PDA

View Full Version : RP section upgrade

Spydare
October 25th, 10, 02:54 PM
I've been noticing some RP's have had some ppl, who weren't rping, post there thoughts in the thread. Now the players/admins have handled it, but I'm sure there are other ppl who would want to simply talk about the story/rp.

So why not make a section dedicated to comments/thoughts/discussions of the RPs? That way ppl can post things without disrupting the flow of the RP and still be able to say "I like this story" and not get banned for it.

Ryukkira
October 25th, 10, 07:26 PM
I totally agree with this,people interrupting rps by commenting on it asking about it is just annoying. A section like that would make it so much better for everyone.

Cardiac Arrest
October 25th, 10, 07:43 PM
...You must be blind, because they already have a section of the forums for that kind of stuff. The Role Playing Recruitment and Discussion forum.

http://diaperedanime.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/role_playing_recruitment-22/index.html

"Role Playing Recruitment & Discussion Recruit other members to join in a roleplay or never ending diaper story with you! Use before starting a new roleplay or neverending story if you haven't got anyone to roleplay with or are not sure if an idea you have will work. Discuss current diaper roleplays or stories and throw around ideas for future roleplays." Note the bolded and underlined words.

Seriously... How can you not spot that? It's only two lines below the Role Playing Realm... -_-;

Kamelot
October 25th, 10, 08:13 PM
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/20080000/ngbbs4abcf208e75d9.jpg

Bandit Keith
October 25th, 10, 08:16 PM
I think Spydare meant on the people putting stuff in a rp when they like it but not part of it like''continue'' Go on'' ''its getting intriguing''. But the lower part of the text on the'' Role Playing Recruitment & Discussion'' some one might over look it or think its meant as discussing ways to make one more entrusting or ways to improve that and theres people who don't rp so they never pay mind to the rp part of the site where you make that stuff just the ones that people are rping in and reads them.

So it might make sense to make a area for that soul purpose of them chatting about what rp they like and why.

Spydare
October 25th, 10, 09:48 PM
Thank you Keith, thats the main idea for my suggestion, A place for commentary.

Kanji
November 1st, 10, 02:22 AM
RP does kind of need to be overhauled, in that respect we need things like a dedicated OOC board besides just recruitment and discussion, and a place where advanced RP is encouraged rather than the drivel that pumps out over a thousand posts a day.

That and some motherfucking dice functionality would be nice.

The_Enigma
November 1st, 10, 09:09 PM
RP does kind of need to be overhauled, in that respect we need things like a dedicated OOC board besides just recruitment and discussion, and a place where advanced RP is encouraged rather than the drivel that pumps out over a thousand posts a day.

That and some motherfucking dice functionality would be nice.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/9/11/128971965054502285.jpg