PDA

View Full Version : How RPing here works?

TestedTri
June 20th, 11, 09:36 PM
I have a question about the Role playing on this site. I have done role plays before but me and the others were rarely on at the same time, so we did it through a kind of Private message system. But here i'm getting that the Rp vanishes as soon as you log off. Is that true? cause i doubt i'd be on when others would be, making RPing difficult. So I like it if someone could tell me how the whole things works.

Stoner
June 21st, 11, 12:14 AM
uh, the only difference between what you mentioned and here is that here the RPs are not private but readable by everyone unless you do a private one via Private Messages.

Mute-Hexyz
June 26th, 11, 06:11 AM
I suggest subscribing to your rps so you can look at your user cp to check your rps to see if there are any new posts. my guess is who have been looking on the home page and it shows the most recent rps. or maybe there are so many rps going on you look for it in the forums and it already appears on the next page due to new rps beings created. whatever the case is use thread tools and subscribe you your rps okay TestedTri?

what happens when you log off is new rps make your rp go to the bottom of the list until you post again so subscribe to your rps.