PDA

View Full Version : Private rp: kellyspartan and arfan

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 06:50 PM
Nami cringed as her daughter yelled at her from her room. She prepared her daughters favorite meal and drink and dropped a little pill inside the drink, letting it disolve in the drink.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 10:04 PM ----------

Nami went to her daughters bedroom door and knocked, waiting for her answer.

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 06:57 PM
Yuki yelled at her mom "what is mom, I am trying to watch the animes, and do my math homework. Yuki takes the food&drinks grudgingly, she scarfs them down, then belches loudly, and falls asleep.

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 07:09 PM
Nami smiled as she came in after shed fallen asleep and cleaned up. She then left and wwaited for yuki to call for her. She had given a her a pill strong enough to physically regress her to two years old.

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 07:17 PM
Yuki has a series of strange dreams of becoming a baby forever, she majorly messes&wet herself while her body slowly get smaller and younger while she sleeps. Yuki cries out for her mommy Nami when she wakes up, and she is ten&getting younger when she wakes up. She ends up at the age of twenty six months old, and she really wants her mommy.

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 07:21 PM
Nami comes in with diapers. "oh the baby made a mess time to move you to your new nursery." said nami as she cleans her up and puts her in a pink diaper and cover then she carries her into a nursery and holds her while sitting in a Rocking chair.

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 07:34 PM
Yuki attempts to grab for your breasts, then she waits for you to feed her, and she cuddles close to you. "Mommy why am I so little, I used to be a big girl, and blart oopsie I think I need a new diaper."

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 07:41 PM
Nami smiled, "well sweetie you weren't being a very good girl so I made you a baby again so you could learn to work with me rather Then fight me." said nami as she undisher shirtand pulled our one of her nreasts for yuki.

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 07:50 PM
Yuki tries to resist, though her tummy forces her to nurse slowly off of Namis breasts, and she asks for some clothes. "I want a balance where I am not overbabied, and I refuse to be mentally regressed by you."

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 09:10 PM
nami smilies as yuki nursed. she nodded and said " sweetie you can be as much of a baby as you want."

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 10:46 PM
Yuki falls asleep in Nami's arms, then she slowly thinks over her options in her sleep, and cuddles in Nami's arms. Yuki waits to make a decision later, and she just sleeps to clear her mind of all worries.

hellshero
June 26th, 09, 10:52 PM
nami smiled and slipped a pacifier into yuki's mouth. she then got up and gently bounced yuki in her arms and hummed a lullaby to her as she walked around the nursery. her baby was just as cute as she was her first time as a baby .

anifan5890
June 26th, 09, 11:02 PM
Yuki slowly sucks on her paci, then she falls into a deep sleep, and she has no cares at all for her former life. Yuki simply ignores her inner debate over the change in ages, and she simply decided to take life one day at a time.

hellshero
June 27th, 09, 02:01 AM
nami smiled as she gently tucked yuki into her crib . she then turned on the baby monitor hooked to her crib which was connected to a speaker attached to her belt. she kissed yuki's forehead before leaving to plan a trip for them

anifan5890
June 27th, 09, 02:05 AM
Yuki dreams of going all around the world with Nami, she also dreams of being fed&changed there, and she relaxes in her dreamy state. Yuki doesnt know the reason why she loves&dislikes being babies at the same time, but she is too deep in her dreamy sleep to think about her former life.

hellshero
June 27th, 09, 10:21 PM
nami smiles at how cute yuki looks and kisses her forehead gently before tucking her into her crib. she then turned on the baby monitor hooked to the crib which was connected to a speaker attached to one of her belt loops. after that she left to eat breakfast and plan a vacation for them.she also thought of all the fun they'd have together.

anifan5890
June 27th, 09, 10:28 PM
Yuki sleeps soundly without a worry in the world, she dreams of traveling the world with her mommy Nami, and all the games&toys she can pick up. Yuki also dreams of how close she will become with Nami on the trip, and she doesnt want to think about the future.

hellshero
June 27th, 09, 10:33 PM
nami finished eating and lisinted to the baby monitor for her daughter to wake up to help her finish planning.

anifan5890
June 27th, 09, 10:58 PM
Yuki yawns while slowly waking up in a sagging diaper, then she calls for mommy to change her, and she is still having the inner struggle over why she like this babying. Yuki giggles while wiggling aeound in her sagging diaper, and she waits patiently for Nami.

hellshero
June 29th, 09, 05:38 PM
Nami smiles as she comes in and picks up yuki. She carries yuki to her changing table and lays her down before undoing her diaper. She smiles as she sees the mess and starts cleaning her up as she says, "oh someone made a big mess."

anifan5890
July 3rd, 09, 04:51 AM
Yuki: "mommy you are silly, I would love to go to exotic places around the world with you, and I can hardly believe I used to be a big girl. Yuki giggles as she is gently cleaned by Nami, and she eagerly awaits her new diaper.

hellshero
July 14th, 09, 04:46 AM
hey i`m quitting this rp cause i think we play the opposite roles better lol i play the baby better and you play the mother better.

anifan5890
July 14th, 09, 04:49 AM
we can switch it up, and pick it up later, since I open to suggestions for how best to do the rps.

hellshero
July 14th, 09, 04:50 AM
ok then lets re continue the other and work on this one later? i`ll post asap

anifan5890
July 14th, 09, 04:53 AM
ok I will need to find it since it is pretty far back in the rp realms, and I will post tomorrow.