PDA

View Full Version : A Tail of Five Brothers

CodeUmbreon5962
September 30th, 15, 11:31 PM
This was not written by me, but I thought it was worth sharing. Some of the best diaperfur stories I have ever read, and it continues on with stories on another site. Might post those later, but not now

http://www.foxtalestimes.com/Stories/tail_of_five_brothers.htm

Main Character - Nathaniel
He's very open about wearing and using his diapers, not really minding that he has to wear them. Nervous about a few things, but he always pulls through with his family

Family - Skip, Zoe, Jim, Janice, Remus, Sela, Michael, Gabriella, Arcanine, Dratini, Linoone, Skitty, Brothers, Sisters, Cuprum
They're all very excited to be together, even more so when Nathaniel is there. The couples all treat Nathaniel like their own child, even when they do get their own kids. The Pokemon all are friendly, playful ones. The brothers are excited, though a little nervous about all this

Anthony
Sort of the Deus ex Machina of the world, giving Nathaniel powers to use at his disposal. Also liaison to the legendary Pokemon. Kind of cold but distant, giving Nathaniel advice when needed

Humans
For once in my life, I have to agree with this story. Humans can be destructive creatures, fearing what they don't understand. And it only takes a panicked citizen to send in a bunch of military idiots to blow everything up. Humans are the antagonists, and under the circumstances, I agree

Zephyr The Sylveon
October 1st, 15, 12:03 AM
*Squeee!* Oh, this brings back so many memories! I was around as this was being written, Nate is one of my closest friends. My OC actually shows up in the second story.

http://lionstigerandligers.niceboard.com/t1699-a-pawsome-johto-journey-ch-23

CodeUmbreon5962
October 1st, 15, 12:08 AM
*Squeee!* Oh, this brings back so many memories! I was around as this was being written, Nate is one of my closest friends. My OC actually shows up in the second story.

Well, if you have a chance to talk to him, tell him that I'm a fan of his work and would love to see more if possible

riolu
October 1st, 15, 01:00 AM
When Rose showed me this I swear I got seven or eight different kinds of blushy and had to register just to say thank you. Always nice to hear that old thing still gets some reads and fans. Sadly I've discontinued the story but have attempted a few times to give it a reboot. I think I'm on the... fifth try now? XD I'm mostly posting on FurAffinity nowadays though since I've gotten a lot older since my highschool days my writing has changed considerably. Most of my older stuff is on the account Riolucariolu if you would like to take a look and I've got a couple pieces on my latest account I-Am-Otter but I haven't written in years. Thanks once again for the love. Gave me a mild anxiety attack but it made my night. *hugs*

Zephyr The Sylveon
October 1st, 15, 01:17 AM
It's a good day, you made him blush madly.

CodeUmbreon5962
October 1st, 15, 01:41 AM
When Rose showed me this I swear I got seven or eight different kinds of blushy and had to register just to say thank you. Always nice to hear that old thing still gets some reads and fans. Sadly I've discontinued the story but have attempted a few times to give it a reboot. I think I'm on the... fifth try now? XD I'm mostly posting on FurAffinity nowadays though since I've gotten a lot older since my highschool days my writing has changed considerably. Most of my older stuff is on the account Riolucariolu if you would like to take a look and I've got a couple pieces on my latest account I-Am-Otter but I haven't written in years. Thanks once again for the love. Gave me a mild anxiety attack but it made my night. *hugs*

*Hugs back* You're welcome, Riolu

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

It's a good day, you made him blush madly.

Well, I can give people that reaction. What can I say?

Ren010
October 31st, 15, 04:19 PM
I remember reading that story about a year or 2 ago and I loved it so if you still read this thread I would like to tell you that you did a great job with the story!