PDA

View Full Version : Sheena Bay

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 01:51 AM
Please enjoy this RP we have put together.

BACKGROUND:

It was a dark and rainy night on the prison island of Sheena Bay. Within its walls the screams of countless men and woman could be heard. POWs, they were the prisoners Sheena Bay held. The prisoners had become the guinea pigs for special experimentation, by the corrupt staff of Sheena Bay. That night, (Number of prisoners is done by RPers. More will escape as time goes on.) prisoners would escape Sheena Bay. …However, not until their own experimentation had begun.

BIO:

Name:
Appearance (picture):
Weapon (picture if wanted):
Back-story:
Abilities given from virus (virus is what I meant about “experimentation” + virus letter at start.) (Example: T-Virus, Increased regenerative abilities):
Diapers (yes or no and reason why if wanted):
CREATED BY: Siegfried, Zebra King, Plasma, Pyroh, Knightmare, armydude07.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:00 AM
Name: Jack Zebra

Appearance: tall, muscler, blue eyes, short black hair, wheres orange prison clothes

Weapon: saw knife (very big and pointy)

Back-story: had a very bad experience at a circus and acidentaly murdered a clown

Abilities given from virus: can turn into a beast that is almost like a wolf but bigger and has very sharp claws and fangs

Diapers: yes, where them because of affects of virus

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:07 AM
Name: Albert Sullivan
Appearance:http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m250/sundar_2006/300px-Walter_sullivan_old.jpg
Weapon: 7mm pistol (fists until I get it) http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/04/70/sig_sauer_p226_airsoft_pistol_kit_reviews_777028_5 0.jpg
Back-story: Albert served as infantry in 2 wars. Sadly he lost his wife and his son in the wars. However, because of that loss he was pushed to be one of the most dangerous on the frontlines. For his brutality in battle he was named "Crying Man", for the tears he shed while in battle. He was taken to Sheena Bay 8 years ago....
Abilities given from virus: H-Virus, Virus takes effect after 3 days of dormancy. It causes the infected's eyes to bleed, and the body to go under vast metomorphisis. Signs: sweating, hearing voices, insane laughter, no appetite, and lack of sleep.
Diapers: No

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:11 AM
"Cold tonight too." thought Al, as he stared around his cell.

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:13 AM
Al had been in this cell, for a very long time. Eight miserable years if he got his math down.

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:14 AM
"I wonder how Jack is sleeping?" Al chuckled to himself.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:14 AM
Jack sat down on the bench and lit up a cigar.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:15 AM
im not sleeping Al! Jack said from his cell

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:16 AM
"Hhuhu... I thought not...."

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:17 AM
"Another night in hell, eh Jacky?"

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:18 AM
"Damn" Jack said putting the cigar bud out.

"Is it me or is it quiet here tonight"?

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:19 AM
Im a little suspicious of this unusual quietness! Jack said

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:19 AM
"Yeah now that you mention it.....I don't hear the birds tonight."

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:20 AM
*Looks out window bars* "Hmmmm...Thats odd"

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:21 AM
(The lights started flickring)

"Damn powers going out again"!

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:21 AM
What, you see something?

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:23 AM
"Nah. Just the usual. No sun at all. HAHAHA!"

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:25 AM
"the damn guard isn't even here tonight"! "That leaves me thinking"!

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:26 AM
"About what?" Al grunted

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:29 AM
(The power goes out)

"Damn it"!

"Im thinking maybe they donna do something to us"!

"Remember how Big John was carried out of here earlier today, for no reason"

"I think they did something to him"

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:30 AM
"If that's the case then John is already dead....you know how inhuman these people are." Al whispered.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:31 AM
"These bastards better not mess with me or they will be sorry"!

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:33 AM
"Easy there! You should know by now that you live longer, if you keep your fucking head down!" Yelled Al. "I can understad though....poor John...Didn't even have a chance."

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:34 AM
"sorry"

"wait, I heard something"?

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:35 AM
"Stay nice and quiet Jack."

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:38 AM
(The guard comes in and opens Jacks cell door)!

"Hey, what are you doing, get off me" Jack yelled

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:40 AM
"Jack!!" Al stumbles up. "Get the fuck off him asshole!"

