th, 17, 10:10 PM
A girl wandered the cave. She was quite tall, with brunette hair and a nice body. Touko was her name, and she had traveled from Unova to Kalos. She wore a white shirt with a sma black vest and some short shorts. Her hair was in a big ponytail. She entered the cave carefully.

Silencien
January 8th, 17, 10:28 PM
She flicked her wrist and focused her mind as she used her wand. The girl who had just walked in was slowly lifted into the air by psychic powers. The Delphox held her in the air the hand holding her wand staying in place aimed at her as she approached. She then leaned forward and began to sniff before clasping her hands together as she yipped and slowly put her down smiling as she proceeded to hug him.

Ryuko Matoi
January 8th, 17, 10:32 PM
The girl was walking as she saw the delphox, but before she could fight she was lifted up. She yelps as she was held. The Delphox came to smell, which made her squirm. Then came the hug, which made her squeak, but frown as she realized it was hugging her.

Silencien
January 8th, 17, 10:58 PM
She gave her a friendly smile before pulling back. She smiled as she flicked her wand the pokeballs she might have been carrying scattered around the room. "Del!" She stood back to see the trainers response lowering her wand as she watched the small red and white orbs roll about.

Ryuko Matoi
January 9th, 17, 06:54 AM
The girl frowned at the pokemon. After the stories of hypnos and haunters she was terrified of this. Her pokemon were taken and she began to tremble. 'E-eh... p-please don't hurt me!" She whines quietly.

Silencien
January 10th, 17, 01:47 AM
She put the wand back in her sleeve red and orange sleeve. Her soft brown eyes gazing down as she smiled before putting her hands on the trainers shoulders. Her eyes glowing softly as a fender neutral voice entered her mind. It was a tad monotone for the first few words. However, it changed to a gentle female voice after wards, "Don't be afraid, I'm just lonely. I don't want you attacking or trying to capture me so I removed your pokeballs. I am quite old and have had many trainers try to capture me. I was the unchosen Starter. The professor by the name of Sycamore released me after a few days saying he'd rather me live a full life then be stuck in a ball. " She smiled and raised a paw as several small blue flames lit in the air there was four in total. "My apologies in advance as I do not wish harm to you, however I can't let you leave either." She pointed out both hands soon pulling the wand back out." The flames slowly closing in on her.

Ryuko Matoi
January 10th, 17, 05:30 AM
(No hypnosis before you do)

She looked at the pokemon. It spoke to her using telepathy. Her story was quite sad, thus she felt compassion for the creature. Yet seeing how she held her and refused to let her go was evem more terrifying. She had no idea what was comming.

Silencien
January 10th, 17, 05:59 AM
(wasn't intending to the fire is for something else. Plus although it's one of my favorite things no one else likes the slow mental struggle as your brain is slowly trained to enjoy things you only fake hate. )

She looks to her before swishing her wand and slashing down. As the many blue flames slashed forward cutting through her clothes quickly. Soon enough the ash remains of her clothes laying at her feet. She looked at the now toasted clothing of the female with a smile. "Being said, I must make it so you can't leave." She raised her wand as the girl would be lifted into the air and carried deeper into the cave. "I found some human things that I think should help make you more comfortable." As she was carried the dull grey cave faded into a rather bright pink room. A large white crib and a changing table with pictures of cute baby pokemon. She smiled and said, "I bet you'll be comfortable in no time." She said happily.

Ryuko Matoi
January 10th, 17, 04:27 PM
(Oh, okay)

The girl screamed out as she was suddenly stripped naked. She tried her best to hide but as she was held up by her psychic force she was not capable of struggling. She girl began to tremble as she saw her fate. It was a giant baby room, including the crib. "w-what! Y-You got it all wrong! I am not a baby! P-Please stop doing this!" She cried out in fear as she struggled more against the power.

