PDA

View Full Version : The Next genaration of ravenhallow accademy for gifted youngsters(open pm b4 join)

Pages : [1] 2

sunstar
May 17th, 09, 11:00 PM
this rp is based in events following the origenal ravenhallow accadmy for gifted youngsters which is there to help yo uwith events and stuff that have happend and are refered to here
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php/ravenhallow_accademy_gifted-716/index.html

but there is als oathread for profiles for this rp and where i wil l put updates and info for this new rp(only teachers bios wil lbe in this thread) here
http://diaperedanime.com/forum/showthread.php/any_new_students-1805/index.html
this rp is a magik school based rp where things liek dueling and ranged combat are taught as wellas magik ofr magics taughtt see the first link. there are some new lessons

story
100 years after the origenl raven hallwo accademy was forgorttne in living memory the misst of time anew one came up tofro mthe ruins that was bigger and better with a more varied cirriculem childrne and young peopel fomr all the waorlds would come to this amzing school and it turned out the best magi and warriers sicne the origenal. but a darkness dwealt deep with in the palce that wouls soon show why the accadmey was forgotten and abandoned a soul doent chne with a name ....

teacher bios(
studnet bios post inthe discusio nand i will add them here coloutrs of bio rperesnets colour iwil luse for them )

name : lord antonias raven hallow
race: purifuied vmapire
age 600
bio: this man waspurgedof his vampire cures 100 yearsago by his wifes mother sahdira goddess of light life and natrue the purging caussed him long lasting agony but he now doent age nor craves blood he is a masster of many forms of combat and tutors in that along side his close freind zylo he also teaches earthmagik
apperance: a tall man with black long hair blue eyes oftne dress like a victorian gnetleman he has wings

name :Lady kira whitleaf - Ravenhalllow
race: dryad /niad hybride
bio: second oldest duaghter of the godes shadira this beutiful creture is thebetrothed of lord raven hallow and nmother to 3 children who eaither teach or study at the school she is head teacher and also teache nature and water magik and swimming.
apperanc: a stunnign blodne haired femaiel with sot pale skin whe n she enters water she becomes liek water

name : Angel
race centraur(white shire ) and she elf hybrid
bio: the oldes of the childrne of shadira and asll the most stern but a gifted teacher and leader hwo treats everyoen with respect and is always willign to gforgive. she teaches beast studies and enchangting also acts as a nurse where required , she is older then kira but looks up t oher
apperanc: huge white shire lovwer body blodne haired elf torso goldne hoves and tail

Name- Sven
age 24
race Wolf demon ( like Koga from Inuyasha)
Teacher of Long range fighting
Skiled with all matter of ranged weapons
Power's- Sees in all angles hightened senses and can breath fire.
he's 5.8 feet tall and well bult but noy huge.He has dark red eyes and pointed ears. his hair is blood red and extremly long and her wheres a black Kimono with wooden sandels.
Bio- Hes quite and speeks only when is need but Helps his students to the leater. He hides his careing side but after he poens up hes fin. He's extremly overprotective of his students. and is often seen meditating.[/

Name shane ravenhallow (adopted into the family)
Age 37
Human
Pyroh mancer (fire is uneffective against him and bends to his will)
Teacher of fire class
Bio after tragic incidences shane found himself living at ravenhallow for his childhood. After several years there and the death of his teacher and friend loaki shane decided that if he could he would teach fire in his place.
Background often seen playing with small amount of fire despite his adopted mother not liking it

Name Tao Whiteleaf: awaiting bio teaches either Light OR fire magik(tbc)
name Zylo:awaiting bio close combat instuctor

more bios to be added we cna start with these though il ladd more as i get psoted more

NOTE: this rp has only 8 sapces absolute maximum includinfg me and is first come first serve
so far we have
sapce 1 : sunstar
space 2 : neko queen
sparce 3: mesisy hinata
space4: arfan 5890
space 6: creeed 12345
speace 7: Neo37256
space 8: victercreed

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 12:00 AM
how does the pm thing work

anifan5890
May 18th, 09, 12:03 AM
Name: Kelly Ferris
Race: Fairy Human hybrfd
Height/Weight: 5'2" 115 lbs
Eyes/Hair: Kelly has shimmering silver hair and emerald green eyes.
Specialties: Light, Water, and Earth magics.
Bio: Kelly is the youngest daughter of a fairy mother, a human father, and she hopes to learn more about her ancestors at the school.

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:03 AM
(bios MUST be in the discusio nthread pease and oy upm me to ask if oy ucna joi ni say yes or now then yo upost a bio in the discustion theread. )
il lwait for biso but now the rp is open

* after many moths of ahrd work ravehhallwo accadmy was ready for its new term as Lady kira Whitleaf stnads onthetheblacony of her office ion the 5 th floor and watches the giant eagles come into the accademy eaone carrying up to ten childrne one of htem would haveher family in it the otherwould bring new promse and childrne willing to learn she waits to greet them wioth angel
her family had goneawaye for the wekek leading up to the start to be with her hsusand and her childrnes father lord antonias everythgi nwasinpalceand the letters had ben send out now anychild with that letter wil ce comeing here if they have chosem to

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:09 AM
*soon wakes up from sleeping*

so there it is.

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:12 AM
"hmmmmmm so thats it huh?" Luke asked one of his dog ears twitching.

Name- Luke Van Wilder
Race- Inu Half Doge half Humen Like Inuyasha
Age-15
Student

Power's- Can control wind
Abilts- Fast, and has great hearing and a powerful sense of smell

Skills- Hand To hand combat and Sword crafter

Apperence-- 5.6feet Long Pure Black Hair and shiney Silver eye's Black Dog ears and sharp teeth and claws. Is dressed in a Red shirt that is held togater by to belts and Black baggy Jeens and is bare foot

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:14 AM
kira watches hte birsds comin in they were a way off yet but couls sse the palce

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:15 AM
( IMPROTANT pelase put alll profles in the discusuon thread folks )

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:18 AM
hmmmm.

*looks at the building*

well this looks peaceful

*pulls out a book and reads it for the remainder of the flight*

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:18 AM
( my bad my mouse went acrazy and i posted it by mistake! >_<)

Luke terned his head and lok at the others takeing in what they look like as well as there sents.

