PDA

View Full Version : RP anyone?

Sami-Chan
January 15th, 10, 01:26 AM
I had an idea for Silent Hill or Resident Evil, but I'll do anything else like romance, war, space aliens, ect.

Cardiac Arrest
January 15th, 10, 01:38 AM
hmmmm? Resident Evil you say? Well, I must say you've gotten me interested just by saying those two words.

anifan5890
January 15th, 10, 01:42 AM
I am very Interested. You name the rp, I will join, and please tell me when it starts.

Bandit Keith
January 15th, 10, 01:45 AM
a resident evil are we talking about the plot from the movies or the games or are they about the some befor if its like the movies Im in

Sami-Chan
January 15th, 10, 01:55 AM
hmmmm? Resident Evil you say? Well, I must say you've gotten me interested just by saying those two words.

Sweetness. So do you wanna make one together?

anifan5890
January 15th, 10, 01:57 AM
a three person rp sounds great. we can make it a private one, and we will have fun with it.

Cardiac Arrest
January 15th, 10, 01:58 AM
Of course! Resident Evil is one of my favorite game series/movie series, so I'm in no matter what.

Sami-Chan
January 15th, 10, 02:11 AM
Awesome! I was thinking we would be original with it if ya want, or we could be the already created people, like Claire and Leon meet up again and face the Las Plagas or the Uroboros or even something else new.

Cardiac Arrest
January 15th, 10, 02:23 AM
I'm gonna go with a character sorta similar to Sherry from RE2, in a way that my character wouldn't be able to fight, and she'd have to be looked out for... But nothing as annoying as Ashley Graham... *shudders* Gimme a second to come up with which OC I should use.

Sami-Chan
January 15th, 10, 02:33 AM
I like annoying her by looking up her skirt :D

On topic. I don't know if I'm gonna be a O.C or Claire...or maybe Jill. Ada? I figure it out.

Bandit Keith
January 15th, 10, 02:37 AM
a I was thinking my oc seto but in this setting hes skilled in hand to hand,melee weapens,guns, the martel arts,survil,fear and pych out metheds and few others

his looks would be about like blades looks from the movie blade

the race I was hopeing is ok could be like blade a day walker or in other words a vamp that can walk in the day light

also he has a funny yet wierd senes of humer

past his mom was bite by a vamp befor he was born so his dna went trhow changes he has the there strenges and none of there weakens besides the thrust for blood and he keeps that serprest with a sermum made of garlic and ligud silver

his weapon of choose is a acid eched silver infused sword and he cares stakes a stake gun a gun with ligud garlic and bulltets made with silver

anifan5890
January 15th, 10, 02:49 AM
I am still working on my character. I have it down to a original character who is distantly related to either Ada, or some one who is new the franchise.

Cardiac Arrest
January 16th, 10, 01:13 AM
Alright, I've got it!

Name: Amy Michelle Johnson
Info: Amy has very light blonde hair, and brown eyes. She wears a pink skirt and a white t-shirt.
Amy is a very shy, scared little girl. She lost most of her relatives in the most recent viral outbreak. The only person she has left is her older sister, but she has no idea where to find her.

Sami-Chan
January 16th, 10, 01:31 AM
I only need one person to RP with me, so this may be a tough decision...

Oh, I decided to be Ada on this one. In the thread, though, she no longer works for anyone at the moment due to the
[[SPOILER!!!]]
death of Wesker.