Silencien
January 10th, 17, 09:30 PM
She sighed as a rather uniquely designed binky stuffed itself into her mouth. A strap was then fastened behind her head to keep her silent. She looked up, "don't treat me like an idiot, I know that sweetie but I don't honestly care how old you are. " She then continued toward the table placing her on it before unfolding a thick pink diaper with a picture of a Gardevoir cradling a buneary in her arms. She smiled as she forced her legs to lift and slowly ran the baby wipe over her private area. Making sure it was clean with long thorough strokes before pulling the diaper under her and taping it over her waist. She then secured what appeared to be a belt around her waist to make sure she couldn't peel the tape. However when she finished their her psychic powers began to focus on her hands as this was a bit more tricky. She slowly slipped on a pair of thick lavender mitts. Held together by a strong ribbon as when she finished she smiled. "Although I won't be waiting too long for the first change, your empty canteen will make sure of that." She was suddenly enjoying this far more then she probably should have.

Ryuko Matoi
January 10th, 17, 09:44 PM
The girl screamed trough the pacifier. The whole humiliating act was so fast, and so embarrassing. She shook her head wildly at the diaper, struggling horribly. She was scared but getting angry too. The belt only made it worse. She struggled wildlyvas the power went to her hands, then the mitts were secured. She was stuck.

Silencien
January 10th, 17, 09:54 PM
She soon let go and picked her up rocking her. "Someone is being fussy and if she continues will get a time out." She smiled and rubbed her stomach for a moment. "Just relax, you're my cub now and there's nothing you can do."

Ryuko Matoi
January 10th, 17, 09:56 PM
The girl wanted to struggle, but she was honestly terrified.. all those emotions piled up and ended in hysterical crying. She didn't want to stay.

Silencien
January 10th, 17, 10:47 PM
She just softly rocked her humming a light song as she looked down. Her eyes were filled with love not hate. She smiled and kept the gentle motion as her voice sang softly. (May's lullaby) the soft soft gently caressing your ears as she sang.

Ryuko Matoi
January 11th, 17, 05:19 AM
(Ah)

She was still crying amd struggling, but as the song went on and she was gently rocked, she gegan to calm down ever so slightly. She looked up at her with teary eyes.

Silencien
January 11th, 17, 07:48 AM
She smiled and kissed her head gently her tongue and lips leaving a small imprint as she said, "I'm not here to hurt you, I just want to take care of you." She kept rocking slowly as she pi ked up a bottle with her tail.

Ryuko Matoi
January 11th, 17, 03:46 PM
The girl looks at her with her tear soaked face. She squirms a bit stilm as she shook her head ever so gently.

Silencien
January 11th, 17, 06:28 PM
She sighed and looked down as she said, "I would prefer if you cooperate . Because, I'm certain those straps are tight. However, this binky is a bit different than normal. She began to unscrew the ring about the outside of it. It was revealed to double as a ring gag. She inserted the nipple of the bottle into the ring. "If you cooperate maybe later you won't need the pacifier."

Ryuko Matoi
January 11th, 17, 06:30 PM
The girl began to sob now, as the pacifier was screwed out, she let out one loud scream before it was replaced with the bottle. She shook her head frantically, crying a little as it was inserted into her mouth, the warm creamy milk flooding into her mouth. She was forced to drink it all.

Silencien
January 12th, 17, 02:28 AM
She sighed and shook her head as she was beginning to find this more difficult then she expected. She shrugged and walked to a drawer after she finished with the bottle. She put the bottle on top before fetching one filled with a pink liquid. It was crushed pecha berries. This would be a nice candy like treat after the milk. She pressed that bottle into the hole and began to notice her softly. "Good girl, that's right drink your treat."

Ryuko Matoi
January 12th, 17, 06:06 AM
(What am I supposes to do now? I mean, the only logical option would be to leave. I am not a fan of guilt trippimg)

Silencien
January 12th, 17, 06:28 AM
(sorry, I'm bad with screaming and kicking, I'm use to the concept of a little struggle at first but then they get into it. Also screaming when you have ears that can carry water screaming can actually be quite painful.)