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:26 AM
*finishes a chapter and looks out seeing how long till landing*

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:29 AM
Luke pulled out a small dagger and loked it over." hmmm no still not right..." he said disapointed in his cratmenship.

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 12:30 AM
Shane ravenhallow (adopted into the family)

Shane walks up behind kira "mom it's almost isn't it" he said in his orange and white robes

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:30 AM
*looks over at kid holding a dagger*

well your a sword maker?

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:31 AM
in the distance ther is a women o na blacony visible in a green dress

and stood onthe ground is the most beutiful white shire cnetour both waiting for landing it look liek about 10 mins#

almost waht mmy sun she says . the fmaily wil lbe arriving later your sisters and your dad aswellas zylo and juliet hopefully if there still together

anifan5890
May 18th, 09, 12:32 AM
(sorry they looked the same) *Kelly Ferris greats her her classmates with a cute wave, and she hopes Ravenhallow academy lives up to its famous reputation.*

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 12:36 AM
"almost time to start a new term of school... I'll be teaching now" shane said nervously chuckling

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:38 AM
" yes i am names Luke Von Wilder you?" Luke asked

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:40 AM
the name's jason nice to meet ya.

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:42 AM
" like wise. you dont seem to shaken up by my apperenc have you seen Inu"s befor?" Luke asked

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:43 AM
im sure yo uwil lbe fine son we jsut wait for the flock to land then we wil ltalk to them i think andonitais andtheotherswil larrive last

angel: is getitng impateitn andstamping her front hoof onthe ground

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:45 AM
well a friend of mine is but we've been friends since we were little.

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 12:47 AM
how do u join? ?

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:48 AM
(i put a bio on the discussion thread)

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:49 AM
(LOOK I NTHE FLIPPIN DISCUSIOTH TREAD AL LTHE DETIALS ARE THERE SEARCH RAVEN HALLOW AND CLICK NEW STUDNETS ive told oy uthis twicealread

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 12:52 AM
(hey SunStay come down ok?)

" is that so? I didn't know Inu's where aroud other worlds. you asked i i was a sword crafter is there something you need done?" Luke asked folding his arms behind his head

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 12:55 AM
(i told hi mthree times im pms and profiel messages already IMPORTANT NEW RUELS UPDATE JSUT ADDED IN DISCUSISION)

kira makes her way down satairs with shane as the birds start to land

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:55 AM
nah i just noticed your dagger was carved a bit off and the weight of one side is heavier then the other.

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 12:57 AM
"yeah I'm sure your right about that. Should we go down to wait with angel?" shane asked playing with a small bit of fire

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 12:58 AM
*Notices of landing*

finally we land.

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 01:04 AM
" you have a good eye. I'm still a bit off on my own makes but if you ever need a sword or Dagger come to me i make ya some thin nice." Luke said rubing his finger under his nose while smileing

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 01:07 AM
ya well my father's side of the family has a nack for sword smithing.

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 01:18 AM
the bird land and the cpatin of each bird drops agang palnk so the studnets cna get off the birds. #

kira, angle and shane arestadindg to great the students a brutiful awahte stalina cnetour, a young man i norange and gold robes and a stuning blodne women in a green dress

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 01:18 AM
" huh really? whats there family name?" Luke asked

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 01:21 AM
*gets off bird*

silmal is the family name.

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 01:24 AM
"mother.angel shale we?" shane asked

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 01:27 AM
" Hmmm i think I'v herd of them. Huh This place is much larger thn my last scholl." Luke said

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 01:38 AM
(new teacher recruited see page one ofr details)

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 01:41 AM
Sven walks over to the head of the School. " Head Mistress Im here as you requsted." he said bowing

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 01:44 AM
"hello sir" shane says respectfully still playing with fire

Stellar Dreamer
May 18th, 09, 01:47 AM
" hellow miss." Sven said he said takeing in the sent of the school and the two in front of him.

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 05:28 PM
(everyone we wil leave it here tonight oka ypalen none post in this rp until ltommrow now im stil lsorting thinkgs out and have to have everythgin jsut right thanks you)

welcome sven ive been waiting for you says kira bows bac the gesturse for him to stand next to her with the other teachers Welcoem to Raven hallow accademy students i hope yo benifit from your time here under someof thebest teacehrs across the worlds for now chatamonsgstyoruslves til ltheothers alrive it wont be long and me or my bloeuqes wil lanswer any questiosn you have abotu this palce or waht and haow we teach." my name is lady kira white leaf , this is my sun shane one of your teavhers , this is nngel and she wil lteah yo ufor enchanting beast studies and hunting and this new comer is sven who wil lbe your ranged combat tutoer . good look in your time here ....."

(no more psots form nay oen in thsi pr tonight please sorry folks i mjsut setting it up and it has to be jsut right to make for a good start good night )
NEW TEACH RECRUITED SEE FIRST POST OF RP FOR DETAILS

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

once all the eagles had arrived aprt from the speail one with her fmaily on kira and hte other staff give the students and new teachers a tour od the accadmy tell htem the ruels as they go and she stops them and exaplians the scedules and sits down on the warm dry grass with everyone
"every day you willl have up to 5 lesson yo uwil lahve 1 combat class and one of oyur magik classes every day and most lesosns you will have 4-5 times a week sometimes double lessons. on weekends your time is your own and after hours your tiem is your own. your curfews depend on your ages and those of similer age will be grouped together . so they cna have curfew at the same time , its is all signle sex accomadation and msotly wil lall bechildrne of the same or similer age. my office is on the ground floor pased the stair case with a picture of a tree a fountain and a tornado on a big bronze door with statues of faires out side the nurses offices is also on the ground floor next door to mine any questiosn so far"

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 05:51 PM
Naomi apporched the headmisstress but stopped short and turned her head away, she was way to nervous to talk to her.

