PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for declining a fiction submission?

vgagent93
July 10th, 10, 07:26 PM
Hello fellow moderators and site admins,

I have a suggestion and/or rant.

I had submitted a piece of fiction I wrote to the community fiction section. It was the first fanfic I wrote, and I was looking to get some opinions and constructive criticism on it.

However, I checked back the next day to see it was no longer "waiting for approval," it was just flat out not there. No reason was stated as to why.

It didn't contain a diapering scene (yet), but it did contain wetting. Besides this, it says non-diaper fictions are allowed. So I would at least like to know why my submission was declined, so I can fix my mistakes and re-submit.

Thank you,
Vgagent93

Sami-Chan
July 10th, 10, 07:55 PM
There was nothing wrong with the story. However, when I had submitted it, it somehow became one big blocked paragraph. Not knowing how to fix it so it was back to normal, I had to delete it. That's the reason. Sorry for not contacting you about it.

vgagent93
July 11th, 10, 01:30 AM
Oh, oki. I'll strip out all of my formating and try and prevent that from happening again if you don't mind.

It's fine though, I was just unsure of what I did wrong :p

Edit: I saw what you meant, I didn't realize that after I had posted it. I didn't even know I could review it while it was still awaiting approval, I just had to add page breaks to it.

I think you accepted it now, thank you for the help :) you can close and/or delete this thread now if you want.