Ryuko Matoi
January 12th, 17, 02:20 PM
(She was already calming down)

Silencien
January 12th, 17, 07:48 PM
(it's fixed, so let's continue))

Ryuko Matoi
January 12th, 17, 07:51 PM
She was more quiet now, silently suckling the bottle as it was fed to her. She was still shaking a bit, as she was still rather scared of the kidnapper fox.

Silencien
January 12th, 17, 08:04 PM
She kept rocking her as the pecha berry juice was fed to her. Her smile filling her face as she kissed her head and hummed the tune again. She noticed it was quite effective in calming her.

Ryuko Matoi
January 12th, 17, 08:17 PM
The girl eventually lay there perfectly still, but stil making sure to keep her eyes on the pokemon. She was still uncertain of what she wanted.

Silencien
January 12th, 17, 08:45 PM
Soon enough she walked to a crib and placed her inside lifting the bars so she would be unable to get out. Her soft tail wagging behind her as she looked up. She poked her tail between the bars and began to use it like a brush as she tickled the trainers stomach.

Ryuko Matoi
January 12th, 17, 08:59 PM
The girl looked at her from within the crib, and did her best to push the tail away. She pointed to the gag as she wanted to communicate. She was still terrified of her.

Silencien
January 13th, 17, 02:53 AM
She looked down and bared her teeth, "if you scream again, I won't be taking that out or you out till tomorrow morning." She returned to a smile and slowly undid the pacifier and looked down.

Ryuko Matoi
January 13th, 17, 05:08 PM
The girl moved her mouth a bit. "That... that thing hurts..." she said quietly. "I... p-please... can I.. leave? I do not want to be a baby..." she whines quietly

Silencien
January 14th, 17, 05:49 AM
She raised a brow and asked her, "why, it seems like the life anyone would crave." She flicked her wrist as the gloves tugged downward forcing her hands against her stomach. "You don't have to worry about food, home, you have someone to protect you. Even going to the bathroom is as easy as just relaxing. No uncomfortable situations because you have your mama to lean against and who will love you no matter what you do."

Ryuko Matoi
January 14th, 17, 08:34 AM
The girl yelps as her hands were forced down. "N-no! I-I want to be a trainer! Please don't make me stay! Y-you can come with me!" She whined.

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 09:18 AM
She smiled and reached down begining to rub her stomach gently, "why not stay here and let me care for you, I promise I'll make it enjoyable for you."

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 10:15 AM
She blinks and pouted. "N-no please! M-miss please let me go! I want to be a trainer, not a baby!" She cried. She quirms a little, tears in her eyes.

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 01:15 PM
She sighed and put the pacifier back in her mouth. She then rubbed her head and said, "soon you'll get the hang of it but for now you have to be silenced. " She smiled and opened the pacifier filling the bulb forced in her mouth with prune juice. "Guess I'll have to speed things along."

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 01:18 PM
She began to cry again as the gag pushed her cheeks away. She was fored to drink so much juice amd squirms a little.

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 01:33 PM
She took small ropes and slipped some paw shaped booties over her feet. Both of them too close together to allow walking. In fact it would prevent her from even being able to stand.

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 02:03 PM
The girl cried softly as she saw this, her face scared and sad now. She was completely restrained and powerless

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 03:22 PM
She kneeled forward as she said, "don't worry I'll unbind you when your diaper is dirty." She kissed her head before turning and walking to a stone stump and sitting down she summoned a few blue flames over her crib and made them dance in a circular motion over her head

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 03:25 PM
The girl began to cry more as she struggled and squirmed, but eventually the blue flames got to her, sending her off in a deep slumber. Her diaper would be quite loaded when she awoke.

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 04:46 PM
She watched and smiled as the flames did their job to help relax her. She watched and smiled as she looked down and smiled the flames soon dissipating as she slept covering her in a gentle warmth. Like a fresh sheet from the dryer. She smiled and watched as she whispered ,"sleep tight my angel."