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 05:53 PM
do oy uhave somehtign youd like to ask me huni says kira gently to the girl, if yo udo and youd ratherask it later in private idont mind

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 05:57 PM
"i'd... i'd rather ask later.. miss" Replyed Naomi, Naomi was blushing she didn't like attention drawn to her like this and she backed away shortly after

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 05:58 PM
"I think you scare her a little mom" shane chuckled throwing fire up

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 06:03 PM
sweeti cn yo ustop playign with the fire please your not a kid any more haw cna i be scarey? i dont think she likes yo upalyign with fire jsut stop it *turns bak to neomi*
its okay dont worry about it little one ill be ther when yo udo want to ask . *to the rest of the students* doesany oone else have any questosn about sedules ro anything its aweekend so yo uwil lahve to days to familerise yourself with your surroundings and my coleques and i wll be on hand to answer any queries yo uhave

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 06:10 PM
, the moment she saw the fire she had summoned a ball of water the size of a golf ball in her hand and had dropped to one knee she now had a scard look about the fire

"ye... yes misstress" responded naomi struggling to speak watching the ball of fire and making sure her orb was hidden but she was ready to defend her self if it got much closer

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 06:13 PM
"alright mom" shane smiled puttig the fire out. As he sees the little girl "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you it's a habbit I have when I'm bored" he said warmly

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 06:19 PM
shane put it out and dont do it again says kira sterrnly i waontask again.
* itas okay little one the firei sgone now and it wont come bak itsnot goign to hurt yo ui promise your terrifing her . you dont need to call me mistress kira is fine for me wahts oyur name little one. "

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 06:25 PM
"I'm sorry mother" shane said as he backed up slightly "wow most people don't mind that small flame it's not until class they get scared

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 06:31 PM
perhaps she had a bad experiacne of fire in the past anditscred her maybee*ytou naomi* itlsallright dont be frightent, whats your name child"

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 06:39 PM
"nao...Naomi" replyed Naomi still neverous her water now the size of a tenis ball and clearly visable as she had it in sight now,

the ball was a clear blue colour but all most 0'c so very close to feesing tempture

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 06:45 PM
"I won't hurt you naomi" shane smiled "you can put the ball away"

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 06:58 PM
non one here wil lhurt yo u okay naomi get rid of the orb please thank you *adnresses everyone else, okay everyoen we are goignto move on soon doesanyone want to ask any of the staff a question or anything ?

mean while : thereis one more eagle to arrive thathasamuch longer flight then the others
and is stil la ful lday away from the accaedmy, this eagle had lord antonis raven hallwo on it his two daughters shiori and Tao a sudent and teach er at the schoo lrepectivly
on the bird there was also zylo and juliet with ther daughters juni aged 11 and amenti aged 14. this eagle had come fomr thew world zylo juliet and ameti were from. antonis was stading watching the sky go bye as most of the others apert form zylo who never slept were sleeping, this eagle wasmore comfortable then the other ones as it wasfor longer journeys antoinas watched th e sky and waited ....
(il lbe bak soon gusy dont mpostmuch here till iam neko needs ot see this post )

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 07:01 PM
Naomi blushed and went a bright scarlet when she was told to get rid of the water bubble, and didn't say anything but lowered her head holding the water orb behind her back.

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 09:34 PM
*goes over to the head master and bows in respect*

hello. my mother the priestess of my world would like me to give you this.

*hands over a feather from a bird that is found only on Jason's home world*

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 09:45 PM
thankyou young man what is your name says kira mine is kira and iam honoured to take this token form you and shall tressure it always*summos a small white flower and gives it to him. this is the flowwer of peace and it will help you ground negativioty

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 09:48 PM
*takes flower*

thank you. my name is jason.

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 10:05 PM
nice to meet you jason im going to take oy ual lto your dormatorys now its late and yo uall must be tired after such a long trip would everyone follow me pelaseim going to show you to your dorm, each dorm sleeps 4 and are single sex

angel clip clops behind the group with pyroh and sven on the sides

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 10:18 PM
*follows the others*

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 10:44 PM
victer: yo am i late to the party

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 10:46 PM
Naomi suddenly jumped as victer shocked her, the water orb that was in her hand hitting the ground and splashing her anckles

~ awww, not again.. ~ naomi thought to her self

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 10:46 PM
(i need to leanr names of chracters psot chracter names in posts pealse as well)
kira turned ot the new comer "no your not young man we are goign to dormatories now if yo uhave questiosn il lanswer htme for you same for everyoen else would yo ual lfollow me please

nekoman
May 18th, 09, 10:49 PM
name:jack fukinawa
race : good old human
position:student
powers matrix hacking and extreme martial arts + gun abillities
apperence: normal muscular human wears combot clothing
bio born in a military family was sent here because of realitives

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 10:51 PM
jak: why do u always scare people..... . . . . victer: because its fun

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 10:52 PM
Shane walked beside the group quietly

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 10:52 PM
name:jack fukinawa
race : good old human
position:student
powers matrix hacking and extreme martial arts + gun abillities
apperence: normal muscular human wears combot clothing
bio born in a military family was sent here because of realitives

sorry bravo you dint follow my rules of pming me first and the rp is now full you were to late i cant accpet you i have no spaces left im sorry

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:02 PM
jak: why do u always scare people..... . . . . victer: because its fun jak . . . . . . . . . . . . . victer: why do u always have to be early. . . . . . . . . . . . . . jak: becuase its rude not to

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 PM ----------

victer: the only reason im here is becuase im stuck with u id get rid of u if it would get rid of me to . . . . . . . . . . . . jak: sure u would risk it one day

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 11:07 PM
Naomi went over to shane and stuck close to him, this was beacuse the late kid was scary

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:16 PM
jak: sharing a head with you isnt fun for me either just live with it

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:17 PM
kira gets ot the first dorm and puts victor and jason in it "yo utwo wil lbe in here okay guys >?"

anifan5890
May 18th, 09, 11:19 PM
Kelly: "hello there my name is Kelly Allison Ferris, what might you name be please, and I hope that Ravenhallow academy is as good as my parents say it was when they were younger."

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:23 PM
victer : threes a crowd . . . . . . . . . . . . jak: of course you'd say that

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

jak: stop being rude victer

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:26 PM
kira:iam kira white leaf headteacher yo uwil lbe in the room with naiom opposite this one have alook inside . wahts your name young man(to victor creed)

nekoqueen2
May 18th, 09, 11:31 PM
anyone wants my damn bio they can read the old raven hollow because im overly pissed off, on my period, and today has been horrible, dont piss me off anymore than i already am okay?)

