PDA

View Full Version : wish me luck

cooltoast300
January 22nd, 09, 09:07 PM
wish me luck im going to tell my mom i am a dl tonight

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 09:10 PM
Luck?You fool at a moment like this i'd crush you with a very cool line but not this time.This isn't about luck it's about it being it just go for it.The results may not be the ones you want however...

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 09:19 PM
That depends on if you believe in luck. It's not like there is anything bad to come from it.

I wish you luck Cooltoast.

armydude07
January 22nd, 09, 11:12 PM
dont sweat it...it will all be fine...good luck

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 11:25 PM
I'd rather die then tell you good luck since this isn't about luck to begin with.You shouldn't rely on luck to help you if you plan on succeeding your explanation.

armydude07
January 22nd, 09, 11:25 PM
you just said luck alot...

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 11:33 PM
I'd rather die then tell you good luck since this isn't about luck to begin with.You shouldn't rely on luck to help you if you plan on succeeding your explanation.

That depends on what type of person his mother/father is. Maybe he/she's hard headed and he will get lucky and he/she will understand.

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 11:37 PM
Meaningless armydude is meaningless.Luck is a false belief like a placebo really someone who thinks about good luck will be more oriented to see the good of what happens and someone who believes in bad luck will be oriented to see the bad of what happens.But in reality since there is no good or bad only neutral.Luck is meaningless like your post i would believe.

baby lucario
January 22nd, 09, 11:37 PM
yup. go for it and..... GOOD LUCK!!!! my momm found me out so... i didnt have to tell her

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 11:38 PM
Meaningless armydude is meaningless.Luck is a false belief like a placebo really someone who thinks about good luck will be more oriented to see the good of what happens and someone who believes in bad luck will be oriented to see the bad of what happens.But in reality since there is no good or bad only neutral.Luck is meaningless like your post i would believe.

luck gives people hope. let them believe what they believe, its not wrong but i'm certainly not saying its right either.

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 11:40 PM
So you see luck like a symbol huh?

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 11:42 PM
So you see luck like a symbol huh?

Kind of. Me myself I don't really see the point. What happens happens. Other people see it differently though. I say let em' believe. Nothing bad to come of it.

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 11:43 PM
Can you tell me the difference between a god and this so called luck?

DaGreatPanda
January 22nd, 09, 11:45 PM
Can you tell me the difference between a god and this so called luck?

Hm. Thanks for placing that here in this thread. ^^ In all seriousness they sound the same. Hm. Give like another 5 minutes I'll have your answer. I have to think about this.

ANSWER:

I'd say luck is much easier to believe in then a god. This is really hard to explain. Maybe luck is like a chance something will come out right. Here, linked the wiki, wiki fixes everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luck

All in all this is "Ignorance luck"

cooltoast300
January 23rd, 09, 12:02 AM
sry for posting 2 threads

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:04 AM
sry for posting 2 threads

no biggie, just have AI or one of the mods close it/delete it.

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 12:10 AM
Hm. Thanks for placing that here in this thread. ^^ In all seriousness they sound the same. Hm. Give like another 5 minutes I'll have your answer. I have to think about this.

ANSWER:

I'd say luck is much easier to believe in then a god. This is really hard to explain. Maybe luck is like a chance something will come out right. Here, linked the wiki, wiki fixes everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luck

All in all this is "Ignorance luck"Written thoughts and opinions how meaningless.Luck and Gods are the same both are symbols of beliefs even if non-existent however.Their false beliefs in the end...

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:12 AM
Written thoughts and opinions how meaningless.Luck and Gods are the same both are symbols of beliefs even if non-existent however.Their false beliefs in the end...

Hah. Depends on the person. Someone would fiercely argue that statement of yours. I won't because I don't care.

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 12:14 AM
If someone wants to argue with me then bring it!However please note that contradictions don't count as an argument.

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:17 AM
If someone wants to argue with me then bring it!However please note that contradictions don't count as an argument.

They do if the person is stupid.

cooltoast300
January 23rd, 09, 12:17 AM

my brother argues all the time untill he gets the last word

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:18 AM
my brother argues all the time untill he gets the last word

Yeah I do that sometimes. Knightmare gets mad at me.

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 12:21 AM
Jim doesn't argue he contradicts me i swear sometimes it's like talking to a little kid.

