PDA

View Full Version : Sonic the hedgehog- The dark legions return

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 09:19 AM
This is an idea for a sonic rp I had for some time, first off my rps have some amount of limitations or rules, which will be posted in the discussion thread of the rp.

This Rp is loosley based on the comics and tv show, it is set sometime after Knuckles and his allies defeated Enerjack, and the dark legion for the first time, and concerns the return of the dark legion and their leader, and the ensuing battle as they try to dominate the floating isle, all of mobuis, and if not stopped there, places like modern day earth, and the rest of existence.

The baisc idea is that the dark legion is looking to take over mobius and the floating isle, and after this is completed, they will use(it gets weird now) a functioning Stargate(think the movies, and Stargate SG-1the tv show), that is located in the knothole forest area, if they can reach and use the gate, they will be able to use their superior technology, and large numbers to lay seige to modern day earth, or any of the other planets, dimensions and timelines that are connected by means of the stargate, due to the fact that every life sustaining planet, timeline or dimension has a functioning stargate somewhere on, or within it.

Notes:

Some sonic character names may be different then the comic and game.

Having a decent understanding of the sonic universe would help greatly, but is not a requirement, the only true requirement is that you want to take part, and above all have fun!.

Also, this will be a multifandom rp, meaning it will have aspects of things from outside the sonic universe, most all character types(except for gods) will be allowed, and they can come from your own imagination or any fictional work, even characters taken directly from fictional works will be allowed(for example you could Rp as Excel from the anime/manga "Excel Saga" if you wanted to.

you can also rp as a made up character from the sonic universe

you can be either a good guy or bad guy.

IF YOU CHARACTER IS NOT FROM THE SONIC UNIVERSE, YOU MUST IN YOUR FIRST FEW POSTS EXPLAIN HOW YOUR CHARACTER FINDS THEMSELVES ON THE PLANET OF MOBIUS, OR THE FLOATING ILSAND, BE IT BY MAGIC, TIME TRAVEL, DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL, BY ACCIDENT OR ANY OF MEANS YOUR CHARACTER COULD END UP ON SONICS HOMEWORLD.

PLEASE BE DESCRIPTIVE!, ID APPRECIATE POSTS LONGER THEN " Sonic runs in and saves princess sally" TRY TO DESCRIBE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER AND HIS ACTIONS, EMOTIONS, AND ETC.

You are welcome to have more then one character, but dont have so many it makes it hard to post.

I know it seems like a fair amount of rules, but I like structured roleplays, if theres any questions, feel free to ask.

Also, if you wish to join, please post a reply to this thread listing and describing your character(s)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN ALL OF MY ROLEPLAYS

FINAL NOTE: THIS RP IS NOT MEANT TO BE DIAPER ORIENTED, BUT SINCE THIS IS A DIAPER SITE, DIAPERS, AND WETTING WILL BE ALLOWED, BUT NO REGRESSION OR BABY PLAY, JUST CHARACTERS WANTING, NEEDING, OR USING DIAPERS AND WETTING, TRY NOT TO GO OVERBOARD ON THINGS LIKE THE DIAPERS AND WETTING, THIS IS MEANT TO BE A REGULAR RP IF IT GETS OFF THE GROUND.

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 09:59 AM
Character Description form: Doesnt have to be exactly like this, but something close. please list race, type,name, age and nickname for sure, I'll use my default character as an example.

Name: your characters name here.
Nickname: characters alias
Race: human, mobian, or otherwise.
Type: if your character has a specific type( Magic user, mutant, pyshic, healer,paladin, etc)
Abilities/skills: what your character excels at
powers/attributes: if your character has any powers/atributes that are outside of normal( superhuman strength, mind control, etc, etc)
weapons: any weapons your character uses

bio(for rp) if you wish

Example

My main character for this rp and all others

Name: True name unknown.
Nickname: Spiky(Pronounced "Spikey")
Race: Human
Type:Meta-human( Very powerful superhuman)
Abilities/skills: Spiky is very skilled at fighting and warfare, and is an expert with all types of weapons, also a skilled at all types of combat tactics, also well versed in the use of technology, skilled pilot capable of piloting any controllable vehicle.
Powers/atributes: Spiky is a level 5 metahuman, capable of lifiting 3-5 tons, manipulating energies and teleportation, as with any metahuman he has a wide array of abilities, his strongest are his superhuman strength energy manipulation ability, and a very high healing ability, which allows him to heal most damage done to his body in a quick amount of time, letting him heal, and recover from what would be a mortal wound, in mere seconds time, however if his energy is drained to much, or a large part of his molecular structure is destroyed he becomes unable to heal, and will die if badly injured.

