PDA

View Full Version : stuffed animals or plushies (their both the same)

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 01:29 AM
do u sleep with a stuffed animal or plushie if u do wat is it and if u named it wat is it's name?

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:30 AM
Heh heh.. I think everyone's expecting this answer and I don't mean to disappoint.

No.

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 01:31 AM
i sleep with a stuffed panda...hehe

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:32 AM
i sleep with a stuffed panda...hehe

i should mail him a +4 whip

but seriously. again i wouldnt see the point of stuffed animals or plushies on the bed or sleeping with them for that matter.

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 01:34 AM
well i do on ocasion but my cat momo keeps me company when he's not swating at my face or other parts of my body

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:35 AM
well i do on ocasion but my cat momo keeps me company when he's not swating at my face or other parts of my body

im not sure what to think of that. anyways wouldnt they all get knocked off when you are sleeping anyways?

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 01:38 AM
idk depends though on how active u r in sleep

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 01:39 AM
im not that active...lol...so i wake up with my panda next to me

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 01:44 AM
with me my teddy i named pookie (yes i luv the Garfield comics) he winds up on the floor. so i wat i did was make him his own bed next 2 mine

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:45 AM
boy.. i toss and turn at night. my sheet is usually completely off my bed and my blankets are on the opposite end of the bed on top of my face :P

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 01:47 AM
hehe...my panda name is soo origonal...i named him bamboo lol

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:49 AM
you name your stuffed animals?

armydude07
well of course...lol...i named all my stuffed animals...

baby lucario
i named my stuffed doggy sparks and my real dog Ginger sleeps with me as well.

edit: wait i forgot i threw the stuffed doggy away. instead i sleep with a lucario plushy

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 01:50 AM
yep. i plan on getting a new stuffed animal i had pookie since i was 1.

Bump: my late doggie sassy slept with me alot

Bump: my late doggie sassy slept with me alot

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:51 AM
i named my stuffed doggy sparks and my real dog Ginger sleeps with me as well

the only 2 stuffed animals i actually have was a boxing dog that i got as a joke for my 16th bday and a graduation dog for well, my high school graduation :P

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 01:52 AM
hehe...i named one of my stuffed dogs sparks...i lost it...grrr

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 01:54 AM
hehe...i named one of my stuffed dogs sparks...i lost it...grrr

i still have mine... somewhere.. i didn't read the whole poll.. i have a cat :P

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 02:00 AM
ya well my cat is a kitten so ^^ but he's a pain

jojob60
January 26th, 09, 02:02 AM
touch my plushies in coradie, and you will die!!!!

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 02:03 AM
O_o ok i won't but idk wat 2 get 4 a new stuffed animal and no i don't want a panda

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 02:06 AM
but pandas are cute...lol...get a monkey

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 02:06 AM
O_o ok i won't but idk wat 2 get 4 a new stuffed animal and no i don't want a panda

imma come to your house and whip you now.

get a succubus :P

and i have a cat, that looks like she got punched in the face.

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 02:07 AM
lolz. i was thinking a shark or dragon

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 02:08 AM
lolz. i was thinking a shark or dragon

dragon ftw, fuck sharks.

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 02:09 AM
dragons are cool...im good at drawing them...

TBinthehoodie
January 26th, 09, 02:09 AM
i luv sharks and dragons so..........:p

(well i gtg school 2marrow but i'll b on l8r 2marrow night throgh the end of the following weekend regents and that but i still got shop.........BOOOOOOOOOOOO)

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 02:10 AM
i luv sharks and dragons so..........:p

pandas man. that's where its at. oh but you don't want a panda.

armydude07
January 26th, 09, 02:12 AM
pandas are better than everything...mwahahahaha

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 02:15 AM
pandas are better than everything...mwahahahaha

next to dragons

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_CB7tHwN4HDY/SKvL7nryigI/AAAAAAAAAMk/-8M5iZCIMJY/WoWScrnShot_081708_170949.jpg

Eternal Sunshine
January 26th, 09, 03:50 AM
I had a rainbow iguana named Iggy...my parents sold him. Now I have a cashmere bear I bought myself named Micheal (after the character in Queer as Folk) and I have a stuffed Reveille, the first lady of A&M, and I also plan on getting a Ein because he is so FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 03:53 AM
I had a rainbow iguana named Iggy...my parents sold him. Now I have a cashmere bear I bought myself named Micheal (after the character in Queer as Folk) and I have a stuffed Reveille, the first lady of A&M, and I also plan on getting a Ein because he is so FREAKIN CUTE!!!!!

huh... you're getting an 'Ein'? whats that?

side note: seems someone didnt like my dragons XD

Eternal Sunshine
January 26th, 09, 03:56 AM
Ein...The Welsh Corgie from Cowboy Beatbop??? Do you watch anime bro???