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:42 AM
(The guard is restless)

(Without light, Jack couldn't see him)

(Then Jack was knocked out with a metalic object)

(Al, could only here jacks body being dragged across the dirty cold concrete floor)

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:44 AM
"Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Al screams into the dark. "Give him back you fucker!!!! I'll rip your heart out!!!"

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:45 AM
Suddenly, al's door busts open and a guard come in for him!

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:46 AM
"Get your cold hands off me!! I have rights!!!"

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:47 AM
The guard, with a smirk, clubs Al over the head with a pipe.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:47 AM
(The guard wacked him to the ground with the same matalic object)!

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:48 AM
The night retains its quiet.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:49 AM
Both men are dragged into some room.

Jack wakes up strapped to a table and hooked up to a monitor!

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:51 AM
The monitors beep quietly in the background. Cables and equipment are scattered throughout the room.

Zebra King
January 12th, 09, 02:53 AM
Jack reaches upward but cant because he is paralyzed.

Siegfried
January 12th, 09, 02:56 AM
~~Thread Paused Until Monday Meeting. People should join soon or else the story might get a little difficult.~~

Pyroh
January 12th, 09, 03:52 AM
Name: Shane statics

Appearance:tall skinny some muscles not large. After break out blue jeans tank top and a opened button down black dress shirt

Weapon: bladed bow staff (ninaga I believe)

Back-story: murdered his family and neighbors in cold blood late at night after his father beat him while drunk

Abilities given from virus: enhanced speed strenght reflexes. When he focus on on objects they seem to slow down to him. regeneration

Diapers: yes, bladder infection when he was young left him with little control

Pyroh
January 12th, 09, 03:55 AM
Shane sits in the dark of the power out night after listening to jack and al get dragged off.
Shane mutters to him self softly "those two make six this week so far no one comes back" shane lays back on his bench and falls asleep in the quite night

Zebra King
January 13th, 09, 01:46 AM
Jack was strained to the table.

Soon several scientists came in with needles

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 02:01 AM
The room was silent, as the anticipation was apparent.

Zebra King
January 13th, 09, 02:03 AM
The scientists jabbed jack with the needles and jack started seeing things.

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 02:07 AM
"................" "..........................................fuck.... .."

Zebra King
January 13th, 09, 02:09 AM
Jack ripped through the shackles and statrted clawing away at them

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 02:11 AM
*coughs up blood* "...huhhhhh....." *throws up* "Huurrrhhh!" ".........." ".................................................. ..Jack?"

Zebra King
January 13th, 09, 02:15 AM
one by one the scientists were slaughtered.

Jack had become some kind of monster. His hair was long and bushy. His eyes were as cold as the moon lite sky. His fangs were 4x's as big as they were before. Jack had become a wolf demon. Guards came marching through the door with guns and blades.

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 02:19 AM
"........Jesus christ......" Al whispered, awestruck "...is..is that Jack?...."

An unhuman sound reverberated throughout the room. "RRRRRHHHHHHHHRRRRRHHAAHH!!!!!" equipment blew up, air hissed through pipes, and Al began to fade into darkness again.

Pyroh
January 13th, 09, 02:27 AM
Shane laid on his bench listening to the screams in the distence

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 02:47 AM
Shane's cell was quiet, except for the cold stare of the moon through the barred window.

Pyroh
January 13th, 09, 02:59 AM
Shane sits up hearing his cell door open "who's there... Answer me... Hey" shane feels a sudden jolt on his head and gets dragged off to the room with al and jack

Knightmare
January 13th, 09, 05:35 AM
Name: Ethan Set "Knightmare"
Appearance (picture):Click here (http://www.oblivioninfo.de/images/r/r_mymr.jpg)Dark blue long hair, red eyes 6 feet tall.
Weapon (picture if wanted):The Crimson Sword:Tainted by the color of blood
Back-story:Ethan Set known as "Knightmare" he who uses the shadow and blends in to assassinate without being seen.His reason to kill is judgement he casts judgement upon those who judge.
Abilities given from virus:The ability to see in the dark and see heat sources.
Diapers:no

Siegfried
January 13th, 09, 06:14 AM
~~Thread Paused Until Tuesday Meeting.~~

Pyroh
January 13th, 09, 02:08 PM
Shane wakes up slowly he has been strapped to a bench and cannot move any part of him "what's going on here" he yells out as he notices medical sounds around him

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:14 AM
~Thread continues in 5..4..3..2..1....0!...~

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:17 AM
Ethan was preparing himself for is escape when...All of a sudden lights around him appeared he was surrounded by guards.Being a great assassin wouldn't save him here not without all the lights.As the first wave of guards came for him he dodged before counter-attacking.Before he could take a breathe the second wave of guards had already put Ethan on the ground.Unable to move Ethan stopped resisting.