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:34 PM
victer: whts it to ya . . . . . . . . . . . . . jak: victer stop being rude. . . . . . . . . . . . victer: quiet u

sunstar
(at itmakeasabad impresion for afirst psot if oy ucome intthreatningus i expect a chracter bio like i have for all the others you are not bound by diffner tules yo ucna copy and past yo uknwo and evne my own chracters have bios in the discuison so iexpect the smae form you there is apost exspecilly for yo uon page 5 tleling where yo uare at hte presant time along with the others cos it helps the story flow )

Pyroh
(alrights.... Good luck finding it people n.n)

Shane smiled at naomi "hello little one" he said softly

nekoqueen2
May 18th, 09, 11:37 PM
(ok my sisters not joking please dont pis her off she threw her god damn high heel at me ill post a bio for her)
shiori: bio: a 7 year old student and the daughter of kira and the younger sister of tao, she has devoloping psychic powers she cant control yet

tao: bio: is a fire mage and a ninja, shes great at hand to hand combat quick on her feet and is the daughter of kira

zylo: an already dead werewolf hes cured to wande rhte earth, he might be dead but he looks alive, is quick on his feet, and is so good at fighting he can exvenly match gods of war he was abondened by his parents who happen to be gods of war, and his long life goal is to kill them and claim their kingdom at his own, he hesitates to hurt no one if they are in his way, hes afraid of nothing, and wil lpersist until his target is defeated, hes easily agitated

amenti: a mischevious 13 year old demi god shes come to be a student, shes kiras younger sister, and shioris biological mother,

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:37 PM
neomi and kelly yo utwo are inthis room here opposite victor and jason okay *gnetures ot the room shes talkign about opposite victor and jasons

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:38 PM
victer: il punch u into next week. . . . . . . . . . . .jak: go ahead you'll just hurt ur self.....again

TBinthehoodie
May 18th, 09, 11:39 PM
*sets stuff up on the dresser places picture of family*

sunstar
(ok my sisters not joking please dont pis her off she threw her god damn high heel at me ill post a bio for her)
shiori: bio: a 7 year old student and the daughter of kira and the younger sister of tao, she has devoloping psychic powers she cant control yet

tao: bio: is a fire mage and a ninja, shes great at hand to hand combat quick on her feet and is the daughter of kira

zylo: an already dead werewolf hes cured to wande rhte earth, he might be dead but he looks alive, is quick on his feet, and is so good at fighting he can exvenly match gods of war he was abondened by his parents who happen to be gods of war, and his long life goal is to kill them and claim their kingdom at his own, he hesitates to hurt no one if they are in his way, hes afraid of nothing, and wil lpersist until his target is defeated, hes easily agitated

amenti: a mischevious 13 year old demi god shes come to be a student, shes kiras younger sister, and shioris biological mother,

delte these profilesand move them to discusion please i knwo it hurts but i stil lthink she should curbe it and follwo my profile skelto non page ono e discusion pelase minumum age is ten btw for this rp

nekoqueen2
( i really do appreciate you posting without us weve already missed so much....jerks >.> )

neo37256
May 18th, 09, 11:40 PM
(( neko... seriously scares me.. ))

Naomi looked up quickly and blushed as she returned to looking forward after seeing he was talking to her "...hi.." answered naomi still scard of the new boy and feeling like shane could protect her

nekoqueen2
May 18th, 09, 11:40 PM
(you ass hole i cant retype that im on my wii i ant copy and paste dude! )

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:44 PM
( do it when oy uget oyu computer bak pelase and also pealsedont turn abusive your not the only one whos having a rough time here yo uhavent mised much relly jsut arivels and domratories settings pelase try to curb your attitude neko you havnet mised anythgi n that concerns you since i orgestrated it so all the family (your chracters and jun)hacent arrived yet and arestill getting here calm down pelase neko )

on the eagle anonits watchs the sky and he heres stirring (this psot is your intro post by the wat neko everythign is under controll)

and he tunrs around

nekoqueen2
May 18th, 09, 11:48 PM
(sunstar im totally lost! i dont know what your talking about tao hasnt been mentioned in any post so far its just so damn confussing...i just wish you would have waited =( and conors the one whos being abusive now, this is just getting to confuissing i know none of the characters i know nothing about what the hells going on, im just close to leaving this rp i cant catch up))

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:49 PM
jak: just stop ur going crazy next you'll start stealing from others . . . . . . . . . . . . victer: thats when everyones asleep then u go looting so u dont get caught

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:52 PM
( all the detials arei nthe discusion thread il lget oyur origneal intor post if oy uwant thatsall yo uneed ot pay attention to the rulels and the chracters are in the discusio nthreas the second link at the top of the page take alook at it okay and menawhill ill get oyu main into post so yo ucna get involved and iorcastreted it so yo udint have to follow what washapping til lyo uwere introduces all thatshappesn is intros and dormatory palcemtns that it relly okay tal kyo your brother pelase yo ucna catch up trust me the into pist means yo udont need ot haveflowoed whats going onso far itthesame as the other ravenhallw obut better organised cna we keep occ chat ot the dicsucion its easier that way)

Pyroh
May 18th, 09, 11:53 PM
Shane smiles down to naomi "is something wrong dear?" he asks softly

nekoqueen2
May 18th, 09, 11:53 PM
( conor found it of course it said dont post anymore neko needs tro see this post -_- *sigh* ) zylo: im about to fucking teleport this god damn thing is so slow its nto even funny >.>

sunstar
May 18th, 09, 11:56 PM
(they are all on the eagle by the way inclung antonias edit please )

victercreed
May 18th, 09, 11:59 PM
victer: wht now we sit here and watch dust form?

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

victer: at least then i can blow it up

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:00 AM
(there ive edited!) zylo: fuck this its too slow! *latches on to taos teleporting abilities and uses some of it to teleport his self to the accademy* slow ass eagle >.>

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:02 AM
the eagle starts to desend and juni starts to stir an and goes to julliet mummy where are we ? are we nearlythere shal li wake up the others ?

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 12:03 AM
"I'm nervous" replyed naomi "this place is so big and scary.."

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 12:05 AM
*takes off shoes and lies on bed*

well now i'm following in my big brother's footsteps.