Weapons: Spikys main weapons are two six shot, obscenely large revolvers, called "The samaratins" each revolver fires shells equivilent to a .50 caliber combat rifle. he also uses a wide array of laser, and projectile weapons, during battle he also may be seen to use one of three types of highly advanced battlesuits, each suit is fitted for a different type of battle, light, medium, and heavy.

Bio: Spiky had befreinded the mobians as a teenager when he by means of gross coincidence found himself on their world, right before robotnicks violent takeover of mobotropolis, after failing to save the city, and leaving their planet, he later re-esablished contact with them, only to find that about 10 years had passed on mobius, when on his "planet" only 5 or six years had passed, since then he has kept in contact, helping them fight threats to their kingdom, He know learns of the dark legions plan to take the stargate on mobius, and readies himself to use the goverment run stargate on his planet, to return to mobius and fight this great new threat.

character descriptions dont need to be as long as mine, Mine is both an example, and my character description for the Rp if it gets going.

TBsparky
November 10th, 08, 10:12 AM
Sounds kinda cool

(If you dont mind i'm gunna be tails (THE CHOSEN ONE MUHAHAHAHA)

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
Nickname: Tails, Also called the chosen one by Athiar
Race: Kitsune (again i think xD)
Abilities: Able to fly with his twin tails, great at machinical things with rotor. He has also mystical abilities that make him stronger faster etc. he can also use the chaos emerela like sonic to turn into Turbo Tails.

Weapons: His Plane he uses most of the time

Bio: Born just before Robotnik/eggman took over, so he never really got to see what it was like before he took over, he was then taken to knothole village where he learnt to be a freedom fighter with sonic. He never really knew his mother or father and supposidly they where both killed after being roboticized until they where found by sonic on a diffrent planet where they later returned to mobious thanks to Merlin Prower and knuckles. (Hope i got it kinda right xD)

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 10:26 AM
Yay!, someone joined.

its fine that you take tails, Id rather the main sonic characters get taken so I dont have to play them all.

and remember, we're not following the comic, games or show exactly, but you nailed the info from the comic on tails, altho I thought that the merlin prower character was tails father, but I never got to the point in the comic where that was explained for sure. I lost track of the comic about 5 years before it became that new Sonic dx comic or whatever its called now.

kitsune is japanese for fox right?, if it is the your correct, because he's a fox.

Im coming up with a list of characters for the rp, your name will be added to tails once its completed an posted.

TBsparky
November 10th, 08, 10:30 AM
(Hey all the comics are on a website to download xD thats how i know about it lol
http://tkaserver.kicks-ass.net:2020/ although you have to register but its all free you dont pay anything at all ^^)

Ok cant wait to see how it all goes =3

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 10:47 AM
*Drools* I can get them all for free?!... I love the internet!.

I cant wait either, but we need more people, I hope we dont end up having to play every character from the comic thats in this rp at 10-15+ possible characters, that could get kinda tedious.

Remember you can be more then one character if you want, Im going to do more then one main character for sure.

TBsparky
November 10th, 08, 10:50 AM
Yeah all for free thats how i know about the sonic comic so far they even do new ones e.g. the 193 one is posted up and soon 194 will be up ;)

Lol i might do more than one but by the end of today you will get alot, most of them are in college/school

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 11:01 AM
Available Sonic characters: Characters that are already taken will have the persons username after the characters name and description.

King Maximillion Acorn: Once the sovern ruler of a large part of mobuis, now his kingdom covers only a small villiage known as "Knothole", calm and thought oriented.

Queen Alicia Acorn: Maximillions wife and queen of knothole, as intelligent as her husband, but much more emotional.

Sally Acorn: Daughter to alicia and maximillion acorn, the first in command of knotholes freedom fighters, and the heir to the throne. sally is very headstrong, stubborn and intelligent, may seem bossy at times,

Elias Acorn: Sally's brother, who wants nothing to do with the kingdom or fighting, wishes only to live a normal life, but is realising thats not possible.

Geoffery St. John: head of the royall guard, and self charged royall bodyguard, his father was a royall bodyguard during the great war, and was killed during robotniks violent takeover of mobotropolis, arrogent, egotistical, and driven to protect.

Bunny Rabbot: A female rabbit freedom figher, during robotniks takeover of mobotropolis when she and the other freedom fighters were children, roughly half of her body was roboticised, Bunny is capable of keeping a cool head but often relies on her robotic strength too heavilly.

Miles "Tails" Prower :One of the youngest freedom fighters, and sonics righT hand man, uses his two tails to achieve flight. calm and easy going, willing to follow sonic to the ends of the earth-TAKEN BY TBSPARKY

William "Merlin" Prower: a once renowned illusionist, charlatan, and magic user, once used his abilities in the aid of the kingdom, now having mostly renounced these abilities, William is at the moment the kings head adviser, and as such is typically well thought, and reserved, and prefers logical thought before direct action

Antione D'coolette: A fox freedom fighter, and self charged royall bodyguard, at most times is anal retentive, annoying, and cowardly

Rotor: A Large walrus, the tech guy of the freedom fighters, rotor is a genius with anything mechanical or electrical, and is an ingenious inventor.

