PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Girl in My School With a Pacifier

shadow king
November 1st, 08, 05:24 PM
Yo, to all that know about my previous thread, their were a few foriegn exchange students that sucked on pacifiers during school. Anyway on friday I spotted a regular student sucking on a pacifier. Now I know you're going to say 'It was Halloween, it must have been part of a costume'...but it wasn't, she wasn't wearing a costume and was sucking on the pacifier all day...

Pyroh
November 1st, 08, 05:32 PM
Damns I wanna transfer to your school now.

shadow king
November 1st, 08, 05:34 PM
well, if you ever are able to I'll be there to welcome you until the end of this school year...

Pyroh
November 1st, 08, 05:36 PM
well then there would be no point xD I is going to college next year if I do go to college.

Mistress
November 1st, 08, 05:39 PM
I was wondering about this. Have you gotten to talk with any of the girls yet?

shadow king
November 1st, 08, 06:01 PM
I wrote in my last thread tha I talked to one of them....other than that I wish I could give an doubters real proof like pictures, but that would make me look suspicious in their eyes...I do however swear on everything I am that all of this is true

shadow king
November 1st, 08, 06:02 PM
where are you going to college Pyroh?

MutsuMutsu
December 7th, 08, 03:29 AM
few foriegn exchange students

where are they from?

Knightmare
December 7th, 08, 04:15 AM
I remember 5th and 6th grade a student gave my teacher a giant pacifier...

shadow king
December 7th, 08, 04:23 AM
The foreign exchange students that I am talking about are from France and Germany if I remember correctly...it's been a while since I last heard where they're from so I only know the one from france for sure...

Chaoswolf
December 8th, 08, 03:30 PM
lol well I havent seen any of that here but hey maybe its spreading :3

roddy
December 8th, 08, 07:28 PM
Sweets (candies) in the shape/size of pacifiers (we call them dummies) are on regular sale in the UK and they do seem popular with teen girls.

sen00
December 8th, 08, 07:47 PM
An oral fixation that they'll get over when they get old enough to smoke cigarettes.

roddy
December 8th, 08, 09:33 PM
An oral fixation that they'll get over when they get old enough to smoke cigarettes.

lol..no, I think they suck them to wean themselves OFF cigarettes..:)

Knightmare
December 8th, 08, 10:27 PM
A lot of women has far as i can remember have always had a childish side.Like in my town most of them have childish back-packs,still have plush toys and pacifiers.It's nothing out of normal in my town.Might just be my town tho.

JuiceyFruit
December 9th, 08, 03:07 AM
Maybe they are ravers?

kittykimmy
December 9th, 08, 03:19 AM
yea they sound like ravers

Mistress
December 9th, 08, 03:34 AM
Why can't more girls near me have paci's? T_T

kittykimmy
December 9th, 08, 03:37 AM
theres alot of girls around where i live have paci's
but theyre all ravers lol

JuiceyFruit
December 9th, 08, 03:39 AM
I must live in the wrong area lol, i don't know anyone that walks around with pacis

Winnie Cooper
December 9th, 08, 03:52 AM
I've seen it a few times, but not overly often. One just had it around her neck and definitely was trying to look like a raver, but she was like 13. Interesting hairstyle though. The weird one was this huge guy with a shaved head, and he was sucking on one. I swear - he looked like a gorilla.

JuiceyFruit
December 9th, 08, 04:14 AM
Haha i just got an image of a gorilla sucking on a paci >.< made me LOL

kittykimmy
December 9th, 08, 04:15 AM
ravers will pretty much wear a baby pacifier hanging around theyre neck and wear a baby backpack

Knightmare
December 9th, 08, 01:44 PM
Haha i just got an image of a gorilla sucking on a paci >.< made me LOLMade me think of some bald dude with a gorilla face-like >.>

armydude07
January 7th, 09, 12:01 AM
Damns I wanna transfer to your school now.
lol me too...i like sucking on my pacifier