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 03:56 AM
Ein...The Welsh Corgie from Cowboy Beatbop??? Do you watch anime bro???

oh my gawd thats what i thought you were talking about, but why the dog?

Eternal Sunshine
January 26th, 09, 04:04 AM
BECAUSE HE IS SO FREAKIN' CUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I explained that already.

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 04:06 AM
BECAUSE HE IS SO FREAKIN' CUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I explained that already.

yes, yes you did :)

-side note: GAAAAAAHHH

BBChris
January 26th, 09, 06:13 AM
no pets or stuffed animals allowed in the barracks

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 07:12 AM
no pets or stuffed animals allowed in the barracks

: / oh well, worse things right?

Sayokane
January 26th, 09, 09:56 AM
I sleep with my kitty ^.^

Used to sleep with a plush toy as well but... well... thats something I don't quite comfortable talking about on this forum just yet.

Stevie
January 26th, 09, 10:10 AM
i have about 8 stuffed animals but 2 them i sleep with every night both are nice big teddy bears one is Mr Bear yah i know not really inventive but well that's his name :P and the other one whos newer and little younger is Baby Tanner . :)

babybeeja
January 26th, 09, 10:57 AM
i have cats and my stuffed aniamail is named harball. he is the one i sleep with but i have many other big ben was a rabbit i had but he brok

baby lucario
January 26th, 09, 12:59 PM
i still think lucario is da best. im not sure why i like it so much, i just do. maby because he looks cool when he is normal and so cute in its baby form.

ps. i almorst beat the crud out of my real dog when she tried to bite my plushy lucario...

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 08:38 PM
i still think lucario is da best. im not sure why i like it so much, i just do. maby because he looks cool when he is normal and so cute in its baby form.

ps. i almorst beat the crud out of my real dog when she tried to bite my plushy lucario...

LOL really? you almost beat the crap out of your dog because he tried to bite your plushy?

Mojo
January 26th, 09, 09:38 PM
I have a giant grey teddy bear, his name is no-name. Then I rarely sleep with my grey cat fred. He ways 20 lbs and his kidneys r failing :(. He is the coolest cat who eva lived

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 09:40 PM
I have a giant grey teddy bear, his name is no-name. Then I rarely sleep with my grey cat fred. He ways 20 lbs and his kidneys r failing :(. He is the coolest cat who eva lived

eh... not for me, not if his kidneys are failing.

Mojo
January 26th, 09, 09:42 PM
what! I'm taking that as an insult currently!

TBinthehoodie
wow man bummer............

DaGreatPanda
what! I'm taking that as an insult currently!

well sorry but id rather not have that in my bed. I almost threw my other cat against the wall one time.

Mojo
January 26th, 09, 09:46 PM
Holy $hit, I'm calling PETA
Did u know PETA wants to rename fish, "seakitten"
At least now I will get to eat my favorite food "landfish"
http://www.laughparty.com/funny-pictures/President-Bush-Eats-Kitten-1259.jpg

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 09:49 PM
Holy $hit, I'm calling PETA
Did u know PETA wants to rename fish, "seakitten"
At least now I will get to eat my favorite food "landfish"

that is retarded... why the hell?

'BTW les get ourselves back on topic.

Mojo
January 26th, 09, 09:50 PM
(eating landfish) mm we eed' oo all eep' with uffed' animals' (literaly stuffed)
Yum

DaGreatPanda
January 26th, 09, 09:51 PM
(eating landfish) mm we eed' oo all eep' with uffed' animals' (literaly stuffed)
Yum

Indeed... I guess.....

poopyneko2
February 2nd, 09, 07:27 AM
stuffed animals or plushies
my pet cats

Diaper Koopa Troopa
February 10th, 09, 03:38 AM
I have a giant stuffed Yoshi and a few penguin dolls I snuggle with. Sometimes I ride the Yoshi in my diaper. <3

jojob60
February 10th, 09, 03:57 AM
Kewlz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poesdaughter
February 10th, 09, 05:27 AM
I sleep with my sock-cat because he's been with me for as long as I can recall.