Nate Morgan: King acorns longtime friend and confidant, Nate is genius and highly advanced inventor.

Sonic the hedgehog: The hero of knothole, a speedy headstrong hero.

Knuckles: the current guardian of the floating isle, just like sonic, minus the speed, knuckles can however glide.

Julie-su: Knuckles girlfreind and ex dark legionare.

The Chaotix: Knuckles freinds, consisting of Vector the crocodile, mighty the armadillo, charmy the bee, and espio the chameleon, they help knuckles protect the floating ilse.

Robnotik, diabolical despot has intense delusions of power, has one goal, the subjugation of all the beings on mobius, and world domination.

Snivley: Robotnicks nephew and assistant in evil, cowardly and weasley.

Enerjack: also known as dimitri, knuckles distant uncle, after absorbing the chaos emeralds keeping the floating island aloft long ago, he became one of the most powerfull beings in existence.

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 11:09 AM
Yeah all for free thats how i know about the sonic comic so far they even do new ones e.g. the 193 one is posted up and soon 194 will be up ;)

Lol i might do more than one but by the end of today you will get alot, most of them are in college/school

I hope I get alot. I like rp's that are long with a lot of characters, I just hope we get some made ups for this one. In all my past sonic rp's, my character spiky, was always the only made-up, some anime characters would be nice also, it'd be some fun craziness if say someone was to use ichigo from bleach, lupin the third, excel from excel saga, or any other goofy or crazy anime character.

It be max funny...:D

TBsparky
November 10th, 08, 11:11 AM
Lol! some people on here have their own char's and most rp with other anime chars so you'll be getting some soon hopefully lol not long to wait xD

p.s. Antione isn't ant a cyote?

but anyway how does this rp start?

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 11:21 AM
thats good, Im looking forward to a diverse rp, with diverse characters.

as for the what 'twan is, Im not sure exactly I thought he was a fox like tails, because in a issue he sonic and tails went camping, and while sleepwalking, anthappened upon a "foxfire" bush, in the comic foxfire is plant/herb that when applied to the skin of a fox creates a glow around the area it touches, it only has that effect on foxes, and twan was lit up like a chirstmas tree, but I have heard stories in the comic about him being a coyote.

Id like to start the rp as soon as possible, preferably when 25-50% of the sonic characters are taken, or when we get a total of 4-6 people participating, whichever comes first.

Spiky
November 10th, 08, 11:26 AM
the rp will start with the sonic characters in their respective places on mobius, as for the non sonic characters it will start with how they end up mobius, either by direct action or accident.

the first post will be something about the dark legion popping up on the floating isle.

after that the characters will have to tell their own stories and become intertwined as time passes.

Im working on my first post now.

SDCharm
November 11th, 08, 06:39 PM
Even though I'm one of the biggest Sonic fans I know I haven't been able to read anyarchie comics except the one where Knuckles turns out to be this guy called Enerjak or whoever. That was it. I know the characters from the games and T.V shows though.

Chaoswolf
November 11th, 08, 06:49 PM
Name: Chaoswolf
Species: Wolf
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 285lbs.

Bio: Born of a combination of good and evil creating high levels of chaos energy he has come from a temple deep within antarctica. The temple of unkown origin even to him filled with many strange things. He is out to do what he was born to to create chaos and ensure balance no matter the cost.

Description: A wolf with an extremely complicated attitude one minute he can be a very nice guy the next he can break loose and be a psychopath. He wears black leather cut off gloves with steel lineing on the knuckles. Army boots and cargo pants and wears dog tags over his neck from his past (a story not yet told :D) He fights unarmed alot but know how to use several weapons of choice.

Spiky
November 12th, 08, 04:40 AM
Even though I'm one of the biggest Sonic fans I know I haven't been able to read anyarchie comics except the one where Knuckles turns out to be this guy called Enerjak or whoever. That was it. I know the characters from the games and T.V shows though.

Feel free to join if you wish, Like I said in my first post an understanding of the sonic universe, be it from games or comics, is good, but not necessary, the only thing similar to the comics are the characters, think of it as rewriting sonics storyline.

Spiky
November 12th, 08, 04:42 AM
Name: Chaoswolf
Species: Wolf
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 285lbs.

Bio: Born of a combination of good and evil creating high levels of chaos energy he has come from a temple deep within antarctica. The temple of unkown origin even to him filled with many strange things. He is out to do what he was born to to create chaos and ensure balance no matter the cost.

