PDA

View Full Version : Simple yet specific suggestion

OzzieAstaroth
August 25th, 09, 03:48 AM
I've always been more into male pics than female ones. I am an AB and always like to put myself in the picture's role, so female pics just don't cut it. I noticed that almost all of the art in the gallery is of women, so its hard to find ones that I like. So I would like to see more pics involving males wearing the diapers. I also like age regression and diapers resulting from it, but I know its not everyone's thing. Humiliation is also good, like being diapered in public or in view of friends and others.

Its also good to have cute bare feet in the picture and some cute blushing. Some sort of pictures involving an AB environment like cribs, bottles, changing tables, nurseries, and stuff like that would be fun to see. If no one here can do them, is there another place with art of diapered males to go to? Thanks ^^

Solid Air
November 17th, 09, 11:20 AM
I know this is a bit of an older post but, I know what you mean, I'm somewhat the same way. I try to draw these sorts of pics, so might want to keep an eye for my stuff. Any specific characters you'd like to see? Or an original character? If so leave a link to somewhere that I can find a pic of the character to use as a reference and I'll see what I can do.