I also sleep with my real life kitty cat. He's great. =)

MokatheGroundhog
February 10th, 09, 05:54 AM
i used to sleep with a dog (name was zelda) but she died a year or two ago

DaGreatPanda
February 10th, 09, 03:54 PM
i used to sleep with a dog (name was zelda) but she died a year or two ago

well that must have been unfortunate hm?

MokatheGroundhog
February 10th, 09, 07:46 PM
well that must have been unfortunate hm?
yeah it was but she died in her sleep god bless her soul, she was 18 if i remember right so in human years she was a really old fart:cool:

DaGreatPanda
February 10th, 09, 07:49 PM
yeah it was but she died in her sleep god bless her soul, she was 18 if i remember right so in human years she was a really old fart:cool:

wow... 18 years old? as a dog? thats pretty damn old :P what is the average years, like 13 or 14?

MokatheGroundhog
February 10th, 09, 08:04 PM
wow... 18 years old? as a dog? thats pretty damn old :P what is the average years, like 13 or 14?
all depends on breed and size, in this case she was a mixed breed, a beagle/dachshund mix if i had a picture of her i could put her here, but sadly i don't

TBsparky
February 10th, 09, 08:05 PM
I want a Cat plushie and call it Kit T_T

baby lucario
February 10th, 09, 10:22 PM
wow 18... anyways, yea i sleep with my dog, she's a cocker spaniel i also sleep with my lucario plushy. my lucario plushy wears a diaper just like me now ^_^

DaGreatPanda
February 10th, 09, 11:07 PM
Why do you like lucario so much?

baby lucario
February 13th, 09, 12:35 AM
yay im on.... i live lucario A LOT because he looks so tough and cool in normal and soooo cute when he is little..... like my avitar and signiture

DaGreatPanda
February 13th, 09, 02:38 AM
I guess. Still. It's pokemon. Now granted I do like the games. Like Gold/silver/blue/red/etc. you know what i mean. Not a fan of pokemon though so I guess it's all in opinion.

armydude07
February 13th, 09, 05:15 PM
hehe...funny thing is...lucario is such a jerk in the pokemon movie...but ya hes really addorible when hes little

baby lucario
February 14th, 09, 02:38 AM
yup, i saw the movie too. he was kinda of a jerk but then ash found his soft side. that shows how cool of a pokemon lucario can be. and why i have him as a plushy. i dont really like the pokemon show but i do like the pokemon games (pearl, emereald, ruby, saphire, and diamond)

i found another lucario plushy that is like 3 times bigger and i can put one of my big boy diapers on him.

Bump: yup, i saw the movie too. he was kinda of a jerk but then ash found his soft side. that shows how cool of a pokemon lucario can be. and why i have him as a plushy. i dont really like the pokemon show but i do like the pokemon games (pearl, emereald, ruby, saphire, and diamond)

i found another lucario plushy that is like 3 times bigger and i can put one of my big boy diapers on him.

DaGreatPanda
February 14th, 09, 09:14 AM
yup, i saw the movie too. he was kinda of a jerk but then ash found his soft side. that shows how cool of a pokemon lucario can be. and why i have him as a plushy. i dont really like the pokemon show but i do like the pokemon games (pearl, emereald, ruby, saphire, and diamond)

Bump: yup, i saw the movie too. he was kinda of a jerk but then ash found his soft side. that shows how cool of a pokemon lucario can be. and why i have him as a plushy. i dont really like the pokemon show but i do like the pokemon games (pearl, emereald, ruby, saphire, and diamond)

eh i just dont like the show.

speedcat
February 19th, 09, 10:23 PM
i sleep with 2 teddy bears big bear who i have had as long as i can remember and snowball who i have had about 3/4 the amount of time but i went a few years of not knowing where they where because they got packed in all the moving but now i have then back-

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 10:54 PM
snowball? who is snowball? is it one of your teddy bears?

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 10:57 PM
snowball? who is snowball? is it one of your teddy bears?

yeah, snowball is one of his teddy bears.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:02 PM
cool, cuz my couzin once had a puppy named snowball. it had wite fur and it liked snow... so it kinda fit him.
well, my 2 lucario plyshies are in the laundry cuz they are kinda dirty. also my mom is sewing a lucario outfit for my doggie. it looks funny and cute ^_^

armydude07
February 19th, 09, 11:13 PM
i have a little stuffed coco cola polar bear i named snow ball

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:18 PM
oh mi gawd, i have NONE.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:40 PM
dang, plushies ar nice to have. i would take mine everywhere i go. try taking one to the mall while sucking on a pacifier. girls look at you funny and giggle. i like that feeling.

