PDA

View Full Version : Third time's a charm

ChaosDX
December 31st, 08, 04:17 AM
Well, you probably haven't seen me here as much. It's life. As only some of you know, my dad recently had surgery to get rid of cancer in his prostate. He's fine and recovered now. But the real reason I'm actually on here, making a thread, is because I got to experience something I never thought I'd get to do for a long time. It was my first adult diaper. The last time I ever tried a diaper on that fit was when I was 5 years old, in the bed-wetting stage. I've been waiting 11 long years, and I finally got the chance, so I took it. I won't go into detail about how it all went, and how I felt or w/e. If you really want to know, then go ahead and ask. Now that that's done with, I hope I have enough time to continuously visit this site every day. :)

Knightmare
December 31st, 08, 04:19 AM
So i'm guessing you're around 16?I'm glad your father is fine!May i ask what you think about wearing a diaper out of simple curiosity?

ChaosDX
December 31st, 08, 04:34 AM
Thanks! :D He's starting to get a lot better. And if you insist, I'll post up a "description" later.

Knightmare
December 31st, 08, 04:37 AM
Well yeah if it's your first time i'm more then curious to know what you think. :)

SDCharm
December 31st, 08, 04:46 AM
Wow. Everyone is getting diapers except me.

Knightmare
December 31st, 08, 04:48 AM
Not really, i have yet worn a diaper since i was a child.However i may decide to wear one, not sure if i really want to waste money on diapers. :|

DaGreatPanda
December 31st, 08, 04:52 AM
Not really, i have yet worn a diaper since i was a child.However i may decide to wear one, not sure if i really want to waste money on diapers. :|

/agree

i actually do want them, but i don't wanna waste what little money ill be getting ($50) on them.

it really bugs me..

Knightmare
December 31st, 08, 04:53 AM
Same thing here, i may buy a pack but probably not more since it's seems expensive to me.

DaGreatPanda
December 31st, 08, 04:54 AM
Same thing here, i may buy a pack but probably not more since it's seems expensive to me.

once and awhile it seems fine.. like once per month, i dont know about more than that though..

Knightmare
December 31st, 08, 04:59 AM
Yeah i suppose you keep them for those stressfull days. :)

Chaoswolf
December 31st, 08, 02:39 PM
Hey bud im glad to hear your fathers doing well ^_^ hope to talk to you again soon Ive been busy myself lol

TBsparky
December 31st, 08, 02:43 PM
Hope your dad gets well soon DX! =3 and congrats on the diaper! =3 Hope to speak to ya soon =3

Chaoswolf
December 31st, 08, 02:45 PM
Oh yes congrats on the diaper dude lol ^_^

ChaosDX
January 1st, 09, 06:47 AM
Thanks wolf and TB. :)