PDA

View Full Version : Orihime ABDL story ideas.

Stellar Dreamer
June 12th, 10, 08:43 PM
It sorta shock's me that there are so few Orihime ABDL stories. after all most agree she has all the makings of being ABDL.

any way to TRY and solve that issue I'll ATTEMPT to wright one how ever I could use help with ideas and spelling. as currently I'm forced to use my PS3.

so folks lets brainstorm!!!

Bandit Keith
June 12th, 10, 08:44 PM
humm hows rangiku being a mommy if you make one I see make her stop drinking and she would be a good mommy,

Backwards Ajnin
June 12th, 10, 09:10 PM
That's actually a lovely idea. I can certainly help with the spelling and probably on the plot. For whatever reason, I more veiw Orihime as a mommy figure, but baby Orihime would be adorable.

Stellar Dreamer
June 12th, 10, 09:11 PM
why that you backwordsAjini! feel free to PM me any ideas you have! ^^

Bandit Keith
June 12th, 10, 09:11 PM
I say Orihime even in the show has the making of a ab/dl

Backwards Ajnin
June 12th, 10, 09:23 PM
I don't know why that is, one of the first replies to one of my first "what girl do you want to baby you" type topics mentioned Orihime.

EDIT: Oh crap, I misread Yulie-Chan's post.

ozaru
January 26th, 12, 12:20 AM
Maybe Orihime could develop a liking/fetish for diapers somehow? That would lead to her wanting to try them on? Or is that too obvious/boring?

With Orihime's child-like wonder, I can easily see her as a girl with ABDL potential, but in some ways, I almost see her as a mother/caretaker-type figure as well.

If that were the case, maybe she could be a mother figure/baby Nel? THAT'S a girl with seriously wasted ABDL potential.