TBinthehoodie
February 19th, 09, 11:41 PM
i bet ur GF thinks it's cute though. that's my greatest personality trat ^^

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:42 PM
dang, plushies ar nice to have. i would take mine everywhere i go. try taking one to the mall while sucking on a pacifier. girls look at you funny and giggle. i like that feeling.

that would be too embarrassing for me.

baby lucario
February 19th, 09, 11:57 PM
if your semi-little then its not so bad (hide it from guys though) avoid problems. they might say stuff back. i wouldnt blame them though. you would be practicaly asking them to say stuff at you.

yay my plushy is all clean now!!

DaGreatPanda
February 19th, 09, 11:59 PM
if your semi-little then its not so bad (hide it from guys though) avoid problems. they might say stuff back. i wouldnt blame them though. you would be practicaly asking them to say stuff at you.

yay my plushy is all clean now!!

I'd probably get angry and swing at them.

baby lucario
February 20th, 09, 12:01 AM
i just give em the finger ^_^ if anything else happens, well then i guess i wont have any other choise but to swing at them too

DaGreatPanda
February 20th, 09, 07:17 AM
i just give em the finger ^_^ if anything else happens, well then i guess i wont have any other choise but to swing at them too

Well if that time comes when you just happen to look like that and are carrying the stuff around, you know what to do.

Sato
February 21st, 09, 05:12 AM
I don't Sleep with a Plushie, But I do have an Obnoxiously Huge Collection of them Facing My Bed from my Dresser With Cliche' Figurines....I'm Such a nerd -.-;;

baby lucario
February 21st, 09, 06:26 PM
i only have a few plushies maby.... 5?

TBinthehoodie
February 21st, 09, 06:29 PM
i have vary little but i used 2 sleep with beanie babies as a kid....... i should dig a few up 2 sleep with ^^

DaGreatPanda
February 21st, 09, 10:36 PM
I don't think this needs to be said but.

I hate you all.

baby lucario
February 21st, 09, 11:21 PM
hehe, poor panda. dont have a plushy to play with?

DaGreatPanda
February 21st, 09, 11:23 PM
hehe, poor panda. dont have a plushy to play with?

That isn't why I hate you all. >.>

baby lucario
February 21st, 09, 11:29 PM
why then ^_^? tell me later i gotta go. im going to walmart.

DaGreatPanda
February 21st, 09, 11:30 PM
why then ^_^? tell me later i gotta go. im going to walmart.

Speaking of Walley World I bought Halo 3 yesterday : /

TBinthehoodie
February 21st, 09, 11:32 PM
i got my one of my beanie babies my shark

dethly1
February 23rd, 09, 04:20 AM
i sleep with a 4 foot moose a stuffed kitty and a teddy bear and hopefully soon a bunny ^^

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 04:22 AM
i sleep with a 4 foot mouse a stuffed kitty and a teddy bear and hopefully soon a bunny ^^

dont they clog up the bed?

dethly1
February 23rd, 09, 04:30 AM
u would think so but nope i like to surround myself in furryness ^^

oh and i meant moose not mouse

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 04:31 AM
u would think so but nope i like to surround myself in furryness ^^

haha i guess :P i dont got a small bed but all that stuff would push me off :D

dethly1
February 23rd, 09, 04:33 AM
i dont have to worry bout fallin cauz my bed is like an inch off teh floor

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 04:37 AM
i dont have to worry bout fallin cauz my bed is like an inch off teh floor

mine isnt : / kinda sucks, but then again if it was lower id get hot, makes no sense i know but i do get hot. dont ever fall off though lol

dethly1
February 23rd, 09, 04:43 AM
ur lucky the reason i sleep so close to the ground is for.....well....falling issues

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 04:48 AM
ur lucky the reason i sleep so close to the ground is for.....well....falling issues

yeah i roll around when i get too hot but im usually awake for it so i dont fall off XD other than that i sleep like a rock. when i finally fall asleep anyways.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 04:53 AM
lol i am between you i never get hot but i sleep close to the floor and come to think about it i sleep with only to teddy bears but like 20 pillows and after the hours of trying to sleep go by and i am asleep i don't wake easily lol i don't know it you find that funny but i do

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 05:19 AM
lol i am between you i never get hot but i sleep close to the floor and come to think about it i sleep with only to teddy bears but like 20 pillows and after the hours of trying to sleep go by and i am asleep i don't wake easily lol i don't know it you find that funny but i do

i have an industrial sized fan right next to my face on high when i sleep lol. literally like 6 inches from my face.