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:22 AM
Jim doesn't argue he contradicts me i swear sometimes it's like talking to a little kid.

What? I do not contradict you!

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 12:31 AM
By saying you don't it's contradicting me in the first place...

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:33 AM
By saying you don't it's contradicting me in the first place...

*Face palm* *smacks Storm* "Fucken Hell"

baby lucario
January 23rd, 09, 12:33 AM
wow, contradict is a big word.... so is "big" i feel dumb not knowing it

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:34 AM
not knowing the word big or contradict?

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:34 AM
wow, contradict is a big word.... so is "big" i feel dumb not knowing it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contradiction

Feel free.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:35 AM
stop with the wikipedia definitions...

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:36 AM
stop with the wikipedia definitions...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No

Feel free.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:39 AM
haha...thats funny...ur a funny panda
*grabs pandas whip*

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 12:40 AM
Well one could say Jim is showing his lack of intelligence with his site referrals but i would disagree and say he's being a lazy and annoying.

baby lucario
January 23rd, 09, 12:40 AM
ohhh, i looked up big and it doesnt give me the definition like: tall, huge etc. instead it gives me the names of people or a movie

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:42 AM
haha...thats funny...ur a funny panda
*grabs pandas whip*

only the real whip works *pulls out the real whip*

Well one could say Jim is showing his lack of intelligence with his site referrals but i would disagree and say he's being an lazy and annoying.

You forgot 'being an ass'. For the most part I'm being lazy. But saying I'm not intelligent hurts.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:43 AM
*takes off belt*
we had this fight like last week...lol

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:44 AM
*takes off belt*
we had this fight like last week...lol

Yeah but i upgraded my whip like 5 days ago. I have shards from the 'Admin Paddle' In my whip now. It's +3 now.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:46 AM
i got a huge ass belt buckle

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:47 AM
i got a huge ass belt buckle

damn texans

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:48 AM
haha...well...i gotta go do my homework...oh joy...

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:48 AM
haha...well...i gotta go do my homework...oh joy...

I dont :)

baby lucario
January 23rd, 09, 12:49 AM
*steps in the middle of the fight* *gets wiped by panda and belted by armydude* *still smiles*

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:50 AM
oh my god its the joker...he likes the pain...lol

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:50 AM
*steps in the middle of the fight* *gets wiped by panda and belted by armydude* *still smiles*

*whip phases through the unintentional target and hits army anyway*

I told you it was +3

I think thats a god mode right there :3

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 12:53 AM
*crys*
how could you panda? how could you be so mean?

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 12:53 AM
*crys*
how could you panda? how could you be so mean?

you were gonna hit me with a belt anyway.

baby lucario
January 23rd, 09, 01:11 AM
*pics up armydude and smaks panda* *trips on a pebble and lands face first* dang i fell

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 01:13 AM
*pics up armydude and smaks panda* *trips on a pebble and lands face first* dang i fell

*thinks to himself as he sighs* "I guess I deserved that" *Holds out a hand for Lucario and Armydude.*

cooltoast300
January 23rd, 09, 02:05 AM
*thinks to himself as he sighs* "I guess I deserved that" *Holds out a hand for Lucario and Armydude.*

meow its a cat fight

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 02:16 AM
meow its a cat fight

dont make me come over there!

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:15 AM
1st, I would kick all yall asses,
2nd, back on topic, w/e happened with telling ur parents?

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:20 AM
u...kick my ass?...ive got a damn belt buckle...i smack you silly

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:23 AM
Ur no match for my gun.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:28 AM
my belt buckles bulletproof

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 03:28 AM
1st, I would kick all yall asses,
2nd, back on topic, w/e happened with telling ur parents?Over my dead body as if i would let you kick my ass.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:29 AM
Ur head isn't, shoots army execution style. Thats how we do it in Michigan punk.
~Frames panda and walks away
Say anything Frank, and I hurt you (frank is knightmare)

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:32 AM
im still alive...mwahahaha

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:33 AM
Ur head isn't, shoots army execution style. Thats how we do it in Michigan punk.
~Frames panda and walks away
Say anything Frank, and I hurt you (frank is knightmare)

everyone knows i use a whip. your accusation is false, you lose, go to jail for 2 turns.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:34 AM
Who would of thought that after I shot him, he would survive in a coma.
He is having a dream right now probably
~get out of Jail free card

