PDA

View Full Version : RWBY: White Roses Blackmail (Ryuko Motoi

Pyrrha Nikos
July 11th, 17, 01:04 PM
Ruby rose whobwas age eighteen was waiting for her partner outside of professor Ports. "Hurry up babe it's Friday and your the only one in the class i want to start the weekend already and relax since we also don't have homework this time".

Ruby and Weiss have been going out for a whole year now and she was the one who confessed her feelings. "Also your not allowed to study this weekend because you wouldn't remember?"

(In team RWBY's room)

Blake was reading an ABDL website off her scroll while Yang was playing a video game on hers. She looked at her girlfriend and grinned and kissed her on the cheek then lightly spanked Yang's butt and a crinkle was heard. "You wearing Diapers now Yang? I'm not also I need to pee so..." Blake concentrated and released her bladder.

Blake let out a moan as her Pants panties started to become warm
She started to purr. "I'm glad we're on my bed and that Weiss and Ruby won't be here for a while." Blake stopped wetting herself and cuddled with her girlfriend.

Ryuko Matoi
July 11th, 17, 01:10 PM
Weiss sighed as she walked out of the classroom. "Yes Ruby, I know." she said, slightly ticked off. She gave her a slight kiss on the cheek. "Let's go see what Blake and Yang are doing" she added to this, walking there, dragging Ruby along by hand.

(I said Yang would not like diapers herself XD)

Yang blushed as she was spanked. "H-Hey! N-No! Of course I'm not wearing a freaking diaper!" she yelps. She revealed that she had a candy wrapper in her pocked that crinkled.

As she saw blake puss herself she blushed. "B-Babe... what are you doing!" she said, seeing her go in her own pants.

Pyrrha Nikos
July 11th, 17, 07:38 PM
(oh sorry my mistake)

Ruby blushed just a bit she still hasn't gotten used to Weiss giving her kisses. "O-ok and don't get upset missing one study session isn't going to hurt you Weiss so relax alright" Ruby pulled her hand out of Weiss's grip. "I can walk you know anyway I don't want you stressing out like last week and I'm sure Blake and Yang are fine" she started walking beside Weiss.

Blake actually pouted at her girlfriend due to reaction and not wearing a Diaper. "Yang there is nothing wrong with Diapers you know I believe have a pack hidden in the closet for me and I've been trying to get you to wear one for sometime now and here I thought you were finally wearing one" Blake closed her scroll.

"And you know I like wetting myself because it makes me feel like a kitten again I thought I told you about me being an ABDL honey and don't worry I'll clean up the sheet's and take a bath before Weiss and Ruby show up" Blake shrugged her shoulders.

Ryuko Matoi
July 11th, 17, 09:19 PM
Weiss smirks. "Oh, sorry Ruby. You just look so cute when you're all blushy like that!" she chuckled. She went to their room, and was about to open the door.

"Look... Blake... I dunno... it's kinda your thing... not really mine" Yang said

Pyrrha Nikos
July 12th, 17, 12:09 AM
Ruby smiled and kissed Weiss on the cheek as they were now in front of the room door. "Oh Weiss when did you become such a tease I'm starting to think you hang around Yang to much" she grinned. "So since your not going to be busy this weekend want to do something together"

Blake frowned. "I know it's my thing Yang be honest with me" she got off the bed and there was a huge wet spot were she was sitting. "Do you accept my fetish's? If you don't I'll stop" her cat ears went down as she wasn't wearing her bow as it sitting on Weiss's and Ruby's dresser.

Ryuko Matoi
July 12th, 17, 06:07 AM
Weiss smiled "sure thing Ruby. Let's see how the team is doing first though!" Weiss said as she opened the door.

Yang sighed. "I do Blake... I just need to get used to it... that's all..." she said

Pyrrha Nikos
July 12th, 17, 06:21 AM
Ruby walked into the room first. "Awesome I was thinking we can go on a date how does that sound?" She didn't get a response. "Weiss are you okay?" She turned her head and eyes widened in shock. "Yang what the heck!! Is going on?"

