PDA

View Full Version : you guys work on new pictures?

poopyneko2
January 22nd, 09, 03:08 AM
you guys work on new pictures? i love see new Anime in diaper or baby chrs

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 03:10 AM
Even the fiction part of this website seems to be empty right now.I envy people with better grammar and spelling then me. :(

Mistress
January 22nd, 09, 03:18 AM
Even the fiction part of this website seems to be empty right now.I envy people with better grammar and spelling then me. :(

Excuse me? The community section has 129 story chapters last I checked, and I myself have 19 chapters total on the site. The fiction center is hardly empty.

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 03:20 AM
Excuse me? The community section has 129 story chapters last I checked, and I myself have 19 chapters total on the site. The fiction center is hardly empty.No you're not excused seeing as how you missed the point.Compared to a few weeks ago the fiction part of this site isn't filling at all.

Mistress
January 22nd, 09, 03:24 AM
No you're not excused seeing as how you missed the point.Compared to a few weeks ago the fiction part of this site isn't filling at all.

...You're right, I did miss the point...Only because it wasn't clear. Saying it's empty, and saying it's not filling up are two different things. That's my point. :p

Knightmare
January 22nd, 09, 03:43 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious sorry for misleading you.

Mistress
January 22nd, 09, 03:51 AM
Meh, no worries friend :D

armydude07
January 22nd, 09, 05:05 AM
ive got about 200 pics but no scanner...soo when i get my scanner ill upload them