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:35 AM
Who would of thought that after I shot him, he would survive in a coma.
He is having a dream right now probably
~get out of Jail free card

*whips you with his +3 whip.*

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 03:35 AM
Frank is an ugly name i don't like it also if you try to kill me make sure you don't miss or els i know i won't.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:36 AM
~you may walk to GO
haha, coma over...mwahahaha

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:36 AM
Frank is an ugly name i don't like it also if you try to kill me make sure you don't miss or els i know i won't.

yeah it is, im so glad i dont know someone named frank.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:41 AM
Caughs, my last name is not ugly

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:41 AM
Caughs, my last name is not ugly

what kind of a last name is frank? thats more lame then johnson.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:43 AM
Hey it's spelled differently

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:43 AM
Hey it's spelled differently

my last name is cooler :P

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:45 AM
Yeh, to bad u can't say it

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:46 AM
Yeh, to bad u can't say it

get on a mic, and ill gladly say 'it'

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:47 AM
Don't own one

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:48 AM
Don't own one

then you fail.

armydude07
just say it here and now...

DaGreatPanda
just say it here and now...

i cant say it... you guys aren't here to hear my voice.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:49 AM
Hes ascareded

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:50 AM
no really, i can't 'say' it here. that is technically impossibly.

Mojo
January 23rd, 09, 03:51 AM
Type it down

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:51 AM
Type it down

oh you motherfucker you edited it before i could exploit you.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:53 AM
he edited what?

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 03:54 AM
he edited what?

it said 'write it down' and i clicked quote and it said 'type it down'

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 03:56 AM
lmao...thats funny

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 04:04 AM
Well if you know he did that's all that matters right?

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 04:06 AM
Well if you know he did that's all that matters right?

but i really wanted to exploit him T_T

Stevie
January 23rd, 09, 04:13 AM
are you guys perpusly trying send EVERY topic off topic 9 pages of this is way to much it hasnet been on topic since the end of the first page and now that its this many pages of it anyone who might have wanted reply on it wont even want bother reading though this much other stuff . i can see where the topic can be drawn off topic but have some respect for the person starting the topic and curtail it some or start a new thread for the topic you now started drawing the main one off topic.

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 04:16 AM
ya...stop goin off topic...lol...even though its my bad too

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 04:22 AM
are you guys perpusly trying send EVERY topic off topic 9 pages of this is way to much it hasnet been on topic since the end of the first page and now that its this many pages of it anyone who might have wanted reply on it wont even want bother reading though this much other stuff . i can see where the topic can be drawn off topic but have some respect for the person starting the topic and curtail it some or start a new thread for the topic you now started drawing the main one off topic.

No we aren't purposely trying to derail every thread we come across... Sigh.. sadly something ends up being said on an on topic post that doesn't relate and someone replys to that and the topic continuously morphs. I really don't try to go off topic. Something interesting pops up and I reply to it. I've been trying to cut back on that but sometimes it happens and I get out of control, and I am deeply sorry for that.

Stevie
January 23rd, 09, 04:25 AM
well after it starts derail how about suggesting moving it to a thread of its own that can then be on topic or move it to the chat room where you can chat away about it to your hearts content :)

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 04:27 AM
Well you know he asked for luck...

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 04:27 AM
well after it starts derail how about suggesting moving it to a thread of its own that can then be on topic or move it to the chat room where you can chat away about it to your hearts content :)

Good idea. ^^ Guess I get too 'into' the thread itself. Never thought about suggesting another topic though. :P

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 11:27 PM
so basicly hes saying move every conversation off topic into my completely off topic pacifier thread

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 11:32 PM
so basicly hes saying move every conversation off topic into my completely off topic pacifier thread

why not? its working there isnt it?

Knightmare
January 23rd, 09, 11:32 PM
Multiple conversations do not work. :\

armydude07
January 23rd, 09, 11:33 PM
no they do not...lol...thats what makes texting hard

DaGreatPanda
January 23rd, 09, 11:34 PM
i have a teamspeak server, we shall all chat amongst ourselves!!

Winnie Cooper
January 24th, 09, 04:41 AM
10 pages of nonsense that has nothing to do with the DAMN TOPIC!

I warned you both before, Panda and Knightmare. Consider this your LAST warning. Stay on topic. If you want to post random shit at each other, use chat or PM.