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 05:34 AM
i have an industrial sized fan right next to my face on high when i sleep lol. literally like 6 inches from my face.
the only time i have a fan on in my room is when its summertime and i keep it at least 3 to 4 feet away from my face

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 05:43 AM
i have a fan... but it is mostly not for wind me like soothing fan sound... repudiative sound reminds me of my childhood... makes me nice and comfy

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 05:53 AM
the only time i have a fan on in my room is when its summertime and i keep it at least 3 to 4 feet away from my face

my fan is on all year lol.

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 06:05 AM
my fan is on all year lol.
aren't you concerned about the electric bill?

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 06:14 AM
aren't you concerned about the electric bill?

not really considering i use it at night. our electric bill is not that high anyways.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 06:17 AM
me to in fact almost 24/7 lol about only time it is off is during a change because i don't want powder flying all over every thing. a also have a wall around my bed (i think it is a subconscious effort to have a crib) only way on to mu bed is to jump just about.

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 06:24 AM
not really considering i use it at night. our electric bill is not that high anyways.
i think i may dig out my fan, btw this thread has gone kinda off topic

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 06:51 AM
i think i may dig out my fan, btw this thread has gone kinda off topic

oh yes it has XDXDXD

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 06:56 AM
oh yes it has XDXDXD
just thought i should point that out

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 07:00 AM
funny i thought about asking if it went off topic but i thought that the sleeping arrangement was still in the same spectrum of the topic but what do i know

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 07:01 AM
funny i thought about asking if it went off topic but i thought that the sleeping arrangement was still in the same spectrum of the topic but what do i know

if it involves the plushies and stuffed animals i guess. with that being said. i dont sleep with them.

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 07:11 AM
neither do i, i sleep in a plain old bed with no stuffed animals or plushies

armydude07
February 23rd, 09, 07:18 AM
wow...thats sounds really boring john...and i mean really boring...my bed is panda/camo based...hehe...army pandas ftw!!!...lol

MokatheGroundhog
February 23rd, 09, 07:23 AM
wow...thats sounds really boring john...and i mean really boring...my bed is panda/camo based...hehe...army pandas ftw!!!...lol
i got a green comforter, deer blanket, green sheet, and green top sheet

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 07:25 AM

yeah mine is pretty plain compared to johnny over here. i dont really care though.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 09:00 AM
i miss having a queen size bed but now i am in a twin that i have had people ask how i fit (works good in fetal position)

Chaoswolf
February 23rd, 09, 03:21 PM
I just got a stuffed wolfie ^_^ I either call him wolfie or fen fen lol heres a pic:

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/MetalMasterX6/DSCF0957.jpg

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 07:18 PM
I just got a stuffed wolfie ^_^ I either call him wolfie or fen fen lol heres a pic:

damnit i swear to god.. you and your wolves.

speedcat
February 23rd, 09, 07:47 PM
lol wolves rock but i like bald eagles oh ya after i get home i need to find my stuffed eagle. lol the other day i found my beanie babies or at least one milk crate full

TBinthehoodie
February 23rd, 09, 09:00 PM
chaoswolf u lucky son of a gun

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 10:24 PM
chaoswolf u lucky son of a gun

it's just a wolf.....

TBinthehoodie
February 23rd, 09, 10:25 PM
exactly wat i mean i like wolves

DaGreatPanda
February 23rd, 09, 10:25 PM
exactly wat i mean i like wolves

im a panda and dragon person myself, but wolves are up there.

baby lucario
February 24th, 09, 01:59 AM

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj12/MetalMasterX6/DSCF0957.jpg

yo!!!! were'd you get that!!!! i got the exact same F***en one!!!!!! i got mine at colorado in a gift shop.

DaGreatPanda
February 24th, 09, 02:01 AM
yo!!!! were'd you get that!!!! i got the exact same F***en one!!!!!! i got mine at colorado in a gift shop.

lawlz does everyone have this?

baby lucario
February 24th, 09, 02:04 AM
idk but its just way too much of a coincidence for me. now were is cahos wolf i havent seen him for a very long time

DaGreatPanda
February 24th, 09, 02:08 AM
idk but its just way too much of a coincidence for me. now were is cahos wolf i havent seen him for a very long time

You missed him he was on a few hours ago...