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:06 AM
juliet: *lets out a yawn* mmhmm but ill let the oothers sleep

zylo: *gos to his classroom ,his trusty wolf essence sword by his side like usual, he closes and lokc the door ad slides down to the ground, his face in his palms* dammit....not only do i gotta teach these brats but if i show them true combat theyll cryy from the first hit, i got two daughters to worry about and to top it off volvagia is gone....volvagia....i miss you deeply my friend *lets out a burdened sigh and sits their alone in the darkness of the room*

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:08 AM
(yo uchose to be combat teacher so yo utake the repsonsibiltiys of it rember hes clamer and betteri ncontol now )

the eeagle lands wiaht a bump wakeing the others up

kira puts al lthe other childrne in dormatories and uspports neioomi to felel more at home

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 12:09 AM
"don't be nervous it's completely safe here we teachers are all here to help you" shane smiled "wanna see something funny?" he asked softly so kira wouldn't hear him

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:10 AM
victer: naomi dont worry about this worry about me scaring u . . . . . . . . jak: stop victer shes worried and ur tring to make her even more scared

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:12 AM
(no one ever said that sunstar he just wont try to kill as much but he still will attack) zylo: *the door gets ripped off and thrown into the hallway as zylo slides back down the awall letting his tears of rage fall*

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 12:16 AM
Naomi takes a steep behind shane and takes his hand with her left hand, however her right hand was starting to get a few bits of ice over it and she all ready was forming a golf ball sized ball of pure soil ice "please don't harm me.."

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:17 AM
victer: im just bored and havent gotten to blow anything up yet .................... jak: well stop messing with others then

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 12:19 AM
"I won't just watch." shane held out his right hand and had a small amount of fire which me made into a small person and it started to dance

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:20 AM
(hes ateacher now , one would expect if he took that job hed do it right otherwises itsnot worhjt him takign the job if he atttascskthe kids he would probely get bnaishd for good probelty by one of the dietys so he needs to be gnetler relly )

kira finishs puting the kids to their dorms leting them have some free time to explore or whatever

juni wakes up shiri gnetly "wake up shiri we are here " she als owakes up amenti*

angel cheks the children

antonis waits for tao and shiri before getitng off its night time now

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:22 AM
jak naomi he wount hurt u victer stop the threats ..................victer: fine can i blow up ur ice then?................ jak: stop tring to blow up everything to

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 12:22 AM
*starts to fall asleep*

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:24 AM
( he has to attack kids for tests he wont go all out but hell hold back, he has to see what they know periodically and shiori is currently junis girlfriend correct?) tao: *wakes up with a yawn* were here already father?

amenti: *ugh i dont wanna wake up, let me sleep little sister *rolls over*

shiori: *pounces off the eagle and stretches and gos to kiras sleeping quarters*

zylo: *finds naomi* exactly why the hell are you so afraid kid? aint a nothin here gonna hurt you...except maybe me in class, but thats besides the point, you gotta chill kid!

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:28 AM
(not yet that comelater for now they are close friends since they grew up together ) angel sees shiri: hello dearh child your mummys o nthe dormatory round .

kira: finds victer and jak" could you expalin to me about you two so i understand you better?

yes we are my dear its benen 2 days but we are here now and yo uwil lbe teaching here now wont you ? but it might not be how yo urember it

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:32 AM
(are there still diapers in this rp? ) shiori: oh okay thank you angel! *hugs her and walks off and notices angel is still following her* um is something wrong?

juliet: juni go ahead an d go with your friend shiori ill wake up your older sister

neo37256
At the sight of fire naomi's arm got completly iced over and she ran to the other side of the room with a look of fear shaking all over

victercreed
victer: jak why didnt u say he was going to pop out of nowhere ................. jak: i thought u wouldnt listen u where thinking about blowing stuff up

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 12:35 AM
Shane quickly put the out "whats wrong" he asked walking over fire gone

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:36 AM
victer: well i didnt expect hear more screaming u could have warned me

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 12:36 AM
"..i'm scard of fire...." replyed naomi slowly and quietly so only he could hear it

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:38 AM
(Read the ruels pelase neko al ltheinfo is there im not relly encouraging them)

excuse me kira says politly to the victeor /jack hopeing to get ther attnetion

antonias went to chek on the students and left the bird

id like to be with you mummy

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:41 AM
*takes juni to her amentis and zylos houyse on campus and giggles* alright ^^ im gonna be a nurse so you can see me anytime during the day, but you want to spend the day with me until school officially starts tommorow?

shiori: *finds kira and hugs her estatically* hello mommy! ^^

tao: *groggily walks in with a yawn* hey mom... (tao is the fire teacher right?)

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:43 AM
victer: sup.,...........

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 12:47 AM
zylo: appears in front of VICTOR WITH HIS RAZOR CLAWS AND VICSIOUS FANGS FULLY SHOWIN HES IN BLOOD lust state and is trying to control it, he has a terrifying apperence and his demonic side is close to uleashing, but he keeps himself from going that far* look child stop scaring that girl or youll have things to be afraind of namly me! ill rip your entire existance from history! now stop scaring that child so much! *jumps off and feasts on many animals before slipping into the catacombs to spend time with volvagia*

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 12:49 AM
"can you tell me why your afraid of fire naomi?" shane asks softly from thenfar side of the room

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 12:50 AM
*wakes up from the yelling and noise*

ugh man what is with all the yelling?

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 12:52 AM
(zylo your a teacher acertin amount of profesioanlism is requiered if you dont felel up to being a techer yo udont have to be but there is rules for the teachers anmley never thraten the kids is a very hight oen jsut letitng yo uknwo )

kira: iwas wondering if oy utwo could tell me about your self so i cn understand yo ubetter

angel goes past shiri to chek o nthe other kids .

antonis is chekign the site seeing if anythgi nis in order

juni waits for tao and mummy

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:52 AM
victer: u dont scare me or ur tooth picks ..............jak victer i think thats realy enofe ur going to get into trouble

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 12:54 AM
*looks out door*

bad enough my big bro wakes me up in the middle of the night for no reason now i have this?