Knightmare
January 24th, 09, 04:42 AM
That's the sad part we do it's keep us almost sane.

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 04:44 AM
Sigh alright. I'll hold back ALOT more than I have, I don't intentionally post off topic shit. It just kind of morphs..

Winnie Cooper
January 24th, 09, 06:04 AM
Getting back on topic - and I will ask this since I don't know if it has been brought up before and I'm not reading 10 pages of spam to find out - why in the world would you burden your parents with this? I mean - you don't like want them to change your diapers and stuff,right? Cause that would just be sick. Don't you think they worry enough about you without you adding this to it? Do you really think they WANT to know if you have a sexual fetish - do you want them to tell you what they do in bed?

I just really don't get the reasoning behind it.

DaGreatPanda
January 24th, 09, 06:16 AM
Getting back on topic - and I will ask this since I don't know if it has been brought up before and I'm not reading 10 pages of spam to find out - why in the world would you burden your parents with this? I mean - you don't like want them to change your diapers and stuff,right? Cause that would just be sick. Don't you think they worry enough about you without you adding this to it? Do you really think they WANT to know if you have a sexual fetish - do you want them to tell you what they do in bed?

Maybe it was stressing him? It feels good to vent. That's all i'll say.

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 04:15 PM

well maby since its hard to hide the fact that you like to wear diapers you would most likely want to come clean. i kinda did that, my mom found me out so i told her the truth. :rolleyes:

Mojo
January 24th, 09, 05:09 PM
I wish I had the guts to do that

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 05:21 PM
i did my best to stay calm and not freak out in the prosses of telling her. It was hard for me because my parents didnt think i would do any of that because im usually really shy, calm, not so social and over all a normal guy. My mom especially was a bit shoked, but she was understanding.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 08:43 PM
haha...i aint social at all...kinda scares people at time...but i do make freinds...if they can actually find a way to break through my shell...i was gonna talk to my mom 2 days ago but she came home from work really pissed off so i decided not to

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 10:54 PM
oooh good call, NEVER tell you parents you want to wear diapers hwen they are mad. that will lover the chaces of them saying yes by about..... 100%!! so yea tell her when she is in a happy mood.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 11:10 PM
kinda hard to find her ina good mood now adays...her office is goin through alot and she has to fire someone which puts her ina bad mood

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 11:13 PM
eeh, yea that is bad. hopefully you can tell her soon. isnt it a little bothersome to hide diapers constantly and not be able to tell your mom?

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 11:15 PM
ya...it really is...even though i wear them 24/7 and she somehow doesnt notice...lol

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 11:17 PM
haha, she might be too bussi to notice. every how many times do you change yourself a day? i wear a diaper at night, wet once in the day then change it or leave it on at night for the wet feeling.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 11:18 PM
i usually change it when i wake up in the morning...middle of the day at like 3 or 4...then before i go to bed

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 11:24 PM
over all i only use 2 diapers a day. i heard freezing the wet ones can newtalize the smell and make them reusable for about 7 more hours. (i put a fresh one on first then i put the used frozen one over the fresh one, so that it can be thicker)

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 11:25 PM
frozen diaper...sounds uncomfortable...and i dont like the cold like...at all...lol

baby lucario
January 24th, 09, 11:30 PM
but i keep the frozen one over the fresh one so it wont be as cold and i like the bulkiness.

armydude07
January 24th, 09, 11:31 PM
bulkiness is good...unless ur out in public and your wearing skinny ass pants...lol

Winnie Cooper
January 25th, 09, 01:50 AM
Wait wait wait- you put your wet diapers in your freezer???

Dude - I'm never having dinner at your house...

Oh - and if you do that, how do you not get caught?

DaGreatPanda
January 25th, 09, 01:51 AM
Wait wait wait- you put your wet diapers in your freezer???

Dude - I'm never having dinner at your house...

Oh - and if you do that, how do you not get caught?

His parents know about it.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 01:52 AM
ya...lol...i was thinking about the food thing with the freezer...sounds soo gross

Winnie Cooper
January 25th, 09, 01:58 AM
Ok - even if your parents know, - I can't think of many parents that would not freak out about wet diapers in the freezer... I know *I* would...

DaGreatPanda
January 25th, 09, 02:02 AM
Ou Ok i did NOT read that right. My bad.

Mojo
January 25th, 09, 06:38 AM
Y don't u put them in the trash?

