PDA

View Full Version : Some Thumbnails Don't Display

Koji
November 25th, 12, 06:47 PM
There the some thumbnails that don't show up, mainly new ones from resident artists. It start happening not all long after the site came back.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6854/brokendathumbnails.jpg

Bandit Keith
November 25th, 12, 07:32 PM
They show for me maybe try cleaning your history/cookies out to fix it thats what I did when that started and it fixed the problem for me

Koji
November 25th, 12, 08:14 PM
Just tried clearing history and cookies. It didn't do anything, but that for trying to help.

Nanakies
November 26th, 12, 12:31 AM
I see you have adblockplus turned on, make sure you allowed the site.

Xero
November 26th, 12, 12:44 AM
For the front page, I first recommend doing a force refresh. You can do this by hitting Ctrl+F5. Forcing a page refresh will refresh -everything- in your browser information for the page.

If that doesn't work,
As Bandit Keith suggested, try clearing your history, cookies and cache.
Be SURE to clear everything. I also recommend logging out and back in if clearing the cache and the such doesn't do anything, as the site should also clear any cookies.

I am running AdBlockPlus myself, and it has not effected my ability to see the thumbnails.
However, I will suggest you try turning it off and see if any changes are made.

Also, please keep in mind that Firefox Aurora is an experimental browser. I do not know what the outcome of its developments may be. If the problem continues, I recommend trying with another browser - A more stable one, on that.
I use Google Chrome for the most part, and it's worked fine for me.

Koji
November 26th, 12, 12:50 AM
Thanks Nanakies (and you too Xero, all those I didn't read your post until after I got the problem fixed). I had no idea that ABP considered some parts of Diapered Anime to advertising.

Stoner
November 27th, 12, 04:08 AM
well it is possible to disable some of the blocks with ABP, adding some custom filters allowing the parts that wont show up might help.

Koji
November 27th, 12, 01:24 PM
well it is possible to disable some of the blocks with ABP, adding some custom filters allowing the parts that wont show up might help.

I kinda figured that. Turns I accidentally made the filter which blocked the thumbnails, which of course is deleted now, awhile ago even those it only stated to hunt me recently.

Stoner
November 27th, 12, 11:30 PM
its possible you just blocked one folders worth of images, as you can base a block on only certain parts.. l did something similar accidentally on a blog somewhere and it blocked pretty much everything that had been uploaded that day.