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 12:58 AM
victer: hes not scaring anyone

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:01 AM
zylo: thoughts: if i wasnt a teacher i would have slaughtered this kid just like i did those 20 million demons... *unsheaths his sword and when hes outside he destroys all of a forest with his wofl essences wind scar*

juliet: um hunni should we wait for your sister amenti? shiori and tao: *finds kira*

shior: hi mommy! ^^

tao: *appears behind victor* i wouldnt disrespect zylo even kira fears him when hes in his blood lust stage hes kill many even teachers here, he is the sone of gods of war, dont ddisrespect him please, you might regret it

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

(victor you need to see zylo in the original ravenhallow he hurt and killed many he cant be killed only banished by kira, hes very evil he kill without thought and his demon form is absolutly terrible just because hes a werewolf doesnt already make him a demon, so his demon side is horribly fierce)

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:01 AM
victer: and how did u start sleeping with all the screaming

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:02 AM
kirra sas y to jason: yo uknow jason yo udont have ot go to bed now dotn you its up to you .

juni: stil lwaits for mum and tao to gather there things and offers to help

andontias : finishs his cheks and sits and thikns for awhile he flet meloncholy for some reason

angel comes ot kayle and neomis room" are oy uto fele ing alright haow do yo ulike your accomodation. my name is angel waht are your names

(coner jsut so yo unoe in this rp zylo can be killed like everyone else okay unkillable chracters relly anoyme and kira doent fear hi mmsuch beacuesshe has animal empathy powers which wouldnt work if she feared him )

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 01:02 AM
*takes out charm that brother gave*

big brother.......... i'll make sure i surpass you.

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:03 AM
"I should go see the others I havnt seen them for a while" shane says "sleep well naomi Im sorry I scared you" shane walks out of the room and down to kiras office a fire eagle on his shoulder

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 01:03 AM
(( i've gone to sleep now, ))
"I just am..." replyed naomi going into her dorm "talk to you tommorow" she said to shane with a yawn before shutting the door

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:05 AM
jak: holy giant taco whered u come from?

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:07 AM
kira now done with her rounds goes to her ofifce and lays on her bed exhausted

angel nods ot tao and walks out

juni sess toa has teleprot and jsut takes her moums hand and leads her to the accadmey

the forest instnaltty repairs itself all thedamiagebeing quickly undone

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:11 AM
(TAO ISNT JUNIS SISTER WHY THE HELL IS SHE WAITING FOR HER?! and by the way try your empathy on zyl osee how far you get :p ) shiori: *realises her mother just totally blew her off and gos outside with a sigh* i wonder what junis doing....*sways her tail back and forth*

amenti: *finally wakes up and sees shiori is saddened and spends time with her*

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:13 AM
victer: time to go looting jak...,.......... jak: i thotght i said dont get in trouble .................... victer: fine then lets check this place out (opens door slightly)

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:15 AM
( sheswaiting becose she holds tao in very high regaurds it worked before filign that shesnot afraid to banish or kil lhim if she has to but hopes it would never come to that and would do everythign she could to avoid either oy uwnert with kira at any point s ofar so youve not bene blown off )

kira walsk out side and sees shir and amenti
"nhello kids how is it oging ?

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:19 AM
"alright naomi" shane smiled as he started walking in the halls

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:20 AM
(walks down hallway takes first left)

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 01:20 AM
*sits out in the halls looking at the charm and soon falls asleep*

(night guys)

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:21 AM
(actually shiori greeted kira twice and even hugged her -_- ) amenti and shiori: *teleport away, trying to talk in private*

zylo: *is in the training room and hits a punching bag clear across the room sliding it into the ground* boring >.>

volvagia: *is now the size of a snake and crawls beside zylo* is something wrong master?

zylo: volvagia?! your alive buddy?!

volvagia: duh -_-

zylo: sweet! *jumps into the catacombs with volvagia*

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:27 AM
(keeps walking turns right walks down 3 more right hallways then turns left)

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

(takes a left then goes up stairs then takes a right)

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:28 AM
(victor stop spamming before i report theres no point just go to your damn destination!)

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:36 AM
victer: u think this place would have some sectrity during the night (takes right)

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

jak: were lost now great ...........victer: no wher........ yes so what heres a door lets check it out

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:36 AM
zylo: *steps in front of him and in one swift movement, victor is back in his room*

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:37 AM
There is a fire bird following victor as shane comes up behind them " students aren't to be out of bed" he says placing his hand on victors shoulder

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:38 AM
(hits head and gets knocked out)

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:39 AM
zylo: dont worry shane i took care of it, say, have you seen shiori or amenti?

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:40 AM
kira hugs ed daughter and her little sister, " im sorry i blew yo uoff before huni i was distracted how was the gflight are yo ualirght?

antonias comes out to eveing my love ,swetheart he coems to sit wit hthem

juni is feleign very shy and is not leaving her mums side

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:40 AM
"I saw that. Shane says no I havnt though how are you?" shane asks the bird landing on his shoulder

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:41 AM
victer: wht u have no proof

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:45 AM
zylo: *looks at victor* shut up boy 8turns back to shane* are you stuck with the night gaurding duty tonight like i am shane?

shiori: its okay i understad mommy, and im fine

amenti: *hugs kira* hello my beloved big sister =)juliet: *holds juni close* are you feeling afraid sweet heart?

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:46 AM
victer: how do u not see a fire bird fallowing u

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:47 AM
we see it but the thing is no one cares go to bed before i make you!

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:49 AM
"yeah I am. New students I miss juni" shane said sofly

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:50 AM
jak: i didnt feel like telling u .............. victer: thats getting irritating jak

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:52 AM
angel who is als on on night duty on the ground floor only sees the m, wahts going on shane zylo is this boy beign a nuscence?

juni: nods and hugs her mum closer mum im tired but can oyu stay with me till i go to sleep? in in the room with that girl naiomi and kell y i htink

kira sits her daught er onher lap and pusllsamenti next to her .
isnt this palce beutiful kids?

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:53 AM
zylo: eh dont worry man your 37 years old, and sadly unlike me you cant live for thousands of years, you gotta let go and move on

amenti: *giggles* shiori has a secret crush! ^-^

shioriL: amenti be quite i told you not to mention that!

