PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves and vampires rp

sunstar
January 3rd, 09, 04:08 PM
how about this we take two of legends greatest enimies the vampires and the werewolves and we have an rp where thye work together later on to del wit ha worse threat? what im saying is why dotn we have the traditional aristocratci vamps and the savage wolves as seprate things meaning they cn do there own thingbut later the yfight then they tem up aginst a greater threat . naturally this is an open rp where everyoen is welcome and it could be agreat laugh if pwerhaps we bring hightschool or somthgin into it . waht od yo ual lthink lets think about it at least....

Spiky
January 4th, 09, 07:59 AM
As always(you'll see me post this alot), Im willing to try pretty much any Rp that has some kind of action/violence/fighting in it.

I'v even got a character that fits the "aristocratic" vampire thing quite well, and I'v only used him in a few Rp battles, but no actuall Rp's.

I'll join if it gets of the ground, and if no one else wants to take part, Im always willing to Rp one on one with anyone.

sunstar
January 4th, 09, 10:50 AM
im sure it willget of the gorund but itt may take awhile my chracter is going to be the vampire patriach or matriarch depending on my mood wel lthe lead vampire any way im sure it it will be good but we need to give alittle time