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 05:03 PM
The girl groans in her slumber and eventually awoke again. She groans as she lay there, in a crib, her arms and legs tied and a pacifier stuck in her mouth. "I.... h-how..." she whined.

Silencien
January 15th, 17, 05:34 PM
She smiled as she pulled the pacifier away and giggled. "Did my little baby mess her diaper. Maybe I should change you but I'm not sure. I mean if you try and run I cant change you." She stood over the crib in a teasing manner

Ryuko Matoi
January 15th, 17, 05:45 PM
The girl looked at her. "I... eh... p-please change me... a-and untie me!" she whined, feeling scared and powerless in the shadow of the psychic type pokemon.

Silencien
January 16th, 17, 11:56 PM
She shook her head and smiled, "I'll change you, however I'm not releasing you. You can stay in your crib. Be thankful you get a new diaper as you've been a very bad girl. If you mess this one up I'm not changing you." She grabbed the bottom of the diaper and pressed it in to test how much was there.

Ryuko Matoi
January 17th, 17, 08:51 PM
She squeaks and looked at her. "b-but what do I do here!" she whined, looking at the pokemon with a slight fear.

Silencien
January 19th, 17, 03:16 PM
"bad girls think about what they did wrong. they don't get to have fun. When you're good we have lots of fun games to play." She leaned down and squished the mess in her diaper. "Now, I might be more accommodating if you ask like a little girl for me to change you." She picked up a thick pink diaper."

Ryuko Matoi
January 19th, 17, 11:21 PM
"B-but I did nothing wrong! I just want to go home miss! Please! I won't tell anybody you live here!" She cries.

Silencien
January 20th, 17, 03:46 PM
"your whimpering and struggling, that's what you're doing wrong." She sighed and got up walking out of the cave never having changed her. She needed to clear her head and the others struggling was making it impossible to enjoy this.
((Enough, please, I'm not heartless and since I can't use hypnosis to calm you if you're gonna keep struggling I'm not gonna wish to continue))

Ryuko Matoi
January 20th, 17, 03:58 PM
(Then I do not think I want to continue. You are asking me to break my character and all logic, and have her suddenly sit there with a happy smile. She has no reason to go along. None. She has no sympathy as the pokemon kidnapped her. She does not like being babied. The only way she'd surrender is if she'd magically break. Which would make her end up depressed and crying constantly. What you are asking is impossible.)

Silencien
January 20th, 17, 09:50 PM
You asked it to start this way, and said you would only struggle some. I am not a strong Dom and most of the time do more caring and gentle RP, I broke character doing this RP. And I guess this is the end, sadly can't blame you... Anyways this is goodbye then.))

Ryuko Matoi
January 21st, 17, 12:00 AM
(And by the way, you speak about not being heartless, but that Delphox has been extremely abusive from the start. You could have put her to sleep, dress her, close off the room and let her roam a bit. Have some bonding time, cuddle with her. But nope. She restrained her, forced her to mess herself, threatened her. She has abused her badly. No wonder she was scared. So, this rp not being caring was your own choice. Don't blame that on me.)

Silencien
January 21st, 17, 02:47 AM
I appologize I didn't know what to do, you said no hypnosis and that's usually how I calm others. I would want to try again but I'm certain that is an unlikely thing. My appologies for the unpleasant RP and hope at some point I can have a second chance.

Ryuko Matoi
January 21st, 17, 04:56 PM
You can have a second chance.try to apply some loving tactics.

Silencien
January 22nd, 17, 04:02 PM
Give me some time to figure things out

Ryuko Matoi
January 22nd, 17, 09:04 PM
Very well. Tell me when you are ready.

Silencien
January 23rd, 17, 03:17 PM
I'm ready but I'd prefer to start over.

Ryuko Matoi
January 23rd, 17, 08:45 PM
I suppose that works. Want me to start it in the same way.

Silencien
January 29th, 17, 02:02 AM
Sure, sounds.good, and ill.try.a different approach