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:54 AM
jak: just stop tring to rob people victer ............. victer: fine

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:55 AM
ylo: *responds to angel* naw he aint no trouble if he is ill force him to go to bed with my sleep waves

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 01:56 AM
"I would raither live like you or be younger getting old sucks" shane smiles "can't mean I don't miss her though"

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 01:58 AM
zylo: *chuckles* its hard to believe i always tried to kill you but there is a way you can live as long as me through a blood bond the problem is if one of us dies so does the other

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 01:58 AM
okay i was jsut cheking, its good to have oy uwith us zuly and shen how youve grown i rember oy uwhen yo uwere no more then 10 and were so unsure of your self now your her e agai nas a a teacher how far yo uhave come she says respctfully itsalso good to see yo uhaveleanred to contrll your demionside as well zylo if oy uask shadira cna purge it form yo uso oy uneverhave tosuffer the lust again butr its your choice andgel had listne d to the rest of the conversation with interest

kria and antonias sit with anonias arms around kira and kira has amnet lenign on her and ashoiri o nher lap

juni:doent understand wh yshe feles so shy,clingy an d scred

(im proposing we wait iuntil ltommroe for anymofr of this rp theres alot more involed in this one and we should wait for the m)

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 01:59 AM
victer: i dont sleep jak sleeps for me keep one eye open so u dont get killed

nekoqueen2
May 19th, 09, 02:02 AM
victer ive never slept a day in my life child and threaten me again, teacher or not, my sword will be rested in your vocal chords, and angel i dont suffer from this blood lust i enjoy it! and i too remember when shane was 10 and unsure, now look at him, he pretty cool now

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 02:02 AM
victer: but go ahead his voice of reason is irritating me

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 02:05 AM
angel: thats very woring sinceyoura teacher now my freind yo udo suffer for it i cn tell deep down thereso much pain in yo u so much rage you revert to blood lus t becuse yo ucnat contain it says angel her eys glowing then they stop .

juni falls asleep glad herm um is with her

kira gets up: shall we go to bed chuldrne ? (irl and in rp )

victercreed
i meant so i dont get killed its not a threat

nekoqueen2
*spin kicks victor in the temples not only giving him an earth shattering migrane but K.O ing him instantly and for hours* i got tired of victors mouth *throws victor on a cot*

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 02:06 AM
"indeed angel I remember those days" shane sighs thinking "I was sure I would be with juni but oh well times change"

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 02:08 AM
its a typo............. <

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 02:10 AM
angel: you know juni is here dont you ? the only think is she dint age as fast as you did and has jsut turned 11 zylo yo ucnat do that as ateacher ever agian understood we now haveaduty of care for these children yo uhave ot be pateint or yo uwil lnot be able to stay here il l not mention it to anyone this tiem but dont do it again understand me

(guys jsut cos there others in this rp im suggesting non of us post any more in it till later tommrow eveing okay so neo and hinata cna keep up seme fiar guys and also arfan wel lhinata may not join it properly but eneo definatly will and has donw so now more on this thread tonight alright guys im also going to bed my self )

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 02:23 AM
victer: aghhhhhh that hurt u almost broke my skull maybe making jak sleep wasnt a good idea now my left arm and leg are numb so im stuck

---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

victer: at least jak cant badger me any more

---------- Post added at 02:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

victer: i kill u all once my arm starts working maybe

---------- Post added at 02:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

victer: i kill u all once my arm starts working maybe i cant wait that long

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 02:24 AM
"yeah I heard that" shane said saddly "i'll just be like a brother I guess"

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 02:27 AM
victer: so bored jak wake up

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 AM ----------

victer: im losing my mind

anifan5890
May 19th, 09, 03:47 PM
*Kelly celebrates her thiteenth birthday in her room with th gifts her family&relatives sent with her, and she hopes she has many happy experiences at Ravenhallow Academy.*

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 04:03 PM
Naomi heads over to kelly "what you doing?"

anifan5890
May 19th, 09, 04:09 PM
Kelly: "I am celebrating my thirteenth birthday by opening my gifts, you can help if you want Naomi, and later you can have cake."

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 05:12 PM
"ok" replyed Naomi a bit of water following her in a shape of an orb as she walked over to assist here

(( sorry for disapearing on you )

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 05:13 PM
angel: you should have told us your birthday we could have celbrated with yo uchild heres agift form me * hands her an orb of light*
this orb wil lhelp yo unegate nay il lfeles yo uhave and let yo uground your nefgativ eemitons i hope it helps you il lgive one ot each child on there birthday and yo unaomi are oy usettlign in allright

Pyroh
May 19th, 09, 05:23 PM
Shane knocked on kellys door "can I come in?" he asked from the door

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 08:57 PM
victer: hello anyone there? its been hours i cant move my leg and arm

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 09:12 PM
Naomi came out leaving every one in the room to hang with shane, she liked him and flet safe near him, even if he was a fire mage

Stellar Dreamer
May 19th, 09, 09:15 PM
Luke was out sid sitting in a tree thinking.

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 09:41 PM
victer: help me ive been here for hours and cant move

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

victer: fine ill do it my self

sunstar
May 19th, 09, 09:44 PM
angel; finses her round getitng to creed "waht is the matter victor/jack are yo ualright?"

antonias walks out to luke htinking , "good evenign young man are yo uwell per haps yo ushould go to your dormatory now il lshow yo uto it if yo ulike your shreing with victor/jak creed and jason whats on your mind

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 09:49 PM
victer: no jak is knocked out and have my body is shutdown

TBinthehoodie
May 19th, 09, 09:51 PM
i just wanna surpass my big brother he's the guardian of my world.......

neo37256
May 19th, 09, 09:53 PM
Naomi followed shane around sticking close to him as they wondered though the grounds

victercreed
May 19th, 09, 11:22 PM
victer: through me out the window so i can get him up or some thing

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

victer: whts going on know

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:12 AM
"so naomi.. Why are you so afraid of fire?" shane asks softly

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:15 AM
"when froozen my ice explodes when exposed to heat at 200'c" Said naomi quietly so only he could hear

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:17 AM
victer: help!! ga ill find my own window to jump out of then or il bash my head into a wall

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:18 AM
"oh you needn't worry around me I use nothing near that hot" he smiled "you know for being afraid of fire you are around me a lot"

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 12:20 AM
*still looking at charm*

my bro keeps saying that i'm not worth the time to train........ but i wanna prove him wrong.

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:21 AM
victer: she likes u shane its not that hard to see

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:21 AM
"tehe, i feel like you can protect me" Naomi then got in even closer again and whispered just so he could just barly hear "also my perents died in a fire and i was lucky to survive.."

