PDA

View Full Version : A rairity of a rainbow. (private)

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 01:53 AM
Note, this is a equestria girls rp. They are over eighteen in this also.

Rairity was waiting for her friend Rainbow Dash to get to her house.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 02:40 AM
Rainbow Dash ran from track practice to Rarity's well-to-do home. She was sweating and panting but she quickly composed herself before she knocked on the door. She could feel her heart flutter in excitement. She and Rarity had only been seeing each other for a few weeks and she still hadn't told anyone about it.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 02:48 AM
Rairity answers the door. "Ah rainbow, you finaly made it." Rairity said happily. "What do you wanna do for fun here?"

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 03:03 AM
Rainbow walked inside the immaculate house and set her track bag and backpack on the floor. "Wow Rares, this is really somethin'" She admired the high ceilings and white pristine carpet. "And I don't really know what to do. We can watch a movie or somethin'" She shrugged.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 03:12 AM
"Or, how about truth or dare?"

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 03:19 AM
"That sounds even better." Rainbow Dash smiled mischievously. "But first, can I get a glass of water? I ran here and I'm kinda beat." She explained, taking off her track jacket to reveal the black tank top underneath it.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 03:21 AM
"Why certainly." Rairity was just doing yoga so she is only a sports bra and yoga shorts. "Here you go Dashy." She says smiling handing her the ass of water.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 03:29 AM
Rainbow Dash couldn't help but admire Rarity and quickly took the glass to her lips to hide the blush forming. After she gulped down the water she smiled. "Okay, now I'm ready Rares." She smiled.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 03:30 AM
"Okay, truth or dare?" Rairity asks smiling.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 03:43 AM
Rainbow scoffs, flopping down on the couch. "You know me Rares, I pick Dare to start off with everytime!" She smirked.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 03:48 AM
"I dare you to take off one artical of clothin on each of our turns." Rairity says smiling.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 1st, 14, 03:52 AM
"Easy!" Rainbow Dash scoffed as she took off her shoes. "Alright Rares, truth or dare?" She asked, smiling mischievously.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 1st, 14, 03:47 PM
"Why, I'll take truth." Rairity said smiling.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 2nd, 14, 03:44 AM
Rainbow sighed, knowing Rarity would always take truth. She tapped her finger to her chin in thought. She then smiled as a question occurred to her. "Alright Rares, have you ever touched yourself while thinking of me?"

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 2nd, 14, 03:47 AM
"Why no, that would be unladylike." She says. "Truth or dare?"

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 2nd, 14, 04:02 AM
Rainbow Dash frowned, she wasn't looking for that answer. "Fine. Truth this time." She stated.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 2nd, 14, 04:07 AM
"Do you like my form fitting clothes?"

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 2nd, 14, 04:12 AM
Rainbow Dash felt the heat rise to her face with a blush. "Yes." She stated quickly. "So I uh...guess I have to take off clothes?" She asked, taking off her socks.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 2nd, 14, 04:17 AM
"I said after Every turn, so more clothes." Rairity said smiling.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 2nd, 14, 04:27 AM
Rainbow pouted and took off her tanktop, showing her flat chest and sports bra. Breast-size wise, Rainbow couldn't hold a candle to Rarity's breast size.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 3rd, 14, 02:08 AM
Rairity grabs rainbow's chest. "Your chest is adorable rainbow."

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 3rd, 14, 03:13 AM
Rainbow Dash could feel her ears start to heat up as a blush was starting to form. And The Rainbow Dash did NOT blush. She cleared her throat. "It's uh..." she stammared a bit flustered. "It's your turn to pick."

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 3rd, 14, 03:15 AM
"You know what, I'll pick dare cutie."

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 3rd, 14, 03:31 AM
Rainbow tried fighting the blush growing on her face. She had to get Rarity back somehow. "Alright, uhm..." She looked around for a bit before smiling with an idea. "I dare you to eat a whole carton of ice cream."

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 3rd, 14, 03:39 AM
"Does it matter what flavor?" Rairity asks, having a lot of icecream in case of a 'crisis'.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 3rd, 14, 03:41 AM
Rainbow shook her head in the negative. "Nope, as long as it tastes good with pickle juice poured on it." She smirked, revealing the second part of the dare.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 3rd, 14, 03:47 AM
Rairity goes and gets some plain vanila ice cream. "Please don't put pickle juice on it." She says with her spoon in hand.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 5th, 14, 04:49 AM
"Aw c'mon Rares!" Rainbow Dash got to her feet and followed her into the kitchen. "It'll be fun!" She laughed.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 6th, 14, 11:10 PM
"It will be hidious! All that vinegar. I would prefer to just pit pickles on it then pickle juice."

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 7th, 14, 02:28 AM
Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Fine, pickles then." She smirked, trying not to let Rarity win. Granted, she would do anything for Rarity, but she was intent on never letting Rarity know that.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 7th, 14, 02:58 AM
Rairity puts pickles on ice cream and hesitantly eats it. Once she is done she asks an age old question. "Truth or dare?"

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 7th, 14, 03:02 AM
Rainbow laughed the entire time Rarity was eating the ice cream. "Alright, alright, I'll take dare." She smiled.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 7th, 14, 03:07 AM
"I dare you to stick your water bottle up your pussy and then put a diaper over it and squeeze the bottle to make it look like your peeing yourself." Rairity says slightly grossed out still.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 7th, 14, 03:13 AM
Rainbow Dash's jaw dropped. "Wait, what?" That escalated quickly in her mind. "Wait, hold on Rares, where will I get all that?"

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 7th, 14, 03:17 AM
Rairity hands her a square of cloth and takes rainbow dashes water bottle from out of her bag.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 7th, 14, 03:23 AM
Rainbow Dash's heart beat faster as she started to get a bit excited. "Fine." She snatches the cloth and the water bottle. "Let me just go into the bathroom..." She started heading up the stairs.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 7th, 14, 03:56 AM
"Come back here and do it on the couch."

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 8th, 14, 01:27 AM
"Seriously?" Rainbow Dash asked, her voice filled with mock annoyance. "I am totally going to get you back for this..." She grumbled as she laid down on the couch and slid off her shorts and panties. Rainbow Dash wasn't ever good with kids so she never babysat and she was an only child, ergo, she had no idea how to put a diaper on in the slightest.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 8th, 14, 01:50 AM
Rairity smiles as she waits for rairity to do her dare.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 8th, 14, 01:54 AM
Rainbow Dash takes a deep breath and tries to slide the water bottle in. She was tight (as she was still a virgin) and it hurt a bit to fit it in and even then it was still protruding. She then sat on the cloth and pulled it between her legs. She struggled with the fabric, trying to get it just right on her hips.

Lady Momoko Hoshiko Sato
July 8th, 14, 02:04 AM
"Want some help dashie?" Rairity asks smiling at the girl.

Wet-hypno-kitty
July 8th, 14, 02:23 AM
Rainbow Dash blushed a deep crimson. Only Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie were allowed to call her Dashie, but she didn't stop Rarity from doing so. She fidgeted with the diaper more, not one to admit defeat easily.