PDA

View Full Version : Robotic nursery (private)

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 06:45 PM
Sarah was just called from a close friend of her. "alright I'll be right over" Sarah dressed quickly in her normal street clothing a pair of jeans blue and a soft blue t shirt. Knocking on the door as it opened "hey you called"

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 06:49 PM
awwww yeah i did *huggles and giggles*

*Mia a gothic girl there loves having fun with Sarah and tease her. Mia is wearing a long black dress with a heart over the breast area* hmmmmm come in come in !!! <3

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 06:52 PM
Sarah stepped in past Mia "so what's up with you mia" Sarah asked turning around to face mia

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 06:54 PM
i got something u shall see !!*is exited* come come come !! *pulls u in my old children room where i used to live then i were a child*

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 06:57 PM
Being pulled along "what is it mia what's so important to see?" Sarah says as they walk into the room

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 07:03 PM
( maybe i cant finish the RP.,.... but hurry thern ^^ <3 )

*pulls u into the room and pushes u on a table where u gets ties with leather chains on feets and arms to each coner og the table* now ! i can test my Diaper changer i got yesterday !!! hehe yaaaay <3

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 07:06 PM
"what is this mia" Sarah screams pulling hopelissly against the restraints on the table

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 07:09 PM
hahah ! nothing *smiles teasely* now i turn this off and leaves ! because i dont wanna join the fun with u in diapers. hahah *presses on the butten and leaves*

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 07:15 PM
Sarah struggles agaisnt the straps then watches as some mechanical arms come into view "mia what the heck is this !!"

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 07:26 PM
*the arms takes your clothes off and clips it off roughly and then turns u around so your butt turns in the air. so it gets something ownkown and Stick its into your ass and then it takes a finger and sticks it into your ass so the pills will stay there. then it turns u around again and then gets some tape and tapes your vagina together so its all taped in . so its gets some baby oil and gets some on your diaper spot. then it takes some of the oil on the arms finger and stixckcs it into your nose and then takes the finger and makes u sucks on it with sticking the finger in and out sometimes. then it takes it out and gets a frille pink diaper with hallo kitty on the butt and in front it says: Sweet poop . it takes your legs up and then slides it under your butt and then removes the finger from your butt and let the small butt plug stick into your ass. then its gets some tape and tapes the normally tapes on the diaper tight to you. and then tapes all around the diaper so it cant get off . then it gives u some kitty mittens on and tapes them too. so its gets a strap binky and gives it on u* hmmmmm * u hear Mia's voice* that was kinda fun looking at *burst out laughing* hahahaha just wait until facebook sees these picture's of u getting diapered ! hahahah omg hope to see u again some other time *walks in and smiles while unties u and pushes u to my door to outside* so dont pee to much until we meet again my little Sapoo <3 *lucks the door*

( done xD.... your t urn next time xD..... )

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 07:40 PM
"mia what's going on why are you doing this to me?" Sarah says pounding on mia's door trying to keep the crowded street from seeing her

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 07:50 PM
sarah + diaper + poop = your little Sapoo now ! so go into the little house beside mine u can sleep there until tomorrow sleep well and have a fun in there !

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 07:56 PM
"what are you talking about the doll house behind your house?" Sarah asks as she starts peeing lightly as it pushes against the plug

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 07:58 PM
yes ! go no *closes the door and goes to my room for playing computer*

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 08:13 PM
Sarah runs to mia's back yard and into the little doll house trying to untape the impossibly tight tapes and her kitty mittens wernt helping he as she started to cramp from not being able to poop

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 08:16 PM
*2 girls gets into the doll house* hallo cutie ! we shall sleep with u tonight <3

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 08:29 PM
"who says I want to sleep with you tonight" Sarah says pooping and pushing against the plug leaking some poop into the diaper Sarah moans slightly

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 08:35 PM
awww!!!! isn't she adorable ! *the blond haired girl pcinhes your cheek* awwww so cute cute cute !!!!! your hungry ?! *gets some old cake here were in the house and force u eating it* yummy !!! old with worms and all the nice old tree pieces in ! yummy *makes your mouth goes up and down like your eating* hahah xD how adorable *smirk*

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 08:41 PM
Sarah spits the cake out "go away I don't want anyone here" she says pooping more

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 08:43 PM
awwww did baby poop her little whiny diapy <3 ?! *pinches your cheek* need a change <3 ?!

( need to go now i cant play more........ next time im on a real com i will play more ^^ <3 ) so its your turn gå and make a new RP for us where u just starts a RP with babying me with the mashine :) <3 )

Pyroh
April 22nd, 09, 08:49 PM
Sarah shook her head "no leave me alone Im not a baby" she yells pooping more pushing it past the plug and moaning.
(we could just go on with this one and have in go back and forth from day to day)

diamin
April 22nd, 09, 10:46 PM
*the girls takes u in there arms and force u in a crib and ties u. and your legs is much longer then the crib* sleep well baby !*u falls asleep and u awakes inside the room tied to the mashine* hallo Sapoo! <3 ready for your change !? *presses the butten to get into the ''bab baby girl dress up and punishment* haha ! *the arms goes to grab u but broke on there way* HUH???? *i runs into the room* why it stopped?! *i kicks the table and the arms unties u and grabs me* NO!!!

