PDA

View Full Version : Walmart brand restroom diapers

Treykun
April 9th, 09, 01:39 AM
Okay surprisingly these things are absorbent as hell

Killman
April 9th, 09, 01:50 AM
That was obviously a statement, not a review.

Treykun
April 9th, 09, 01:56 AM
Well XD sorry Xd but they are so abosorbant and comfy

T-force
April 10th, 09, 07:07 PM
Detailed statement please?

Killman
April 10th, 09, 08:15 PM
Like I said, this is not a review.

babybambam
May 22nd, 09, 12:00 AM
when i was younger i would be able to put my hand inside the vendor and pull out a diaper or 2 free lol and would take emm home to wair

vadimpurkins
May 25th, 09, 01:14 AM
ive never herd of that brand

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

wierd im wondering where to find it

ryan_d
May 28th, 09, 06:13 AM
If you have a walmart near you they are in the restrooms, it costs like 50 cents for one.

So thye thing im interested in is what size would you say they are? or did you just use them as a stuffer?

diamo
June 21st, 09, 06:17 AM
i love these. i put one on in the stall and walk out diapered.

almisami
June 27th, 09, 04:26 AM
I just have to try that. I haven't seen the dispenser, though. Is it inbuilt into the changing table or something?

anonymoose
June 27th, 09, 05:12 AM
I too am wondering where I can find one... I've never seen one before

nekoman
June 28th, 09, 07:58 PM
too small for me tough sucks

ajh618
July 6th, 09, 06:04 AM
I wouldn't know because I try not to feed the "Monster."

Rulesoflife
July 28th, 09, 11:08 PM
I tried to get these once... The machine was broke and ate my money :(

nekoman
July 29th, 09, 12:07 AM
make great diaper stuffers

thunderbombz04
October 15th, 10, 06:00 AM
I have heard of this, like in mall bathrooms too. But I don't think that they still dispense them in mall bathrooms, ive looked.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
October 15th, 10, 07:17 AM
these were actually the first diapers i could get a hold of

they were way too small for me though, id have to wear them while they were unfastened and use my normal underwear to keep them on

pretty much i said i need to go to the can, walk and make sure surrounding aisles were clear and walk into the bathroom, pop in a looney and take it to a stall

babyoni
October 15th, 10, 08:18 AM
where is the dispenser for them? i live in so. cali and have never seen one.

Raven_Steel
October 15th, 10, 06:03 PM
Used to do the same thing when I was younger and could not just pick up a pack of diapers from the store.

llayden
December 1st, 10, 02:22 AM
Always wanted to get one as a kid/teen, but I always figured they were really small.

mituski-chan
January 12th, 11, 06:09 PM
coooll!
I never knew they had these o////o
time for a trip to walmarrttt ^^

Diapered Magician Girl
May 8th, 11, 01:32 AM
Uhm... Yeah... I don't remember these.. I'ma go to Wallmart tomorrow to see if I can find these. Can someone tell me where to find these in the bathroom? I've never seen them before o.O

xxxxxxxxxxxx
May 8th, 11, 09:24 AM
Uhm... Yeah... I don't remember these.. I'ma go to Wallmart tomorrow to see if I can find these. Can someone tell me where to find these in the bathroom? I've never seen them before o.O

they are usually in a dispenser in the middle of the walls of the bathrooms in pretty much any walmart. usually opposite of the stalls. a little warning though, they are pretty small. you would need to have a waist size no larger than 25 to fit in those.

Diapered Magician Girl
May 9th, 11, 11:30 PM
they are usually in a dispenser in the middle of the walls of the bathrooms in pretty much any walmart. usually opposite of the stalls. a little warning though, they are pretty small. you would need to have a waist size no larger than 25 to fit in those.

oic... thanks :3 I'll try to find them next time I go.

locololo
June 7th, 11, 03:09 AM
I've never really looked for these, i'll try next time i go to walmart, by any chance would they be in the mall?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
June 7th, 11, 06:48 AM
I've never really looked for these, i'll try next time i go to walmart, by any chance would they be in the mall?

i highly doubt any would be in the mall as they are wal-mart diapers, you could check if you want though.

locololo
June 7th, 11, 01:09 PM
i highly doubt any would be in the mall as they are wal-mart diapers, you could check if you want though.

i meant diapers like them, maybe special mall diapers.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
June 8th, 11, 06:57 AM
i have never seen any store besides wal-mart have their own brand of diapers in their restrooms. that doesnt mean they probably dont exist, but it means to not get your hopes up. sorry =\

Nanami_Lucia35
June 8th, 11, 11:31 PM
well actually, malls do have the same diaper dispensers like Walmart has. at least the mall i go to does. doesn't mean they all do but i'm pretty sure its possible most do.

locololo
June 12th, 11, 03:19 AM
whoo, good news, they have the diapers at my walmart, but i wasn't able to buy them, cause when i was looking at them, my dad came in to use the restroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
June 13th, 11, 05:26 AM
well, i find it easy to ensure that no one is in the adjacent isles to the batroom, then walk directly into it with coins in hand, quickly make sure no one else is in the bathroom, pop the coins into the dispenser, pull out the diaper package, and go into a stall. it can be a very smooth and quick action. usually takes about 5 seconds overall.

locololo
June 14th, 11, 01:59 PM
well, i find it easy to ensure that no one is in the adjacent isles to the batroom, then walk directly into it with coins in hand, quickly make sure no one else is in the bathroom, pop the coins into the dispenser, pull out the diaper package, and go into a stall. it can be a very smooth and quick action. usually takes about 5 seconds overall.

i'll do that, when i did it at first, i was just checking to see if they had one, now that i know, i can get it easily.

