PDA

View Full Version : The "ViewYourWarnings" section

Kid Chimour
July 26th, 09, 11:05 AM
I am a naturally paranoid person and so I have tried to look at my warnings and all it does is bring me to a Yahoo search engine for the word "Warn".
So if theres a way please tell me how to view my warnings.

solid_snake_baby
July 26th, 09, 11:11 AM
The hell are you talking about??
0.o

Kid Chimour
July 26th, 09, 11:13 AM
Well they have an area in the "Links" section that I am led to believe is where you check the warnings you recieved that tell you to stop doing something by a moderater or you get banned.

solid_snake_baby
July 26th, 09, 11:26 AM
Really?! I have been here for over half a year and I never knew a THING about a links section or anything like that!! -.o

Kid Chimour
July 26th, 09, 11:31 AM
Well I actually was banned so I found out that the mods have a warning system on the forum I was banned from (Being FTT ( "Fugly Troll Town" in my opinion) ) so I made sure to see if they had one on here.

solid_snake_baby
July 26th, 09, 11:33 AM
:P
o.-

Samiel
July 26th, 09, 12:55 PM
I don't think you've received any yet. If you have, they'd be in any of the threads you posted in, or sent to you in a PM. At least that's how Vickie and I and a few others do it >.>

Kid Chimour
July 26th, 09, 12:56 PM
Thanks for telling me =)

Samiel
July 26th, 09, 12:59 PM
No problem :) We do actually try to make this site better in more ways than just deleting and banning :P

Winnie Cooper
July 26th, 09, 11:52 PM
We do actually try to make this site better in more ways than just deleting and banning :P

We do? Oh ... umm ... I mean, yeah!

nekoman
July 27th, 09, 08:57 AM
we should get a public message por private message to us

Samiel
July 27th, 09, 04:48 PM
Dude, do you ever actually read the threads? I just got finished saying that's what we do. Read the thread, comprehend it, and THEN post.

Stoner
July 27th, 09, 10:46 PM
l have just removed the link from the links bar, it seems to be left by a modification no staff really ever used, plus its kinda outdated now anyways.

any warnings will be sent by PM by staff and administrators, and if someone should be banned there will be a reason stated when they try to login.