PDA

View Full Version : Warkmarks for your art.

Obito Uchiha
October 30th, 08, 01:12 PM
My suggestion is that you have option to put a watermark on your art or not like they do on deviantart this way I dun have worry about adding them in photo shop. >_< cause I suck at warkmarking stuff. so basically have option to put your name on the art.

Chaoswolf
October 30th, 08, 02:30 PM
I just add several signatures hidden within my pics

Stoner
October 30th, 08, 04:42 PM
its definitely possible to add watermarks tho it would only be one.. there is an option within photopost to add them but it couldnt be personalised to each gallery user and would have to be something standard like "copyright diaperedanime.com © and their respective artist" or something, we would have to test it out along with gaining permission prior to implementing it and l dont believe it would be optional for those who didnt want the watermark on their work of for those works in the communal galleries posted by non-resident artists.

Stevie
October 30th, 08, 05:39 PM
a couple links on watermarking photos your self for thoughs that would like to be able to do it ..

http://cameras.about.com/od/printing/ss/watermark.htm

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshop/ht/apswatermark.htm

Chaoswolf
October 30th, 08, 06:45 PM
I might look into it thanks stevie :3 but I just dont think my art is good enough and that I really care if someone took it for themself XD Im not going to be to pissed about it

Ai
October 30th, 08, 09:47 PM
With watermarks and our current gallery software the option is all or nothing. I refuse to watermark artist's work with "diaperedanime.com" or similar as the pictures do not belong to us. Therefore, if you want your pictures watermarked (even with diaperedanime.com) you must do it yourself.

Obito Uchiha
October 30th, 08, 10:32 PM
Okay since it is not possible here then I will keep on tryingto add my own watermark just with the stuff I worrked extremely hard on atleast using the links Stevie sent me here.

Thank you for your time.