( your turn ^^ <3 )

Pyroh
April 23rd, 09, 01:09 PM
The arms rip off mia's dress roughly as she is flipped over and spanked hard on her bare butt. Another hand comes out of the machine with a small pill and stuck it up into her butt hard and deep a finger keeping it there as another hand and pill come around and force the pill down her throat as she is continue to be spanked her butt starting to turn red. Sora still having thenpaci strapped into her mouth starts laughing unable to ywrnher diaper or kitten mittens off.
(there will be more his allows for your reaction)

diamin
April 24th, 09, 10:03 AM
( your name was sarah xD... )
owww!! stop it!!! stoooop!!

Pyroh
April 24th, 09, 11:09 AM
The hands continue to paddle mia as it grabs an identical diaper to Sarahs sliding it under you it flips you around tummy up and starts to oil your diapered area and moves one hand of baby oil to your face sticking a finger in your mouth and ear taping up your hello kitty diaper with: sweet poopie on the front. Grabbing the tape it taps the diaper normally then tapes it onto you grabing some mittens it slides them on your hands taping them on as well before strapping a paci in your mouth and scanning for more body hear it sences me and releases you saying "second heat source found change and punish then baby girl dress" the hands roughly placed a short baby dress on mia that is overly frilly and stops just above mia's diaper. And says "sissy baby across the chest

diamin
April 24th, 09, 11:37 AM
SISSY BABY WHAT!!?!! OMG !! dammit ROBOT"!!! ewww my ear!! im not a baby!!! ass robot!!! and dont punish me or i destroy u!!!

Pyroh
April 24th, 09, 11:42 AM
The robot hands stuck an oversized paci in mias mouth then picked Sarah up

diamin
April 24th, 09, 11:46 AM
NNMMHOOO!!! *tries to talk but wierd words comes out* hmhhooo!! mgern sjillm chhuu!! *looks at sarah*

Pyroh
April 24th, 09, 06:35 PM
The robotic arms place Sarah onto the changing table and strap her down again

diamin
April 24th, 09, 06:47 PM
*the arms takes the tapes off and removes the diaper and then places the buttplug in the diaper in your mouth and then makes the poo spread of in your face* OMG !! *mia runs to the exit* no one shall do that to me !! *the arms grabs mia and ties me tot he wall. then the arms goes to you and gives u a new diaper on there is big only pink and gives u 2 more on so u cant move and if u tries to move so i falls down and can crawl. The arms reaches a pink bride dress and then removes the diaper from your face and gives u the dress on and wipes the poo off your face and forrce u eating it and straps a binky in your mouth again*

Pyroh
April 24th, 09, 06:52 PM
Sarah struggles hopelessly around tearing as she's triple diapered in the thick diapers and dressed left on the changing table

diamin
April 24th, 09, 06:56 PM
*gets u tied off and ties u to the wall beside me and then grabs me and lays me on the table*

Pyroh
April 24th, 09, 07:21 PM
The arms untie Sarah from the wall and place her in a giant playpen and move mia to it as well then the arms dump a large amount of toys into it with us "play nice" a robotic voice says

diamin
April 24th, 09, 07:32 PM
play now ?!.... u little..... arrrg !

Pyroh
April 30th, 09, 07:47 PM
Sarah is tearing unable to talk because of the binki in her mouth she starts playing won dolls to the best grip her padded hands would allow

diamin
April 30th, 09, 10:47 PM
shim no plug!!! *tries to say :im not playing*

Pyroh
May 3rd, 09, 04:46 AM
After a few hours in the pen the pills mia was forced to take worked it's magic and she was pooping and peeing heavily. Sarah was also starting to pee and poop

diamin
May 3rd, 09, 12:28 PM
wewooyyy!! *touches my bump*

Pyroh
May 4th, 09, 01:04 PM
The computer was watching as mia started to touch herself and brought some arms to lift her hour of the playpen and squished the mess she was making more around her in the diaper. Holding MIA over the playpen
Sarah crawled to the cornor of the playpen trying to stand up and get out but unable to stand for long with the growing mess in her diaper

diamin
May 4th, 09, 10:56 PM
ewww!!! let me down!!! now!!!

Pyroh
May 5th, 09, 03:19 AM
The robotic arms slowly lower mia over Sarah and sets her on he like a rider and horse

diamin
May 6th, 09, 12:45 AM
*llooks at sarah* huh?!