Diapered Magician Girl
June 18th, 11, 01:17 AM
Was in town and told my mom I had to go to the bathroom since we were near Wall-Mart so I could see if they have these, THEY DO! :DDD

locololo
June 27th, 11, 05:06 AM
i got 2 today, tried to wear one but i wear boxers, so i didn't work, i'm fixing them to be able to wear like the good nites sleep shorts.

babyfox1
August 12th, 11, 06:18 AM
Not sure if my local Walmart has these. I'll certainly check, and I really do hope so.

AmaraDash19
August 12th, 11, 06:51 AM
All the Wal-marts in my area are like, out of these. It drives me insane. It's like they don't keep them in stock.

babyfox1
August 12th, 11, 09:55 AM
It's like they don't keep them in stock.

They probably don't, sadly.

kratox
August 12th, 11, 06:12 PM
I got size 27 waist I have a feeling I be to big for them x3

babyfox1
September 5th, 11, 01:18 AM
They have them at my walmart! :D 1.00, but i didn't have quarters with me D:
Next time, I'll be ready :D

thunderbombz04
September 20th, 11, 03:32 AM
Do they still have these? I haven't gotten my hands on a diaper in a while :P

babyfox1
September 30th, 11, 04:02 AM
They do still have them, I just got one.

Price: $1.00 in Quarters.

Heres something that might help some: How to get the things out. XD
1. Put in your money.
2. Pull the weird thing sticking out near the bottom, then push it back in.

You get a package with:
- One diaper. (EDIT: The pattern on them suggests they are size 4.)
- A pair of gloves. (EDIT: Sorry, that's actually incorrect. I guessed that. It turned out to be a bag to throw out the other diaper.)
- A disposable changing mat.
- A small packet of wipes. (EDIT: The ones I got were dried out and not cut properly. Still smelled nice, though.)

Anyway, It's gone through one wetting so far, and I can honestly say, these are awesome.
They fit me perfectly, feel like they can certainly hold a lot, are adorably patterened, and, thanks to the fact that the Walmart bathrooms are, in my experience, rarely occupied, they are very descreet to obtain.

EDIT: So in the end it took two bigger wettings, and a few small tinkles here or there, without issue. One note, though, I suggest not laying on your side with these, as I had slight leakage from them when laying like this.

Diapered Magician Girl
September 30th, 11, 07:45 PM
They do still have them, I just got one.

Price: $1.00 in Quarters.

Heres something that might help some: How to get the things out. XD
1. Put in your money.
2. Pull the weird thing sticking out near the bottom, then push it back in.

You get a package with:
- One diaper.
- A pair of gloves.
- A disposable changing mat.
- A small packet of wipes.

Anyway, It's gone through one wetting so far, and I can honestly say, these are awesome.
They fit me perfectly, feel like they can certainly hold a lot, are adorably patterened, and, thanks to the fact that the Walmart bathrooms are, in my experience, rarely occupied, they are very descreet to obtain.

What's your waist size?

babyfox1
September 30th, 11, 09:24 PM
What's your waist size?

I apologize, as I do not know and have no way of checking at the moment... :\

Jesse Brown
October 1st, 11, 12:38 AM
Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up

Diapered Magician Girl
October 3rd, 11, 08:49 PM
Could someone make a vid of these plz?

babyfox1
October 5th, 11, 12:53 AM
I'll try when I get some more. o.o

ThronesOfTheDiaper
October 5th, 11, 06:08 AM
Wow, I so got to check my walmart now. I never even knew about this and I been going to walmart for a few decades. lol

Diapered Magician Girl
January 7th, 12, 01:02 AM
Can someone post a vid or pics plz?

Animehyper
January 23rd, 12, 02:31 AM
One thing that may be confusing people is the fact that,
A: not all Wal-Marts have them
B: They say Koala Bear Care on them
3: they are sometimes in awkward corners and hard to spot from certain areas

smeath
January 27th, 12, 08:38 AM
I've never seen those at walmart! Or anywhere else! How big are they/stretchable?

Renold
January 28th, 12, 06:45 PM
Yeah I've never seen them in the Walmart bathroom. Although i might have missed them.

secretaccount122
September 30th, 13, 09:13 AM
I'm a 30 waist. Are they hopeless to fit me?

xxxxxxxxxxxx
October 2nd, 13, 09:22 AM
I'm a 30 waist. Are they hopeless to fit me?

Yeah. 32" waist here, and they are a LOT more than 2 inches too small. They make a decent stuffer though, so if you are in a pinch, you can put them on the inside of normal underwear to transform them into a makeshift diaper.