Blake turned her head at the door and eyes widened in fear. "Oh my god Weiss Ruby I can explain uhh...I just woke up and had a nightmare and I woke up all sweaty yeah that's it" she tried to make an excuse. "Yang and I will take a bath right now"

Ryuko Matoi
July 12th, 17, 07:26 AM
Weiss grinned and began taking pictures of blake and yang with her scroll. "I know what we're doing this weekend." She said.

Yang got completely red "Ruby! Weiss!" She helps, hiding under her blanket!

Pyrrha Nikos
July 12th, 17, 08:04 AM
Ruby went up to Blake's bed and pulled the blanket off her sister. "Yang Xiao Long you wet the bed last night and both you and Blake wet yourself that's it I had enough you two will be punished if you don't Weiss will post those pictures around Beacon" she looked at Weiss. I'll take care of Yang you can handle Blake

Ruby looked at Yang and pulled her to her feet. "Weiss will talk about punishing you both"

Blake started to tear up as Weiss was taking pictures it was so humiliating. "Weiss stop it and Yang and didn't do anything to deserve a stupid punishment" she ran to the bathroom opening the door and went inside and closed it.

Ryuko Matoi
July 13th, 17, 07:34 PM
Weiss smirks calls out to Blake. "No worries Blake. Just, go take a bath, I'll take care of the rest. Your punishment will be something we both enjoy" she said with a smirk.

Yang's face went red. "Ruby! No! I didn't do anything! You are not the boss of me!" she hissed

Pyrrha Nikos
July 14th, 17, 04:36 PM
In the bathroom Blake was taking off her clothes and started to the bath. "I can't believe I'm in this situation oh why did I wet myself this is going to suck I just know it is" she took her bra and her teddy bear printed panties then stopped the bath and got in. "What did Weiss mean by that does she know my secret I hope not"

Ruby grabbed Yang's hand and dragged her to Weiss's bed which was easy considering she was just as strong as her sister. Ruby set on the bed and forcd Yang over her knee. "You want to act like a baby and wet yourself I'll treat you like one" Ruby raised hand and bought it down on her sister's wet butt.

Ryuko Matoi
July 15th, 17, 08:33 AM
Weiss looked at Ruby "shall I get the stuff?" She asked out loud.

Yang yelps as she felt her butt being spanked harshly! "Ruby! Stop it!" She cried

Pyrrha Nikos
July 15th, 17, 05:43 PM
Ruby ignored Yang and continued spanking her. "No Yang lately you've been acting like a brat so from now on I'll be treating you like one I can't believe your older than me sometimes" she continued spanking her sister Harder.

Ruby looked at Weiss and nodded. "Yes Babe get the supplies and ill tell Ozpin we will need a bigger room" she gave Yang one last spanking.

In the bathroom Blake was cleaning herself up scrubbing shampoo in her hair then she remembered she had forgotten to get clothes. "Crap how can I forget to get clothes" she let out a sigh. "Can someone bring me clothes please please?" Blake yelled out.

Ryuko Matoi
July 15th, 17, 05:46 PM
Yang groans and struggles, but is quickly reduced to a crying mess.

"Blake, I'll give you some clothes, hang on" Weiss said as she shifted a simple tank top and shorts under the door.

Pyrrha Nikos
July 15th, 17, 06:59 PM
Ruby took Yang off her lap and took out her own scroll and taken a picture. "Look Yang Weiss and I have been talking and you and Blake have been seen pretty bad I mean your grades are terrible and Blake has been acting strange lately i can't put it to word"

Blake was done taking a bath so she got out and grabbed the pink tank top and slipped it. She then noticed Weiss forgot to get to get her some panties so she didn't put on the black shorts yet. "Weiss I still need panties" she called out.

Ryuko Matoi
August 2nd, 17, 07:29 PM
Yang blushed as she was pushed off, pulling her pants back up. "Jeez Ruby... you're gonna get it now..." Yang hissed, but was too embarrassed as of the moment.

"Yeah yeah, stop whining Blake, you sound like a baby" she sighed, shoving some panties under the door.