PDA

View Full Version : Uploading to my Gallery

brabbit1987
October 2nd, 12, 07:12 PM
Seems I can't upload to my Gallery

I get this

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_s0udi6385ggl8p546ek0fs5hn0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

Mute-Hexyz
October 3rd, 12, 06:09 AM
Seems I can't upload to my Gallery

I get this

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php/session/sess_s0udi6385ggl8p546ek0fs5hn0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php/session) in Unknown on line 0

Yeah.. I get the same message when i even try to upload art. What gives?! I'm a donator with unlimited space which i can't even use cause of this message!:eek:

Stoner
October 3rd, 12, 07:46 AM
should be resolved now, Akuma fixed the server side issue however lve changed the uploader to use the non-flash version which would have likely still worked in spite of the error.

Mute-Hexyz
October 4th, 12, 11:51 PM
should be resolved now, Akuma fixed the server side issue however lve changed the uploader to use the non-flash version which would have likely still worked in spite of the error.

okay thank you stoner. it's definitely working now.

Stoner
October 5th, 12, 12:16 AM
no problem, guess we were rushing too fast to get things back online to really iron out all of the little niggling issues, but can you blame us considering our spell offline? the longer we waited the more problematic coming back would have been. the best thing we can do to make up for it is add some interesting new features most of which will be phased over from animeotk.com given time from our in-house programmer on the team.

its been great to have a new guy on the team who really knows what he is doing.