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 02:21 AM
Jack in the other room was knocked out on the floor cobvered in the blood of the men he had slaughtered

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:23 AM
Al saw Jack hit the floor, before he fell unconcious on the lab table.

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:24 AM
Ethan opened is eyes...He couldn't see it was too blurry he couldn't move either.Unable to function he just closed is eyes.

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:26 AM
Lights flashed on and off, and medical computers hummed, as the blood was cleaned off the floor of the strange room.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 02:29 AM
Shane heard someone on the table somewhere in the room "who is here" he managed to say unable to move. The next thing he heard was "doctor one is awake shale we begin"

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 02:31 AM
Jack awoke, noticing al passed out.

For some reason though, Jack had a very bad headache and hisarms hurt from the needles. He had no clue what had just happened. He arose form the floor and tried waking al up.

Jack noticed across the room, that another doctor and another man were their. Jack was unnoticed and just watched.

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:34 AM
Ethan awoke finding himself unable to see properly is vision went from black and white.Everywhere he looked he saw purple steam.He decided to close is eyes again due to is eyes condition he thought i'd be best to wait and see if it got better.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 02:39 AM
The doctor walked over to shane and injected a red thick liquid into shane "for what you did your lucky your here shane. Cutting four blocks of telephone cords lighting two houses on fire and burning their residents alive almost dead but still alive" shane couldn't move well he knewwhat the doctor was talking about but could do nothing to stop him from talking as he took several more injections his heart raced and the medical machines around him seemed to be going nuts "he's slipping bring him back now" yelled the doctors and another jolt this one on his chest brought him back quickly but left him too weak to struggle

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 02:43 AM
From across the room, Jack shouted "Leave him alone you bastards"!

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:47 AM
Ethan opened is eyes he could see properly.But is body wouldn't move "I have been drugged" he thought to himself.As he looked around the room he noticed people they were surrounded by purple smoke.The smoke was created by is eyes...He could see purple smoke through the wall.He believed this to be some kind of human detection."Either that or i'm gone crazy" he thought to himself.Before looking around to find that their was other people like him that seemed to be in a very bad shape.

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:49 AM
"...F...ff.....Fuck......." cursed Al heaving himself to a crawl "You docters, or so you say are fucked."

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 02:50 AM
Jack grabbed a very sharp knife off a table.

"leave him alone,or so help me I will kill you all"

Jack didn't know if he could handle them all.

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:53 AM
Al groggily saw Jack, the prisoner Shane, and one person he didn't know.

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:53 AM
Hearing whispers from across the room.Ethan tried to get up barely able to stand he made is way across.When he saw the distinction from the others and the doctors.It suddenly made a connection.Is body still being some what asleep he ran and jumped on one of the doctors before falling to is knees.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 02:54 AM
Shane passes out as his blood was taken to test it and make sure shane wouldn't die

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:54 AM
The docters startled edged away as the man fell. watching him nervously, the doctors continued at their work, testing the blood.

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 02:56 AM
Jack runs after them and manages to get one in the back and through the chest with the blade.

(The rest run in fear)

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:57 AM
Shane's body slides to the floor.

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 02:57 AM
The doctor turned to look at Ethan.Ethan started to back away before hitting the wall.He was out of energy is body was weak he faithed.

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 02:58 AM
*The cruel doctor smiled as he leaned closer.*

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 02:59 AM
Shane wakes up slowly his head was pounding and body was sore as he pulled wire and needles off and out of him

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:04 AM
Ethan woke up noticed he was laying on a small bed.Their were wires connected to is body.As he tried to get up a hand on is chest pushed him back.As he tried to look up at the doctor he felt a needle enter is skin.He then fell asleep.

