PDA

View Full Version : The Sun God's Blessing

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 03:44 AM
Well Im wrighting a new none AB/DL story and a thought hit me. why not do a rp based on the ideas? now it dos NOT have to follow my story. it will just have this from it in the rp. like The main Villane and SOME charecters.

I guess you'll need some back plot but well really theres not much to tell. basicly just rp how you think you should. this is just for fun. now I"LL be following someof the story line with my charcter who is the MAIN Charecter from the story. now just post your bio's and well tose around Ideas.

Daimein Vale
March 6th, 10, 03:49 AM
can i rp with you huh

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 03:58 AM
sure. just rember folksthis is not diaper related in any way. thought you cave were them in the story thats where the line is drawen

Daimein Vale
March 6th, 10, 03:59 AM
thats fine with me i have no problems with the no diaper thing if you look at all of them ive done not a lot are diaper

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 04:08 AM
ok that makes two Ashier post your bio

Daimein Vale
March 6th, 10, 04:11 AM
name kim
age 15
eyes ocean blue
loves helping other people
weapon dai jou (this is a staff thats very strong its wood like metal)

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 04:59 AM
Name: Luke
hair: spiky and golden
eye's: golden
weapon: katana and hand gun
persona: a depresed and glomy young man who lost almost evey thing. searches for his best friend Anasha and the one know as Amon. he is blessed by the Sun God and has demon blood

googlespit
March 6th, 10, 06:03 AM
Well I'm looking for more Rps and I'm fine with non diaper ones so could I join

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 06:09 AM
sure! Great to have You Googlespirit!

googlespit
March 6th, 10, 06:14 AM
Well first off when is this Rp takeing place time wise modern or steampunk or whatever need to know that before I make my charecter

Stellar Dreamer
March 6th, 10, 06:21 AM
hmmm umm well it'll start when we have at least 4 people. and if by TIME you mean in the rp. the worlds kinda a mix between fantasy and past.

googlespit
March 6th, 10, 06:31 AM
That sounds perfect ok here is my charecters Bio (Hope you don't mind but could I'm plaing two people)

Name:Clive Eagle
weapons:Three revovers and a combat knife
Apperence:Sand colored hair and matching eyes normally wears a brown overcoat and old fashioned cowboy hat
Bio:Clive is a Mercenary who works for any one with the right amount off money but he actually has a heart and is actually quite light hearted and care free

Name:Orwell Oxen
Weapons:A large battleax
Aperrance:A large brown haired man with leather pants and a white shirt he's taller than Clive
Bio:A couple years ago Clive saved Orwell from his burning villiage Orwell fells he owes Clive and is constantly following him around and working with him he's serious and to the point