Chaoswolf
February 24th, 09, 02:40 PM
lol I got him off of krittersinthemailbox.com :3 I think hes the best one on there oh and panda I love dragons also :3 and tigers lol but wolves ftw >w<

TBinthehoodie
February 24th, 09, 08:36 PM
i got a new plushy at the doller store 4 like 3 bucks it's a black dog i think lab but it's name is midnight 4 obvious reason

charlay
February 24th, 09, 08:40 PM
i either sleep with a soft toy or pillow
and i fuck the pillow...no i hump it

TBinthehoodie
February 24th, 09, 08:49 PM
hehehe well now i got a new stuffed animal 2 sleep with ^^

DaGreatPanda
February 24th, 09, 09:11 PM
i either sleep with a soft toy or pillow
and i fuck the pillow...no i hump it

uh... okay..? kinda wierd buddy.

TBinthehoodie
February 24th, 09, 09:12 PM
agreed panda agreed.......

CatharticLluna
February 25th, 09, 12:31 AM
*Squeal* Great topic! I have two stuffed animals that go everywhere with me, including bed. One is a floppy, blue bunny aptly named, Blue Bunny. I've had him since my first year in college, which would be around 2005. He was originally a gift for my ex for Easter, but Blue Bunny was thrown on the floor of his truck, so I took him back and adopted him. Whenever I was sad I'd wipe my face on him and then wash him, so it was like I put all my sadness in him and then washed it away. n.n But! I have another stuffed animal. She's a more recent addition. Her name is Luna, and she's a Build a Bear! My boyfriend took me to Build a Bear for Valentine's Day, (In addition to steak dinner, Naruto card game cards, a Gaiaonline gift card and chocolates! n.n) Luna is grey with pink stitching/feet pads, and her first outfit is a onesie, diaper, mini blankie and bottle! The set also came with an extra diaper and rattle, so even Blue Bunny got some new garb! So yes, those are my stuffed animals, and then of course, my beloved 13 year old calico adorns my bed. I can't sleep without any of them in the bed, unless I'm away, in which of course I have to have B.B. and Luna.

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 12:33 AM
*Squeal* Great topic! I have two stuffed animals that go everywhere with me, including bed. One is a floppy, blue bunny aptly named, Blue Bunny. I've had him since my first year in college, which would be around 2005. He was originally a gift for my ex for Easter, but Blue Bunny was thrown on the floor of his truck, so I took him back and adopted him. Whenever I was sad I'd wipe my face on him and then wash him, so it was like I put all my sadness in him and then washed it away. n.n But! I have another stuffed animal. She's a more recent addition. Her name is Luna, and she's a Build a Bear! My boyfriend took me to Build a Bear for Valentine's Day, (In addition to steak dinner, Naruto card game cards, a Gaiaonline gift card and chocolates! n.n) Luna is grey with pink stitching/feet pads, and her first outfit is a onesie, diaper, mini blankie and bottle! The set also came with an extra diaper and rattle, so even Blue Bunny got some new garb! So yes, those are my stuffed animals, and then of course, my beloved 13 year old calico adorns my bed. I can't sleep without any of them in the bed, unless I'm away, in which of course I have to have B.B. and Luna.

Wow. Lots in lots of them aren't there? I wish i had something that affected me that way. Well.. I'd sleep with my pc, but thats a bit bulky XD

TBinthehoodie
February 25th, 09, 12:36 AM
kool i just got a new (i'm just calling him a black lab 4 sanity's sake) black lab stuffed animal at a dollar store 4 like 3 bucks lolz. his name is midnight

speedcat
February 25th, 09, 12:37 AM
ya that is odd... i feel sorry for the pillow

TBinthehoodie
February 25th, 09, 11:56 AM
i said it b4 i'll say it again agreed speedcat agreed

charlay
February 25th, 09, 03:54 PM
uh... okay..? kinda wierd buddy.
yea i know its cuz i dont hav anythin else(like a woman)to fuck

Chaoswolf
February 25th, 09, 04:01 PM
ahem...have I said I miss the old DA enough? Cause ima say it again I miss the old DA!! Thanks for reminding me Charlay :P

