PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, it happened? (Naruto chapters)

Geo G.D
February 28th, 09, 04:07 AM
Anyone who is currently up-to-date with the Naruto chapter should have known what happened in the latest chapter. If you read it, what is your opinion of it? (Please don't post anything spoilery for anyone.)

Ironwolf13
February 28th, 09, 08:01 AM
I'm heartbroken. Granted it was probably one of the best chapters in the entire manga, but it took everything I had to not break down and cry. If Kishimoto wanted us to feel pain, he succeded.

hellojoe1
February 28th, 09, 09:33 AM
can't belive it naruto goes 6 tail's after pien kills hinata so sadening yet so awsome

Kaitome
March 2nd, 09, 04:26 AM
=|... I just read it now and i'm sooooooo sad. *ubersadface* Best chapter but so sad.

Geo G.D
March 2nd, 09, 04:45 AM
Yeah, I was just all "Finally.. but wait.. she's getting more time then usual.. uh oh"
So judging by the increased amount of frame-time.. it's deciding who will go away.

jojob60
March 2nd, 09, 04:51 AM
Wow, a skeletor fox, a certain someone dies, and it makes us want more.
Now if the next chapter will interupt the battle and focus on sasake and his falcon/hawkes.

Kanji
March 2nd, 09, 04:55 AM
Come on guys this is Animoo, no one dies until after the EPIC BATTLES! They just go to limbo until all is said and done.

PaddedPrinceling Joey
March 2nd, 09, 05:03 AM
First off, you're all being foolish for assuming she's dead. Never assume someone's dead unless you watch them get stabbed. Therefore, you're all overreacting because in all likely hood, she's KO'd like they normally do before the hero tweaks out in super mode.

Kanji
March 2nd, 09, 05:20 AM
Don't put me in the foolish category! D:

DaGreatPanda
March 2nd, 09, 06:03 AM
lol yeah its kinda funny, I don't even pay attention to the show or the manga and i know that.. She wont die.. They wouldn't kill off a character like that..

PaddedPrinceling Joey
March 2nd, 09, 11:11 AM
Kanji, I'm not. You're someone who's saying she's not dead.

Geo G.D
March 2nd, 09, 05:47 PM
It seems like he walks over to her body with a spike and then it goes to a scene with something covered and dripping with blood.
Edit- From what my friend suspects, they will skip this week just for the tension to build up, let's hope he's wrong about that. (He said Hinata got more facetime, and then bam.)

yubel
March 2nd, 09, 06:22 PM
they killed of kakashi and asuma and jirya

Kanji
March 2nd, 09, 06:41 PM
There's no word on Kakashi's survival yet, notice how everyone is AVOIDING the question.

Jirayaii yea, sure they killed him, but he was old and served the whole 'Avenge the Master' motif.

Asuma was fodder from the beginning, we all know this...

They killed the Third too, but honestly, that guy was OLD.

TBinthehoodie
March 2nd, 09, 07:33 PM
can't belive it naruto goes 6 tail's after pien kills hinata so sadening yet so awsome

ok first off u should know by now when some1 "dies" they aren't. she isn't dead i bet u she's unconcius and she'll wake up soon after. i gareentee u she isn't dead.

GamerGirl
March 2nd, 09, 09:11 PM
lol yeah its kinda funny, I don't even pay attention to the show or the manga and i know that.. She wont die.. They wouldn't kill off a character like that..

Oh really; Third Hokage, Asuma, Jiraya, Itachi, *don't know if Kakashi is dead but there's a hint saying he's alive*

DaGreatPanda
March 2nd, 09, 10:15 PM
were those important characters?

TBinthehoodie
March 2nd, 09, 10:30 PM
ya they were.............

DaGreatPanda
March 2nd, 09, 11:38 PM
Let me rephrase that. Were they main characters?

TBinthehoodie
March 2nd, 09, 11:40 PM
yes itachi was the antaganist 4 sasuke, 3rd hokage was the leader of the village, asuma was shikamaru's teacher, jariya was naruto's teacher

Geo G.D
March 3rd, 09, 12:26 AM
Oh, I re-read the chapter. And Pein walks over to Hinata, and with the spike, he looms over her (But she's covered by broken rocks) Naruto says Stop, then theres a sound.. And then He tells how love breeds sacrifice, which breeds hatred. And then Naruto gets angry.

So, he either killed Hinata, or just stabbed the ground near her. But since he has no remorse, why would he not kill her then and there?

Something to discuss.

Also: The Third Hokage wasn't a real main character, and Asuma wasn't what-so-ever, since not much is known about him until shippuden.
Jiraiya was important, and Itachi was Important

PaddedPrinceling Joey
March 3rd, 09, 05:35 AM
They always kill the master. So Jiraiya was a given for death. Doesn't mean I wasn't influenced by it. Itachi... it's obvious that he was made to die. After all, why would Madara Uchiha have a brother who he killed without the main Uchiha have a purpose.

He was actually speaking after using a jutsu, and that was the bit that sent Naruto to an extreme. That was it. No stabby. No death. Just motivation.

Geo G.D
March 4th, 09, 02:02 AM
So your saying he just forced out the fox so that Naruto wouldn't be able to use sage abilities and be enraged and not think things through then?

TBinthehoodie
March 4th, 09, 02:09 AM
no he was mad of wat pain did 2 hinata and after hinata confesed her love 2 naruto made him more ticked*

Geo G.D
March 4th, 09, 04:50 PM
no he was mad of wat pain did 2 hinata and after hinata confesed her love 2 naruto made him more ticked*
So that might mean that Naruto could have possibly had some sort of connection to her. Although, he may be as dumb as the first season and just thought of her as a good friend as well.

Ran
March 25th, 09, 03:04 PM
They would, but they didn't here. I was shocked when -- died to the undying Akatsuki, but it drove home the point that death is a part of a Ninja's life.

Keleos
April 6th, 09, 12:57 AM
I was happy that the 4th got to have a conversation with Naruto

4chan
April 6th, 09, 03:49 AM
=_\\*** hinata isnt dead shes being healed by sakura...remember gaara and how he died? same thing(p.s hinata is the most over rated charictor and will not die Xp)

Stellar Dreamer
April 6th, 09, 03:52 AM
...............................Change why?

Bandit Keith
December 27th, 09, 07:38 AM
ok first of people you are giveing spoiler even the guy that made it is. but so you know pien brings every one that died becouce a huge fight back every but the perve sage well he mite have but the mange has not sead eneny thing about him comeing back yet

Tewi
December 27th, 09, 07:43 AM
ok first of people you are giveing spoiler even the guy that made it is. but so you know pien brings every one that died becouce a huge fight back every but the perve sage well he mite have but the mange has not sead eneny thing about him comeing back yet

I like how you reply to a thread that is 8 months old.

Bandit Keith
December 27th, 09, 08:01 AM
ok bitch you want a flame war Ill start a thread and we can have it there Im geting tired of reading your smart ass coments oo and the flame war thread I will make if you piss me off any more

Tewi
December 27th, 09, 09:14 AM
ok bitch you want a flame war Ill start a thread and we can have it there Im geting tired of reading your smart ass coments oo and the flame war thread I will make if you piss me off any more

I'm just saying you shouldn't post in a thread that's already 8 months old. I mean. I guess a thread that isn't more than 3 months isn't too bad but something that is growing on a year seems unnecessary.

Bandit Keith
December 27th, 09, 09:20 AM
fine sorry bout the cussing but I like to revive threads for some resen