Zebra King
January 14th, 09, 03:09 AM
(Jack looks at shane)

"You alright"?

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:14 AM
"I have had better days what's going"

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:14 AM
"....Before we move on.. *pain* ..fuck........who have the doctors injected?" Al asks looking around at his fellows. Al counted 2. Their third guest was missing!

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:15 AM
Ethan opened is eyes."Fells like i have been sleeping for days".That's not so far from the truth said a voice next to him.As he looked next to him he saw a doctor.He looked at her for a while then she noticed the middle of is eyes now took the shape of a V.She looked at Ethan and said "What do you see?".Purple steam he said before sitting on the bed and looking around the room.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:17 AM
"I have I think I couldn't tell what happened to me"

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:20 AM
"Fuck! both you and Jack have been injected! The other guy is gone too! Shane where is your cellmate!"

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:20 AM
As he sat the doctor left.he looked around and saw other people that seemed to be in a not so good shape."Where the hell are we, who are you guys?What the hell have they done to us!?" asked Ethan irritated.

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:23 AM
Walking forward a bit Al says "Oi! Are you Shane's cellmate?!" while looking at Ethan.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:24 AM
"hell if I know where he is back in the cell is my guess"

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:25 AM
"No thats him alright. he's over there." Al says staring at Ethan.

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:27 AM
"really I must need to get my eyes checked then rlall these power outs then lights aren't helping"

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:28 AM
"Yeah so what the fuck happened i see like purple and shit."

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:29 AM
"Yeah me too." Al chuckles.

"On a serious side though....you've been injected to I assume."

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:31 AM
"Really funny smart ass.So... are you guys got like drugged to?"

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:32 AM
"likely your eyes are trying to readjust from the light

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:32 AM
"Well Shane and my unconcious friend Jack over there. I've managed to stay clean so far. They'll get me one way or the other though."

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:34 AM
"Well yeah but when i look at you guys... there's like this purple steam around you guys and like that doctor gave me a weird look when i looked at her.Are you guys able to move?"

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:35 AM
"Yeah, we can move, but Steam, I don't know about any steam."

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:37 AM
"they knocked me out and then injected me so"

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:37 AM
"It must be me...When i look at people they have like purple steam around them.Must be the damn drug they been giving me."

(also note that my pupil should be shaped in a "V' form now)

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:38 AM
The doctor smiled. "Oh it's much more than a simple drug...dear Ethan."

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:39 AM
"What the fuck did you do to me you asshole" Yelled Ethan irritated

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:39 AM
"what the hell did you do to us you assholes"

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:40 AM
"We simply made you better Shane and Ethan......so much better" she said eyes widening.

Knightmare
January 14th, 09, 03:41 AM
"Better my ass come over here bitch and you'l regret ever touching me"

Pyroh
January 14th, 09, 03:43 AM
"better how so?" shane was curious now but worried a little

Siegfried
January 14th, 09, 03:43 AM
~Thread Paused Until Wedsday Meeting~

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 02:21 AM
Jack appeared out of no wher holding the sharp blade. "Wtf is gouing on here"?

Jack then looked at a table near by and saw a bad of doritos on the ledge.

"Yeah, Doritos" Jack started eating

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:22 AM
"Must be hungry after shredding those guards..........*shakes head* answer the question doctor." Turning towards the doctor.

"All it takes to improve a person, is a little creativity and a whole lot of test subjects" she said smiling. "We've injected you with several different types of viruses." "Each of you is that virus's incubator. The time it takes for the virus to fully develop, is different for each of you." she said eyes gleaming.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 02:28 AM
Damn these doritos are awesome.

"Cough" VIRUS.......?

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:29 AM
Ethan looked around for sources of heat before turning back at the doctor and asking."Just how many of us is there i look around and i see a lot of people... but are they like us or are they like you".

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:30 AM
"Well there were more of you.......but...it seems they couldn't handle the virus..." grinned the doctor.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 02:32 AM
"what the hell you plan to kill us. No way in hell will I die like this! Jack give me your blade!!"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:35 AM
"You know when it comes to hurting people i'm really good...Will you allow me a dance my good doctor?If you catch my drift?"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:36 AM
"...................Hehheh...yes!" *Grabs scalpel

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:39 AM
Ethan stood up felt so energetic almost like he could jump and catch the moon."Bring it on my good doctor like they say women first".Ethan said then switched to more combat-fitting position.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 02:39 AM
No way shane, find your own blade.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:40 AM
The doctor rushes foraward! "DIE!" Leaps into the air falling towards Ethan.