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 02:06 AM
Sarah tried to move but it was poojtlessnthere was no where to go to in the play pen she was stuck with MIA on her back
The arms held mia firmly on Sarah the mess was being moved around more by sarahs movement

diamin
May 6th, 09, 02:09 AM
ewwww!!! *holds on sarah and tries to get down but cant*

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 02:34 AM
Sarah struggles to get up but the arms and mia on her back keep her down on all fours making her way around the playpen
(please post a little more then your last postnso I have something to work with for my post)

diamin
May 6th, 09, 02:39 AM
*my poo gets all around the diaper and i begins to poop more* hmmmmm u bad bad ro.,,.,/,, girl! * the riding maked my word change to girl instead of robot*....

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 02:49 AM
Sarah is flushed red a this new treatment unable to protest the paci gag locked in her mouth she started to pee and poop a fair ammount.
The robotic arms picked Sarah up moving mia back into the air and sat Sarah on her butt forcing the mess to spread around her triple diapers the pee leaking out to the 2nd one. The arms then placed Mia back on Sarah and tapped her feet around sarahs waist and hands around her chest and neck t

diamin
May 6th, 09, 02:53 AM
*gets all red in the face because im touching sarahs breast and gets so close to her. but can feel im gunna poo much more and the i poo and pees so it leaks to the last diaper*

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 02:59 AM
Sarah crawls around the nursery trying to get away from the arms she starts to the open door

diamin
May 6th, 09, 03:02 AM
whiire u guu?

(when dress up :P ?)

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 03:05 AM
(dunno when yet. Can you take over arms for a bit?)
Sarah tries to mumble to the door but it comes out as some moans as she keeps crawling her mess becoming bigger

diamin
May 6th, 09, 03:12 AM
( cant now... im crying.....)

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 11:11 AM
Sarahs crawling was getting slower as her mess got bigger. It was harder for her to move her legs up farther past her hips all the while each movement she made made mia touch her breast and make mia's mess press against mia's body. Sarah was bright red from mia's hands being tapped to her breasts so Mia couldn't get away from the current position

diamin
May 6th, 09, 11:53 AM
*the diaper leak out so the poop and pee gets on sarahs back and legs and does my best for not letting it leak more*

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 12:53 PM
Sarah feels the mess in her back and strugles not to roll over on mia crawling to the still open door
(sweetie can you become the robotic arms a bit now)

diamin
May 6th, 09, 01:02 PM
( cant now ..... soon maybe ;:) )

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 01:05 PM
(aww I wanted you to just keep the girls in the nursery I don't want to be doing everything)

diamin
May 6th, 09, 01:08 PM
( awwww i understand u ... i do... but i dont have any fantasy now..... seriously non... )

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 01:17 PM
(I sees me has nothing really left on my mind saddly with out helps)
Sarah reaches the door with her hands but a robotic arm grabs her foot "naughty naughty baby" a rootic voice says picking Sarah up by her foot and untaping mia from Sarah holding them both in the air

diamin
May 6th, 09, 01:50 PM
( im sorry......:(.... ) *shakes in air and some of the scat gets out of the diaper and down to my back* ichhi !!

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 03:15 PM
(oo is fine)
The robotic arms wipe mia down in thenair cleaing evrything but where she's diapered as it wasn't remove.

diamin
May 6th, 09, 03:24 PM
huh ?!.....*the gags get off my mouth* now stop it !!! im not a baby u idiot !!! IM A TEEN !!!!

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 03:37 PM
Only babies are in this room" a robotic voice says laying Mia down on thenl changig table untappng her diapers she was in cleaning her wiping hard and soft in different areas and oiling and powdering her evenly getting some powder in her face.
Sarah struggles to get free from the arms hopelessly as she is held and her mess forcefully spread around her diaper

diamin
May 6th, 09, 03:41 PM
stop diapering me again !?!?!?!

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 05:03 PM
The arms slow down on the diapering of mia giving her a chance to move if she wants it
The arms holding Sarah start messaging her through the diaper she moans against the gag in her mouth

diamin
May 6th, 09, 05:07 PM
*tris to get away* nooo noo !!!!!

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 05:16 PM
The hands return to Mia and pin her back down and start diapering her slitting 2 of the diapers then adding 4 stuffers adding thickness and absorbtion to thendiapers and finally placing then 3rd diaper up taping itnon regulary and then getting tape and taping it on. Then placing Mia on the floor but she is unable to walk due to the thickness
Sarah Is still being massage by the hands she has came twice now

diamin
May 6th, 09, 05:47 PM
*lays there and tries to crawl can crawl but is really slow*

Pyroh
May 6th, 09, 06:35 PM
The arms place a small collor on mia and a leash connects to it the leash would let Mia crawl anywhere inside the room but not outside it.
Sarah laid on the changing table moaning from the masage she was gettig to her private through the diapers

diamin
May 7th, 09, 05:09 PM
*looks at sarah and gets kinda jaloux because i dont let any pleasure...*

Pyroh
May 7th, 09, 06:00 PM
Sarah looks confused and is embarressed

diamin
May 7th, 09, 06:03 PM
*looks away*.........*blushes*

Pyroh
May 7th, 09, 06:05 PM
Sarah lays there in desperate need if a change in her full diapers