PDA

View Full Version : is it wierd to hate sex??

otasan
August 29th, 08, 10:56 AM
i wanna get married but i never ever wanna do it (to girls would that be a problem if a guy u loved said that)*yes it means ill share my diaper joy but non of it is pervy*

kittykimmy
August 29th, 08, 08:34 PM
thers nothing wrong about hating sex...everyone has their own opinion nd thoughts.

anifan5890
August 29th, 08, 08:41 PM
There is nothing wrong/sick with not liking sex as long as you do not hurt and/or injure people if they do not understand/choose to follow in your lifestyle choice.If you are happy than do not worry about people agreeing with your choices and just live your life to the fullest& be happy with how good a person you are on a daily basis.

Teesle
August 30th, 08, 06:52 PM
If you look at it from a biological view, it's a bit worrisome, and most probably your view of many things in your life will change over time, so better don't worry about it now, the right person will change it anyway ...

Chaoswolf
August 30th, 08, 08:19 PM
I have to agree naturaly it isnt a good thing to not want sex or have sex, but we are all born with our minds wired differently so I guess theres nothing that wrong about it. Just a difference in your physical and mental feelings toward it.

CatharticLluna
August 31st, 08, 12:01 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Is there any specific why you hate sex? Is it something psychological that bothers you, or the physical aspect of it? Aren't people who don't feel sexual feelings or don't like sex called asexual? Celibate maybe. I'm not exactly sure. ^^; But if it makes you happy, you're comfortable with it and you're not hurting anyone, of course there isn't anything wrong with it.

aeon
September 19th, 08, 03:32 AM
yhea, is called asexuality