PDA

View Full Version : proofreader needed

deadLamb
April 14th, 13, 09:01 AM
Help, I'm lost in sorrow!

Is there a little helper with a heart of gold and nerves of steel? Someone with the power to change the world of mistakes into a world of pleasure? Someone with a full red marker and the needed evil smile to find mistakes? What do I need?

I need a proofreader! My English is terrible but I had stories in mind, pleasurable stories. Everyone can write stories, but it's another thing to make it right. I try to develope my skills, just like my drawing skills, but english syntax just doesn't work with my stubborn mind.( English is not my native language and well, I've mostly slept in the english lessons in school)

Well, if someone wants to help me, I would pm them.

1 Story: A Bleach related story with Hitsugaja Toshiro and Matsumoto Rangiku
( Toshiro and Matsuomto have to hunt a special hollow, while he's stuck in a modified gigai. He's stuck in an infant body against his will, because Mastumoto needs him as lure.) 32 Chapters 70.850 words ...still in progress

2 Story: A short story about reality changing. Four female teenagers in a normal teenager room. The reality changes slowly and no one seems to notice the differences. In the end lies Mary on the ground with a loaded diaper, but she didn't care too much about her condition. She only wondered for what were her limbs good, before she took a pleasently nap 1 Chapter 5.600 words ...finished

3 Story: Susan finds a little kitten and the kitten morphs into a crossover between human baby and feline. 5 Chapters 10.800 words ...still in progress

Thicklydiapered
April 15th, 13, 09:59 AM
I can take a look at story #2 for you as a "trial" run. If all goes well for both parties, I might look at the other ones. Let me know.

AB Avery
April 15th, 13, 10:47 PM
I'll take a look at 1 for you when its finished

PeculiarChangeling
April 15th, 13, 10:54 PM
I'll look at 2, it seems interesting enough.

deadLamb
April 16th, 13, 06:06 AM
I don't know if story 1 will be ever finished.... I can't find the time to write and when I have the time, then I have no mood to do it. It's well, complicated.

PeculiarChangeling
April 16th, 13, 03:20 PM
I'm going to read it through once to get the feel of it, then read it through a second time to edit.
Hopefully it won't take too long. :)

Angel Faith
April 20th, 13, 04:35 AM
I'll read through #3 if you ever get to writing it.