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:27 AM
victer: like they say opposites attracte it sickeness me

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

victer: like they say opposites attracte it sickens me must...bash.....head....into....floor

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:28 AM
"you know what else they say, keep your friends close but your emneys closer" responded Naomi with a cross look

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:30 AM
victer: ow.....oW.......OW!! .....................finaly i can feel my right half

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:30 AM
"I see that would explain that a little... Wanna know a secret?" shane smiled at naomi

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:34 AM
victer: didnt know u cared naomi

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 AM ----------

victer: ur ganna make her yell again

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:34 AM
"whats?" asnwered naomi getting closer to him so none of the others could hear and whispering "i was kidding by the emneys thing"

then she told victer at a level he could hear "cool off hot head" before tossing a tenis ball sized water orb directly at his head

Before turned back to shane so she could hear what he had to say

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:37 AM
"well my parents died in a fire as well" shane smiled softly "hey naomi you know you can't do that right fighting isn't allowed unless your sparing with someone"

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:40 AM
hot head funny but u might want to chill out jak aint here to stop me from doing something i wouldnt regreate plus get an arm that can actualy do some damage barly chiped my skull

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 12:43 AM
*gets mad and goes to find any kind of sparing room*

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:44 AM
victer: come on shane let me have my fun before mister kissup shows his face

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:44 AM
"If a orb of water cracked your skull i'd hate to see the dammage of an object that could seriously do dammages i mean apart from getting wet that is harmless like any waters in small quinetys" responded naomi with an unimpressed look

Naomi moved closer to shane

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:47 AM
victer: that ice wad diddnt even wake him up give me 3 minutes and ud need a new pair of arms

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:49 AM
(( Who said anything about ice? it's a water orb as in a spheare made of water ))

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:52 AM
"attemp to harm a child in my presence and you will find yourself inside a cage of fire in headmistress kiras office awaitig detention" shane said sharply.

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:52 AM
victer: misheard it i was bashing my skull in earlyer u just got a luck hit

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 12:54 AM
*is still running to find a sparing room to train*

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:54 AM
victer: like i care it be worth it

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 12:57 AM
Naomi whispered to shane "please don't use fire with me here, i am very scard of fire.."

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 12:58 AM
"we will see" shane says and picks naomi up "I hope you don't mind I wanna get out to the lake quickly" shane smiled and walked to a balcony "close your eyes I need to use some fire. It won't hurt you though it may warm up sightly

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 12:59 AM
victer: play with fire and u get burned

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 01:00 AM
*runs to where shane and the others are and watches what is unfolding*

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:02 AM
"no... we shouldn't run just beacuse someone challaged us.. it's not honorable.." replyed naomi hoping she would be put down

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:02 AM
jak: wht happened .......... victer: great now i have to deal with u

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:03 AM
"not me I'm a little different" shane smiled as he stepped up on the balcony "naomi do you trust me?" shame sighed "we can't fightig is against the rules of the school as a teacher I have to uphold them. If it was last time well a fight would have happened" shane remembered all the fights with zylo

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:06 AM
"then i will defend my self..." replyed Naomi trying to jump off of him

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:10 AM
victer: any fish in this lake

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

victer: jak help me find some fish as long as ur here

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:10 AM
"yes there are fish there but I don't suggest eating them" shane said "naomi there is no fighting at this school unless it's sparing for class let's go to the lake now" shane said jumping from the balcony with naomi "close your eyes now" shane said

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:12 AM
Naomi looked at the ground and all most irrmetaly shut her eyes and a water orb formed around her witch surrported her in mid air like a ganit water bubble

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:15 AM
Shane grew wings of fire "relax your safe with me keep your eyes closed" he said as he sores towards the ground

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:16 AM
jak: i see one half way down neer the end it smells weird and i dont think u should catch it ............ victer: its a fish they all smell weird and ur not stoping me jak

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:18 AM
Naomi floated her self to the ground and stopped controling the water causing a rather large splash that got his feet wet, however she was soaked head to toe from beind inside a human sized floating bowl of water

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:19 AM
wahoo !! im ganna get that fish!!

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:21 AM
"TOO! FAR!" Naomi screamed turning to face them and converting a bit of water into a thorwing knife and fliging it right at him with impressive speed and accuticy

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 01:23 AM
*Takes out blade and stops the water knife*

let them be.

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:26 AM
victer: i caught it ...........jak: yes and know where covered in lake sludge.............. victer: aint it great

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:27 AM
"douge this!" water formed over his head and and started to follow his head, naomi was casing him to drown

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:27 AM
Shane cleaned the lake quickly. "leave the fish alone please". Shane caught what naomi was doing "stop that now first warning" he said angerly

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:30 AM
victer: i wunder ............ jak: victer dont (sneeks up behind naomi and lights the mud on fire with a dark flame)

TBinthehoodie
May 20th, 09, 01:31 AM
*Eyes glow red and the water turns to steam and evaporates*

i'm not gonna fight you but i'll stop you from hurting others..........Shadow bind*

*shadows wrap around naomi and restrain her tight*

(night guys)

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:31 AM
(( did you just call me a him?!?!!?!?!?! ))

Naomi fell to the floor unable to move

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:34 AM
. victer: BLAAGH!!

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

victer: SEA MONSTER HA HA

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:34 AM
"alright that's enough all of you!" shane yells as the flames go out. Shane uses a quick light spell releasing naomi

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:36 AM
Naomi mumbles "not like i can do anything now.. im in a shadow bind"

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:37 AM
jak: not funny victer ur being a jerk............... victer: flatery only gets u but so far jak and im keeping my fish

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:41 AM
"i'm not a fish..." sulked naomi

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:52 AM
victer: im taking about my lake fish im keeping it

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

jak: ya in ur stomach ..............victer: maybe

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

victer: i diddnt know lake mud could catch on fire .............. jak: maybe u can keep it in a jar ............. victer: na im ganna blow it up

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 01:53 AM
Shane released naomi from the shadow bind

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 01:56 AM
Naomi walked over to shane "please get me away from him before i do anything else reckless..." she asked nicely

victercreed
May 20th, 09, 01:59 AM
BOOM !!! victer: oops my bad ......... jak: great u killed it

Pyroh
May 20th, 09, 02:11 AM
"Alright let's go to the school" shane said holding out his hand

neo37256
May 20th, 09, 02:12 AM
naomi grabbed his hand.