PDA

View Full Version : Shaving down

MutsuMutsu
May 26th, 09, 01:53 AM
So, boys and girls. Does anybody shave their pubic hair?

I do because it is very irritating ever since I have them. It's good for the diaper.

Let's share some stories.

MokatheGroundhog
May 26th, 09, 02:04 AM
i never shave my pubes, i'd like to just use my electric razor to trim my beard and moustache

MutsuMutsu
May 26th, 09, 02:09 AM
One day, I want to do a laser treatment on my facial hair and my body hair (including the pubic area). Very irritated since I had them.

MokatheGroundhog
May 26th, 09, 02:10 AM
is laser treatment safe?

MutsuMutsu
May 26th, 09, 02:17 AM
is laser treatment safe?

These days... yes. Very safe and not that costy for small portions.

MokatheGroundhog
May 26th, 09, 02:23 AM
ok just wondering mutsu

Winnie Cooper
May 26th, 09, 02:54 AM
I didn't know they did laser treatment on your genital area.

Gotta be less painful than a Brazilian, right? I mean - ouch.

I shave everything below the neckline. I also shave my face, of course. But in the Winter I let a beard grow for warmth. I have had my eyebrows done before by someone who knew what she was doing and they looked great - would like to do it again.

lolicon834
May 26th, 09, 11:45 PM
I've never shaved down, but I do like to trim my pubic hair to keep it neat.

DiaperedKathy
May 27th, 09, 12:17 AM
I shave my pubic hair but not all the way

TBinthehoodie
May 27th, 09, 12:21 AM
i will when i start wearing diapers

Pifflestick
May 27th, 09, 12:49 AM
I would but I'm afraid of doing it. What if I accidentally cut myself? And what am I to do about the after-shave? I hear using after-shave on your genitals hurts like a mofo.

Winnie Cooper
May 27th, 09, 03:39 AM
lol!! You don't use after-shave! You use lotion - preferably a moisturizing one. Baby oil works nicely too.

As for cutting - I have before, it's not really a big deal. Just like a nick on your face isn't that big a deal. I did have a bad cut on my leg from shaving once, though.

Joker_Andre
May 27th, 09, 05:03 AM
but doesn't it get itchy? or anything like that?

Winnie Cooper
May 27th, 09, 12:25 PM
When the hair starts growing back, it will itch like hades. I shave several times a week to avoid this.

Lovely
May 30th, 09, 02:09 AM
I shave about every other week when I'm in the shower after I shave my legs (yes I'm a girl.) With some lotion it doesn't seem to itch, plus it stays softer longer and smells good. I did cut myself once, but it cleared up within a couple days. Though I don't know how badly it would hurt for a guy! :eek:

MutsuMutsu
May 30th, 09, 02:29 AM
I shave about every other week when I'm in the shower after I shave my legs (yes I'm a girl.) With some lotion it doesn't seem to itch, plus it stays softer longer and smells good. I did cut myself once, but it cleared up within a couple days. Though I don't know how badly it would hurt for a guy! :eek:

Men have thicker body hair than women. So you can imagine that it will be more painful than you imagine.

l3anned
May 30th, 09, 02:52 AM
i shave, though i would prefer a better trimming device than my electric razor... preferably laser or something that gets closer.... i tried shaving with a standard razor with foam... and needless to say it was very hectic.... and i had a lot more cuts which proved to be very uncomfortable, especially all my hair either usually gets ingrown, or snagged on something... (and yes this was directed towards shaving my pubic hair... i am a GUY)

TBinthehoodie
May 30th, 09, 02:58 AM
did u try clipping it first with a pair of (tried spelling the word but u get the idea) then going in with a electric razor?

l3anned
May 30th, 09, 03:00 AM
scissors? yeah, I've tried every tactic, though i still get about 5-8 mm to still be there... annoying~

Lovely
May 30th, 09, 03:42 AM
Men have thicker body hair than women. So you can imagine that it will be more painful than you imagine.

Oh yikes! I do have thick hair.. well.. maybe not in my private area, but wow, I'm so sorry. Lawls.

Tika
May 30th, 09, 03:43 AM
i shaved once or twice but im to lazy to keep up with it

lolicon834
May 31st, 09, 05:39 PM
lol, I know how you feel! I think I would like it, but I'm too lazy to shave my face regularly as it is....not sure if I could keep up shaving anything else on a regular basis.

Dralzz
June 3rd, 09, 02:56 AM
I've been shaving my legs and pubic area the past few weeks. I love how smooth it makes my legs feel. I'm still getting a lot of irritation and razor bumps on my crotch, though. I'm hoping that between repeated shaving and a different kind of shaving gel, it'll stop doing that.
I love the feeling of being shaved, but the irritation is just so troublesome...

Winnie Cooper
June 3rd, 09, 03:31 AM
Try shaving with conditioner.

JanusMagus
June 3rd, 09, 07:10 AM
I remember shaving my private area the first time with an electric shaver. I did trim first before doing this. ( ;-;) I hated it when the hair started to grow. It was so itchy that it felt like i was going through puberty again. (mainly saying this cause of the scratching) 2 years after that I did it again, this time with a bladed razor, while taking a shower. It was so much better, it felt so smooth. Then came the hair growing again. So, I decided to maintain it by shaving when it was needed. I do suggest you use an electric shaver if you're going to do your tush. Let's just say I went and did that and experienced so much pain for 4 days. I did not nick myself, but whatever I did it really hurt to sit down. (._. ) Needless to say, I haven't shaved there for a long time since my first time. Any tips might be of use.

Ya, the up keep on doing this is a pain. So every now and then I will shave when I plan on diaper time at night or day whenever I feel like it.

P.S.
I'M A GUY AS WELL. ^( ^-^)>