Description: A wolf with an extremely complicated attitude one minute he can be a very nice guy the next he can break loose and be a psychopath. He wears black leather cut off gloves with steel lineing on the knuckles. Army boots and cargo pants and wears dog tags over his neck from his past (a story not yet told :D) He fights unarmed alot but know how to use several weapons of choice.

Welcome to the Rp, Wolf, we'll be starting as soon as we can get more people, and if more dont join, then we'll get it going anyway.

yoshiyos
November 12th, 08, 04:52 AM
Name: Dark
species:hedgehog
height5' 7"
weight 135
bio: born mobius but is just begining to understand all that is going on now he want sto join in the fight against robotnik to be just liek his hero sonic

decription: an all black hedgehog minus the purple lines going his arms is overall nice but very defensive and very powerful, he can use the power of darkness to hel phim and also has the ability to call on power from teh chaos emeralds

Spiky
November 13th, 08, 04:13 AM
Name: Dark
species:hedgehog
height5' 7"
weight 135
bio: born mobius but is just begining to understand all that is going on now he want sto join in the fight against robotnik to be just liek his hero sonic

decription: an all black hedgehog minus the purple lines going his arms is overall nice but very defensive and very powerful, he can use the power of darkness to hel phim and also has the ability to call on power from teh chaos emeralds

Welcome to The Rp yoshi.

Spiky
November 13th, 08, 06:10 AM
WARNING: THIS IS THE 24 HOUR WARNING FOR THE RP. iT WILL BEGIN TOMMORROW.

There are many sonic characters still open for anyone who wants to join or for those who have and may want to be more then one character, Im posting this warning, because after the rp begins, I and the others,taking part, if willing will have to control whatever Sonic characters are left, untill they are possibly taken in the future.

joining will still be allowed after the Rp has begun.

Spiky
November 14th, 08, 03:41 AM
I will be posting my first post tonight, anyone taking part is welcome to post after I do, remember the characters on mobius will have to start their own intro story, as my first post will explain, the dark legion was sighted on the floating isle, mere minutes before when my first post takes place.

Also: All MY Rp's have a theme song, heres the one for this.

Song: Silent Running.
Artist: Mike + The Mechanics
Album: Mike + The Mechanics(Debut)

Silent Running.

Take the children and yourself and hide out in the cellar.
By now the fighting will be close at hand.
Don't believe the church and state and everything they tell you.
Believe in me, I'm with the high command.

Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,
can you hear me calling you?
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,

There's a gun and ammunition just inside the doorway.
Use it only in emergency.
Better you should pray to God, the father,
and the spirit will guide you and protect you from up here.

Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,

Swear allegiance to the flag. Whatever flag they offer.
Never hint at what you really feel.
Teach the children quietly for someday sons and daughters,
will rise and fight while we stood still.

Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,
Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,

Can you hear me?
Can you hear me running?
Can you hear me running,

Can you hear me running?
(can you hear me calling you?)
(can you hear me)
Hear me calling you.
(Can you hear me running?)

Hear me running back
(Can you hear me running?)
Hear me running
Calling you, calling you.

Chaoswolf
November 16th, 08, 08:16 AM
-The casms of the temple twist and turn like gears in a clock and black and white light flood it from two opposing rooms connected by one energy - The motion stops the light stops no longer moving just staying in place - one single crystal void of everything invisible to the eyes of the few all yet clear as day to the masses sits between the pitch black and the white light - one word...one word of great mistery is spoken " tralseth " and the crystal shatters - the shards hand in the light and reflect both everything and nothingness into one space and a being imerges - a creature so horrifying and so beatiful right and wrong on the edge on insaneity and on the peak of understanding - the light fades and the form simplifies into something more suiting of the reality it was born - it lands on its feet and the light completley fades makeing it hard to see clear - it falls to its knees and lays on its side sleeping peacefully like a newborn child - it begins

Spiky
November 17th, 08, 06:36 AM
-The casms of the temple twist and turn like gears in a clock and black and white light flood it from two opposing rooms connected by one energy - The motion stops the light stops no longer moving just staying in place - one single crystal void of everything invisible to the eyes of the few all yet clear as day to the masses sits between the pitch black and the white light - one word...one word of great mistery is spoken " tralseth " and the crystal shatters - the shards hand in the light and reflect both everything and nothingness into one space and a being imerges - a creature so horrifying and so beatiful right and wrong on the edge on insaneity and on the peak of understanding - the light fades and the form simplifies into something more suiting of the reality it was born - it lands on its feet and the light completley fades makeing it hard to see clear - it falls to its knees and lays on its side sleeping peacefully like a newborn child - it begins

I'v got the Rp started with my first post(s) in the roleplaying section, while your intro is a good one for various reasons, you need to post it in the actual Rp thread to get going in the rp, this thread was just to throw the idea around and see if it got any joiners.

Chaoswolf
November 18th, 08, 05:22 AM
bah X_X fiiiine