DaGreatPanda
February 25th, 09, 05:38 PM
ahem...have I said I miss the old DA enough? Cause ima say it again I miss the old DA!! Thanks for reminding me Charlay :P

LAWLS.... of course of course

speedcat
March 1st, 09, 07:35 PM
so during the time i have been in wa i borrowed a teddy from my little cusen with out him knowing (he has a big box of them) so today we are about to leave and i asked him the bears name and he said that it was "fryin" and that he was 6 and his bday was in 70 days then he asked me if that was a long time so i said no then he told me how the teddy was never going to be older then him... it was cute lol

Pifflestick
March 7th, 09, 02:39 AM
I used to sleep with my old TY plushie, got him when I went to the emergency room during Christmas. I stopped when he started to get worn out, he's irriplacable (not in production anymore actually) so I don't want him to fall apart.

little_pink
March 7th, 09, 03:56 AM
I like it when my critters sleep with me but that only happens when we're in the same place- not all that often.

MutsuMutsu
March 8th, 09, 03:13 AM
I bought a teddy bear for myself. Just because I live all by myself.

TBinthehoodie
March 8th, 09, 03:24 AM
a few weeks a go i got a new stuffed animal it looks like a black lab i named it midnight.

Toddler Naruto
March 28th, 09, 11:30 AM
I never sleep with a plushie, but I do plan on buying a blues clues plushie if I ever do see one in a store.

TBinthehoodie
March 28th, 09, 11:34 AM
i already sleep with a plushy black lab i named midnight. i bought him at the dollar store

speedcat
March 28th, 09, 03:47 PM
i was talking to mom the other day a bout big bear and snowball... apparently i got them both at 1 month of age... i am kinda surprised how well they held up the only real sign ot wear is big bears nose which is only slightly warn

TBinthehoodie
March 28th, 09, 03:51 PM
wow those must b durable i have a bear from when i was 1 after i got it from the hospital but i stopped sleeping with it because i was worried it would b destroyed.

anonymoose
March 28th, 09, 04:18 PM
I have a lot of stuffed animals in my room.. but I haven't touched them for years and I gave one for a birthday present...
my dog will occasionally come in, but she's monstrous and chooses to not stay for very long..

TBinthehoodie
March 29th, 09, 02:44 PM
well i don't really let my pets in my room so my stuffed animals live another day

the_diapered_skunk
March 30th, 09, 01:23 AM
i sleep with diapers in my arms some times i just like the feeling of the diapers as i sleep

Toddler Naruto
March 31st, 09, 11:35 AM
i sleep with diapers in my arms some times i just like the feeling of the diapers as i sleep

Really? Wow o_O. Sorry, but I cant possibly imagine going to sleep while hugging diapers.

Maybe if the plushie I was holding was diapered.....

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 10:48 PM
Really? Wow o_O. Sorry, but I cant possibly imagine going to sleep while hugging diapers.

Maybe if the plushie I was holding was diapered.....

we all sleep differently naruto

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 10:50 PM
do u wear diapers while u sleep?

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 10:56 PM

yeah makes me not get up to go

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 10:58 PM
k. well when i get 2 wear diapers u know what it means with 24/7

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 11:00 PM

all ways wear underwear to school or you get a referal dude

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 11:02 PM
well i won't even b able 2 get them till after school

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 11:03 PM
well i won't even b able 2 get them till after school

if u wear them in school u will get in trouble alot of trouble

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 11:05 PM
i know that i ain't that stupid.

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 11:09 PM
i know that i ain't that stupid.

i have once woke up in the night to take a huge do do kinda forgot i had diapers on got to potty and realized i went back to bed and went tho it kinda went more then the diaper could hold i changed myself tho wish i didn't have to tho

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 11:13 PM
wow well wit me i would use it more towards collage then high school.

ether carpentry or radio majors. the lectures r gonna b long i bet.

the_diapered_skunk
March 31st, 09, 11:26 PM
wow well wit me i would use it more towards collage then high school.

ether carpentry or radio majors. the lectures r gonna b long i bet.

it's like every 45 minutes u get a break make sure ur not sitting next to any 1 when u go

TBinthehoodie
March 31st, 09, 11:29 PM
i most likely won't i'm not that social ind of person heck i sit in the back of the class room at my high school only 1 person sits next 2 me. the girl i HAD a crush on she's already taken i found out yesterday...........