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:42 AM
Ethan ducked to the left before using Pressure to Pressure attacks to try and slowing down the doctors attacks.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 02:43 AM
Jack runs fast and stabs her in her ribbs. Then he jumps on her.

"Where's the antidote" Jack yelled

"There is no antidote". The doctor replied

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:44 AM
Zack and Ethan teamed up. ( Little disorganized. )

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:46 AM
"You know my good doctor i never was really good at dancing"Ethan said before holding on to the doctors right arm and applying pressure until it broke."Crack!" was heard as the arm gave up.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:50 AM
".....and I was never very good at goodbyes." Pulls out grenade.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 02:52 AM
Shane runs and grabs a scaple and slice his wrist hoping to see lots of blood and watches his wrist heal "what the hell"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:52 AM
"Well then i suppose this is good bye my good doctor"Ethan then jumped behind the closes bed hoping this would enhance is chances of survival.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:53 AM
"Everyone get the fuck down!" screamed Al.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 02:55 AM
Oh shit

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:56 AM
A loud noise was heard Ethan felt the bed pushing into him.The shrapnel didn't enter is body however is whole back was bleeding.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 02:56 AM
*Boom!* The grenade exploded, shooting shrapnel all over the room.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 02:58 AM
Shane stands there then realizes what's going On and jumps Down by al holding the scaple

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 02:59 AM
Ethan looked around he noticed that he was bleeding before he could do anything is vision got blurry and he faithed.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:00 AM
After the explsion, Jack walks out and lifts a chunk of concrete up. He then pulls out his doritos.

"oh, my preciouses your alright

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:01 AM
"Shit! Give Ethan some of your Doritos. Shane looks like he could use some too."

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:04 AM
"no I'm..... Alright" shane makes another slash in his arm "AL watch this"

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:06 AM
These doritos are fucking awesome but I should share.

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:08 AM
Ethan opened is eyes barely able to move."Ya better share some with me i'm dying!" He tried to yell.

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:09 AM
Do you want me to feed you?

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:10 AM
"Screw you!I think i'd prefer dying" he said at counter-hearth knowing he may actually die but not knowing how a snack would save him.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:12 AM
"That will come in handy Shane. Everybody we're getting out of here tonight!"

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:13 AM
well are you gonna eat them or are you just gonna lay there on the floor.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:14 AM
Shane watches his cut heal again "what the fuck did these doctors do?"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:15 AM
Ethan tried to move unable to do so he stopped and said "I think i'm going to lay here for a while" he said.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:16 AM
"alright where are we going"

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:16 AM
Fine, then I guess you wont get any doritos until you come get them.

I dont kow where to go but I want to lave this place

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:17 AM
"Alright Shane try not to cut yourself anymore. Watch Ethan for awhile, when he's better let us know. Zach and I will guard the door." Al grins "We're going to fuck them up!"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:18 AM
"Stop fucking with me i'm bleeding you asshole.Ain't there anything to stop the blood from coming out!" he said starting to feel dizzy.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:19 AM
Al gets down "sHUT YOUR MOUTH! you'll be fine! Shane tell us when he's better."

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:20 AM
"alright" shane picks ethan up and wraps him with a cloth wrap to help stop the bleeding

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:21 AM
Ethan got up against is own will and faced Al."If i die i sure as hell don't want to die on the floor"he said ready to fight an already lost battle.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:21 AM
".....you got strength to walk I see"

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:23 AM
"ethan don't push your self heal up and rest we have time"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:24 AM
"..............yeah...."

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:25 AM
Maybe i do maybe i don't he mumbled.Ethan then proceeded to look around the room for adrenaline."Is this all that's left?Shit!" he said before putting the needle into is skin."I think it's time we move i see 3 heat sources coming our way."

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:26 AM
"Good thinking." Al said looking nervous. "Lets head to the lock up. They have our stuff there."