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 04:03 PM
NO NO NO!!!! uh, I need to clarify. i put them in a bag OUTSIDE when its winter. so it freezes with the snow. i laughed a little myself thinking "in the freezer"

Mojo
January 25th, 09, 05:15 PM
do ur diapers pop open when that happens?

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 05:43 PM
oooh...ok...freezer would be the most disturbing thing ever

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 05:43 PM
uh.. nope.

ps. we are not staying on topic, but then again the peson who posted it is banned. so Victoriah!!! wats your opinion on this?

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 05:48 PM
victoria aint even here and there is no real topic for this thread anymore seeing how he already made the new thread...my depression is over...which pretty much cancels this thread out...yet we are still talking in it

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 05:51 PM
hmmm, so is it ok to talk about a different topic other than how he is going to tell his mom he wear diapers?

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 05:55 PM
...hmm...dont really know...if we did...victoria would eventually catch us then id start arguing with her again...then all of my posts that had good points in them would be deleted and so ya...

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 05:59 PM
ohhhhh..... well what are we suppost to be talking about in this thread then? it gets a little confusing...

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:00 PM
hmmm....the thread has the word luck in it...lets talk bout luck...whats something really lucky that has ever happened to you?

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:05 PM
other than winning 300 bucks on the lottery, i got my mom to baby me for about 2-3 years now. this was my last cuz she doesnt baby me anymore. im still happy though. those were 3 year of fun. wabout you?

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:08 PM
hmmm...id have to say...i always seem to find money just laying somewhere on the ground...ive found 20's, 50's, even hundred dollar bills just sitting somewhere in public

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:12 PM
yea, its funnny how others dont pic it up and walk right by it. when i walk i sometimes look at the ground, i find interesting stuff there. i gues its dumb luck for me.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:14 PM
i always look down when i walk...not cause im looking for stuff...but i just dont like looking up for some reason...and i can still see perfectly ahead of me...kinda scares people...yes this is completely off topic but theres no real topic...i guess i could say its luck that i never run into anybody

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:22 PM
im kida like that in school, i guess i know my way around stuff easely. its a memory thing for me in school now. ^_^ actually i dont know how i do that. i just happen to know were im walking. my hair dangels infront of my face so that also makes me wonder how i know were im going

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:25 PM
hehe...ya thats what i think too...plus...i dont walk ata normal pace...whenever i walk...i fastwalk...so i rush through huge crowds of people not able to really see normally yet i still get through without any problems

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:29 PM
yup. if there is somewere i gota go i dont bother taking a long rout instead i try to get there ASAP. be right back.... need changing

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:30 PM
so...ur mom still changes you?

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:39 PM
im kinda sick right now, so she said if i wanted her to change me. i ofcourse said yup. other than that, i suck at changing my own diaper. she does it quick.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:42 PM
hehe...im good at changing my own cause ive been doing it for a long time...thinkin bout talking to my mom tonight...found out my moms secretly dating...damn...if it keeps going...the guy has a kid...gonna be living hell for me...

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:45 PM
omg, are you an only child?!! if so having a little bro is gonna be bad cuz then he will get all the attention. im the oldest out of the three of the kids in ma family, so it kinda sux. this is mainly why my mom stoped babying me.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:47 PM
ya im an only child....atm....gonna be living hell for the other kid....cause when i dont get attention i can be really irritating...or hella quiet for days...lol

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:50 PM
hehe. now i wish i was an only child again. i coulda had it big!! but nooo. my mom just wanted to have another "bundle of joy" in the family.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:52 PM
haha...i thought telling my mom was hard enough...if this goes on ima have to tell her boyfreind...then one of them will have to tell the kid cause i aint doing it

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 06:56 PM
haha, tell your mom first before its too late. that way you only have to tell your mom and not her boyfriend. i know how hard it is to tell a guy about that, especially a grown up guy. its really embarasing thats how i got my dad to be ok with me in diappers.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 06:57 PM
ya ill do it tonight...lol my mom aint even here right now...idk where she is and her scell phones off...i bet shes on a damn date

baby lucario
January 25th, 09, 07:01 PM
oooh, dear. you called her and she didnt answer? well whe she comes back and she's in a good mood tell her!!

i really need better diapers, my diaper leaked just now.

armydude07
January 25th, 09, 07:03 PM
damn that sucks...what kind are they again?