Marion
April 2nd, 09, 03:03 AM
I happen to sleep with a stuffed panda I got when I was like 7 her name is "Ursa" and when my kitty was still alive (T_T) he use to come sleep with me...poor Max.

Breeze
April 5th, 09, 07:19 PM
I sleep with my penguin which my freind gave to me for christmas =] but I dunno what to name it (any sugestions)?

TBinthehoodie
April 5th, 09, 07:21 PM
tuxsie might work ^^

Toddler Naruto
April 6th, 09, 12:14 AM
we all sleep differently naruto

I said that I might consider diapering up my plushie.

I do, when I have diapers. 24/7 kinda guy :).

yeah makes me not get up to go

Indeed, yet another advantage ^_^.

Trust me man, wearing them 24/7 and using them always instead of toilet is wonderful.

all ways wear underwear to school or you get a referal dude

I wore diapers in school (elementary school, middle school, and high school) before, and I didn't get punished for it, I just lied and said I had a medical problem if anyone asked.

the_diapered_skunk
April 6th, 09, 12:14 PM
dude i meant we all have our different sleep habits

DaGreatPanda
April 6th, 09, 12:17 PM
what about sleep habits now?

MutsuMutsu
April 6th, 09, 09:36 PM
I always sleep with my teddy bear since my cat is so cold to me at night.

TBinthehoodie
April 6th, 09, 09:39 PM
i can't trust my pets in my room.

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 01:07 AM

why dude :(:(:( animals are cool

DaGreatPanda
April 7th, 09, 01:09 AM

i know what you mean. if they get in there they just annoy the shit outta you.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

not when your cat is a bitch. lol

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 01:11 AM
i know what you mean. if they get in there they just annoy the shit outta you.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

not when your cat is a bitch. lol

uhm a bitch cat doesn't seem likely panda

TBinthehoodie
April 7th, 09, 01:26 AM

they keep getting into my stuff and waking me up.

DaGreatPanda
April 7th, 09, 01:29 AM
uhm a bitch cat doesn't seem likely panda

You havn't met my cat.

anonymoose
April 7th, 09, 02:12 AM
My dog's nice, but she's old
and she's monstrous...

Mojo
April 7th, 09, 02:23 AM
How can she be nice and monstrous!?!

Toddler Naruto
April 7th, 09, 02:32 AM
dude i meant we all have our different sleep habits

Okies I guess, sorry for confusion.

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 10:37 AM
they keep getting into my stuff and waking me up.

ever heard of shooting it? :p

TBinthehoodie
April 7th, 09, 11:02 AM
no that's just evil. i'm not that crazy

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 11:22 AM

when there old u can go bang or let them die of natural causes

DaGreatPanda
April 7th, 09, 11:23 AM

ive thought of shooting my cat before lol. then i realized that i love my cat. and then i realized i didnt have a gun. so i chucked it out the door.

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 11:25 AM
ive thought of shooting my cat before lol. then i realized that i love my cat. and then i realized i didnt have a gun. so i chucked it out the door.

1 u don't got 1 easy doh

2 flying kitty lol

DaGreatPanda
April 7th, 09, 11:29 AM
1 u don't got 1 easy doh

2 flying kitty lol

i didnt even understand the first one.

the_diapered_skunk
April 7th, 09, 11:35 AM
i didn't even understand the first one.

the fact that you don't got a gun :(

Killman
April 9th, 09, 11:33 PM
I have a few from when I was younger. I have a dog one named Scruff which is my personal favorite. *SIGH* So many memories with that one. *sobs*

speedcat
April 10th, 09, 10:04 PM
i miss my old dog taz... and cats cant be a bitch in the letaral sense but i know what Charlie is talking about with the cat being a bitch cus my moms is... and now to get back on topic i diapered big bear -giggle- but it is under his shortalls that he has been wearing for like 4 or 5 years... i want to get him some new clothing lol

Muze
April 11th, 09, 12:55 AM
I love my teddy!!!!! build a bear is the best place in the world.

the_diapered_skunk
April 11th, 09, 02:43 PM
I love my teddy!!!!! build a bear is the best place in the world.

no ice cream mountain is the best place on earth

Stellar Dreamer
April 11th, 09, 04:30 PM
I wove my plushis teehe!

Mojo
April 11th, 09, 04:35 PM
Really my favorite lovy dovey was my baby sheet. It was pinked and white striped and they curled at the ends. I called it my out-na-na. But unfortuneatley, I chewed it all up T_T now I don't have it anymore