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:28 AM
"Yeah i want my sword...I want to slash them until theres nothing left"Ethan said with a sadistic look on his face.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:29 AM
Al looked at Zack and Shane, then shrugged. They needed to move.

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:30 AM
"I got a plan when they come in we take two of them hostage and use the 3rd one to make our way out of here."

Zebra King
January 15th, 09, 03:30 AM
suddely Jack faints

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:32 AM
"Don't worry I'll carry him." *stuffs in body bag*

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:33 AM
"Make sure he can breathe.Alright shit their coming get ready!"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:34 AM
"Already ahead of ya." "Shane get a knife."

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:35 AM
"I want my staff back"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:36 AM
"Will get that too."

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:38 AM
"Alright i get the left one Al you get the right one Shane you make sure the third one doesn't go anywhere."

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:38 AM
Guards: Lets check out this room....

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:39 AM
"Alright here i go!"Ethan said before stun-locking the left guard.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:41 AM
Shane jumps over the guard and blocks the exit "where are you going"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:41 AM
Al grabs the right guard cracking his hand. "Were very dangerous Mr. guardsman."

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:42 AM
So Shane make sure to keep that asshole alive until we get out of here.We should be fine but we most move on next patrol will be here in about 2 minutes coming from the left hall.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:45 AM
"alright I want to kill him when we are out or I'll take the next patrol"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:46 AM
"Let's try not to get unneeded attention alright?"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:46 AM
'Yeah that would be for the best"

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:48 AM
"yeah fine let's go"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:50 AM
The three and the body bag slowly made their way to the lock up.

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:52 AM
"Wait 6 heat sources coming our way right hall in 2 to 3 minutes.We need to get our stuff!"

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:52 AM
"come on guard move!" shane smacks the back of the guard in the back

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:53 AM
"Whoa! easy you just smacked the back of the guard in the back!"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 03:54 AM
"So mister guard is our stuff here?Please note that if you don't tell us in 1 minute i will make you live the most horrible torture ever starting by cutting all your fingers 1 by 1 then your toes then your genitals if you have some haha!"Ethan said with a sadistic look

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:55 AM
"Yeah we'll smack you in the back of the back!" Al sneered determinedly

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 03:58 AM
"well open it already damn guard"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 03:59 AM
Guard: OK! just don't kill me! *Opens door* t..th..there you are.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 04:01 AM
"thank you. Al may I now"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 04:01 AM
"Yes.......yes you may!"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 04:02 AM
Ethan puts on is Crimson colored robe before putting on is mask and is light armor over it."Just a notice if you ever talk to someone about my face i'm killing you"He said coldly.

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 04:04 AM
"Well this one won't be talking" Al kills his guard.

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 04:05 AM
"From here on refer to me as Knightmare.Wouldn't want to have the outside world know my name."

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 04:07 AM
"Ok Mr. Secretive. We won't tell anyone." closes lock up's doors on them

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 04:10 AM
Shane snaps the guards neck and grabs his weapon. "I need new clothing"

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 04:11 AM
"I just don't want them to go after her..."Ethan stopped and looked around "shit i forgot the patrol...Dammit there going to be here in about 30 seconds get ready!"

(should we put this on hold until tomorrow?)

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 04:11 AM
"Well I don't think the other people will miss it that much." chuckles Al.

Pyroh
January 15th, 09, 04:14 AM
"yeah I havnt used this for a while" shane smiles twirling his bladed staff "how many?"

Siegfried
January 15th, 09, 04:14 AM
~Thread paused Until Thursday Meeting~

Knightmare
January 15th, 09, 04:15 AM
"6 so 2-2-2?"

armydude07
January 16th, 09, 01:41 AM
Name:Harvey Dent
Appearance:Muscular, blonde hair, blue eyes, wears camo
Weapon:Flame thrower
Back-story:Recently kicked out of the army for murdering three men in his squad
Abilities given from virus:Randomly blacks out at times, uncontrolable laughter, and a really bad temper
Diapers:no

Siegfried
January 16th, 09, 01:48 AM
~Everybody take the day off. I'm busy Friday, Saturday, and maybe Sunday. No ones on so I will send you dates on when we will play. Enjoy your siestas!~

armydude07
January 19th, 09, 06:27 PM
(soo, when are we playing?)